Educating the Capo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

"So we won't be stepping on any toes by coming to town?" It was one of my main concerns. I didn't want to put anyone's nose out of joint.

"Glenn what Craig and Stevie need now is someone who can watch the store and do things that I can't. I'm hamstrung by the fact that I'm an officer of the law... you're not. Listen man I have to get going. We've got a small problem here that I need to iron out. Some idiot has barricaded himself into a bank and is threatening to kill hostages unless we give him what he wants. I'll see you when you get here. Mike we'll have to catch up soon man... it's been way too long buddy." And with that he rang off.

Still chuckling Mike got up and made for the door.

"Hold on a second Mike. I'm taking Carol into town later to sort out a handgun for her. What are the chances of getting a rush job on a permit to carry? I know you normally need a 14 day waiting period but you've got to admit there is a kind of urgency on this one. She's had firearms training and Manny and I will give her a refresher before we give her the weapon."

"I don't see a problem. I'll call you from the office once I've got it sorted. In the meantime go and buy the gun. Register it under your name so that will cut down the paperwork. I've gotta go guys. I'll call you when I have Carol's permit sorted out. Make sure she brings some ID when you come to pick it up."

Ten minutes later I was immersed in a heated discussion with the CFO of Axess Chemicals. Carol entered the office just as I was being my normal subtle self with the pompous little dweeb.

"Put it this way Mr. James. You have a reputation for this sort of thing. We are the third security firm you've tried to pull this shit with. We took you on as a client despite the warnings we got from colleagues at your former security consultants. Now my advice to you is pay the invoice by the end of the day or I'll personally put the word out about you. You'll effectively be black balled in the security community. If you doubt that I have the weight to actually do it, try me... call my bluff. Then after I've done that I'll call Leon Carter. You know Leon Carter don't you? Yes the chairman of your board of directors. He's a damned good friend of mine. I taught him to shoot and we play golf on a regular basis. Pay the invoice Mr. James and don't ever be late paying one of our invoices again. If you are you'll find yourself in security hell. Have a nice day... goodbye." Gently I replaced the phone on its cradle and heaved a happy satisfied sigh. Grabbing Carol I planted a big kiss on her full moist lips.

"You ready to go into town baby? We're going to outfit you with your own gun. Now are you sure about this?"

"Hell yes. I figure that I need to be able to protect myself. Plus I'm sick of being the victim. I want to be able to hit back. Just let me grab my bag." She raced off upstairs nearly bowling Manny over as he came into the office.

"I just got a call from Mr. James's secretary assuring me that the Axess invoice will be paid by the end of business today. You've still got that debt collection gene boss. So when do you want to get going?"

"No we should be okay Manny you stay here. We should be back by five and if we're going to be any later I'll call you." I could see he was unconvinced but I wasn't going to live life as a shut-in afraid of my own shadow. On a professional level what I was doing was reckless but it was something I needed to do and in reality a calculated risk. After Taglioni's fun and games with Manny's car I figured it would be a while before he raised his ugly head again. All this I conveyed to Manny in my most soothing voice but he wasn't accepting it.

"Glenn you are the principal here. I am the protector. Contrary to Hollywood films, the principal does not dictate terms to the protector. The protector tells the principal what is and is not acceptable. Now you will delay your trip for another ten minutes until Robbie gets here to take over from me. Then I'll drive you into town. That my friend is the last word on the subject. I'll wait in the car." He turned and walked out. There was no arguing with Manny... especially when he was right. Carol showed up a couple of minutes later looking good enough to eat in a mid thigh denim skirt with a tank top and denim jacket. Three inch heels and a large denim shoulder bag completed the ensemble.

The trip to town was spirited as we discussed what sort of handgun would be suitable for Carol. Luckily she knew a bit about handguns and was able to laughingly turn down Manny's suggestion of a .50 calibre Desert Eagle with an eight inch barrel. Mind you she also pooh poohed my suggestion of a .23 calibre two shot Derringer. She was adamant that a nice Glock would suit her wardrobe. On the way into town Manny mentioned he needed to check in with the Crime Scene techs at the office very quickly. We arrived at the office just in time to see the crime scene people supervising the loading of Manny's car onto a flatbed trailer for transport to the police garage where it would be thoroughly examined, photographed and tagged as evidence. The car was a write off; a burnt out shell of what used to be a nice sedan. We wasted no time in examining the wreck. We weren't forensic scientists and wouldn't know what we were looking for anyway. One thing was for sure. Taglioni had gone for overkill when planting the charge. He obviously wasn't faced with a Semtex shortage. Manny talked briefly with the tech in charge then returned to the car.

"Semtex has just been confirmed as the explosive but what is weird is that it was radio detonated. Why would he blow up a car with no one in it? It doesn't make sense. After we've finished at Frogger's I want to come back and check a few things in the database. It'll only take half an hour or so... you can show Carol your princely domain while I work." He grinned.

Ten minutes later we were entering Frogger's Gun Shack. God knows how he got the nickname but I'd never known him as anything but Frogger. Strange name or not, the man knew his weaponry. So it was with long suffering sighs and much rolling of the eyes that he listened to Manny's and my recommendations for Carol's handgun.

"Carol I have to say... you seem like an educated woman. A woman of class and distinction, witty and charming with more than your fair share of beauty. So please tell me why you're hanging around with these morons?" Carol giggled and threw me a merciless evil grin before answering him.

"Frogger I have to admit I'm only sticking with Glenn for his body. He's a great lay and rich enough to support me in a manner to which I plan to become accustomed. Aside from that... well I'm as puzzled as you." Frogger laughed then surprised Carol by tossing her an empty magazine without warning which she managed to catch.

"Okay so you're a natural right hander." He was back in business mode. I'd seen his method before and stood back to leave Carol to his tender mercies. Over the next few minutes he asked her questions about her handgun experience, tested the strength of her grip and talked to her about her every day wardrobe of choice. Only when he was satisfied with her answers did he begin pulling boxes of guns from behind his counter.

"Okay Carol the way I see it you need an automatic. Now a lot of retailers would try to sell you a small frame auto which is a tactic I loathe. Basically they are pandering to the belief that a woman can't handle a large frame auto which in a lot of cases is true. However I believe you have the strength to handle a large frame auto which is great from the respect that you won't be sacrificing any barrel length for the sake of style or prejudice. We still have to be mindful of size in one respect. Whatever you end up with has to be concealed in your purse, handbag or clothing. That means it has to be readily accessible. Frankly a shoulder holster is not a viable option for you. Your breasts are too big." He flushed bright red when he announced this and Manny and I hooted with laughter. Carol turned to me with a sweet smile and reminded me that in a short time she would be armed and in need of target practice. Frogger struggled on manfully.

"I have a few of weapons in mind for you. What we'll do is let you try them out in the shooting range and see which one suits you best. The first is the Glock 27. Then we have the Beretta .380 Cheetah, and finally there is the Glock 23. Now the two Glocks' are both .40 calibre which is a brand new favourite of mine. It's a hefty round but I'm sure you can handle it." Frogger was off and running doing what he did so damned well. The man knew more about weaponry than any three people I knew and his method for dealing with nervous customers ensured that in seconds Carol was enthralled. She watched and listened intently as Frogger brought the weapons out and laid them on the counter top in front of her. The Beretta was eliminated immediately because Carol found it uncomfortable... probably the best reason I've ever heard for rejecting a handgun. If you're not comfortable with the weapon how are you going to use it effectively? As he replaced the Beretta in its box and put it back on the shelf he paused for a minute and then brought down another weapon.

"Try this one Carol. It's a Smith and Wesson 410S. Once again it's a .40 calibre but I think you'll find the grip on this gun really comfortable." As soon as she picked up the weapon I knew he had a sale... as long as the calibre wasn't too heavy for her. Putting the S&W down she tried the Glocks again one by one, comparing the feel to that of the Smith and Wesson.

"Okay it looks like you've got a favourite. What we'll do now is take these three through to the shooting range and see how they feel to shoot." He grabbed a box of .40 calibre rounds and picked up the guns placing the whole lot in a supermarket style basket and leading us through to the shooting range.

Carol turned out to be a very impressive shot. She was no Annie Oakley but I was confident that she could hit whatever she was aiming at and with the size of the rounds her target was not about to wince, roll into cover, light himself a smoke and come out guns blazing. He was gonna go down... hard. She had no trouble whatsoever with the recoil which was another indicator that I was in love with a strong fit woman. Her shooting was markedly better with the Smith and Wesson so the choice was made. Now the only thing we had to worry about was how she was going to carry it. Frogger had a simple solution. Walking back to the counter with the guns and remaining rounds in the shopping basket he detoured by a holster display and selected a black Nylex holster for the gun.

"The holster is for when you want to carry it a little more accessibly but for day to day use it will fit quite nicely into your shoulder bag. Glenn is gonna show you how to use that thing safely. Listen to everything he has to say and make sure you put his lessons into practice. I hate visiting friends in hospital... and going to funerals. Now all we have to do is check out your permit to carry a concealed weapon and you're good to go." Frogger was a stickler for the rules and regulations involved in gun sale regulation.

"If you can give me a minute I'll call Mike Abernethy and see how that's coming along." A quick call to Mike from my cell phone confirmed that the permit hadn't been a problem and he offered to fax a copy through to Frogger. From there the transaction took only a few minutes. Frogger repacked the gun, checked that the cleaning kit was complete, and threw in the holster, a couple of boxes of ammo and a spare magazine. Manny and I took the opportunity of stocking up on ammo while we were there too. My MasterCard took a hammering but it was a worthwhile investment. We still had to call in at the office again before heading home and by the time we got there the Crime Scene techs had finished and the only visible evidence of this morning's bombing was the scorched asphalt where Manny's car used to sit and a few minor impact craters in the concrete walls of the building. Using his keycard Manny opened up the building for us before going through to his office. I figured I'd show Carol around the operation starting with the secure equipment area. We didn't make it any further. I was half way through a very enthusiastic explanation of the benefits of Kevlar body armour when I heard a 'snick'from behind me followed by her voice as she stepped away from the now locked door.

"Glenn could you come over here and help me with this?" I turned to find her leaning against the bench running the length of the room. Her skirt was up around her waist and her fingers were spreading her moist pussy lips, showing me the wet folds in detail while her free hand held her little black g-string out of the way. My cock immediately began to rise as I walked over to her.

"What seems to be the problem Carol?" My voice was full of concern as I advanced on the gorgeous blonde.

"I have this hot spot that needs cooling off. You think you can help me?" Her sexy little pout didn't do anything to reducemyrising temperature.

"Let's have a good look at the problem shall we?" She grinned and then moaned as I slid a finger deep into her wet pussy and kissed her hard. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me close as my finger stirred her slick depths.

"Oh god baby... fuck me... please..." Her voice was hoarse with passion and need. A few quick movements on my part and her jacket was a pile of denim on the floor and her breasts were out over the top of her tank top. By then her hips were undulating in an unconscious thrust and withdrawal against my probing finger and she was panting into my mouth as our passionate kiss continued. I knew this wasn't going to be a marathon effort. Slowly I slipped another finger into her wet pussy, then a third. Carol moaned and her knees buckled for a moment before she seemed to gather her strength and push me away.

The expression on her face was wild and wanton as she slowly slid down the face of the cupboard doors that made up the frontage of the work bench. Her eyes locked with mine, she came to a stop in a squat; her legs spread and a lascivious look on her gorgeous flushed face. Reaching up she unzipped me and pulled my hard cock from its material confines. Stroking my hard cock she licked her lips.

"Fuck my mouth Glenn. Use it like a cunt baby... I want to taste you." Her voice was a low, breathless growl inviting no argument and she would get none from me. With a growl of my own I directed my cock to her full moist lips and slid it in deep. Carol's moan sent a thrilling vibration through my shaft and straight to my full balls. Without pause I got a rhythm going. Slow at first then building in pace, taking her words as a guide and fucking her mouth. Carol's hands dropped to between her thighs where she started to play with her wet pussy. It was an incredible sight from an awesome vantage point; looking down on the action I could see the tendrils of saliva clinging to my engorged cock as it slid in and out of her clinging lips, then down further to her rock hard coral coloured nipples on her swaying firm breasts, and finally her fingers digging deeply into her superheated crotch as she drove herself closer to orgasm. Her body was pressed firmly against the cupboard doors and my fingers wound through her hair kept her head steady as I fucked her face, the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat with every thrust, then going deeper. I was going deeper into her throat with every thrust and my lady was taking it all with gusto!

The pace was already frantic when Carol stepped it up a notch. With one hand she grabbed a handful of my still clothed butt cheek and pulled me steadily and firmly deep into her throat. In seconds her nose was buried in my pubic hair and pressed against my pubic bone. The swallowing action of her throat muscles very quickly brought me right to the brink of climax. Then she really blew my mind. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth along the underside of my hard cock and slid wetly over my balls. It was the last straw. With a bellow I exploded... great gouts of cum bursting from the head of my cock and straight down her throat. Quickly she drew back as spasm after spasm forced more cum from my jerking cock and filled her mouth. Through the fog of my senses I heard a high pitched keening which I soon realised was Carol reaching her orgasm at the end of her busy fingers.

As the post orgasmic convulsions wracked my body I looked down to meet the aroused gaze of my lover. My still hard cock distended her lips and cum spilled from her lips and dribbled down her chin as she slowly coasted down from her own climax. Gently I disengaged from her and dropped to my knees in front of her just in time to see her use her tongue and fingers to scoop what was left of my cum into her mouth and lick her lips with a satisfied grin. Both of us were still fully dressed with the exception of Carol's jacket. Her breasts were still out of her tank top and my cock jutted flaccidly from my open fly... all in all we were fairly well dishevelled. Carol leaned into me and kissed me softly, wrapping her arms around me again. For a while we just stayed there wrapped in each other, kissing and caressing. The soft subtle knock on the door told us it was time to go. It also told me that our activities hadn't gone undetected. Manny's grin when I opened the door a few minutes later let me know that I should have made sure that the closed circuit video camera was off before Carol and I had made out like bandits. The monitors for the internal security system were on the wall of his office and were always on. The feed from the cameras went directly onto hard drive where it was stored for a week before the content was deleted or burned to disc depending on the circumstances. I made a mental note to burn a disc for future viewing pleasure.

"We'd better get going Glenn. It'll be dark soon and I really don't want to be driving back home in the dark. I was planning on stopping off and grabbing some takeout Italian food for the troops on the way home. I've called ahead and we'll be feeding seven staff, Maria, me and you two. I'll put it on the company card."

"That sounds like a good plan Manny," said Carol as she walked with us to the main door of the building. "I'm starving!" Manny's spluttering laughter at her comment only confused her for a moment before she caught onto the fact that we had been caught. Her blush was a thing of beauty. "All right so maybe I'm not as hungry as you two but I'm still hungry."

It had been a long day full of positives and negatives. I felt overloaded with information and emotion. Suddenly weary I climbed into the back of the car and in no time I was asleep while Carol and Manny chatted in the front. I slept right through the takeout stop and only woke up when we pulled up at home. The smell of hot Italian food filled the car and instantly made me hungry.

Ten minutes later we were all digging into lasagne, fettuccine, ravioli, and various other tasty dishes picnic style on a blanket spread out on the floor of the great room. The chatter was animated and friendly with most people staying away from the major topic of the day, Manny's car being destroyed. Instead I found myself coming under scrutiny from my staff. We had always been a close knit and fairly informal bunch so it came as no surprise to find myself the target of some very good natured ribbing.

"So when is the wedding Boss?" This seemingly innocent enquiry from Dianne Clarkson was the trigger that got the ball rolling.

"Yeah and do we all get an invite?" "What do you get the couple who have it all?" "Can we charge gift costs to our expense accounts?" All very good questions to which I had no answers as I squirmed under the scrutiny. Thankfully Carol took over.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers