Educating Michael Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Michael." She said. "Did you like your late birthday present?"

Michael blushed furiously, grinned and looked down at his bite marked torso. Then he glanced over at Adele and Anabelle.

"Yes, thank you, Miss Sam." He said. "It was fantastic!"

Sam and Andrea smiled at him and gestured to all three of them to make their way to the showers, while they ordered in some pizzas.

While waiting for them to clean themselves Sam couldn't resist using her wi-fi to check the shower cameras. As the feed came through she started laughing and passed her mobile over to Andrea. The picture showed Adele and Anabelle on their knees sucking Michael's cock while the water cascaded down on them. Michael soon shot his final load of the day which wasn't much, considering all the fucking he had done in the past twelve hours. Then the three of them helped each other get clean and washed away the evidence of their night of debauched sex.

Forty minutes later all three of them were in the lounge, fully washed and clothed tucking into the pizzas. They were all clearly ravenous as they were devouring their pizzas with gusto. Sam and Andrea were quietly drinking their coffees watching them all thoughtfully before Andrea spoke up.

"Would you three like to make this a regular thing?" She asked.

All three of them looked at each other and grinned. They had clearly enjoyed themselves during the last twelve hours and were smitten with each other, even though they had only one night getting intimate. Michael seemed to have forgotten that the two ladies sitting with him on the sofa, six months ago, had caned him mercilessly over a period of five days. Sam smiled at him, knowing perfectly well that he was thinking with his cock, not his brain.

They were sent to their respective homes in an uber, each of them given the usual antiseptic cream for their bite marks, Sam insisted that Michael leave his car. She felt he had consumed too much wine to drive and assured him his pride and joy would be safe in the parking lot.

After watching them leave through the lofthouse window Sam turned to Andrea.

"Am I seeing things," She said. "It looks to me as though Michael is scared of you."

Andrea simply smiled at her.

"He's terrified of me!" She replied. "I've noticed that in young men after they've had their cocks whipped!"

"You whipped his cock?" Sam said, genuinely shocked.

"Someone had to." Andrea shrugged. "I think it's best that the more mature woman plays bad cop. That way these boys tend to look on the younger ones more favourably."

Sam thought about this for a moment, then suddenly realised.

"He's taken to Adele hasn't he?" She said.

"It's looks as though she's the one he has chosen!" Andrea smiled.

Sam looked out of the window again deep in thought.

"Well let's hope she can reign him in a little." She mused

"We'll see." Andrea replied.....

12