Education of a Jezebel Pt. 08: Core Courses

Story Info
A young divorcee confronts dating and sex.
12.7k words
0
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

*********************************

* Education of a Jezebel

* Part 8 - Core Courses

*********************************

This is part of a novel. Previous parts should be read first.

Chapter 22

Kelley spent a few hours on Thursday evening with her vacuum cleaner and dust rag; since Tom was picking her up she wanted her apartment to give as good a first impression as possible. He was taking her to Pangea, a place Kelley knew reasonably well. In the past decade, she'd eaten there perhaps thirty times, but not in the last year. It was on the sophisticated side of casual, they had an innovative chef, a truly wonderful wine list. She dressed for the occasion.

When Tom arrived she invited him into the foyer and living room, gave him a modest kiss of greeting, if he took it as a pledge for more later she wouldn't be disappointed. She threw a cashmere wrap on, let Tom open the door of his Infinity coupe, showed him a bit of leg as she turned her feet into the car.

They were shown to a perfect table on the enclosed patio, toward a corner near the waterfall, bubbling happily. He pulled her chair out for her, she sat, he faced her. By the way his eyes dabbled at her bosom, she assumed the form fitting dress had the effect she'd wanted.

They had more time this evening to explore their attraction. She let him talk about his boyhood in Idaho Falls. "A good place to grow up, very family oriented - there's a bunch of Mormons there - plenty of open space to roam in the mountains. Loved being in the Boy Scouts, but I don't think they stunted me morally." He chuckled, a little mysteriously at that.

"So, thirty six years old and never married. How'd that happen?"

"Just lucky, I guess," he grinned. "I was a starving student, living on scholarships and loans until I got out of Oxford. I was twenty five then, and the women I was interested in having a long term relationship with weren't interested in a diet of bangers and mash. Then I graduated and got a good job, started looking around. When I was twenty-nine I found an English girl that really interested me, that lasted for four years. Eventually, she got sick of me and threw me back in the pond."

"Did that break your heart?"

"Break? Not really. Bent it a little bit. Since then, I've been flitting around. I'm not sure if I'd be good husband material."

"I want at least a few years to enjoy myself, too," Kelley assured him.

The dinner was wonderful, she offered to split the check, Tom said it wasn't necessary. As they were waiting for the valet to bring the car around, Tom asked, "Would you like to go somewhere and get an after dinner drink?"

"I've got cognac and such at my apartment, would that do?"

She had him sit in the living room and brought the snifters of brandy to him, told the HomePod to play a Moody Blues album of love songs, she thought that would set the mood. They sat closely on the sofa, clinked glasses. There were fifteen minutes or so of small talk, Kelley was going a little mad waiting for his first move. She faced him, sat with one leg on the furniture. Since her dress was heavily slitted, skin was exposed to the mid-thigh. Tom saw it, she was absolutely sure, he dithered an additional five minutes before he allowed his hand to lightly touch upon the ankle. "That feels nice," Kelley encouraged.

The progress from there was known, traditional in a way. The touch of her hand on his arm, the sensation on her neck as Tom fiddled with her hair, the first awkward kiss leaning towards each other, the shifting of their bodies until Tom was reclining on the couch, she half lying above him, their lips meeting. His touches on her body showed little haste, yet Kelley was contented with the progress as it seemed pointed towards the fundamental goal. Tom finally grabbed at a pound of her rear cheek, she took that action as privilege, rose slightly and began to unbutton his shirt. For the first time he grazed her breast with a finger, she encouraged him to slip the straps from her shoulders, she wiggled out of the elastic of her dress. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, he charmingly gazed at her bosom, touched the bottom of one with a single finger.

"I haven't told you how beautiful you are," he flattered.

"Would you like to go into the bedroom?" she offered.

"If that's what you'd like."

In only the blue thong with gold piping she'd selected especially for this night, she led him into the chamber. She began lighting candles, deciding that even if it was unoriginal it was yet fanciful, and she was in the mood for romance. "Would you mind if I took my pants off?" he asked.

"Please." By the time she had the room softly lighted and the comforter pulled to the footboard, he was matched in her style of dress. He was clothed only in black briefs, the flickering light caught metallic threads weaved into the fabric.

"Interesting," she remarked. "did you wear those especially for me? Wasn't that impulsive on your part?"

He joined her in her levity. "Let's just say I was hoping, and didn't want to be underprepared."

They faced each other, she touched the lump in his pants. It wasn't yet solid, more of a sense of quickening, she was certain when the time came she could tease it to stiffness; if she couldn't, after what happened with Tavon, she was going to give up her membership in the Society of Sluts. They languidly aroused each other, touching and kissing not only the usual bits but other, less erotic parts, the earlobes, scalp, nape of the neck, the back of the knee. Tom had already discovered she was completely bare of pubic hair. With her urging, he explored the topography of her groin, knew that the clit was sensitive, that the interior of the tunnel reacted well to stroking.

When he was kneeling and licking at her peaks, she was able to closely observe his anatomy. Two things stood out, he was at least as large as Kurt, perhaps even a bit longer and just as thick, and he was devoid of hair from his navel to the top of his thighs. Oh, this was going to be fun!

He approached her honey pot with his tongue, she held her breath anticipating the first contact, was charmed with his technique. He first licked at the labia, used a finger to tease the ingress to the slit, gently spreading and kneading the sensitive skin. He finally got to the point of stroking the clit, it drove her nuts, she'd been waiting for it so long! She yelped, he laughed, then he sucked on the little pin, immediately the surge spread through her, a very good one, pastels trending towards neon. He held her on the plateau as long as he could, eventually she'd had her fill, they kissed as she regained her sanity.

There came a moment when she bent towards his belly, expecting that he'd like some attention, he rebuffed her. "I'd rather concentrate on your pleasure right now."

They toyed with each other, Tom kept her ardor at an elevated level, and she decided it was time to take it to the final pleasure. "I want you inside me."

"All right," he agreed, "would you like some lube?"

"Do you think I need it?"

"I don't know. You're wet enough, but from time to time I stretch women. I don't want it to be unpleasant for you."

"If you think it's wise. It's in the drawer beside you."

He let her grease him up, he twitched a bit as she did. He seemed to take charge, and. with her on her back, he knelt below her. 'Oh, no, not missionary,' she silently screamed, 'anything but that!' She shouldn't have worried, he picked her up by her rear end, and while he half kneeled, he placed her butt in his lap. 'Hmm, this should be interesting.' Her kitty was at an elevated level, he placed the tip at her entrance, pressed inside. He didn't rush to deepness, but pushed a bit at a time, Kelley understood from the pressure on the sides of her passageway that it was stretching, but with the lubrication there was no unpleasantness, simply a crammed sensation. By the time he was as far inside as possible, Kelley felt ready to abet, and he set the pace, somewhere between Andante and Allegretto. He had her under his control, all she had to do was relax and let him drive.

She took this moment to lock eyes with him, she could see he was concentrating, attempting to see her reaction, modify his deed to react to her pleasure. "It's wonderful," she assured him. He took it a bit faster, the tremor approached again, she grabbed at a breast, let the combustion flow through her tinder. He rolled with her, adjusting to her jerks, her wriggles.

"Whew," she exhaled, "you've done that before, haven't you?"

"Just once," he kidded, "sorry I'm not a virgin."

"No virgin ever did that to me, not anything close."

"When was the last time you had a virgin?" he chortled.

"Come to think of it," Kelley became falsely serious for a moment, "well... never. Don't particularly want one, either."

"Oh, come on, don't you think it would be fun to start a young man on his path to ruin?"

She giggled. He was still inside her, barely moving, and here they were joking with each other.

"When was the last time you had a virgin?" she asked.

"Oh, it was a long time ago."

"Was it good?"

"I have no idea. I was seventeen, I was a virgin, too."

The position was becoming tiring, Kelley stuck one leg straight out, Tom straddled it, her other leg relaxed against his hip. "You ready to go at it again?" he asked.

"Oh, I think I'm content, at least for awhile. But you deserve a reward, enjoy yourself."

He cracked an evil smile, "If you insist!" The tempo speeded, he again gazed into Kelley's eyes, alerting her of his desire in what she was conferring upon him. He stroked her torso, moving up to handle her rounded breast. She rubbed his leg erotically, as that was the only part of him she could easily reach without shifting. She didn't want to do that, it might change the angle he desired. He closed his eyes, concentrating on bringing the sap from his balls, he speeded.

To Kelley this was a bit unpleasant, the pounding her snatch was taking combined with the size of his tool was stretching her overmuch. But before she could voice an objection the tempo changed to a more tolerable pace, and she quickly heard for the first time his signature growl, a sound combining a bass grunt along with a contralto squeal. Many men are quiet as they come, Luciano was the king of that, and Kelley was complimented that Tom didn't try to hide his glee, indeed he seemed to revel in it.

After he was done, Tom continued to remain vertical, wheezing, Kelley saw sweat on his forehead, his chest. She shifted on her elbow to a less prone position, stroked his chest until he opened his eyelids, looked to her, her body. He searched it from her mane, her face, her shoulder, gazed happily at the breasts she didn't think were anything close to perfect, withdrew from her a couple of inches and seemed to inspect how they fit together. Kelley was astounded at the inspection, she was used to men gazing at her before they'd gotten what they wanted, but had never felt appreciated after they'd screwed her.

He crawled off her, she kissed him then left the bed, turning a fan on to provide airflow, going to the bathroom and returning with a damp, warm cloth which she polished him with.

She laid on her stomach, half facing him. "A lovely bedroom," he saluted, "not many women have a four poster bed."

"I always wanted one, ever since I was a little girl. It didn't fit in with the decor my husband wanted - old world gaudiness - so when I moved in here I ordered it."

They kissed, he stroked her shoulder.

"You like Blood, Sweat and Tears, right? What's their best album?" she asked.

Tom turned his face to the door, called, "Hey, Siri, play Blood, Sweat and Tears 3." A trumpet fanfare filled the room, then a gravelly voice singing of a man who met the devil. Tom watched her face as she listened to the music, explaining an influence of country music or a jazz icon here and there, skipping a song when he felt it was redundant, explaining how a reprise of one driving pure rock song echoed it, but in a completely different style. When it ended, and the bells of a mystical music box rang, Kelley admitted, "Wow! I think you've got a lot to teach me about classic rock."

"I'd be happy to, anytime."

They kissed again, both became interested anew in the pelt of their partner. They rolled on the bed, Kelley's kitty was tickled and she enjoyed it, even though she realized at the moment her need was absent. She spread his legs, crawled between them, placed her face at the level of his hips. The marvelous wand was nearly ready, she was worried how much she could take into her mouth, found that if she stretched her jaws it was tolerable. She recalled the lessons Kurt had given her and how she'd practiced on various men, attempted to give Tom every advantage of her training.

It took awhile, the alternating relaxation and tension of the man's body let Kelley know her attentions were enjoyed. When her jowl just absolutely needed rest, she made sure the rod was slick with her spittle, stroked it with her hands in a rotating fashion, sucked lightly on the testicles.

It took nearly fifteen minutes, but she wouldn't give up, at last she was rewarded by a severe frenzy, he conscientiously warned, "I'm going to blow." She ignored the alert, as he came she kept her lips around just the tip of the tool, milked the shaft with her hands, licked at the head, caught the stream on her tongue. She didn't desist until she was sure there was no more sperm left and he wheezed, "That was great!"

She tasted it. Not unpleasant at all, a little thin. Was that because this was his second come of the night? The taste contained a hint of peppers, perhaps because he'd had crab cakes earlier. She spat the residue into a tissue, laid facing her Don Juan, he was still lying with his forearm over his brow, recuperating.

Eventually he turned, stroked the back of her neck, brought the face close for a lingering kiss. Kelley was astounded, she'd never had a man give her a kiss after she'd blown him. Sam had explained that they thought it was gay or something. But here was Tom, not denying the impetus of her act.

The sidebar clock read 1:04, Kelley assumed the night was nearly over. Tom spoke up, "Listen, I know the rules require me to keep you guessing, but I'd really like to see you again."

"Well, sleep here tonight, and you can see me in the morning."

"I like that idea," he agreed.

They each took care of appropriate needs, Kelley blew out the candles, nearly burned to the nub. As if they were experienced with each other, they arranged themselves closely, breathing slowed, eyes closed for the night.

It was just moments after eight when her bladder required attention, when she returned Tom was snoring, not unpleasantly, little gasps of sleep. She silently got a transparent negligee from the closet, headed into the kitchen.

The Keurig had spit out her cup of mocha flavored cappuccino, she was pouring Coffee Mate into it when she heard stirring. Tom was at the entrance to the kitchen in his trousers. "You're overdressed," she laughed, realizing that he was able to view every bit of her pelt through the robe.

"That can be fixed," he proclaimed, and drew her to him. His breath was fresh, somehow he'd brushed his teeth. Without further words, they retreated to the boudoir. The morning sex was just as pleasant as the evening sex had been. Kelley only had one assuaging orgasm when Tom ate her out, he wanted her in standard cowboy and he came moments after she'd carefully lowered herself onto his torso. Even though it was a relative quickie, it was entirely satisfactory.

"I don't have much for breakfast," Kelley apologized, "I need to go shopping."

"Not a problem, why don't I take you out?"

She quickly swabbed her pits, brushed her hair into a semblance of order, hurriedly applied rouge, mascara and lipstick. He hadn't been waiting more than twenty minutes by the time she was ready, he'd been calmly reading the news on his phone.

She directed him to a diner she liked, let herself be pressed into ordering bacon and eggs which she enjoyed immensely.

As they were eating, she asked, "What attracted you to me that night at the Donor's Ball?"

"Of course, you're beautiful. But that attracts every man to you."

"And there were plenty of beautiful women there that night."

"Most of them were married. Trying to pick up the wife of somebody you might be working with in the future doesn't seem like a wise idea. But anther reason I liked you is that you didn't seem like a prude. And I see I was right."

"Hmmm. Not sure if that's a compliment or not. But, if you want me to prove I'm not a prude some more, let me know."

"A wonderful idea. Let's get together tonight," Tom suggested.

"I'd love to. But I'm going over to my old college roommate's for dinner."

"Well then, it'll have to keep for awhile. I'm heading to to a convention in Vegas. Friday night?"

"Great," Kelley agreed.

Chapter 23

When Ashley met Kelley at the door of their suburban split level, the girls kissed on the cheek as they always had. But somehow, it was more intimate, their busts rubbed together pleasantly, hands lingered on arms. Kelley wasn't sure if she started it or not. Don greeted her with an attempt to kiss her on the cheek, she turned her face so he had no choice but to give her a peck on the lips.

Kelley had been thinking about what might happen this evening as the week went by. The weekend at the cottage three weeks prior had changed things between them, Kelley wanted it to be for the better.

The threesome were old hands at having dinner and hanging out. In fact, their house had been Kelley's go to when Luciano was absent, traveling or staying with his mistress. So this evening had a certain familiarity about it, combined with a bit of fresh spice. Kelley helped Ashley with the food, tossing the salad, boiling eggs. Don sat at the counter, telling them about a deal he was working on at work.

A light white wine was served with the dinner, Ashley asked, "So what's going on in your life, young lady?"

"I had a date last night."

"Tom?" In a phone call, Kelley had confided about the date at the symphony.

"Yes. He took me to Pangrea, a very nice dinner."

"And..."

"And, what?" Kelley teased.

"And what happened?"

"Oh, I let him come in for one brandy, just one." Don was picking up on Kelley's jesting, Ashley's face showed she thought Kelley was serious. "Then I let him buy me breakfast. Yeah, he's good." She decided not to tell them about the disappointment with Tavon, some things should remain quiet; besides, it wasn't to the point that they were telling her about every time they swapped, were they?

"So you'll be seeing him again?"

"I hope so. We've got another date next Friday. But I don't want to fall for him."

"Do you think you might?" Don asked.

"He's got everything I want. He's well off, he knows how to hold a conversation, and yeah, he's sexy. Not in an in-your-face kind of way, sort of subtle until he gets you alone. But I just got out of a marriage, they say you should keep all your options open for at least a year. So, I figure I'll date him some, see what that's like, but I'm going to date other people too. What do you guys think about that?"

"What happened to my old friend?" Ashley joked. "The one that thought sex was ordained by God, the prude."

"Well, she's still not getting enough," Kelley confessed. "It's mostly on weekends. I need to find something to do with my weeknights. Something more than B.O.B."

"So what are you going to do?" Ashley queried.

"My idea is to get a stable of guys, then have them date me during the week as well as on Friday and Saturday."

"You mean have booty calls, don't you?" Don laughed.

After dinner they headed down to the den, one of the group's favorite games was Yahtzee. They sat on the floor as was their habit, the first game went easily. Then in the second game, Ashley rolled five 2s, a Yahtzee. "That deserves a kiss," Don decided, "Kelley do you want to do the honors, or shall I?"

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers