Educating Molly Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly recounts her encounter and visits the dungeon.
1.7k words
4.14
3.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maitrecul
maitrecul
23 Followers

EDUCATING MOLLY CHAPTER 2

Molly called the next day. I asked her what she was wearing and she told me she was naked. I asked if she had inserted the butt plug and she told me she had. I asked her if she had flashed someone yesterday and she said yes. I asked her to describe what had happened.

Molly told me that she had gone to the park and sat on a bench. It was in a part of the park that was not heavily traveled but it was still public and people did occasionally walk by, A younger man had walked slowly by and was checking her out with obvious interest. Molly looked straight at him and he paused. Molly then lifted her skirt and revealed her pussy which was still covered by her triangle of hair. She had opened her legs to give him a good look. Two women then came down the path and she lowered her skirt. The man came over to her and stood in front of her. There was an obvious bulge in the front of his pants and Molly smiled at him.

The man asked Molly her name and she made up a name. He asked if he could sit with her and she agreed. He tried to put his hand up her skirt, but she stopped it. He took out his cock and asked her to touch it. She refused and he asked if she wanted to watch him jerk off. She agreed and the man began to stroke his cock, harder and faster. Molly stood up in front of him and lifter her skirt, giving him a view of her pussy. It did not take long for the man to climax. His orgasm was strong and his cum shot out, some of it landing on her skirt. Molly left it there and did not wipe it off.

I told Molly that was good and told her to bring the skirt with her. I had checked with my BDSM group and learned that our dungeon was not going to be used today, and so I gave Molly the address and told her to meet me there this afternoon.

I went to the dungeon early to make sure everything was ready. I laid out all my implements and toys in anticipation of our upcoming session. Molly arrived and I led her into the room. It was a large room. There was a St. Andrew's cross against the wall. There were also chains secured to the ceiling which could be raised and lowered via a pulley. Along the walls were various harnesses, restraints, wrist and ankle cuffs and corsets. In the middle of the room was a punishment bench which a slave could be bent over and secured. There was also a gyno chair.

I ordered Molly to strip completely. She did and stood naked before me. I turned her around to make sure she had the butt plug in. I told Molly that I was going to shave her and had her sit in the gyno chair. I took a scissors and trimmed her bush. I took a hand towel and wet it with hot water. I applied it to her pussy to soften the skin. I then applied shaving cream, working it into her bush. I took a straight razon and began meticulously drawing it across her skin, stripping the hair from her pussy. I wiped her off with the towel and examined my work. I scraped the razor across her skin a few more times to get the parts I had missed and then took a tweezer to remove the last few hairs which had escaped the razor. Her shaved pussy was now acceptable for a slave.

I ordered her off the chair and brought her over to the wall where the costumes were. I took down two wrist cuffs and two ankle cuffs and put them on her. I also put a harness on Molly. The harness went over and under her breasts and then through her legs on either side and around her butt. Her tits, cunt and ass were now all emphasized but open for punishment and enjoyment. I led her over to the chains hanging from the ceiling and attached her wrists. I then raised the chain so that her arms were suspended over her head. I took a spreader bar and attached her ankle cuffs to it so that her legs were spread wide apart showing off her newly shaved cunt.

"When you got home yesterday, after watching that man cum, did you play with yourself?" I asked her.

"No, Daddy."

I retrieved the skirt she had brought and examined it. His cum stain was clearly visible on the skirt. I shoved that part in her mouth and order her to suck it.

"I want you to be honest with me. Did you masturbate?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You know I have to punish you, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"What do you want daddy to do to you?"

"Punish me, Daddy, however you see fit," she replied.

"Good girl. You are going to make an excellent slave."

I ran my finger down her slit to make sure it was wet. Molly was practically dripping with anticipation and desire. I slid two fingers into her pussy and she gasped. With my other hand I began twisting her nipple. She bit her lip from the pain, clearly enjoying it.

I went to the table and retrieved some nipple clamps. I pulled on Molly's nipples until they were taunt and standing at attention. I secured the clamps to her nipples and tightened them until they squeezed her nipples. Molly gasped and bit her lip again.

I then retrieved two large clamps and knelt before Molly, admiring her pussy. I grabbed her labia in one hand and applied the clamp with my other hand. I tightened it and let it hang down. Her labia now stretched and hung down. I applied the second clamp to her other pussy lip. I stepped back to admire my work. I snapped a couple of pictures of Molly with her tits and cunt clamped. I placed a ball gag around her mouth and snapped a couple more pictures.

I removed the clamps from her pussy and then the nipple clamps. I removed the ball gag and gave Molly a chance to recover. I unhooked Molly's ankles from the spreader bar and lowered the chains and unclipped her wrists. I led her over to the punishment bench and had her bend over it, lying her head on the padded head rest. I attached her wrists and ankles to the clips provided and stepped back to admire her position. Her legs were spread showing off her shaved pussy and her ass with sticking out in a perfect posture for punishment.

"You are now going to be beaten for being a worthless slut. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you want the strap or the cane?"

"Whichever you think I need, Daddy."

"Good answer," I said. "We'll start with the strap and then go on to the cane. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I went to the table and selected a leather strap. I came back to the bench. I began to strap Molly's ass, not too hard, just enough to turn it pink. She took the first few strokes silently, but as her ass began to change color, she started to gasp and suck in her breath with each stroke.

I moved to the other side so as to redden her ass evenly. After about twenty strokes, I paused to admire my work. Molly's ass was now a nice cherry red. It looked very painful.

"Does that hurt?" I asked her. "Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"Yes, Daddy. It hurts a lot. I think I've learned to behave," she replied.

"You lying bitch!" I told her. "You need much more to straighten out"

I went back to the table and retrieved the cane. It was a long, thin cane with a handle. I ran my hand over Molly's ass. It was hot to the touch. I stepped back and readied myself to administer the caning punishment.

"You will count the strokes out loud and thank me for each stroke and then ask for another. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered.

I brought the cane sharply across her ass.

"One. Thank you, Daddy. May I please have another?"

"Good girl," I told her.

I brought the cane across her ass again with a satisfying crack. Molly cried out and began to sob.

"Two. Thank you, Daddy. May I please have another?"

We continued the caning. At ten, I moved to the other side, so that the stripes across her ass were even. We continued until we had reached 20 strokes. She was now sobbing uncontrollably, tears and snot running down her face.

I examined her ass. It was bright red and lined with ugly, raised welts. I took a few pictures. I pulled her cheeks apart and admired her ass and cunt. I slowly eased the butt plug out and admired the small gap. I got to my knees and began to rim her. I moved my tongue around her asshole and then inserted it in as far as it would go. I massaged her clit while I reamed her.

Molly was groaning with pleasure. She wiggled her ass as I licked and fingered her. The beating had brought much blood to her groin and she was feeling every sensation in her ass and cunt.

"Please, Daddy, can I cum?" she moaned.

"Alright, my pet. Cum for Daddy," I told her.

Molly shuddered and her body bucked, wracked by her orgasm. Her orgasm went on and on as she strained against her restraints. Finally, she subsided and was still against the bench. I unhooked her ankles and wrists and removed the cuffs. I sat in a chair and had her lie across my lap. I lovingly rubbed lotion into her damaged ass. I let Molly up and told her to get dressed.

I told her to call me tomorrow and we would plan our activities for the day. Molly smoothed her skirt and walked out the door. I pulled out my cock and masturbated looking at the pictures of Molly clamped and her ass punished.

maitrecul
maitrecul
23 Followers