All Comments on 'Educating Our Son'

by chatter12345

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
One lucky son a bitch

If i was that boy i would have died with a smile on my face and a hard on facing up .lol

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very sweet story

I would imagine that mom is totally satisfied with both her husband and her son taking her, especially since the lad is both strong and insatiable.

Her son probably does her as soon as he walks in the door from school, and gives her a good orgasm before her husband gets home.

A great story, thanks for all of the fantasies that it gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the kind of parents every boy should have!

This is an excellent story by a talented author still in his 30s. The characterization of the three people, mom, dad, and especially the young son, is very well done. Dad is totally understanding of his boy's needs and desires, he'd had an attraction to his own mother some while back. Mom is quickly convinced by her husband to help out their boy, and anyway she's quite interested--as lots of mothers are--in what what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Now, the boy is deeply attracted to his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs. No surprise there, plenty of boys are are equally attracted--after all, it's their own birth canal, it's where they came into the world from, it's their own mother's cunt! For a boy, sticking his stiff young prick up his mommy's cunt is like coming home, back where he started out as a tiny embryo. His mother's beautiful cunt is his first and truest home. He loves everything about his mom's incomparable twat--the lovely smooth texture, the thrilling moistness, the rich aroma that he inhales with such great pleasure. Most of all he loves the way his mother's mommy-hole feels around his young dick--it's so cozy and comfy and warm, it makes his prick feel loved and cared for as only a mother's cunt can take care of her boy's stiff dick. He knows that his mother's cunt is the receptacle nature provides for all the warm creamy semen in his hot young balls. He bangs away, and finally unloads his balls up between his mother's legs, giving his beloved mom a great big twatful of his foaming young sperm. Everyone is utterly satisfied--the happy motherfucking boy, his contented son-fucked mother, and his wise understanding dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellant Choice for Son

I bet mom was much happier as well! Will you and mom swsp with son and his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom & son making love should be accepted by society at large as something mutually beneficial; moms should teach their sons how to make love, how to be good in bed & how to treat women with respect they deserve!

When i read mom/son incest stories i imagine myself with my mom.

My mom is a full-figured woman & she of course has a beatiful, gorgeous, fleshy ass. I would need to spend 7 hours in bed with my mom just to caress & kiss & lick her ass cheeks & back of her legs... from soles via calves. i could spand 30 - 60 minutes kissing the back of her knees alone!

I am so sexually infatuated with my mom that i believe it amounts to a full-fledged Oedipus Complex. I dream about her body 24/7. I also have feelings for her.

I would rather have sex with my mom than with any Hollywood or Bollywood actress.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
I am all for helping young folks in their search for educational adventures.

This appears to be a good way to encourage sons to broaden their horizons and promote all aspects of their education. If it came to a vote I am sure they would be in favor by a high percentage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best sex

Any body want free sex call me r WhatsApp number +91 9494989769 r call +91 8919279197 only girls r any womens i m from India r email vijaykumar.com1997@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous