Educating Pam Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep this up." I said, "it's going to be pop, pop, fizz, fizz."

She looked me deep in the eyes and said, "I want your baby now," then she closed her eyes and said again softly, "I want your baby."

Her tubes were tied and once in the past I had said that I was going to make her pregnant as I was getting ready to cum inside of her, but this time the way she said it, was something very special. I moved my cock slowly within the tight grip of her cunt walls and after a few strokes, I felt that little twitch that said my sperm was about to launch. I pushed in as far as I could get, then my cock throbbed and the first stream of sperm left the tip into her waiting cunt.

"Oh yes!" she moaned softly as she feel the throb and spurt.

I managed only a short stoke as the next one went shooting out.

"Yes!" she said as she felt that one.

Again a short stroke and the third one left my cock, but this time she cried softly, "fill me with your love!"

She hadn't released her grip on my cock and with another stroke, my cock throbbed again and another small stream squirted out. She loosened up on me. My cock was still hard, so I started screwing her faster and faster.

She tensed up, and then with another loud "YES!" she climaxed. "Yes, yes, yes!" came out of her mouth as it shook her body.

I still hadn't gone soft. I kept pumping my cock in and she climaxed two more times, the second one hitting her before the first one had subsided. I pushed in as deep as I could go and stopped. Then I bent forward and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and brought her legs up around my lower back and wrapped them tightly as well.

She pulled away from the kiss, laid her cheek against mine, and softly said, "I love you so very very much."

"I love you too my dearest," I said softly back to her.

I have no idea of how long we lay there. My cock softened and shrunk down, but we still stayed joined. Words really fail to describe the absolute beauty of that bit of time that we shared.

Finally she relaxed and I got off of her and lay down beside her. She was still lying on her back. I looked at the clock and it was only 8:55.

Laughing a little, I said, "you are 5 minutes ahead of schedule."

She smiled and said, "Nope. Right on time," then added, "that was a big one," as she wiggled her hips a little.

I replied, "it's a good thing you can't get pregnant, because that one WAS a baby maker."

Laughing a little, she said, "I hope I didn't scare you when I said that."

I kissed her gently on the lips and replied, "no woman has ever asked for my seed in such a powerful and loving fashion."

She closed her eyes and we lay there kissing for a few more long minutes. I then sat up, and kissing my way down to pubes, I moved around and placed my head between her legs. The stream of sperm had already flowed deep between her cheeks and there was a good-sized puddle on the bed. But I got my head as far as I could between them, pressed my tongue to her ass crack and slowly moved my head upward, collecting the cum with my tongue. She squeezed a little and more came out, which I then added to the sticky mess inside my mouth. I climbed up between her legs. She opened her mouth and as our pubes merged together. I leaned forward and we kissed deeply for a long time. When it ended, I got off of her and lay on my back. She moved between my legs and cleaned off every little bit of sperm on my cock and balls, before climbing back on top of me and repeating the kiss of love. We laid for a few minutes, then I realized something.

I said to her, "we were in such a hurry to get undressed that we forgot to close the curtains."

She giggled and asked, "you just realized that? Nobody else will be here today."

Just as she finished that, we heard car doors slamming shut outside. She got a scared look on her face. Then we heard someone try the knob of the door and stick a key in the lock.

I was just about ready to jump off the bed when we heard a woman say in a nasty sounding voice, "that's the wrong room dumb ass!"

I looked out the window and got a glimpse of her walking by, followed by a man. She didn't look in the window but he glanced in as he walked by. Then he stopped and pressed his face to glass for a better look. I moved my head over so he could see the "you are gonna die asshole" look on my face and I gave him the finger as well. He quickly moved away.

She said quietly, "he just looked at my ass, didn't he?"

"Yes," I said, "but he is gone now."

"Oh well," she said with a giggle and added, "I'll be right back."

She crawled back off of me and got off the end of the bed. She walked over, turned on the lamp, and closed the curtains. Shaking her ass a little as she walked back to the bed, she climbed back on and then crawled back on top of me.

"Now where were we?" she asked as wiggled her pubes down on mine.

I laughed a little then we kissed. We lay there for a while, alternating between kisses and laying cheek to cheek. I was running my hands lightly up and down her back the whole time. Sometimes I would nuzzle the soft hair that was growing under her armpits. I had mentioned once before that she didn't shave under her arms except during the summer months. Some guys might have found that a turnoff but I thought it was sexy.

She said softly, "I could stay like this all day," but wiggled her ass a little and said, "but I also have to pee!"

I laughed again and we kissed one more time. She crawled back down off of me, pausing to suck and lick my cock for a little while.

While she was doing this, she got a mischievous look to her face and said, "I bet he has to pee too!"

"Oh yes," I replied, "the coffee moved through pretty quick."

She reached up with one hand and started pushing hard on my pubes and of course my bladder.

"You better not do that!" I said.

She giggled with a mouthful of cock and giving it one final lick, she slid back off the end of the bed. I rolled off the side and we headed into the bathroom. Just as we were going to get into the shower stall, I heard something from the other room that sounded like a slap. I put my finger to my lips to signal her to be quiet and motioned her over to the wall that separated the end of the bathroom from the room next door. We could clearly hear the sounds of someone getting spanked pretty hard.

Pam whispered to me, "she's getting a good one."

"Yes," I whispered back.

No sooner had I said that we heard the woman in the next room say in a very nasty sounding voice, "I saw you peeking in that window you naughty boy. Just for that, you are getting 20 more!"

Pam's eyes got really big, then we heard the guy say in a child like voice, "I'm sorry Mommy, I won't do it again," as the spanking resumed.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back out into the bedroom quickly. I managed to get the bathroom door closed before we both burst out in laughter.

We must have laughed hard for a minute, then she said, "oh my God! I'm going to pee right here if we keep this up!"

I opened the bathroom door and we quietly got in and into the shower. I slid my hand between her legs and inserted my middle finger in her cunt.

She reached down, pulled my cock as close as she could get it to the start of her pussy slit and said with a smile, "fire when ready!"

I started to piss and she did the same. We kissed and played as the pee flowed and then for a while after we were finished. I know some folks don't much care for this kind of play, but it was just that. Simple and harmless fun.

She said, "it's quiet over there".

I replied, "yes, but I'm sure something is going on."

She laughed and shook her head. I got out of the shower stall, she turned it on and I washed her up quick and then trading places she washed me off. And as always, our little cleanup routine included a trip with a soapy finger or two into each other's assholes.

We got out and dried each other off. Of course as her ass was turned to me, I landed a light slap on it.

She turned around and said sternly, "Don't start anything unless you are going to finish it!"

So I reached over and started tickling her sides. She let out a little squeal and ran out of the bathroom. It wasn't the kind of day for spanking but tickling was fair game anytime.

She must have been reading my mind, because as I walked out of the bathroom she said, "don't get any ideas!"

She was standing on the other side of the bed with her hands on her hips when I got into the bedroom. I got on the bed, headed for the center and lay out on my back. She got from the other side and lay down beside me. We kissed a little and just kinda lay there not talking or doing nothing. At some point I reached my arms back over my head and stretched a little.

"Bored?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "just stretching a little."

"So what is next on the menu?" she asked with a smile.

I looked her and said, "since you were in such a big hurry to get pregnant, I didn't get a chance to properly eat that sweet pussy of yours."

She got this devilish look in her eye and without saying word, rolled on top of me, then wiggled her ass up right over my face. I had just enough time to get my arms back down and my hands inside her thighs as she dropped her cunt right on my lips. I looked up and she had folded her arms across her chest.

"Well?" she said, "what are you waiting for?" with this big smile on her face.

I laughed and pulling her lips apart, I pushed my tongue in as deep as it would go into the sweet but still sperm flavored wetness that was there. I was licking and tongue fucking and licking some more. She started moving her cunt around a little on it as well. There were soft moans coming from her and I looked up and she was playing with her nipples and breasts. That was the first time I had seen her do that. The moaning got a little faster and her cunt got wetter and wetter, and within a few seconds she came.

She made little, "oh! oh! oh!" as the orgasm began, then she started repeating "oh yes! oh yes!" just as quietly as it subsided.

I looked again and she was still playing with her nipples.

"You are having fun up there," I said with a mouth still full of pussy

"Well your hands are busy and my boobs were lonely, so," she replied, then really started twisting and pulling on them.

I laughed and said, "move back just a little."

She did that and having a little more room to work I started licking from her cunt to her clit and then back again.

After a few trips of my tongue, I heard her let out a little groan of approval and then she said, "I could stay like this all day too!"

I laughed again. I was going to make a comment about pissing but I decided against it.

But she must have been reading my mind again because she said, "what's the matter? You afraid of getting a little pee on your nose?" then she giggled for a bit.

I said in between licks, "it can't get much wetter down here anyway!"

Which was the truth. There was pussy juice running down the sides of my cheeks.

She laughed again, "you asked for it!"

I got to her clit with my licking and this time, I started sucking and tonguing it hard and fast. She started building quickly to her next orgasm.

Within a few seconds I heard, "fuck! fuck! fuck!" sharply, but still somewhat quietly come from her mouth as she came.

I started going even faster and she came a second time. She rolled off on my head and landed on her back with her legs spread. I rolled over and I saw her hands move down to her clit like she was going to masturbate, but then she pulled them away.

"No show for me today?" I said with a big smile.

Her face got red as she blushed and said, "I don't know what came over me."

"I have a pretty damn good idea," I replied with a big smile.

It took a few more seconds for her breathing to slow down, then she scooted back down the bed and rolled over beside me. We kissed and she placed her hand on my cheek as we did.

Feeling how wet it was, she asked in a child like voice, "did I do that?" She slid her hand down to my cock. It had gotten a little stiff from all the fun but it wasn't fully erect. She kissed me again, then said, "my turn!" as she wiggled down the bed and got between my legs.

I have said before what a great cock sucker she was and today she was just as good, if not better, than in the past. She liked doing it and she showed that with her actions. Licking and sucking and more licking and sucking. I wasn't looking at the clock but she was at for at least a good 10 minutes. Sometime during all of this, she had licked her finger and stuck that in my asshole and was slowing pumping. Finally she started sucking harder. She would suck hard as she pulled her head up my cock and then pushed her tongue tightly against it as she went back down.

I started feeling the first twinges of my impending orgasm and I said, "I'm going to cum real soon"

She stopped for a few seconds. Of course I was about to go insane at that point.

"What's the problem?" I asked in desperation.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock and said, "I'm just trying to decide where I want it."

I'm sure I sounded pretty pitiful at that point as I said, "Damn it woman! Make up your mind!"

"Oh what the hell," she said as she wrapped her other hand around the base of my cock and started stroking it. She started moving her finger in and out of my asshole faster as well.

She started sucking again and it wasn't 10 seconds before I let loose the first jet of sperm into her mouth. I felt her swallow that one just in time as the next one blasted out. She swallowed that one, but didn't swallow the third and the little after spurt as well.

After she was sure I was empty, she pulled her mouth off my rapidly shrinking cock and asked with a big smile, "happy now?"

I just let out a groan. She wiggled the finger that was in my ass a few more times and giggled. After pulling it out and sliding my legs down on the bed, she crawled on top of me. I opened my mouth and she opened hers as they met. We tongue danced around the sperm in there for a long time.

She laid her head against mine and said, "that tasted really good today." I just smiled a little. We lay like that for a while and then I looked over at the clock. It was only 10:30. She must have looked over as well, because she said, "we still have a lot of time."

"Yes, we do," I answered.

Then she slid her hand back down to my cock and gave a couple of squeezes.

"I don't think he's going to wake up anytime soon," I said.

"Awh," she said, "did I wear him out already?" and giggled.

I laughed a little and said, "There is a state park not too far from here. Do you want to go for that walk?"

She looked at me, and her eyes got real big as she smiled and replied, "that would be really nice." She kissed me and said softly, "I love you."

I smiled at her and said, "I bet you tell that to all the boys."

She smiled back and said, "only the ones whose spermies are swimming around inside of me."

I said, "I love you too."

We kissed again. Then I tickled her a little and she squirmed off the bed. I followed her and we went into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and took a quick piss. I didn't have to go. We just washed up a little with a washcloth and then headed back to the room and got dressed. She came over as I was pulling my boots on and tied them for me.

"I like this rugged look," she said, as she stood up.

"This is what I wear evenings and on the weekends." I said. I had on jeans and a dark green flannel shirt. I always wore a suit during the week, but I would always take the tie off before I got to the room for our Wednesday sessions. It was just something else to get in the way. Then I added, "I've had clients ask why I wear a suit all the time, but it's just something I do. Maybe one day I'll get tired of the professional look."

"You really do look handsome like this," she said.

I just smiled. We got our jackets on and she got her purse. After a quick check in nearby mirror to look at her hair, she fished around inside of it and pulled out one of those fuzzy elastic hair bands. She set her purse back down and pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

"I've never seen you do that before," I said as she picked up her purse again.

"My hair looks like I've been to an orgy," she said with a smile.

"I wonder why?" I said back.

I kissed her and as we headed to the door, she said, "you go first. I do NOT want to see those people!"

I laughed and walked out. They were still in their room. She unlocked her car door with the remote while still standing in the doorway of our room and then just about ran to her car and got in. I laughed as I went back and shut the door. She followed me as I drove down to the office and returned the key.

I went over to her car and said, "follow me."

We drove down to the State Park. It was about 10 miles from the motel. I hadn't been there since my early college years and had forgotten about the place. But a few weeks earlier, I had been driving on the highway that was a mile south of it. There had been an accident on the highway and they were detouring traffic down the road in front of the park. We got there and parked. There were a few cars in the lot.

As she got out of her car, she said, "I've heard of this place, but I've never been here before."

"I have, but it's been a long time," I replied.

We walked hand in hand down to the lake and I spotted a trail that looked like it went around the lake. We headed in that direction. The trail was wide in spots and narrow in others. We just talked lightly about nothing and about everything. Every so often we would wind up in a kiss. The lake wasn't real big and it didn't take too much time to get around to the other side.

She looked her watch and said, "its close to 11:30."

"Yeah," I said, "I guess we should be heading back."

We made our way back around the lake and headed out to the parking lot. No one was around, so we enjoyed one last and long passionate kiss.

"I love you," I said to her.

"I love you too," she said back, "today really was fantastic."

We hugged again for a few moments and then got in our vehicles and left. She followed me out to the main road and as she turned to head home, she waved at me.

It had been a perfect morning. But fate had already put into play, the circumstances that were going to change our relationship very soon. And changes weren't going to be for the better.

12