Education of a Jezebel Pt. 06: AP Classes

Story Info
A young divorcee confronts dating and sex.
11.4k words
0
1.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

*********************************

* Education of a Jezebel

* Part 6 - Advanced Placement Courses

*********************************

This is part of a novel. Previous parts should be read first.

Chapter 17

With only four days to go until her escape to the vacation home with Ashley, her husband and her lover, Kelley planned her suitcase.

And while she was considering if she should take this dress or that, which bikini, she began to consider if she was aiding and abetting immoral behavior. She'd already come to the conclusion that two single people could make love without any ethical issues, even when it was just sex like Darren had been. But when someone's married, that's different, isn't it?

She remembered the hurt she felt the first time she found out Luciano had screwed some other woman, and the ache had never quite gone away. His refusal to stop the adulteries was, in the end, what had caused the divorce.

So, how could she condone what Ashley was doing? Screwing another man right under Don's nose, that was depraved, wasn't it?

She didn't stop packing, at the same time she wondered if she should just cancel, let Ashley and her husband and her lover have their fun without her.

Monday morning she marched into Sam's office, sat herself down. They went over a few details, nothing important at all. Then Kelley announced, "Remember, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off."

"No problem, it's dead around here, I can pick up anything that can't wait. What are you going to do? Anything good?"

"A friend of mine invited me to a house by the river for the weekend. It's going to be her, her husband and another guy."

Sam was titillated. "Oooh, dirty weekend! Excellent. Is the guy good looking? Have you had sex with him yet?"

"It's not like that. I haven't met him. And he's for Ashley, not me. Apparently he's a boy friend?"

"Oh! So you'll be with her husband? Or are they planning a 'whatever'?"

"As far as I'm concerned, they can have all the monkey sex they want. I'm sure I'll sit out, it just isn't right!"

"What's not right?" Sam asked.

"That married people are screwing around."

"Oh, this is coming from your religion, isn't it? And the fact that Luciano cheated on you? Let me say first, that I think cheating is wrong. I've never been married, but I lived with a guy once. We both cheated on each other, I remember how guilty I felt the next day, and so did he, it broke us up. And yes, I know, somewhere in your Bible it says that 'adultery' - whatever that is - is sinful."

"Absolutely," Kelley agreed. "When I married Luciano I promised to be faithful, and I was, right up to the moment I walked out on him."

"Okay. So that's your take on it, and you have every right to feel that way." Sam paused a minute, let her little sister gather herself. "But just because that's your morals, it doesn't make it everyone else's."

"Have you ever slept with a married man?"

"Of course I have. At the parties I go to, most of the people are married couples. And if a married guy calls me up for a date, the first thing I ask is, 'Would your wife be pissed if she knew you were taking me out for a drink?' If he says he doesn't care, or isn't upfront, he doesn't get any further, no matter what. I'm not going to help a guy cheat, that's just my style. Part of it is my morals, part of it is I don't want to get mixed up in a messy situation.

"On the other hand, if he answers, 'Yeah, she's cool with it, we've got an open marriage,' I'll consider it. I try to make sure his wife is screwing around too, I'll ask him about that. But if it seems to me his wife knows what I'm doing with him and is cool with it, what do I care?"

"But you're breaking up the sanctity of marriage!" Kelley almost screamed.

"I'm doing no such thing. Most marriages aren't holy, never were. I don't say that there's not a lot of people who get married and stay faithful to each other - that's a holy marriage. But if a man or woman decides to screw around, there's no way it's very religious, by your lights. If a man tries to screw me, or if a couple goes to one of those parties, they've already thrown that particular moral away - they've 'lusted in their hearts.' If I go to bed with him, I'm not doing anything wrong, just cooperating with his sense of morals - and by the way, I've got my own. Yeah, they're loose," Sam laughed, "but they're there!"

"So you're saying it's okay for Ashley and Don to mess around?"

"I assume they've talked it out, or else the other guy wouldn't be coming on vacation with them. Is it okay with Ashley if Don has lovers?"

"She sort of said it was, I guess."

"So there you go. They've figured out what they want, what they're cool with. Who are you or I to tell them they're wrong?"

As always, Sam had a way to rationalize whatever she wanted to. Kelley didn't argue with her further, but wondered if Sam's ethics were just a ruse so she could play with any guy she wanted. For that matter, the nagging voice of her conscious asked Kelley if she wasn't doing the same damn thing.

Ashley picked her up around noon on Thursday, Kelley dropped her two suitcases into the trunk. Of course the ethos of the situation had been pondered and weighed; Kelley had never come to a firm conclusion until it was too late to cancel; she felt she'd let anything they did be okay with her, she'd just stay out of it.

They drove southeast on a freeway out of the city, forty minutes later they hit the trendy town of Totten, full of flowered squares and boutiques and swank restaurants. They ate fresh salmon in a garden, reminisced and gossiped. Cheeses and delicate meats were purchased, Ashley already had booze, Kelley had brought four nice French wines.

They drove another half hour on narrow country roads, up and down dales, over rushing creeks - it had rained earlier in the week - until they came down a mountain and crossed an old trestle bridge into the town of West Brodhead. "Do we need anything for dinner?" Ashley asked, "or can we just make a picnic of what we've got?"

"We're fine. We can go grocery shopping tomorrow."

They left the town square, drove along the river on a gravel road not more than half a mile, homes of every description fronted the water fifty yards or more from each other. Ashley turned into a driveway, the house was of the cubic architecture school, two floors, much glass framed by a light wood. Ashley led her in, Kelley thought she'd entered a fairyland. A trip to the patios disclosed that the house was built upon a boulder, the river flowed just thirty feet away down a slight slope. The cottage was surrounded by fir trees, the other side of the river was a hill - or perhaps a mountain - covered by a seemingly impenetrable forest. Other than a canoe passing on the water they seemed divorced from civilization.

Ashley led her up a staircase to the bedroom level. "This is our room," she said. A window out onto the view, huge bed, huge bathroom. "I thought you might like this one." It was also facing the river, a bit smaller, and it had it's own, smaller bathroom. "You could have one in the back, but there's no view, and you'd have to share a bathroom."

"No, this is wonderful! Thank you!"

"Da nada, chick."

They took forty minutes to unload the car, put stuff away, then it was cocktail hour. The girls sat on the patio with wine, a light breeze cooled them. There was nothing and everything to talk about. Even in early September, an occasional hardwood on the opposite bank had turned to saffron or scarlet in the altitude of the mountains.

The first bottle of wine was drained, the second opened. The sun disappeared over the opposite hill, but it was still light for an hour and a half. When it became too dark to see clearly, they decided they should eat something, they chopped food for an informal charcuterie, ate on the patio

Under the influence of almost a bottle of wine each, tongues loosened. At Kelley's urging, Ashley explained the circumstances of her marriage. "Don knew what I was soon after we started dating. That was okay with him, he didn't want a boring lifestyle. We decided to head for vacation in Mexico after about six months, it was a swinger place. The second night we were in the jacuzzi and a couple approached us. I looked at Don and he flashed me an okay, we swapped with them. That was the first time. We had a ball the rest of the week, one night Don set me up with this good looking guy, just so he could watch me. Since then, we pretty much haven't stopped. Oh, we've had pauses of a few months, just because other things were going on."

"And Nick?" Kelley asked.

"Oh, he's different. I met him over a year ago at a gym, he was just getting out of a divorce. Don and I have an understanding, I told him about Nick, he said I should go over there, so I did. He turned into a regular thing, we even had some threesomes and we took him to a house party one night where we all got into an orgy. Then I found out I was feeling more for him than the other guys. Not love, exactly, not the way I love Don, but more than just sex, a lot more. I can tell Nick things, he can tell me things. Maybe I am in love with him, I don't know... Hey, the bottle's empty, I'll get another one." Kelley wondered if she'd had enough, but didn't say anything. "Let's go in the house, it's getting chilly."

Ashley lit the fireplace, they sat on the sofa, facing each other. Ashley asked, "So, how about you? Did you really stay faithful to Luciano all through your marriage."

"Didn't even think about other men," Kelley told, perhaps with a bit of slur.

"Oh, I don't believe that! Surely you looked!"

"Not much,. Maybe a little bit, but I didn't do anything, I was way too scared."

"But after you moved out, you met Andrew pretty quick."

"Three weeks, is that quick?"

"When you're going through a divorce, maybe. So how long did it take before you..." Ashley made squeaking sounds 'EEE-eh EEE-eh EEE-eh'

Kelley looked away, a flush on her face. "Second date."

"Oh, you bad, bad girl! You're supposed to wait for the third." They both laughed. "Was he any good?"

"Better than Luciano!" They both laughed again. "And, oh, I really shouldn't say this..."

"Come on, woman!"

"His roommate is a lot better! One night I was over at Andrew's place, and we started playing strip poker - it was really drunk out - and so I let Kurt kiss me, and then..."

"Wow! Did Andrew watch?"

"No, we went into Kurt's room. I slept with him." Even through the haze of her tipsiness, something in Kelley kept her from confessing more about that epic binge.

"And Andrew was cool with it?"

"Pretty much," Kelley said.

"You still seeing both of them?"

"No, Andrew started dating other girls, I see Kurt every now and again. I don't know how long that's going to last, I don't see it long term."

"And that's it, huh?" asked Ashley.

"Just one more." Now that Kelley was well lubricated and her tongue had been loosened, she wanted to tell her 'sins.' "Last weekend, Sam - do you know Samantha?" Ashely nodded. "Well she's got a boyfriend, and his friend was in town, and they took us to dinner and dancing, and well, I figured why not?"

"Of course. Any guy would love to date you, you know that, right? You're so beautiful." Ashley moved subtly closer, stroked Kelley's hair. "You know, I had a thing for you too, back in college."

"Huh?" Kelley wasn't sure she had heard right, the wine was buzzing around in her head.

"Oh, yes. If you'd given me just a little encouragement, I would have made a pass at you. You weren't dating much, I thought maybe..." Ashley stroked Kelley's face.

Kelley was flabbergasted when Ashley leaned in for the kiss, but didn't pull away, she could never have told you later why she didn't. Ashley's lips were soft, different from any man's she'd ever kissed. For over a minute Kelley was passive, then Ashley sensed Kelley returning the kiss. The women grew closer, their bodies touched. Murmurs were shared between them. "You're so beautiful." "So are you." "I love the way you style your hair." "That necklace suits your skin." "It's so romantic here." No movement other than kissing, stroking of the hair and cuddling came about for nearly half an hour.

Finally Ashley understood the time had come to take it further. "I want to see you naked. Can I, please?"

Kelley, in her state of inebriation, didn't see what the big deal was. Ashley had seen her naked many times, in showers and lockers and gyms and dorm rooms. Kelley didn't say yes, chose not to stop Ashley when she pulled a strap over her shoulder. The top of the dress was lowered, Kelley's globes were exposed. Kelley lifted her rear end, helping the other woman remove the garment completely, also helped with the panties.

Ashley nudged Kelley into a prone position, removed her own blouse and shorts, knelt on the floor next to the sofa, kissed Kelley on the lips, the neck, the earlobes. It was gentle, Kelley sensed, more muted than any man had ever been before. Ashley's palm glided over her stomach.

"I'd like to make love to you. Do you want that?" Ashley questioned.

There was that nagging perception of morals, with the help of her buzz Kelley consciously pushed it back, put her hand on Ashley's neck in acquiescence. Ashley responded by ducking her head to Kelley's throat, her shoulder. There was no hurry, no need that couldn't wait its moment. When Ashley felt her breasts, just the plumpness, Kelley sighed, enjoying the softness of the touch. They kissed deeply then, Kelley responded with wetness, a mingling of tongues. In good time, Ashley lightly brushed the nipple with two fingers, bringing it to attention, let the skin of hand and peak meld.

After some moments Kelley writhed daintily, Ashley interpreted the movement as permission to move forward, her delicate finger approached her partners mound, realized that Kelley was approving of the incursion by the movement of her knees, one apart from the other.

Kelley sensed the digit approach her womanhood, she purposefully failed to resist, pushed her mouth against Ashley's in a silent request for more. Again, Ashley's touch was delicate, unhurried. After a few moments when all that had been brushed was the fleshy mounds of Kelley's labia, the tip of a finger had slipped over the vestibule. "Oooh," Kelley moaned, "you're so soft, better than any man."

"I know, right?" Ashley replied, "it's different when you know what you're doing." Ashley sluggishly continued, kneeling beside Kelley, licking the nipple nearest her, forging further inside the passageway of Kelley's desire. Kelley didn't even realize that the soft lining had so many nerves, Ashley seemed to explore each and every one. At long last, Ashley laid half on top of Kelley, their fleshy mounds met exquisitely, and the tip of Ashley's finger caught at the inflamed clit. Kelley yelped at the pleasure, a tide of detonation ripped through her entire body. At the perfect pace, Ashley circled the oversensitive button, blood coursed quickly through Kelley's groin, toes, throat. Kelley gasped when the raw skin of the tiny tube was scraped with a long fingernail.

Ashley understood Kelley's emotions, chose this moment to perform her first hurried shift of the night, she passed down half the length of the couch, lifted Kelley's knee over her shoulder, pressed her mouth against Kelley's nether opening, used her tongue and teeth to enhance Kelley's detonation. Each time Kelley seemed to be on the cusp of calm, Ashley would perform another bit of magic, Kelley would return to her orgasm. Extended minutes passed, Kelley bucked, screamed, whimpered, savored.

At last, finally, in conclusion, even though Ashley persisted in her offering, there was little left, Kelley's cardiac organ slowed its pumping. Kelley reached for a bottle of water, Ashley realized her mission had been achieved, she took the bottle from Kelley's hand, sated her own thirst.

They searched each other's eyes in the dim light of the fire. "Do you want me to...," Kelley asked, and Ashley responded, "No, I'm fine. Let's go to bed." The fire was clicked off, the girls gathered their clothing, Ashley took Kelley by the hand, led her up the stairs and into the master bedroom. The coverlet was already drawn, the sheets were cool on Kelley's back and legs. Ashley cuddled to her as a kitten might, the room was nearly completely dark, lit only by stars through the open glass. The women calmed, sleep came to them.

The clock read 3:27 when Kelley felt motion, Ashley rose from the bed, moved into the toilet. Moments later she returned to the bed, Kelley rose for her own urgency. Afterwards, standing on the threshold of the bathroom, she fuzzily wondered if it would be more proper to go to bed in the other room. It was wrong to sleep with a woman, that way, wasn't it? No Lutheran pastor had ever condoned homosexuality, she knew. And yet, in the fog and dark of the night Kelley failed to understand any evil in what Ashley had done to her in the firelight. She traversed to the bed, laid her head on the pillow beside Ashley's, allowed herself to drop into slumber.

The room was luminous when Kelley slowly came to consciousness, she felt her rear end being cuddled in spoons, thought to herself, 'Oh, it's lovely when you wake with a man.' It was then when she opened her eye, saw the relaxed smooth skin of the back of a hand, the vermillion fingernails, again she realized what had been done to her the previous night, a wave of intolerance hit her. For a moment she felt bile rising, then pushed it back. No! What Ashley had offered was loving, generous, tender. How could that be sinful? She willed her subconscious into remission, held Ashley's palm to her breast.

She heard the groggy speech of the woman, "Oh, my head hurts. What time is it?"

"A little after eight," Kelley responded. She turned over, met the beauteous face of her good friend. "Good morning."

"And also to you," Ashley smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Wonderful. Fantastic. Why?"

"Well, I thought you might be feeling a little strange, that's all."

Kelley understood the insight Ashley had, that this was the first time with a woman. "A little," Kelley agreed, "but I'm okay. You were really sweet."

"I'm glad," Ashley said, and moved her hand to the back of Kelley's neck. Willingly, Kelley moved towards the other woman for a good morning kiss, tasted the tanginess of her lips. They moved their heads inches from each other, searched each other's eyes, their lips met again, this time more earnestly. Their bodies crushed against each other, again Kelley felt the softness of the woman's breasts pressing into her own, they held each other tightly.

In the intensity of the embrace, Ashley's hands roamed Kelley's body, and, unlike how she'd been nine hours earlier, Kelley allowed her hands to search the other chassis. She found a softness to the feminine padding that the men never embodied, not even the paunch of Luciano's stomach. She enjoyed the bounce of Ashley's breast, the cushioned firmness of her ass, the density of her athletic belly. Ashley fell back on her shoulders, Kelley followed her, stroked her.

"I'd like to make you feel good," Kelley divulged.

Ashley studied her face for a moment. "You sure?"

"I want to try, at least. What should I do?"

"You know what you like," Ashley taught. "Just do that to me."

Like every man she'd ever lain with, Kelley started with Ashley's bosom. Even in a reclining position, the breasts rose four or five inches above her chest, were much closer together than Kelley's in a similar position. she kissed the underside of the globe nearest to her, felt the flesh of the other, brushed her finger over the nipple. She sucked on Ashley's nip, the other woman breathed slowly, deeply.

Kelley allowed her hand to dip across the abdomen, the navel, she came to the mound. Ashley sported a thin strip of hair, not three inches long, perhaps an inch wide, Kelley played with the fur, let her hand move further south, came in contact with the soft, bare skin of Ashley's rotund labia. Kelley had to will her hand further, until the skin was pushed aside, she could sense moisture on her fingertip. Her mind screamed 'this is just not right!' but Kelley ignored the warning, pressed inside. She noticed Ashley's eyes were closed, the muscles of her body relaxed.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers