Education of a Jezebel Pt. 05: Upper Classman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about your phone number, I could call you sometime."

"Sure," she agreed, and gave him Luciano's number. Since he didn't know her name, it was quite safe. She laughed when she realized it would irritate two men in one swipe!

After she ate, she turned the tube to the Lifetime channel, listened to it with one ear, let the other ear think. She wondered what Andrew was doing. She was a little pissed he hadn't called her, even if he'd gone out with another woman, even if he thought she was now dating Kurt. She wasn't really dating Kurt, and had no intention of doing so. He was great for a romp in bed - really good! - but she didn't think he'd last long, there was little in common. Speaking of which, it would be nice if he showed up on her doorstep, she was winding down from the overloaded week, it would be nice to have something warm in there.

Then there was Clark. What should she do about that? What was the purpose of his message? It might be for an innocuous reason, or it might be that he wanted a booty call, too. Would that be so bad? Or would it?

She thought about Tom Ainsley. She hoped he'd call. He was definitely in her zone of comfort. Obviously well to do, traveled. Okay, he was a bit older, that wasn't a problem.

Eventually, when the movie ended, she turned the light off, entered her bedroom, prepared for bed. After an hour and a half of reading her novel, she decided she needed something. Out of the drawer came her vibrator, Kelley stripped, turned it on, rubbed it over her nipples, her stomach. She remembered a scene from her favorite romance novel, how the heroine had been tied up by her lover, how the man had forced his penis into her mouth, she let the smooth, soft rubber of the tool between her lips while she toyed with her clit.

She was on the verge, she realized, she turned onto her stomach and introduced the tool into herself. It was good, she thought about a man, any man, it did the trick. The surge of pleasure hit her, her kitty quivered, her nipples tightened, she slammed the dildo inside faster and faster, she may have softly screamed. She fell from the emotion, let the rubber rocket shake inside, with both hands she abused her button, again she convulsed. After nearly half an hour, she was thoroughly cooked, she removed the dildo and set it on the table, telling herself she'd clean and disinfect it tomorrow, she clicked the sidelight off, fell into a sleep.

She was on a beach, the water was warm. A dark man approached her, gathered her in his strong arms. The kisses were intense, the feel of his long, thick, chocolate glans smooth and ready. He picked her up, she was just about to slide down the pole when the alarm jangled. 'Damn,' she thought, 'I better get laid pretty quick!"

The feeling persisted at work, around three she texted Kurt. 'booty call??' The answer was quick in coming. 'yeah lets go get pizza'

She didn't bother to get dressed up, she 'forgot' to pull on a bra underneath her t-shirt. Kurt was more or less on time, she slipped into the passenger seat, he poked fun at her bulging nipples. "Horny, huh?"

She put her hand in his lap as he pulled away. "No more so than you are, it seems."

At the pizzeria they drank beer as the pie was baked. "Was the tour a success?" he asked.

"Yeah, everybody seemed to have a good time, the surveys are mostly positive, the donors are happy, they got a good response for their marketing drives... How was your weekend?"

Kurt ducked his head. "You don't want to know."

Kelley could tell it was something by the way he seemed flustered. "No, really, tell me!"

"Okay. I went out with a buddy to a bar, we picked up a couple of girls, took them to his place. They wanted to play strip poker."

"Did they have good bodies? As good as mine?"

"Good, not that good. One was a blond with fake tits, the other was a real tall brunette."

"Which one did you screw?" Kelley made sure she had a smile on her face, letting Kurt know she was cool with it.

"So, I started in the living room with the blond, my friend took the amazon into his bedroom. We went at it, I don't know, for twenty minutes maybe, then the girls yelled at each other that they were ready to switch. Pretty soon the big brunette has my cock in her mouth, and I get hard again, so..."

Kelley laughed at the scheme. "You got that off the Playboy channel, it didn't really happen."

"Yes it did!" Kurt maintained.

"Well, then, I guess you've got nothing left for me!"

"I think I can find a reserve," he laughed.

Kelley only had one piece of the pizza, Kurt finished his second, the rest was boxed, the drive to Kelley's house was fast, the move into the bedroom even quicker. On opposite sides of the bed they each stripped, within seconds they were naked on the bed, Kelley came when Kurt buzzed her button with his tongue, she tried to ride him better than either than the (probably mythical) big-titted blond and the huge brunette. When he came, hard, she proudly wore an imaginary championship belt.

Lying around after the sex was over, Kurt observed, "You want to ask me about Andrew, don't you? You still carrying a flame for him?"

"Not really, I could be over him," she fibbed.

"Well, he's not over you. We had a talk about it, he'd like to see you again."

She was aghast. "Does he know you're over here?"

"I didn't tell him, not about last week, not about tonight. I couldn't do that to him, let him know I'm getting what he's not."

"Well, let's keep it that way, I guess. Should I call him?"

"Depends on what you want," Kurt advised. "If you want him to be your boyfriend, that's what he wants."

"I'm not sure that's where my head's at."

"Then don't do anything."

"And you?" she asked.

"I don't mind being your booty call, not at all. But if I brought you over to the house, and Andrew found out, it could get bad."

"I see it," Kelley said.

The evening was over, Kelley was sated, it didn't look like Kurt was going to get hard again, he left. "Call me if you get horny," she offered, wondering if she'd ever see him again.

Chapter 16

Thursday evening she had four guys on her mind. There was Andrew and Kurt, of course. If one was 'boyfriend' material, it would be Andrew. Did she want a boyfriend? She wasn't sure she did. Kurt was the better lover. No, scratch that, she and Kurt didn't 'make love', they screwed! And he was damn good at it. But he'd never be a boyfriend, he was too flighty for that. And then there was the problem of dynamics. Unless she could get the guys to agree to let her share them, going back over to the house might be a huge mistake. But she remembered the threesome they'd had, smiled, thought a repeat would be fabulous.

There was Clark. Did she want to see him? She remembered how she thought for a week or so after The Night that she had this plan of turning him into a great lover. That could still be fun, she respected his intellect.

Tom Ainsley hadn't called. Why? He'd seemed so interested, and interesting, at the ball. She could make time for him.

She decided to punt on Andrew and Kurt for the moment, there was nothing she could do about Tom. But she had Clark's number, she dialed it.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi, Clark, I got your message. Sorry it's taken so long to call, but my life has been a madhouse lately."

"Yeah, I think I just glimpsed you in Central Square, you were talking to like twenty people at once. Did it go well?"

They chatted easily. Clark was living not ten minutes away in an apartment building, just down the hill from where he worked. "So I was thinking," he admitted, "maybe you'd like to get dinner sometime?"

"I'm free tomorrow night, how about we meet at Red Robin? 8:00?"

The next evening she was running late, she texted Clark, he waited for her at the bar. The place was noisy, crowded, men bumped against her time and again until they got a table. Clark talked about his nerdy things, she told him about her childhood in Glacier, how her Dad was dating this nice old frump.

Clark grabbed at her hand a few times, she resisted but then gave in, let him hold it. He asked about Andrew, she admitted that it was probably somewhat over. "Was it because of the night of the poker game?" Clark asked.

"Not really." She of course wasn't going to tell him about The Threesome two weeks after that, nor was she going to confess about her relationship, whatever it was, with Kurt. "We just both knew it wasn't going to work, he started dating another girl."

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Not really," she evaded.

The remains of the burgers were taken away, Kelley refused dessert. "Would you like to come over to my place for awhile?" Clark offered.

The moment of truth. Kelley wondered, should she? The switch clicked. "Clark, you remember that night, right? When I came into your bedroom?"

"Of course. It was fantastic."

"And you know I went into Kurt's room before, right? Well, I was drunk that night, I was feeling really good. And I don't think my coming into your room, and what we did was a mistake, but if I had to do it again I don't think I would." She was trying to let him down easy. "I like you, but I doubt there's ever going to be anything solid between us. So I hope you don't mind, but I think I'd better say goodbye here. You understand that, right?"

"Yeah," Clark said, wistfully. "I didn't think there was much of a chance. But I had to try."

In the parking lot by her car Kelley moved to him, put her hand behind his neck, planted her lips on his. "You're a nice man, Clark, have a good life." She drove quickly away.

Thursday evening the phone rang, it was Ashley. "Hey, girl, I wanted to make sure you're on for next weekend."

Actually, she'd been wavering a bit, but in this moment when she was wondering what could happen, what might not happen, she elected to make a choice, any choice. "I'd love to," she agreed, "what do you want me to bring? And when should I get there?"

"We've got everything, don't worry about it. And, listen, I'm going to go up on Thursday, I'll be by myself until the guys get there after work on Friday. Why don't you take Thursday and Friday off too, we can go up together. There's some great shopping in the Highlands, we can have girl time."

There was nothing doing at work, this was one of their dead times, she was sure Sam wouldn't mind. "Maybe. I need to check. But probably."

Just at that moment, another call came in, this one from Sam, Kelley let it go to voicemail, finished up her conversation with Ashley. "Oh, and bring a swimsuit," the friend advised. "There's a chance we might go out on the river in a boat, and we've got a hot tub, if you want to be modest."

"Which brings me to another question," Kelley quizzed. "So, you're going to be sleeping with Don and Nick, right?"

"Who knows? I'm sure I won't sleep alone. But exactly who, exactly when, that stuff usually takes care of itself."

"Well, is anything expected of me?"

"Like what?" Ashley said, then it hit her. "Oh, I see what you mean. I didn't invite you up to be the relief catcher. But if you're in the mood, well, anything can happen. You know Don's got a thing for you, don't you?"

This was news to Kelley. "He does?"

"Yeah, there were times when I was willing to sacrifice myself with Luciano just so Don could get a shot at you. The right moment just never came up. But really, don't worry about it. If you want to lead the life sanitary, that's fine, nobody will care. Just don't complain about the noises I make, okay?"

"That's fine. I'll call you Monday after I find out what my boss says."

"Okay, girl, see you."

Kelley called Sam back. "What are you doing tonight?"

"No plans," Kelley said. I'll probably take B.O.B. out, I guess." That was the girl's nickname for 'battery operated boyfriend.'

"I've got a better option," Sam tempted. "I've got this guy I see every so often, a real nice guy, you haven't met him. A fraternity brother of his is in from the East Coast this weekend, they want to take me out to dinner, asked if I had a friend, I thought of you first."

"What's the guy like?"

"How should I know," Samantha said, "I've never met him. Jeff says he's good looking, doesn't scare dogs or little children. Come on, we're going to McCormick and Schmick, a free filet mignon doesn't sound that bad, does it? Meet me at my apartment, they'll pick us up at 7:30. If you aren't in the mood to party after, I'll have them take us back, you can just drive home. No foul, right?"

"Okay," Kelley caved, "what are you wearing?"

Right on time, the boys picked the girls up at Sam's place. They were both dressed in tailored slacks, open collared shirts, suit coats. Jeff was good looking, Darren was better. After continental kisses of greeting, the guys admired their dates. Kelley in a little black dress, round collared, sleeveless, and it dripped to her knees, Samantha wore a business suit, but had forgotten, somehow, to wear either a blouse or bra; her cleavage was totally exposed, along with quite a bit of her globes.

The drive downtown, just across the river from Sam's east side luxury apartment took five minutes, the dinner went well. The guys told stories on each other while oysters and steaks were accompanied by bottles of expensive wines. Sam was paying all her attention to Jeff, Kelley cooperated with Darren's fluid attempts at flirting, teasing her hair, touching his arm, anticipating his touch on her shoulder as he rose to head for the toilet.

Dessert was denied, the foursome strolled just a block to Axis, still open in the warm September weather. Kelley nursed her drink, accepted Darren's offer to dance for a couple of songs. Sam sneaked behind the pampas grass with Jeff for a few minutes. Just before one, the suggestion was to head back to Samantha's place.

As she sat in the back seat with Darren, Kelley knew the moment was upon her. Darren had been a gentleman all evening, the steak had been luscious, he was good looking, and Kelley decided she was interested. She laid her hand on his thigh, they kissed for the first time.

Kelley had been in Sam's apartment many a time, she knew the layout, headed for the bathroom in the guest bedroom to take care of business. When she returned to the living room, the gas fireplace was lit, the music was soft and sexy, drinks were poured. Sam was sitting on one side of the L-shaped couch next to Jeff, Darren waited for her on the other section. For a few moments, the group chatted, then Jeff placed his hand on Samantha's leg. This, apparently was the signal they had been waiting for, Kelley wasn't surprised when Darren turned to her, put a hand on her arm, drew her closer. She cooperated, the kiss was accepted with wet and open lips.

The couples ignored each other. When Darren's hand slipped up her side she gave him room to roam, the hand grasped her breast enclosed in the frock, she put her palm on the inside of his thigh. He reached around her back, unzipped her without any protest. While he was trying to pull it off her shoulders she looked across the room. Sam was on her back on the cushion, her jacket was open, her nipple was being sucked. Kelley was a bit shocked, a little interested. She'd never seen anyone making love before, excepting only porn and herself and Luciano in a ceiling mirror. Was this the way it was to be this night? How comfortable was she with that, she wondered. She turned her attention back to Darren, unbuttoned his shirt and felt the chest, a modicum of hair. With his help, she wiggled out of her dress, let him pull it over her head. She reclined, let him kiss her and worship her globes still hidden in the bra. He took his shirt off, stood to rid himself of the pants. It was then that she saw Sam was naked except for the tiniest of g-strings, Jeff was down to boxers.

But, instead of giving all his attention to the woman he was with, Jeff seemed to be gazing at Kelley, leering at her raven colored underwear. She grew suddenly coy, whispered to her man, "Let's go in the bedroom."

"Okay," and when she picked up her dress and led him into the second bedroom, she didn't look but assumed that he snuck a peak at Sam's exquisite and nearly nude body as they passed.

Kelley closed the door, fumbled to the side table and turned on the lamp. She wasn't going to be either nervous or shy with Darren, she just wasn't interested in engaging in a group scene, not tonight, for she remembered how Kurt had bragged about how his girls had swapped, right in the middle of the sex.

She and Darren laid on the bed, she unsnapped her bra, exposing her tits. She hoped that would bring his attention back to her from the superior body of her friend. As the man sucked at her nips then laid between her legs and licked her mound, Kelley was surprisingly calm. Oh, it excited her that a man, a stranger to her just hours before was engaged with her. She felt heat between her legs and her mind was far from lukewarm. But it was almost as if she was watching herself and her new lover from across the room, not really engaged.

When he placed his dick at her mouth, she got a really good look at it: pink, hard, it seemed clean. It was, she realized, somewhat smaller than any other she'd ever seen, but she felt it would be sufficient. The first taste was a light flavor of soap, she sucked on it, fondled the nutsack, brought him to a state of turmoil.

"Would you mind getting on top of me?" Darren asked.

"No problem," she smiled, and when he was on his back she saddled him, pointed the tool straight up, sank down. It didn't fill her up completely, she wanted more, but there wasn't anything to add. She kept her movements slight so it wouldn't skid out, but tried to give him a good ride.

It just wasn't happening. She let him toy with her boobs, feel her body. In return she glided her hands over his torso, reached behind her and played with his balls. Zilch. One of her hands drifted to her clit, she tried to provoke herself, nothing came. Realizing he would probably brag about this to his friend and her performance might easily be reported to Samantha, she requested, "pinch my nipple, but softly," and when Darren did that she threw her head back, began to breathe as hard as she could, even threw a short scream in for good measure. It was no problem, she'd perfected the routine of faking an orgasm with Luciano early in her marriage, she felt confident in her acting prowess.

She feigned calming, looked at the mate below her. "How are you doing?"

"Great," he smiled, "that was a pretty good one, huh?"

"Oh, one of the best. You're really good," she fibbed. "You want to shift?"

She fell onto her back, she figured missionary was probably the best for him, she allowed him to climb on top, he was where it counted once again.

The man worked up a pretty good sweat, laboring over this new, erotic woman, and finally, after much huffing and nudging Kelley finally heard him gasp, just once, lightly, and then relax. They spent a few minutes in his afterglow, Kelley didn't mind that he wanted to caress her bosom, play with her box. In return she fondled the mite of a dick, he smiled.

She got up, headed into the bathroom, cleansed herself. Upon her return she knelt over Darren, then said, "It was great, really. Thanks for a lovely evening. I think I'm going to take off."

As she dressed, he suggested, "I had a really great time, maybe we can get together the next time I'm in town? Or maybe you'd like to come to Philly for a weekend?"

"Oh, that'd be so nice!" She let him plug her number into her phone, the real one, with the complication of Sam's friend she couldn't risk one that was as fake as her orgasm. She figured she could always have a period if he ever returned.

The only thing left were her heels, they were out in the living room. Darren followed her out, fully dressed, she was glad to see the couch was empty. From the hallway where Sam's bedroom was, she heard a light yelp and a long groan. She pulled her shoes on, gave Darren his final kiss, told him he didn't need to escort her to her car, the lot was well lit, she'd be safe.