Educating Michael Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then washed his hair and styled it with hair gel, they also coated his entire body with aftershave balm, leaving him feeling the cleanest he had ever felt even though he was thoroughly exhausted. Once every thing was moved out of camera shot, Andrea stepped up to him.

"Right then, Michael." She said. "We've all decided that we've have had so much fun with you these last two weeks that we wanted to make a small portfolio for you."

The three women then stood next to him, adopting various erotic poses, using the large mirror in front of them to ensure they got everything right. All the while Michael's cock remained rock hard making the photo shoot even more worthwhile.

Michael then felt the chains on his wrists slackening and he was gently lowered to the floor, Andrea then produced a small cloth that she placed over his mouth and nose.

"Time for you to go home, Michael." He heard Andrea say as he lost consciousness.....

12