Educating Michael Ch. 09

Story Info
Michael's birthday surprise.
4.1k words
3.82
3.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Michael is a changed boy or is he?)

Sam watched from the lofthouse window overlooking the parking lot for the coffeeshop as Michael parked his car. He strode confidently towards the coffeeshop, saw her and waved at her with a smile. Sam smiled and waved back.

It had been six months since his brief 'disappearance' at the hands of Andrea and her companions and he told Sam he would rather not discuss it. Although he did apologise to her for missing two recording sessions. He also apologised, and felt ashamed of himself, for what he did to her in her bedroom that night with the leather flogger. He even bought a large bouquet of flowers as a gift and swore to make every effort to control his wilder instincts and asked her to forgive him.

Sam also apologised for encouraging him the way she did and said to him that she should have known better, to egg on someone so young she said was a mistake on her part. Michael also apologised to Alex, who he could see was very annoyed with him. Alex accepted his apology on the grounds that he never lay a hand on Sam like that again, even if Sam was foolish enough to encourage it.

What Alex and Michael did not know was that Sam had deliberately allowed Alex to see her wounds, knowing perfectly well it would send Alex into a rage. She knew that Alex would reach out to Andrea and her team and did indeed know where they both were via the tracking collars around their necks. Michael however

was totally unaware of this technology.

For Sam, the art of control was being subtle, Alex did exactly what she hoped he would do and knew Andrea well enough to know that she would not allow him to go too far when punishing Michael. Her plan had worked a treat and Michael was now much more settled, but still needed to be allowed to blow off some steam from time to time. Today was one of those days.

Michael entered the coffeeshop and stopped to have a quick chat with Tam as usual.

"Hi, Tam." He said, on seeing her behind the counter. "How are you today?"

Tam looked over at him and smiled warmly, she knew something had happened behind the scenes that she wasn't aware of and chose not to get involved. She did however notice a change in him.

"Hello, Michael." Tam replied good naturedly. "I'm fine thank you. How did your birthday party go during the week?"

Michael blushed and looked down at his feet like the youngster he still was and clearly felt a little embarrassed.

"Fine." He said bashfully. "I'm sorry I couldn't invite you all, my parents are still coming to terms with what I do to earn some extra money."

"That's OK, Michael." Tam assured him. "We understand. Now did Sam tell you this session is an all nighter?"

Michael nodded eagerly that he understood.

"Have you cleaned yourself properly?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Michael knew she meant his ass and blushed even more.

"Tam!" He exclaimed, showing the indignation of a small child. "Of course I have!"

Tam merely smiled, she treated him in a more motherly way than she ever did with Alex due to his, what she felt, tender years to be working in this business.

"Well, up you go then, enjoy yourself. She said. "Take it easy. You have all night."

Michael grinned and moved swiftly to the corridor that led to the lofthouse.

The door was open as usual and he stepped through to see Sam sitting on the sofa talking to Alex. They were dressed for a night out that left Michael a little confused. They looked up at him and both smiled warmly.

"Hello, Michael." Sam said. "How has your week been?"

"Fine thanks, Miss Sam." He replied. "What's going on?"

He gestured to the clothes they were wearing.

Sam just smiled and walked over to one of the cabinets and picked up a glass that contained a syrupy substance that Michael now recognised easily. If he was in for an all nighter his cock needed to be hard so he drank the glass offered without comment. He then stripped without waiting to be told as Alex got up with a pair of wrist cuffs in his hands. Michael then turned around and placed his hands behind his back so Alex could cuff them.

Alex then turned him around and began to stroke his cock which got hard quickly. Sam then stepped over to him.

"Alex and I are going out for the evening." Sam explained. "I will be staying at his apartment tonight so you will have the run of the place. Just promise me you will behave yourself."

Michael gulped and nodded, wondering what Sam had planned for him. Alex smiled at him and winked as they both left closing the door behind them.

He was now alone in the lounge, naked and cuffed. He walked further onto the lounge and called out, expecting Nathan and Jennifer to appear at any moment. He heard the door to Sam's bedroom open and gasped at what he saw. Standing there were two naked women, they had smiles on their faces, they were tall, lean and with bodies to die for with firm prominent breasts. Their long blonde hair was arranged into ponytails that fell down between their shoulder blades. They looked awfully familiar to him.

Michael was rooted to the spot when he heard a sultry voice behind him.

"Hello, Michael." It said. "I've missed that marvellous cock of yours!"

Michael snapped his head around and saw 'Andi' entering the lounge from the kitchen, she was also naked, with the same body as her two companions. However Michael immediately fell to the floor and curled himself into a ball, whimpering because his worst fears were realised.

"NOOOOO!! Please don't cane me!!" He cried. "I've been good!! I've been good!! Just ask Sam and Alex!! Please don't!! Please!!"

He began to sob and shake in fear.

The three women slowly approached him and Andrea crouched down and spoke softly into Michael's ear.

"We aren't here to punish you, Michael." She said. "Sam hired us as a belated 20th

birthday present for you. We didn't get to experience your wonderful cock last time, we intend to remedy that tonight!"

Michael looked up at them with tears in his eyes, still shaking with fear at what they were going to do to him. Andrea stood up and with a warm smile pointed to her two companions.

"I didn't introduce you to my friends last time, Michael." She said. "They are Adele and Anabelle, they are very much looking forward to tonight. Aren't you ladies?"

They both nodded and smiled and encouraged Michael to get to his feet. They stood on each side of him and began roaming their hands over his body, Adele was concentrating on his chest and neck while Anabelle rubbed his back and fondled his ass. He was still shaking with fear but also groaning with excitement.

"You have a wonderful body, Michael." Adele said. "We intend to enjoy it all night long. Would you like that?"

She then reached down and began to lightly stroke his cock.

"Oh God!" Michael gasped. "Yes please!!"

Adele then grabbed his cock in a firmer grip, once again he was defenceless before these three women with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"Well, come along then." She said.

He was led into Sam's bedroom.

On entering Michael gasped, the floor was covered in plastic sheets. There were four cameras in each corner as usual, ready to record the night's activities. He also noticed several large bowls of what he knew to be coconut oil as well as several bottles of red wine. Michael remembered Alex telling him of a night he had with three women who had thoroughly debauched him and it was a night he said he would never forget.

He was steered towards the centre of the room where Adele and Anabelle dropped to their knees and began sucking each side of his cock. He threw his head back in bliss as Andrea picked up a bowl of oil and poured it over his shoulders. It ran in rivers down both sides of his torso and Andrea began coating it every where, including his ass crack. She then picked up a bottle of wine and poured the majority of the contents down his chest, due to the oil already covering his body the wine too ran in rivers down to his cock as the other two ladies continued sucking him.

Andrea then drank what was left of the bottle and pulled Michael's mouth towards her, she pinched his nose as she kissed him, transferring the wine into his own mouth, leaving him with no choice but to swallow.

"This is much better than a caning, isn't it, Michael." She whispered in his ear.

"Oh God yes!" He groaned. "Much better!! Oooooohhhhh!"

Michael felt his orgasm approaching and his toes began to curl as his breathing got heavier. Adele and Anabelle instantly stopped sucking his cock and stood up, then, without a word, turned him around and shoved him onto the bed so that he landed on his back. All three of them looked at him with warm smiles.

"Not yet, Michael!" Andrea said. "Not yet! We have a long night ahead of us!"

Andrea then knelt over his ankles and then shuffled up his body on her knees until her shaven pussy was above his face. Without waiting, Michael began licking her pussy, something he was now very good at as Adele poured another bowl of oil over them. This time the oil cascaded down Andrea's breasts and stomach down to her pussy, forcing Michael to drink the oil and her pussy juices. Anabelle then poured another bottle of wine down Andrea's chest, Michael was drinking a mixture of all three fluids. After a few moments Anabelle then pinched his nose as she brought the bottle to Michael's mouth forcing him to drink the remainder.

He was already beginning to feel lighted headed, he knew it was a ploy of theirs to get him to relax and loose all inhibitions and, in the case of Andrea, fear, and enjoy himself. All his lust filled mind could think was how lucky he was to be having sex with three beautiful women, with his arms cuffed behind him he couldn't stop them doing whatever they wanted anyway.

Adele and Anabelle then looked at each other and moved down to lift his legs so they could gain access to his ass. While Adele fondled his balls and lightly stroked his rampant cock, Anabelle picked up another bottle of wine and forced the tip into his ass. Michael gasped as he felt the cool liquid filling his rectum so Andrea grabbed his hair and forced his mouth into her pussy. Anabelle then used her mouth to lick his anal ring as the wine fell out, when her mouth was full she moved over so Adele could get a mouthful as well.

After Michael's legs were lowered, Andrea shuffled down his body and positioned her pussy over his cock as it lay flat against his stomach. She then teased his shaft with the outer folds of her pussy, driving him into a frenzy of lust, desperately thrusting his hips, trying to get off. Anabelle, meanwhile moved up and he felt his nose being pinched again as she kissed him forcing more wine down his throat, Adele then repeated this and his head was beginning to spin. Andrea then moved her pussy above his mouth again.

"Time for me to cum, Michael." She breathed. "You know what to do."

Michael then dove into her pussy with his tongue, the renewed vigour with which he did this made Andrea gasp, the other two then raised his legs once again to fondle his ass, cock and balls. After a few minutes he felt Andrea's body stiffen as her orgasm took her, she raised her hips so that her pussy juices squirted over his face and neck.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!. She cried. "Yes! Yes! Sam was right about you, Michael! You've learned how to please a woman! Good boy!"

Adele and Anabelle then looked at each and smiled. Right on cue they sunk their teeth into each of Michael's ass cheeks and bit down to leave their signature mark on his body. Michael let out a painful yelp.

"OOOOOWWWWW!!" He gasped. "What the fuck?"

Andrea silenced him by by sitting on his face, so Michael instinctively turned his head slightly to the side and bit into the tender flesh of her thigh. Andrea gasped and looked down at him as she grabbed his ears, he refused to release his hold on her, however and just stared back at her.

When Adele and Anabelle released their hold on his ass he released his mouth from Andrea's thigh. Andrea then smiled at him.

"Are you sure you want this, Michael?" She asked.

He returned her smile with a crooked grin of his own and lapped the juices still dripping from her pussy with his tongue.

"Absolutely!" He said.

"You hear that, ladies?" Andrea said. "The gloves are off!"

..........

Andrea was walking across the lounge of the lofthouse having just had a shower, she was wearing one of Sam's fluffy bathrobes and sat down with a large coffee on the sofa. She took a deep breath then sipped her coffee as she replayed the events of the last twelve hours back in her mind. Michael turned out to be a complete revelation in the bedroom, he matched her and her team with his stamina and his enthusiasm.

They didn't finish fucking until gone three in the morning and Michael was able to cum eight more times. Even now he was sleeping with Adele and Anabelle, their bodies entwined and totally saturated with oil, wine, pussy juices and Michael's semen, which he was able to produce in copious quantities. Andrea herself was feeling very stiff, Michael had run her and her team to the point of exhaustion, something none of her clients had ever managed to do before.

She looked at the clock and saw it was almost nine am and expected the three of them to be asleep for several more hours. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she and the others had managed to achieve, but it was many more than they were used to. When Michael was restrained he was clearly terrified of her, yet when released and assured nothing was going to happen to him, he was insatiable.

Andrea was beginning to doze off again when she heard the lofthouse door open and Sam entered with Alex right behind her. She gave them a tired smile and toasted them with her coffee mug. Sam looked at her and smiled.

"How did it go then, Andi?" She asked.

Andrea let out a deep breath and said nothing, she merely opened her bathrobe to show them her body. It was covered in over two dozen bite marks where Michael had bitten her during their long night of debauchery. She pointed to the mark on her thigh next to her pussy.

"He did that less than twenty minutes in!" She said.

"Fuck me!!" Alex exclaimed. "Michael did all that?"

Andrea gave them a lopsided grin and nodded, she then glanced towards the bedroom.

"That boy has a real wild side that I don't think you'll ever get rid of." She stated. "He was terrified that we were going to cane him last night and he freaked out.

When we told him we were here as a birthday present he was quite confident doing this!"

She then gestured to her bite marked torso.

"Even after we caned him mercilessly at my warehouse for five days. He still had the confidence to do this!" She said, as she gestured to her torso a second time.

Andrea then got up and quietly led them to Sam's bedroom. When she peeked around the door she threw her arms up in the air, she turned to Sam and Alex and brought her finger to her lips as a warning to them to keep quiet. They all carefully stepped through the door and what they saw made them smile.

Michael was awake again and had positioned a semi comatose Adele on her knees and was fucking her in the ass. They were both covered in the mess from the night before but that didn't seem to bother them at all. The squelching noises of the various liquids covering them only added to the sexiness of the scene. Adele was grunting every time Michael thrust his hips forward. Both of their bodies were covered with bite marks, just like Andrea's, but it didn't slow them down a bit.

"Do you like my monster cock up your ass Adele?" Michael gasped.

"Oh God yes!" Adele mumbled back. "It feels fantastic, Michael!"

She gasped as he continued to pump his hips, brutally impaling her on his cock.

"I bet you were thinking how good my cock would feel in your pussy when you were caning me, didn't you?" He said.

"Yes! I was!" Adele gasped. "I was! Now fuck my pussy! Cum inside me! Please!"

Michael immediately flipped her over onto her back like she was a ragdoll and lined his cock up with her pussy. Rather than plunge it in straight away Michael took his time an teased the outer lips of her pussy, he ran the head up and down making her gasp.

"OOHH!" Please, Michael!" She said "Stick it in! Stick it in!"

Michael then slowly pushed his cock into her pussy until his balls hit her ass, then just as slowly withdrew, before brutally plunging forwards again. He did this several times to show to Adele that he was in perfect control, this rhythm caused her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

"AAHH! Please, Michael!" She begged. "Please! Please!"

Michael looked down at her and smiled.

"I'm not at your mercy anymore, Adele!" He said. "Now beg for it!"

"Please, Michael!" She begged. "Please fuck me with that cock of yours! Please!"

Michael smirked at her as reached for a bottle of wine that was half empty and poured the contents over her breasts, he then began licking her nipples and slurped up as much wine as possible. Then he forced his mouth onto hers, as he used his tongue to explore her mouth she was forced to swallow like he had to when he was cuffed the previous evening.

Michael then began a steady rhythm and after a few minutes his breathing got heavier and arched his back as he shot his semen into Adele's pussy, which was something Andrea and her team did not allow. Clearly Michael had played them at their own game and won them over with his stamina and ability to keep cumming.

With his cock still embedded in her pussy Michael then leaned down to lick her left nipple gently, then after glancing up at her bit down around it with his teeth. Adele gasped and grabbed his hair but he did not move until he had left a new raw bite mark around it. He then gently soothed the area with licks of his tongue before slapping the side of her breast and rolling her over onto her side. As an afterthought he forcefully spanked her ass making her squeal.

He then turned his attention to Anabelle who was fast asleep beside them. She was on her back so Michael simply opened her legs and began devouring her pussy with his mouth and tongue, Even in her sleep Anabelle soon began breathing heavy, her firm breasts rising and falling, nipples hard in arousal as she came on Michael's face. He lapped up as much of her pussy juices as he could then proceeded to bite down on her left breast, leaving exactly the same mark. When he was satisfied he grinned at her then crawled up to embrace Adele in his arms before drifting off to sleep again.

"You can't expect to fully tame that!" Andrea whispered. "I'm getting wet just watching!"

Sam said nothing but kept her eyes on the three of them as they lay on her bed, clearly exhausted and spent. They had obviously had quite an evening and to still be going the next morning was very impressive. She noticed that Michael had clearly taken a shine to Adele and hoped, if anything came of it, she would be able to reign him in. Andrea, Sam and Alex then quietly slipped out and closed the door.

"Adele and Anabelle have never experienced anything like that." Andrea said. "We might want to make this a regular thing, what do you think?"

Sam thought about this for a moment then nodded in agreement. They would have to spread out the sessions to allow their bodies to heal after being ravaged that way. The businesswoman in her told her this would be the best for them and Michael, who was clearly enjoying himself. Sam smiled and her thoughts went back to the time when Michael hit on her in the bar to impress his friends over a year ago. He was now in a world he never knew existed and seemed to be thriving, he just needed to know when to temper his wild side.

It was well into the afternoon before Michael, Adel and Anabelle surfaced from Sam's bedroom. All three of them grinned rather sheepishly at having stayed in bed most of the day but, after all their exertions, understandable. They were standing on the plastic sheeting, stark naked and covered in the fluids of last nights debauchery. Alex had gone home but Sam and Andrea were chatting on the sofa. Sam looked at Michael.

12