Education of a Jezebel Pt. 05: Upper Classman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive home, she laughed. And in her bed, she used B.O.B. to give her what Darren hadn't been able to.

She showed up for the 10:30 Worship at her congregation, in a modest sundress, she didn't want any gossip about her. She lost herself in the hymns and liturgy, the dichotomy of her Saturday night and Sunday morning didn't even register. In the afternoon, she got a call from Sam. "You left quickly. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, fine, no problems. It was just that Darren and I were done, I didn't know how long you and Jeff were going to be, I was tired. How was Jeff?

Sam seemed enthusiastic. "Fantastic. He's very good, that's why I keep him on my rota."

"Hey, one thing, Darren had a small dick, did you know that?"

"No, of course not. And don't ask, when Jeff and I got out of bed Darren was just sitting on the couch, waiting."

"So what do you do when you find out it's small?"

"Oh, there are positions. Doggy always works, if you twiddle your clit while it's going on. Missionary, if you get your ass up high. Sometimes I'll leave it at oral sex for both of us. It happens."

Kelley considered the advice, still believing that Darren was a nice man but a bad lover. "And another thing, when the four of us started going at it in the living room, did you think it was going to be a foursome? I noticed Jeff looking at me."

"Hey, public sex can be fun, if you've got an exhibitionist streak. Me, I like it when guys look at me, the way Darren was leering was a real turn on."

"Were you or Jeff pissed when we went into the guest bedroom?"

"Hell, no. Girl, there's one rule, and one rule only. Do what you want to do, don't do what you don't want to. You could have just walked out anytime, I wouldn't have said anything but 'way to go,' and if either guy had been pissed I'd have shown them to the door. We're in charge, always, and we don't ever have to give it up."

Good advice, Kelley thought.