Education of a Jezebel Pt. 06: AP Classes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't hide our loves from each other, never have. Oh, I won't give her any details. But she'll figure it out eventually, I'd rather be honest with her up front."

"I guess that's only fair. Do you think she'll mind?"

"Hey, she's in the other room with Nick! No, she won't care, don't worry about it." With a final kiss and hug, he rose, said, "Sweet dreams," and closed the door behind him.

Ashley went into the bathroom, rubbed her groin with a wet cloth, Don had left quite a bit of sperm inside her! For a moment she regretted sending him away, it's nice to sleep with someone you like, but then... She said a brief prayer of gratitude, as she did every night and five minutes later she was breathing in sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

She rose the next morning, washed and brushed, put shorts and a t-shirt on, a comfortable bra. When she descended the stairs, Ashley was sitting at the table, looking at her laptop. "Good morning! You had a good night, didn't you?"

"I guess so," Kelley agreed, grabbing a coffee. "The game and the hot tub were fun."

"That's not what I mean," Ashley said. "You woke me up! God, girl, you were really loud! And since Nick was right next to me, I can only assume that either you brought a huge vibrator with you, or you had a little help."

"You're not upset, are you?"

"Hell, no! If you were sweet to Don, that's the best thing that could have happened. You okay with it in the morning light? Or do you have to go to confession?"

"Now that I know it's okay, I'll make my peace with it."

"And I'm sure Don will want to get another piece," the wife laughed.

Well after 10:00, both boys drifted down, Nick first. He waved to Kelley, kissed Ashley as a lover, used to waking up with her in the morning. And when Don arose, he also kissed his wife, who then chided, "Well, kiss Kelley too! She kissed you enough last night!"

"She figured it out," Kelley said to him.

"Don't try to keep secrets from grandmaw," Ashley laughed, "it's impossible."

Chapter 19

After a chilly morning with fog clinging to the river bed, the afternoon turned warm, they trooped to the shed and found canoes. "You ever been in one of these?" Don asked Kelley.

"Years, ago, when I was at camp."

"I'll bet it was a Lutheran camp!" piped Nick, Kelley stuck a tongue at him.

They loaded the boats with supplies and life jackets, the arrangement of bodies was debated. "Don's the best rower," Ashley decided, "You go with him, I'll ride with Nick." They took off to the east against the current, the river bank slid by at the pace of a walk.

"Do you know where we're going?" Kelley asked. The boats were side by side, chatting was easy, no one exerted themselves too much.

"There's a glade, maybe five miles from here." Don explained. "We sometimes go with our friends when they have us over. You'll like it."

They passed the town of West Brodhead, children waved at them from the bank, under the bridge. East of town the hills became steeper, the river narrower, the houses disappeared behind them. A coal barge passed them in the opposite direction, Kelley saw the mates giving Ashley the once over - she was in a skimpy bikini top - and Kelley wondered if they bothered to look at her in her sports bra.

A little less than an hour and a half after they'd left the cottage, Don pulled up into a very small opening in the trees, Kelley hopped out and pulled the canoe higher onto the bank, the other boat was right beside them. Carrying the cooler and packs, they climbed a five foot bank through dense trees, then found a meadow. The ruins of a shelter stood at the far end. "We think this might have been a farm back after the Revolution, our friends couldn't find any mention of it in the county records." Don explained. "At any rate, the nearest road is nearly a mile away, there's no way in except by boat. We've never seen anyone else here."

After the beach towels and tablecloth were laid on the grass, cropped to just a couple of inches by the deer, Ashley turned her back to her husband, he untied the string of her bikini top. In just seconds she was clothed as if she was in the Garden of Eden. This didn't surprise Kelley, when they'd roomed together in an off-campus apartment the lady often went nude, and Ashley had warned her before they left the house. Within moments, the two men had joined the wife in her state of undress, and Kelley had a decision to make. Last night, not knowing the weekend would turn out the way it had, she'd insisted on remaining clothed in the hot tub. But in a few hours, things had changed. Don already knew what she looked like without clothes, and he was now her lover. Ashley wouldn't be surprised at her body. That left only Nick. And in the spirit of the glade, Kelley stripped as well, she was as Venus had been.

It felt wonderful, the sun warmed her skin, the breeze gently cooled it. As the others did, she slathered sunscreen on her body. This was the first time Kelley had ever practiced social nudity, even in her home, by herself, she'd always worn at least a cover up outside the bathroom. She saw that Don glanced at her through the corner of his eye. She didn't mind that, he had every right to enjoy the sight, but she was a little miffed that Nick ignored her.

They spread the picnic, fruits and vegetables, cold chicken and potato salad, deviled eggs, a thermos of lemonade, two bottles of wine, the group started picking at the food.

Kelley was lying on her side, facing the tablecloth and the group. With a glass of wine in her she felt better - she'd caught Nick leering at her boobs and mound. "So, I've got a question. After what happened last night, am I a swinger now?"

The group looked at each other, pondering the question. "Hmmm," Ashley observed. "If you and Nick were a couple, what we did would have been termed a separate room full swap." She hesitated. "Wait a second, maybe it wouldn't. Did Don get all the way in you? That makes a difference."

Kelley threw a grape at her. "None of your business."

Nick picked up the thread. "I don't know that there's really a word for it. We're all in The LifeStyle, obviously. But other than that, since you're single, it's sort of undefined."

"Of course!" Don inserted, "You're a unicorn."

"What's that?" Kelley thought it sounded nice, though.

"It's a single woman that cavorts with married couples. Usually, they're bisexual and play with both the husband and wife. But that's not strictly necessary is it?"

The group decided that girl on girl sex wasn't obligatory, Kelley was relieved that neither of the boys knew about Thursday night. She was still a little shy in her mind about that.

"So are you a swinger or a hotwife?" Kelley asked Ashley, she had learned both terms from Samantha.

"I'm both," Ashley admitted. "Sometimes Don and I find another couple and swap. That's the basic, usual term for swinging. And sometimes I'll find another guy, like Nick, and have my fun. That's hotwifing."

"I thought that hotwifing was when you have another guy and Don is there with you."

"It can work either way," Don said, "it's called threesomes or soloing."

Kelley got a wicked thought, realized that these were three friends, decided to shock them. "I had a threesome once."

The three voices combined loudly as one. "What!!!!"

"Jinx!" Kelley laughed. "Now you've all got to stay quiet until I say your name. So, I guess you want details. I was over at Andrew's one time, and he, Kurt and I played truth and dare." She went on to describe the progress of the evening, ended up with, "So, I had a lot of fun." She pointed to the people in succession, said, "Ashley, Don, Nick. Okay, you can talk again."

"How the hell did you keep that from me?" Ashley joked, "I thought I was your friend! Oh, I never!"

"Okay, so is there a name for that?"

"MFM," Nick responded. "It's for Male-Female-Male."

For the next half hour or more, the three explained the various flavors and diversity of the lifestyle, including swinger's clubs and hotel takeovers and orgies. Kelley wanted to know the minimum number of people in one of those, the group debated that it had to be at least five or seven, but there had to be at least two women.

Finally, Kelley remarked, "You guys could go on about this forever, couldn't you?"

"Yeah," Nick countered, "sort of like you with Lutheran theology." That got a piece of watermelon thrown at him, he picked it off his bare chest and ate it.

They lazed for awhile, soaking up the bright sunlight. "I need more sunscreen," Ashley observed, Nick was there to help her with her back. Kelley turned hers to Don, "Please?" He was only too happy to have an excuse to touch the body he'd frolicked with the night before, she returned the favor.

Ashley and Nick decided to take a walk over to the edge of the woods, she'd once seen a fox and cub over there. Kelley laid her head on Don's stomach. "It was nice last night," she shyly commented, "I had a good time."

"So did I."

"I'm sorry now I made you sleep alone."

"That's all right. I understood where you were coming from. But maybe tonight?"

"We'll see," Kelley remarked, turned to give him a kiss, when she returned to the prone position she led his hand to her breast.

"Okay, you two love birds," Ashley called from thirty yards away. "The sun will be going behind the mountains in an hour or so, and if we don't beat it it'll be pretty cold out on the river."

The group picked up the remains of the picnic, put it back in the cooler and bag. Everything that was leftover and still edible, Ashley threw around the meadow. "The animals will love it, they'll think it's a buffet."

Clothes were put back on, they headed to the boats, started rowing home. Old camp songs were sung, jokes were told. For the last half mile or so they were in shadow, Kelley realized her girlfriend was right, it was actually chilly.

They sat around in the house, the guys watched sports, Ashley and Kelley played gin on the patio. Kelley remarked, "Hey, when we were talking about unicorns, thanks for not saying anything about us."

"You're still nervous about that? Would it be so bad if Don and Nick knew?"

"I guess not, but still..."

"Okay, don't worry about it."

Around eight, they grilled fish and the girls made a pasta salad with avocado, they ate at the dining room table under dim light. The game of the night was exploding kittens, they played it in front of the fireplace, Don and Kelley on the couch, Nick in a chair, Ashley on the floor, leaning against her lover. Kelley picked it up easily, it was fun with super skips, curse of the cat butt and catatonic bombs. There was a little strategy, everyone laughed when Kelley laid an imploding kitten on Nick and won.

Ashley brewed coffee, made it Irish, the Jamison's warmed Kelley's stomach. She sat next to Ashley on the floor, toasting her back with the fire, the conversation slowed, the music droned.

Kelley was never quite sure who started that first kiss, it happened pretty organically, it may have been her fault. But there she was, locking lips with Ashley, and enjoying it, even though she knew the boys were watching. They reclined together on the soft carpet, she closed her eyes when Ashley removed her bra and felt her breast, decided to reciprocate. A feminine hand unzipped her jeans and put a palm inside the panties, she was relaxed enough to allow it, her clit was pleasantly kneaded.

She was lazing in the attention she was getting from her womanly lover, not caring about who knew what about her, not wondering if it was right or wrong that she was being observed, almost out of it. She heard the male voice ask, "Is it okay if join you?" She assumed Ashley gave assent, Kelley decided she desired a man to make her feel as good as possible.

She felt the strong lips on her mouth, she looked and saw it was Don, she kissed back. There was no hurry at all to their petting, their undressing on the living room floor, she let Don handle her breasts, her kitty as he'd done the night before. When Don went down on her she relaxed, she saw that Nick was sitting on the sofa, he was avidly watching her wrestle with Don. She smiled to Nick, letting not only him, but also herself, know it was all right, there was nothing to hide, they were all friends.

She became quite warm, close to the goal, and she decided she wanted to be filled. Her knees and hands on the carpet, she formed a target for Don's manhood, he was behind her as if he understood her desires without speaking. He pushed inside her, it was good, very good. She heard Ashley's groans, the other woman was sitting on the couch, her legs in the air, Nick had his mouth to her kitty. Don reached around Kelley's legs, found her button, it was the impetus she needed, she screamed. Oh, it was wonderful, the pounding she was taking, she bucked.

Some moments later she was momentarily satisfied, Don was still behind her, she wanted him to have his own delight within her. Her head was just two feet from Nick's rear end, he was still tonguing her friend. While Don was slowly taking care of his own needs, she saw Nick's erection within reach, Kelley saw no reason not to find out what it felt like, she reached between his legs, fondled first the tight balls, then stroked the firm rod.

When Nick turned to her, he raised her head, kissed her. She kissed back, grabbed at his cock again. He placed it near her mouth, she swallowed it. As every other's man had felt, it was rubbery, pleasant. She couldn't give him the full treatment, Don was still moving within her, she needed to maintain balance. But she tried.

She felt a shift behind her, she was empty. Nick spread out on the rug in front of her, she joined him, they fondled each other. Kelley could see that Don was the one that was kneeling in front of his wife, it was clear he was inside her, she heard Ashley's whine, the one she'd heard before in the night.

Kelley was desperate for a man to be inside her, pleasure her, she was still quite randy. And here was this man, for the taking. Briefly she considered if it was proper for her to possess this man who was, after all, Ashley's boyfriend. But he certainly wasn't worrying about it, he was deliberately stroking her mons, she allowed his finger entry to her central core.

Believing that among this group of friends anything was allowable, she rose, put a knee on either side of Nick, soon he was buried fully into her twat. She looked at him, his eyes were ravenous for her, he clasped at her breast as she moved above him. She turned her head and saw Don was continuing to playfully screw Ashley, that woman screamed in pleasure and it was soon followed by her husband's grunts. Listening to the music, she closed her eyes and willed herself into her second orgasm. As always she was out for a few seconds, lost in her own world of sensations and colors, and she missed her partner's groans, came to understand he'd spouted into her only when she regained her senses.

She collapsed on top of Nick, still with her breath heaving, her arteries hammering. Nick held her, he seemed just as lethargic. It was silent from the couch, apparently the married couple's tangle was over too. When Nick's peter slipped out of Kelley with an emphatic 'plop,' the entire room cracked up.

"Hand me a kleenex," Kelley called over her shoulder, she cleaned first this new lover, then herself.

"There's lemon cake in there," Ashley suggested, the group was eager. Ashley walked to the kitchen, and Kelley was faced with another conundrum. She was naked! In almost every other situation even remotely similar to this, she'd always put something on. But, since her girlfriend had chosen not to dress, would it be proper to remain peeled? What was the etiquette? She stood, Don's eyes enjoyed her, she paraded into the kitchen.

As they cut the cut the cake and put it on dessert plates, poured more coffee, Ashley inquired, "You're okay, aren't you?"

"Absolutely. I wanted it, I heard you when you told me I never have to do anything I don't want to. It was fun!"

"I'm glad."

"But," Kelley insisted, "I think the idea that I can be bisexual is out of the closet now!"

The foursome sat on the floor to eat, Kelley noted that Ashley sat indian fashion, her knees wide open, her box, still moist from Don's fluid, plain to see. Kelley was still just a little modest, she kept her legs to the side, her mons showing but nothing inside.

"So that's what a foursome is like, huh? Or was it an orgy?"

"Not enough people," Don joked. "But you get the idea."

After the cake, they lazed. All three people stroked Kelley's pelt from time to time, she returned the favors. It was just pampering, nothing serious, when she shook her head and realized she'd napped for a few seconds, Kelley yawned and announced, "I'm going to bed, good night."

Sometime later, as she was resting in the dark, she felt the bed quiver. "Can I join you?" a male voice asked, "I hate to sleep alone."

She swept the covers aside and said, "Me, too." Within seconds, she was lightly snoring, his arm wrapped around her naked body, her head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kelley roused, a bearded man was eyeing her. "Good morning," Nick said.

"Good morning to you, too. Sleep well?"

"Very."

She leaned over, kissed him. He took charge of it, it was deep and lewd, she knew immediately what he wanted. She wasn't averse to it, she responded when he touched her nipples, spread her thighs when he approached her groin with his hand. After just a bit of foreplay, she said, "You want to be on top?"

"Okay,"

"Wait a minute, I need some lube." She'd remembered to pack some, when she was in the city she thought it might be for B.O.B., she was glad she was prepared.

When they were both oiled, he crawled up, she bent her legs, made a nest for him. As he toiled she looked to the river, a pontoon boat passed by with a family. It wasn't that she wasn't in the mood, she just knew she wasn't going to get there. Nick's movements on top of her were quite pleasant, not irritating at all.

She could tell he was moving in different positions, different tempos, she alerted him that she was fine, go ahead. Less than four minutes after he'd started, she felt him shudder, she tried to hold him tightly, hoped it was good for him.

A couple of minutes later, she was still letting Nick cuddle her, a soft knock was heard. "We're out of the master bedroom, if you two want the big bathroom, it's open."

"You want me to wash your back?" Nick asked.

"My front, too. I'll join you in there."

Kelley took a couple moments to relieve herself - that had been one small problem that was probably a detriment to complete enjoyment - and brush her teeth. She walked around the corner, Nick was loitering under the strong, warm flow of the shower. He encouraged her to drench herself, took the shampoo bottle from her hand, poured the lotion on her head, massaged it into her skull.

Kelley let her soul go for a little walk. Was this, everything that had happened this weekend, copacetic? First there was Ashley, then Don. Well, now that it was out in the open, she could admit she'd carried slight feelings of eroticism for him since they first met seven years ago. But now, Nick. What was up with that? He was all right, she liked the way he joked, she thought him incredibly good looking. But was that enough reason to make love to him, sleep with him? She wasn't sure. In the old days, before she walked out on Luciano, she would have scolded herself, run to the church, looked to God for forgiveness. Today, realizing she'd enjoyed it all, she simply shrugged, let morals fend for theirselves.

She let Nick wash her, he seemed to enjoy toying with her nipples, she returned the favor, even to the point of kneeling and tasting his newly clean cock. It was just play.