Educating Molly Ch. 03

Story Info
Molly enjoys a dungeon party.
2.8k words
4.29
6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maitrecul
maitrecul
22 Followers

EDUCATING MOLLY: CHAPTER THREE

I received a call from a friend informing me of a BDSM party in the group's dungeon. I thought it was time to introduce Molly to one of our dungeon parties. On the night in question, I put on Molly's dog collar and her fuck-me pumps and a raincoat; nothing more. We arrived at the dungeon and checked in at the entrance. The woman at the entrance took our coats. Molly was completely nude underneath after she surrendered her coat, save for her pumps and collar. I was wearing leather leggings and a leather vest with a red thong covering my package but leaving my ass exposed except for the thong strap down my crack.

I attached the leash to Molly's collar and began to parade her around the room. We passed the wall where two slaves were displayed. Their arms were suspended above their heads by cables attached to their wrist cuffs and their legs were attached to spreader bars by ankle cuffs. One was facing the wall, exposing her well-formed white ass, and the other was facing forward, with her tits and cunt on display. We walked slowly past and I slapped the one on the ass and the other on her tits. Further on, a woman was in the stocks. Her head and arms were trapped in holes in the wooden contraption which had a half cutout where the head and wrists rested and then a corresponding wooden piece on a hinge was lowered trapping the woman in place. Her legs were also spread and attached to a spreader bar.

As I slowly paraded Molly in front of the masters and mistresses, they looked at her appreciatively and hungrily, occasionally slapping her ass or tweaking her nipples. Mistress Xena asked if she could spank Molly.

"She looks like she could use a session over my knee," she said.

I agreed and released Molly from her leash. Mistress Xena then commanded Molly to lie over her knees with her hands on the floor. Molly complied and Xena rubbed her hand lovingly over Molly's unmarked bottom.

"I want to be the first to initiate your bottom, slave," Xena said, "because I'm sure you're bottom won't look like this by the end of the night."

Xena began slapping Molly's ass, back and forth, one on each cheek. She kept it up for a good five minutes until Molly's ass was cherry red.

"Stand up, slave," she ordered.

Molly stood up and her ass was inspected by Xena.

"Much better," she commented.

"What do you say?" I asked Molly.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said.

I reattached the leash and we continued to move through the crowd, which inspected Molly's red ass admiringly. After making a full circle, we came back to the two women suspended on the wall. A master suggested hanging Molly up on the wall and I, or course, agreed. He put cuffs on Molly's wrists and attached them to the cables. Using a pulley, he stretched Molly arms above her head until she was standing on her toes. The master then rubbed Molly's nipples until they stood out at attention. He then took nipple clamps and applied them to her nips. They were the type with the two slender tweezer-like prongs and flat plastic sides with a ring that moved up from the base, tightening the prongs. He tightened them until they squeezed Molly's nipples so they were unlikely to come loose.

The master then knelt and placed ankle cuffs on Molly. He attached the cuffs to a spreader bar so her feet were wide apart. He then took large plastic clips which opened with a spring and clamped back closed and placed one on each of her labia. He played with the clips, pulling them apart and exposing the inside of Molly's marvelous, shaved cunt. He played like that, opening and closing the clips for a while. He then stood up to admire his work.

A mistress walked up. She had her slave on a leash, but he was crawling behind her, not walking. I could see between his legs that he had a cock cage on. The mistress ordered her slave to lick Molly's pussy. He eagerly began to lick Molly's pussy, something he was obviously well-versed in. He pulled the clips apart and buried his tongue deep inside Molly's pussy. She began to groan and the mistress pulled on her nipple clamps. Her slave told her that his cock hurt inside its cage and asked if she would release it. Obviously, he was hard from licking Molly and the cage was bothering his erection.

The mistress took her cane and brought it sharply across her slave's ass, once, twice, three times and chastised him for asking such a thing.

"I'll tell you when you can play with your dirty cock!" she scolded. "Keep eating out her pussy, worm!"

"Yes Mistress," he replied and continued to lick Molly's pussy.

Molly was becoming very agitated and asked the mistress if she could cum.

"I'm not your mistress, slave. You must ask your master for permission," she replied.

"Please Master," she begged me, "Can I cum?"

"Not yet," I replied.

I handed the mistress the flogger and she began to flog Molly's breasts. She ordered her slave to stop licking Molly's pussy. After he moved away, she began to flog Molly's thighs. She did an underhanded swing between Molly's legs, which were spread wide apart, directly flogging her pussy. Molly cried out in pain, which only excited the mistress to continue to whip Molly's cunt.

"Fucking slut," she said, "You know you love having your cunt punished, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Molly answered.

The mistress knew not to wear Molly out so soon, and she stopped her flogging. She ordered her slave to release Molly from the spreader bar and to lower the cables holding her arms up. He released Molly's legs and arms but left the cuffs on. The mistress then removed the nipple clamps and the clamps on her pussy. I made a detailed inspection of Molly's cunt, ass and breasts and then reattached her leash.

We made our way over to the woman in the stocks. Her ass was now being caned by a master with a large cock. As he struck each blow his cock became more erect. Another master ordered his slave to kneel before him and such his cock. The slave obediently took his massive organ in her mouth and began to move her mouth back and forth over his cock. Her master grabbed the back of her head and shoved it further onto the cock. She began to choke as the length and girth of it was rammed down her throat. Her master jerked her head back by her hair and slapped her face twice, hard. He then shoved her mouth onto the cock again.

While his cock was being sucked, the master continued to stripe the slave's bottom who was in the stocks. As the cane struck, it left a white line, but it soon turned red. After a few minutes, welts began to appear on the red lines. The master continued to administer the punishment to the helpless slave, who was now crying uncontrollably. Snot and tears were dripping down her face as the blows continued. Her ass was now a map of pain, with more than a dozen welts and red marks appearing.

The master stopped his punishment and turned his attention to the whore sucking his cock. He reared back and spasmed, shooting his load into her mouth. She did not have to be told to take his whole load into her mouth and continued to suck until he pulled out. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, showing a large glob of cum on her tongue.

"Swallow," her master commanded.

She closed her mouth and I could see her throat contract as she swallowed. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show she had swallowed all his cum.

The poor slave in the stocks was released and her master led her away. Her night was finished. A mistress led her slave to the stocks and he was secured. He wore a cock cage but was otherwise unmarked. His mistress stepped into a massive strap-on and coated it with lube. She spread his butt cheeks and squirted lube down his crack. As it dribbled down to his butt hole she began to work it in with two fingers.

"What do you want, slut?" she asked him.

"Please stretch my asshole with your strap-on, Mistress," he replied.

"Very well, worm. Don't you dare cry out or you will be punished."

She then began to work the huge dildo into his ass, stretching it to its limit. She slowly pushed the head into his ass. Once it passed the sphincter, she slowly began to push it further in, going in an inch or so, then pulling back. She continued to do this for a few minutes, each time going a little deeper. Finally, she was all the way in. Her slave groaned. She then began to pump in earnest, pegging him hard and fast. He cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Slut, now you will have to be punished!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please fuck me as hard as you can," he said.

She continued to peg him for a good ten minutes, then pulled out. Both she and the slave were shiny with sweat and were panting in exhaustion. The mistress went to the display of implements and chose a leather strap. She returned to her slave. She looked at his cock cage to check that his erection was pressing against it, assuring that he was enjoying her domination.

The mistress began strapping his ass, hard, with only a few seconds between blows. The best technique for strapping or caning an ass is to wait until the pain from the blow begins to subside, then administer another blow. Too fast and each blow does not have the desired effect. Too slow and it becomes boring for observers. Her blows were perfectly timed and the slave's ass began to take on a deep red color.

"What do you say, slut?" the mistress asked.

"Thank you, Mistress. Can I have another please?"

"Of course," she answered.

Blow after blow rained down on the slave's ass until purple bruises started to appear on the red bum. After perhaps 100 blows she stopped. She waited to allow everyone to admire her handywork, then released her slave from the stocks. She then released his cock from its cage. It stood up in full erection. It was red and sore looking from being erect inside the cage, but he was still eager to satisfy his lust, which had been building during his punishment.

A master ordered his slave to suck the slave's cock, with his mistress's permission. She knelt before him and started expertly sucking his cock. It wasn't more than a couple of minutes until he spasmed and shot his load in her mouth. She turned to her master and stuck out her tongue to show him the large load in her mouth. She then dutifully swallowed and again showed that her mouth was empty.

I whispered in Molly's ear, asking if she was ready to be placed in the stocks. She eagerly agreed. I then secured her in the stocks and clipped her ankles to the bar. I admired her perfect ass. Her breasts and pussy had been flogged while she was suspended from the cables, but her ass was relatively untouched, save for a little pinkness from the spanking she had received earlier.

I contemplated whether to cane her first or fuck her ass. I decided to cane her first, since her striped ass would be that much more exciting to fuck. I invited the mistress who had strapped her slave to cane Molly, since I enjoy watching as much as doing the caning myself. The mistress gladly accepted the challenge and selected a supple cane which she tested in the air, making that cutting, whistling sound. She bent the can to test its suppleness and then approached Molly who was well secured in the stocks.

"What do you want, slave?" she asked.

"Please punish me, Mistress. I've been bad and deserve to be caned."

"Very well," the mistress replied. "You will thank me with each stroke. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you. Please cane my ass."

The mistress then landed the first stroke on Molly's ass. It was fast and hard and it left a nice stripe across Molly's ass.

"Thank you, Mistress," Molly said, "Can I have another."

"Good slut," the mistress replied and the cane sliced the air and make a satisfying whack as it connected with Molly's ass.

Molly repeated her thanks and the caning continued. After two dozen stokes, Molly's ass was a jumble of angry, red welts and stripes. The mistress put the can away and the observers moved in closer to look and fondle Molly's damaged ass. I was well pleased and whispered as much in Molly's ear. I then asked her if she was ready to be fucked in the ass.

"Yes, Master, please fuck my ass," she replied.

I ordered the mistress's slave, after getting permission from her, to spread Molly's ass cheeks and ream her hole. He got to his knees and eagerly stuck out his tongue and ran it over Molly's brown, wrinkled hole. I instructed him to insert two fingers in her ass to stretch her hole enough so he could insert his tongue. He complied and I could see his tongue going deep inside her hole. I then instructed him to lube her hole well, again using two fingers.

After he had done so, I told him to move aside. I had lowered by thong and been stroking my cock, which now stood at attention. I slowly inserted it in Molly's ass. She groaned.

"Please, Master, stick it all the way in," she pleaded.

I slowly pushed my cock into her ass until my balls were rubbing against her ass. I began to slowly withdraw it part was, then push it back all the way. I continued this, with my thrusts coming faster and faster. Soon I was pumping her ass hard and fast.

"Thank you, Master," Molly said, "I love your cock in my ass."

I continued for about five minutes and then shot my load up her ass. I stayed there, spent, until after a few minutes my cock shrank and I pulled out. The mistress ordered her slave to rim Molly's ass and eat the cum dripping out. She ordered Molly to push the cum out of her ass into her slave's mouth. Another master ordered his slave to clean my cock and she knelt before me and sucked all the cum and ass juice off my cock.

The mistress then asked if she could fist Molly's cunt. I readily agreed. The mistress lubed her gloved hand and inserted her fingers into Molly's cunt. Molly groaned as as first two, then three, then four fingers were inserted into her pussy. After stretching her that much, the mistress pressed her thumb against her hand and began to work her whole hand up Molly's vagina. Molly cried out when the mistress pushed her knuckles all the way into Molly's cunt. Her hand was now completely inside.

The mistress began to explore Molly's uterus, thrusting her hand all the way up to her forearm into Molly's cunt. With her other hand, the mistress stroked Molly's clitoris. Molly groaned and wiggled her butt in ecstasy. The mistress, sensing what was coming, asked if I had any objection to Molly cumming. I assented and Molly clenched and spasmed, bucking her ass up and down in a massive orgasm.

When Molly finally relaxed, after multiple orgasms, the mistress slowly withdrew her hand from Molly's cunt. Molly thanked her profusely. The mistress ordered her slave to release Molly from the stocks.

Molly was sore in all her private parts but very well satisfied. She had pleased the mistress and me and been rewarded with a massive orgasm. I asked Molly if she was ready to go home and she agreed. I led her to the coat rack where we retrieved her coat and she and I both covered up for the ride back home. I asked Molly if she had enjoyed her evening and she told me it was the best night she had ever had. I knew she was going to have a sore ass for at least a week from the caning, and a sore pussy for a day or two, but then we would return to our fun and games.

maitrecul
maitrecul
22 Followers