Educating the Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Sex education begins at home for Kim.
2.1k words
4.45
52.7k
64

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
406 Followers

I had just got home from my date with Brad, the house was dark but not silent. Mom and Dave were in bed and I could hear Mom moaning, they were fucking again. It's not unusual to hear Mom, I often lie in bed masturbating as I listen to her.

What I often wondered was if Mom was faking or if she was really having an orgasm.

As I headed to my room I noticed their bedroom door wasn't closed properly. I stopped at the door pushing it open a fraction further, curiosity had the better of me, I wanted to see if she was really having an orgasm.

There was just enough light coming in through the bedroom window to allow me to see what was going on.

Dave was my step father, he married my Mom about 4 years ago. Dad had run off with his secretary 4 years earlier, it took time and a lot of encouragement to get Mom dating again. After several unsuccessful dates she meet Dave, he's 5 years younger than Mom but they hit it of straight away. They dated for 6 months, got engaged and were married all within a year of first meeting and have been madly fucking each other ever since.

To be honest I do feel like a third wheel at times but Mom wants me to stay.

She knows that I would struggle to afford the rent and other expenses if I moved out and our relationship got even closer after Dad ran off. More like sisters than mother, daughter and at times I was the only thing that kept her going.

She was more than happy if I lived at home forever.

Dave was lying on the bed, Mom straddled him, her body moving up and down on his cock. Her head was leant back looking towards the ceiling, her long hair hanging down her back. Dave's arms were stretched out, his hands holding Moms tits as they bounced with her movement.

Mom was moaning loudly as she bounced on his cock, "Fuck I'm going to come," I heard her say as she she let out a even louder moan.

"Let me taste you," Dave said.

Mom lifted herself off Dave's cock, she moved her body placing a knee either side of Dave's head.

I was staring at Dave's cock, it was impressive sight, sticking up, big and hard. It looked bigger than Brad's.

My attention was drawn away from Dave's cock by Mom moaning again.

She was grinding herself against Dave's face, her arms outstretched, pressing against the wall.

Dave had one hand pinching her nipple, the other was squeezing her ass.

"I comin Baby, Momma's going to come all over your face," Mom said.

I was a little shocked to her Mom refer to Dave as Baby and herself as Momma. But she wasn't the only one about to come, my hand has been between my legs since I first peeked in and I could feel my own orgasm building.

A shriek from Mom and her body shaking signalled an orgasm surely she's not faking while she's riding his face.

Mom climbed off Dave's face, she laid beside him, kissing him.

Dave rolled her over onto her stomach then pulled her ass upwards until she was on her knees, her head resting on the mattress.

He was behind her rubbing her pussy with one hand, stroking his cock with the other.

His cock looked impressive, so big and hard as he stroked it, I wished it was me that was about to receive it.

"Fuck me Baby, feed Momma your big cock," Mom said.

Dave moved in tightly behind Mom, she moaned as Dave pushed his cock inside her.

I was biting my lip, my pussy dribbling as I watched Dave fuck Mom. I'm not as loud as Mom but I knew I was about to come and I wouldn't be silent.

I rushed to my room and laid down on my bed. I frenziedly fingered myself, my eyes closed, listening to Mom moans as Dave's cock pounded her pussy, imagining it was my pussy he was fucking.

I moaned myself, my body shaking with an orgasm just as I heard Mom shout, "Fuck Yes."

I laid in bed panting, normally Mom isn't that loud, maybe her and Dave are a bit wilder when I'm out.

"God I wish Brad could give me an orgasm like that," I thought.

Next morning there was a knock on my door and Mom came in.

"Morning Sweetheart, brought you a coffee," Mom said.

"Thanks Mom," I said.

"Did you have a good time last night, Brad is such a nice boy?" Mom asked.

"It was alright, I guess," I said.

"Kim is everything alright, did something happen?" Mom asked.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, anything, you know we have no secrets," Mom said.

"When you and Dave have sex do you always have an orgasm?" I asked.

"Um.... Um, not the sort of question I was expecting," she said, "But as I said you could ask anything, well yes, yes I always have an orgasm."

"Wow, you are so lucky, Brad barely ever gives me one," I said.

"Yes that can happen but he's young, over time he will get better," she said.

"I don't want to wait, I want orgasms like you have with Dave," I said.

"Have you talked to Brad, told him your unsatisfied?" she asked.

"No, I can't," I said, "It will hurt his feelings."

"So would breaking up, which will eventually happen," she said.

"You need to tell him Kim, you need to tell him what you like, how he needs to touch you, where he needs to touch you," she said.

"I don't know how," I said.

"You know what you like, what arouses you the most when you masturbate," Mom said.

"Yes, but how do I tell him, it's silly," I said.

"No it's important Kim, to make your relationship work you need to communicate about everything, even sex," she said, "It's a lesson I learnt the hard way."

"Is that why Dad left, he wasn't happy with your sex life?" I asked.

"That's part of it, apparently that slut would do things that I didn't," she said, "But I was never asked if I would either."

'Would you have?" I asked.

"I don't know, depends what they were," she said, "But I did learn a lesson and when Dave and I have sex we tell each other what we want and don't want."

"I still don't know if I could tell Brad," I said.

"Ok Kim, lets practice, I'll touch you, you tell me what pleasures you, what you want more or less of," she said.

"What! I'm not sure Mom, your my mother," I said.

"And we are best friend, we have no secrets and we can tell each other anything," she said.

"Yes but still to touch me, I don't know," I said hesitantly.

"Remember you will be in charge, if you want me to stop just say the word,' she said, "But this is your chance to safety find out what gives you the maximum pleasure with out any consequences."

Mom continued, "What you say and do is between us and you won't offend me."

"Yes but your still my mother and I'm your daughter," I said, "Are you sure this is alright?"

"For now you can call me Momma and I'll call you Sweetie," she said, "We aren't Mom and Kim any more."

"I guess so Mom," I said very uncertain if she was right or not.

"It's Momma Sweetie, now just relax and let Momma look after you," Mom said as she pulled my t-shirt over my head.

I went to bed in just my t-shirt and panties, Mom took my t-shirt off and was kissing me as her fingernail ran around the base of my tits in a figure 8 motion.

She kissed my neck working her way to my earlobe, she bit down on it, gently pulling on it. Her fingers were now rolling my nipples between them, gently pulling them.

"Tell Momma when you like what I'm doing, what you want Momma to do" Mom whispered in my ear.

I was softly moaning, I love having my nipples played with, "Yes, oh yes, play with my nipples Momma."

Mom slowly kissed her way down to my tits, her fingers squeezed and pulled on my nipples.

"Oh my, you have lovely firm breasts and great perky nipples Sweetie," Mom said as she gave each of my nipples a kiss.

Mom locked her lips onto my tit, enclosing my nipple in her mouth, her tongue played with my nipple while she sucked on it. Her fingers continued to play with my other nipple, pinching it harder.

It felt wonderful, I could feel myself getting wet.

I squealed, Mom bit my nipple, her teeth held it firmly, pulling on it.

I hurt, but it felt good, my nipple tingled, my whole body tingled.

"Fuck yes, harder, bite my nipples harder Momma," I said.

Mom bit down harder on my nipple, pulling her head up, stretching my nipple and tit.

Oh god the pain felt so good, I could feel myself getting wetter.

Her hand moved down my body, over my stomach to the top of my panties. Her finger slid under the top of my panties, moving back and forward over my mound, just above my clit.

"Oh fuck Momma I'm coming, I'm coming," I said, my body shaking with an orgasm.

"That's it Sweetie, come for your Momma," she said.

I've all but forgotten that this woman was my mother and I actually didn't care at that moment, the pleasure I was feeling was the best ever.

Mom stopped playing with my nipples, she kissed her way down my body, her tongue played with my belly button. I put my hand on her head pushing her toward my pussy, I wanted her tongue in my pussy not my belly button.

Mom took hold of my panties, I lifted my ass as she pulled them down taking them off.

Mom grabbed my knees, spreading my legs, "Oh Sweetie you shave, it looks so smooth", she said staring at my pussy, her finger running over it.

"Eat me Momma" I said.

"Be patient Sweetie, that is the final reward," Mom said.

Mom lowered her head kissing my mound, her tongue ran around the edge of my clit.

"Oh yes Momma, yes," I moaned.

Mom played with my clit, her tongue ran over and around it, my moaning grew louder. Mom's mouth closed over my clit, she nibbled on me with her teeth before she began sucking it.

My hands grabbed Mom's hair, my nails digging into her scalp as I came, my body shaking with another orgasm as Mom sucked and nibbled my clit.

When I released my grip on her head Mom moved her mouth to my pussy, her tongue ran around my lips, "So sweet," she murmured.

Mom nibbled and pulled on my lips, they were super sensitive to her touch, another orgasm was building, I've never had sex like this before.

Mom spread my lips with her fingers, her tongue ran up and down my pussy, she was moaning herself, the extra sensation this created was wonderful. Her tongue ran around the rim of my vagina, the tip barely poking inside, my hands grabbed her hair, pulling her head in tighter against my pussy.

She finally pushed her tongue into my vagina, Brad had done this before but it felt nothing like it does now, As soon as Mom tongue entered me I came, she locked her lips around my vagina and began sucking, her tongue ran around inside me, caressing me.

I have never been so aroused in my life, I was having multiple orgasms, Mom just kept sucking my cum into her mouth.

I was no longer moaning, I was screaming with pleasure, if this is what Dave does to her no wonder she's so loud.

When Mom finished she laid beside me, stroking my sweaty hair off my face and kissed me, I could taste and smell myself on her.

I cuddled against her breasts, feeling satisfied and content.

Mom continued stroking my hair as we lay there, "You are a very special girl Sweetie, Momma enjoyed showing you the pleasures that you can experience."

"Yes Momma, I've never had orgasms like that before or so many of them," I said.

"Momma is here to help you and we can practice more in the future if you want," she said.

"Oh yes Momma, your Sweetie does want to practice more and often," I said giving her a kiss.

"Now you know what gives you pleasure, next time you are with Brad get him to do these things to you," she said, "It will take time but it will be worth it."

Mom kissed me again before she got off my bed and left, I laid on my bed exhausted.

k2211
k2211
406 Followers