Educating the Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Kim's education goes to another level
3.5k words
4.53
19.2k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
390 Followers

It's been just over a month since my first encounter with Mom, since then it has become a regular weekly thing. Mom has shown me some new techniques to teach Brad, of course we practice them on each other a lot first.

Even though we spend a lot of time together and I'm happy having sex with her Mom encourages me to keep seeing Brad, to teach him to be a better lover and to satisfy me.

One night after a date with Brad I had just got home when there was a knock on my bedroom door and Mom came into my room.

"Hi Kim, thought I'll see how things are working out with Brad," she said, "Are you teaching him some of those little tricks we've been practicing?"

"Trying to Mom," I said.

Mom crossed the floor and sat down on the bed beside me.

"Has it helped?" she asked.

"Some," I said.

"But your still not satisfied" Mom said.

"No, most of the time it just gets him more excited and he ends up coming," I said.

"Then?" she asked.

"Then what, nothing, he's happy and everything over," I said.

"I'm sorry," Mom said, "You know just because he comes once doesn't mean he can't do it again."

"Dave can have 2 or 3 orgasms when we have sex," Mom said, "After he comes, keep touching him with your mouth, your hands, build his arousal up again, he'll get hard again and last longer for you."

"Is it that simple?" I asked.

"Not all the time, but the pleasure is worth it when it does happen," she said.

"I don't know, it all seems to be hard work, I'm not sure if it's worth it" I said

"Just don't make any rash decisions," she said, "It is worth it, keep preserving."

"I don't know,... alright, I guess so, I'll keep trying but I'm not sure," I said.

Mom kissed me on the forehead, "Good girl, goodnight Sweetheart," she said leaving the room.

"Goodnight Mom," I said.

A short while later I heard her moaning, I closed my eyes as I began masturbating. I wasn't thinking of Brad, I was remembering the sight of Dave's erection, imagining his cock inside me, coming over and over again as he fucked me.

A couple of days later I got home from another date with Brad, again he had an orgasm and I didn't. As I walked past Mom she could tell it didn't go well, after all these years she can tell from my body language when I'm not happy and I wasn't hiding it..

I stormed to my room and sat on my bed remembering my date with Brad.

It started well, Mom always gets me super horny and wet by playing with my tits and nipples, I thought to start with I would get Brad to do the same. He began with massaging my tits then his fingers played with my nipples, it was working I was getting wet. When he started kissing and sucking my nipples I dropped my hand to his cock and began stroking it.

I was really enjoying having my tits and nipples played with, my pussy was nearly dripping and Brad's cock felt good in my hand. I wanted more, I told Brad to rub them with his cock, he rubbed his cock against my nipples before smacking them with it.

He put his cock between my tits, squeezing them together, wrapping them around his cock. His hot, hard cock felt great as it rubbed between them, moving up and down, growing harder the more he rubbed.

I was hungry for his cock, I wanted it my pussy, I wanted his cum in my pussy. He rubbed faster and faster, but before I could do anything he came, cum shooting over my chest and tits.

Then that was it, he collapsed on the bed beside me, gave me a kiss and cuddle. I reached for his cock but he pushed my hand away, he gave me another kiss, rolled over and got out of bed.

He was finished and happy, I was horny and frustrated.

Now I'm home covered in cum, angry because I feel Brad doesn't care about my needs and horny, desperately horny.

"Bloody shithead," I mumbled.

I decided to have a shower before bed, to wash Brad off and hopefully put myself in a better mood, then some serious late night masturbation. Hopefully Mom and Dave fuck so I can listen to them and image Dave's fucking me.

The house was dark and silent as I left the bathroom, the only light was coming from under my bedroom door, I assumed Mom and Dave were in bed. I opened my door and walked into my room, I was surprised to see them both standing there.

"Sweetie I told Baby about your problem with Brad and we thought you might benefit from a practical exercise," Mom said.

I wasn't sure what Mom meant until Dave stepped towards me. I only had a towel wrapped around myself, as he leant forward to kiss me he undid it, letting it fall to the ground.

I glanced at Mom she was smiling and nodded as she watched Dave kiss me, his hands gently sliding up and down my back as he pulled my naked body tightly against his body.

"Relax Sweetie, let Baby look after you," he whispered in my ear as his tongue ran around it.

Stepping back a bit Dave kissed his way down from my neck to my tits, his face was rough with stubble and it tickled as he brushed against me. His hands cupped my tits as his mouth covered them with kisses, my nipples grew harder, sticking out begging for attention.

Dave played with my nipples, his fingers played with one, gently brushing over the end, rubbing against it as he ran his finger around my areola. His thumb and finger grabbed it, began squeezing, pulling and twisting it.

At the same time his tongue and mouth played with my other nipple, it was wet from his kisses and his hot breath on it as his tongue ran around and over it made it tingle.

He closed his hand around my tit, squeezing it hard, making my nipple stick out more. His mouth locked to the skin around my nipple, his lips closed around it, pulling it as he began to suck on it.

He bit my nipple making me jump, turning my moans to a shriek. The pain was intense but it was also pleasurable, his teeth held my nipple as he pulled on it, I began moaning again, my pussy getting extra wet.

My breasts and nipples are an highly erogenous zone for me, I always get highly aroused when they are played with and tonight I felt as if I was going to explode.

Brad played with my them nicely, rubbing and kissing them, working my nipples with his tongue until they were as hard as rocks, it always made me wet.

But what Dave was doing was incredible, he created pleasure and pain simultaneously, he swapped his mouth and fingers between my nipples stimulating me until I felt I couldn't take it any more.

My moans were nearly screams, "Fuck I'm going to come," I thought as my orgasm built, my pussy dripping wet, I wanted him to touch me there but I also didn't want him to stop playing with my tits.

Dave sensed I was close, he wasn't ready for me to come just yet.

He released my tits, his hands slid down the side of my body as he lowered himself trailing kisses from my tits to my mound. He got on his knees in front of me, his hands grabbed my buttocks, squeezing them as he pulled me close to him, his mouth moved to my pussy.

I glanced at Mom, she now sat on my bed, she had taken off her t-shirt, her hand played with her tit and nipple, she gave me a smile and nodded.

My hands gripped the back of Dave's head, I pulled him against me as hard as I could, I rubbed myself against his face and mouth.

He squeezed my butt tightly, his tongue ran over my clit and pussy lips. He probed my pussy, lips locked against my skin as he pushed his tongue inside me.

"I'm going to come", I moaned, after the way Dave played with my tits I was ready to bust, now with his mouth touching my pussy I knew I wouldn't last long.

He buried his tongue inside me, moving it around as he sucked on me, I came with a shriek, my pussy erupting with pleasure.

I went weak at the knees as my body shook with an orgasm, Dave's firm grip on my ass held me up. I could hear Dave slurping on my pussy as he hungrily lapped up every last drop of my cum.

Dave stood up, he pulled me close, kissing me, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I could taste, smell myself on him. I closed my mouth over his tongue, sucking on it, tasting my cum, I was growing horny again.

He moved me towards the bed, sat me on the edge beside Mom. I turned to look at her, she didn't say anything just leant toward me and ran her tongue over my lips before kissing me.

I turned back to face Dave, he had stripped off and now stood in front of me naked.

I sat on the bed staring at his cock, it was hard but not fully erect, up close I could see it was definitely longer and thicker than Brad's. I leant forward, stuck out my tongue licking the tip, it twitched as soon as I touched it.

Dave moved forward, my hand reached out and took hold of his shaft, stroking it as I licked the head of his cock.

Dave's hands grabbed my head holding it still, he pushed the head of his cock between my lips into my mouth. my tongue ran over it as it slid in, tasting it, enjoying feeling his cock fill my mouth.

My left hand moved to Dave's balls, massaging them as my right hand continued to stroke the base of his cock.

Dave moved my head back and forward, his cock going deeper into my mouth each time, growing larger and harder. I gripped his hips for balance as he fucked my mouth.

Dave was in charge, my mouth a mere vessel for his cock, unlike when I gave Brad a blow job and controlled what I did, Dave controlled me. His hands were on either side of my head and controlled my movements, he moved my head to meet his thrusting cock, he determined how much I swallowed, how long it was buried in my throat, how fast I moved.

He owned my mouth, he was in total control of me.

My jaw ached, saliva poured out of my mouth each time he pulled his cock backwards, it ran over my chin, dripped on my chests and tits, ran down onto my stomach..

I knew Mom was still beside me, watching Dave's fuck my mouth, watching his cock disappear and reappear as he used me, I could hear her moaning softly. I imagined her hand was between her legs, it turned me on to think of her masturbating as her husband fucked me.

I tasted Dave's pre cum, his grip on my head tightened, he moved my head faster, his cock swelling, then with a twitch I got the first taste of his cum.

His cock throbbed in my mouth, warm cum pumping out, I tried to swallow it all but there was too much, it oozed out of my mouth over my chin.

Dave held his cock in my mouth until he stopped coming, taking it out he released my head from his grip. I ran my tongue around my lips, then using my finger I scooped the cum off my chin into my mouth.

Dave stood in front of me smiling as he stared at my body, my tits wet with salvia and cum.

I was concerned, I wanted more but my history with Brad made me worry that now Dave has come he would be finished.

I glanced at Mom who just gave me a smile, I turned back to face Dave.

He pushed me back on the bed, grabbed my legs pulling my ass to the edge. He pushed my legs wide apart and got on his knees between them.

"Fuck yes," I thought with a smiled, Dave's not finished yet.

Dave massaged my pussy with his fingers, he slowly traced around my lips, up one side, then down the other. Gentle, teasing touches with his fingertips along my swollen lips, I moaned as he touched me.

He pressed harder against my lips, he rubbed up and down along each lip with the length of his finger. I was soaking wet, he spread my juice over my pussy, rubbing it onto my clit. He used two fingers one on each lip, faster and faster he moved them, I was moaning, my heart pounding in my chest, my breathing growing heavy as another orgasm built up.

Dave stopped, he took his fingers away and offered them to my Mom, who had been sitting, fingering herself as she stared at Dave rubbing my pussy. Mom eagerly took each one in her mouth sucking on them, moaning as she tasted me on them.

Dave let me rest as Mom sucked his fingers, my heart and breathing slowing as I moved back from the edge.

After I was rested he rubbed my clit, a finger pressed against it making small circular motions.

It swelled, growing hard, Dave rubbed his finger along it before he pinched it between his thumb and finger.

He rubbed his thumb and finger together, squeezing my clit between them, he pulled on it as he massaged it, my pussy getting wetter by the second.

He stopped playing with my clit, his thumb remained pressed against it as he pushed a finger between my lips, rubbing up and down, edging closer and closer to my vagina.

His finger rubbed around the rim of my vagina, his thumb still pressed against my clit moved in a circular motion. He pushed a finger into my vagina, moving in and out, one finger then two, pushing them deeper and deeper inside me, my pussy squishing as I got wetter.

Dave's hand moved faster and faster, my hands gripped my sheets making fists, I moaned loudly as I pushed my hips up, trying to get his fingers even deeper inside me. There was no stopping this time, Dave massaged my pussy and clit like it never been massaged before, "God I'm going to come," I yelled.

With a squeal I came, but Dave didn't stop, he moved his hand even faster giving me another orgasm before he stopped.

I thought my heart was going to explode, I struggled to get a breath, I've never had such an intense orgasm before.

As I recovered Dave climbed on the bed behind my head, I rolled over resting my chin on his thigh, staring at his cock as he stroked it.

Mom had also moved to the other side of the bed, she was sucking on Dave's fingers, licking my cum off them, watching Dave's stroke his cock with his other hand. She was naked now, a hand rested between her legs as she fingered herself.

"Suck my cock Sweetie," Dave told me.

I edged forward until my head was over his cock, I moved down slowly taking his cock in my mouth, I could still taste his cum as I ran my tongue around it.

I worked Dave cock in my mouth, my tongue caressing it as my head moved up and down. His cock grew larger and harder as I sucked on it, my teeth ran along the shaft.

Now it was my turn to be in control.

My hand played with his balls as my mouth played with his cock, juggling them in my fingers, pulling and squeezing his ball sack, running my nails over it.

Dave didn't leave me control for long, he reached down took hold of my hair, lifting my head off his cock pulling it towards his.

He kissed me, his tongue pushed inside my mouth, wrestling with mine, his lips locking over mine.

His hand pressed my head against his, he sucked the air out of my lungs as his tongue continued to probe my mouth, I couldn't breath, I tried to break away but he held me tightly, an arm now wrapped around my back as well as a hand on the back on my head. Just when I thought I was going to pass out he released me, I moved back gasping for breath, tears ran down my face, he wiped them with his finger, then licked it.

It was both scary and exhilarating, being in a position that I had no control over, where Dave totally dominated me.

"Climb on my cock Sweetie," Dave instructed as he reached out and grabbed my nipples.

Dave held my nipples firmly as I climbed over his cock, he twisted and pulled them as I got into position, "Just rub the tip against your pussy lips," Dave instructed.

I reached between my legs and grabbed his hard cock holding it upright, I lowered my body until I felt the tip of his cock touch my pussy lips, a shiver ran through my body.

I moved his cock back and forward against my lips, I could feel my wetness running down over it onto my hands. Dave was twisting and pulling my nipples, it was painful but I barely noticed, my mind was focused on the hard cock I was holding and the feeling of it pressing and rubbing against me.

"Put the tip against your pussy, don't take it inside, just rub the rim of your pussy against it," Dave instructed.

I pushed the head of his cock between my lips until it pressed against my vagina, "God I want it inside me," I thought. Slowly I moved my hips in a circular motion, his cock rubbed against me.

I was softly moaning, my eyes closed as I bit my lip.

"Baby stop teasing her," Mom said, "Let her have it."

"Alright Sweetie, let's do what Momma says," Dave said.

This is what I've been waiting for, yearning for ever since I first saw Dave's cock all those weeks ago.

Slowly I lowered myself, I was soaking wet, his cock slid into me without too much difficulty.

It felt huge as it entered me, stretching me as I moved down swallowing it with my pussy.

I couldn't stop moaning, every movement of it inside me created pleasure, pushing my body towards another orgasm. "No wonder Mom screams when he fucks her," I thought.

I couldn't believe how deep his cock was inside me by the time I was sitting on his body, it felt like my vagina was on fire, his cock touched and stretched every inch of me.

I sat on Dave's lap slowly grinding, relaxing my body, slowing my breathing and heart rate, getting used to his cock inside me.

As soon as I began moving up and down again I began moaning, his cock felt so good as it rubbed inside me. The more I bounced on it the more I wanted him to come inside me, I moved faster and faster and Dave's cock grew even bigger.

"That's it Sweetie, ride Baby's big cock until he comes inside you," Mom moaned.

I looked at Mom, her legs were spread wide and she was fucking herself with two fingers, I could see cum seeping out around them as she pumped them in and out of her pussy.

Watching Mom fuck herself as I rode Dave's cock turned me on even more, I bounced faster and faster, my pussy muscles squeezing around Dave's cock, I wanted him to come.

"Fuck Sweetie I'm going to come," Dave said.

"Fuck yes Baby, oh fuck yes, fill my little pussy with your cum," I screamed as I rode his cock faster my own excitement levels growing.

Dave pulled my nipples hard as he grunted, his cock exploded inside me, I could feel it throbbing, pumping his cum into my pussy.

As Dave came I also came, with a shriek my body shook, my pussy pulsating with a massive orgasm, my mind going blank with pleasure.

I couldn't move, all I could feel, all I wanted to feel was this throbbing cock inside me, beating like a heart as it pumped me full of cum, I was in heaven.

Finally it ended, our orgasms subsiding, Dave's cock softening. I collapsed on the bed between Dave and Mom, we all kissed and cuddled for a while before Mom and Dave left.

Next morning I awoke as Mom brought me a coffee, "Morning Sweetie," she said.

"Morning Momma," I replied.

"Hope you learnt somethings from Baby last night," she said.

"Oh yes Momma, but I might need some more practice," I said.

"We might be able to arrange that Sweetie," she said giving me a kiss.

k2211
k2211
390 Followers