Education of a Jezebel Pt. 08: Core Courses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelley leaned over, the two women touched lips briefly, then again, with more feeling. Kelley realized she was a little breathless when they returned to the dice. Following that, every time something happened, a full house or a large straight, more kisses were shared, sometimes either of the two women with Don, sometimes the women. After Ashley had won the second game, she turned to Kelley, again the girls frenched. They fell back, the rug was soft and padded, it turned serious.

Don moved and sat in a chair, simply observing. Ashley flipped her shirt over her head, Kelley unbuttoned her own blouse. Jeans and culottes were discarded, the women turned to each other to allow their bras to be unsnapped. Kelley realized she had no compunctions, she wanted to be kissed in all her sensitive parts by her chum, wanted to do it to her as well. The fact that Don was watching was just an added bonus.

Kelley decided to be mildly aggressive, pushed Ashley onto her back, sucked first at her tits, with her hand felt the wetness waiting for her. For the second time ever she dropped to Ashley's groin, tasted the woman's juices. Ashley seemed ready, groaned. Don heard the cry of his wife, Kelley wondered that she'd been able to bring her partner off so easily. Then she heard Ashley call to her husband, "Dear, would you get the double dildo, please?" He rose, went upstairs.

"What's that?" Kelley asked.

"You'll see." They laid together, kissed languidly, felt boobs and asses while waiting for the man. He returned quickly with a few toys, one of which was a piece of plastic about fifteen inches long, the simulation of the head of a penis on both ends. He handed it to his wife.

Ashley pushed Kelley onto her back, took one end of the shaft and started toying with her clit and labia. Kelley relaxed, watched as Don unbuckled his belt, good, he was going to get into it too.

The faux cock was pushed well up Kelley, Ashley started thrusting with it, Kelley became aroused. Then she sensed strange vibes, opened her eyes to see Ashley pushing one of her legs to the side, climbing between them facing away from her, she inserted the other end of the dildo into her own slit. Wriggling down, the two women's pubic bones met together, Kelley felt like someone was screwing her, but it was very odd. From the groans coming from Ashley, it was clear she was getting off on it, but it wasn't doing much for Kelley.

It was at this time that Don, unclothed by now, approached her on hands and knees. They kissed, he tapped at her nipples, rubbed her clit. Oh, now this was nice, between the sensation of getting scissored by Ashley and the massage of her button, Kelley closed her eyes, let a small orgasm roll.

As the two women continued to screw each other, Don roamed both of their bodies with his hands and mouth. Kelley pulled his waist towards her, soon she was sucking him. Ashley gave out another huge moan, then seemed to settle down. Don laid on top of Kelley, they sucked face and felt each other. Pressure was relieved inside her when the double dildo was removed, Kelley now wanted the real thing, and here it was waiting for her!

Don rose, held his hand to her and she stood as well. The threesome made a tree, lewd kisses were swapped. Don sat on the couch, pulled Kelley to him. She faced him, with her knees to either side rubbed her boobs in his face. She looked over, Ashley was holding her husband's prick, leading it to the tunnel of the woman he desired. Kelley lowered herself, ah, this was what she wanted. She began to writhe, Don kissed her nipples. What would have been wonderful and erotic exercise was enhanced by the attention Ashley gave to both of them, Kelley leaned against the woman so she felt the softness of the spheroids on her back, a hand stroking her neck or belly. Kelley enjoyed the admiring stare of the man, it was clear he was savoring what he was getting.

Kelley knew what to do, she closed her eyes, fixated on the feeling of fullness in her vagina, the pleasant friction within it. She felt a hand on her clit, didn't bother to look to see who's it was, feasted on the additional stimulus. Holding tight to Don's neck, she said, "Bite my nipples," and when Don leaned forward and nibbled at them, it was all she needed. Ripples of lightning tore at her kitty, her breasts, even the back of her neck. Don and Ashley both saw that she gasped for air then held it, only when her lungs were completely depleted of oxygen did she gasp and open her eyes. "Wonderful," she said to both of her lovers.

She fell onto her ass next to Don, saw that his lovely cock was still in need of release, watched as Ashley turned her back to her husband and mounted him. It was the first time she'd ever been able to watch two people making love, was surprised that it looked different than it felt. Ashley seemed almost business like, her face was stern, her hair flew as she bounced, her breasts bobbed up and down. Don's eyes were closed, he seemed calm, assisted his wife with his hands.

"Can I help?" Kelley asked.

"Kiss me," Ashley requested.

Kelley approached her friend, their lips met, both women felt their companion's breasts and belly. When Ashley began her long moan, Kelley backed away, letting the husband lead his wife to the promised land. Ashley's mouth formed a wide O, her eyes slitted, the chest became suddenly flushed, gasps escaped from her lungs. Long moments passed, the couple relaxed.

Ashley stood, "I've got to pee!" and she took off for the toilet. Kelley sat beside the man, the lover, and they petted. He was still long and hard.

"You haven't come yet," Kelley observed.

"I was overwhelmed," he revealed.

"Why?"

"Well, this is only the second time we've had a threesome with another woman. Every other time it's been with a man. So, I kept wondering what to do. Plus, there's the simple fact of you. For years I kept fantasizing about getting you in a compromising position, never believed it would happen. Yet here you are. I guess between all of it, I just didn't let it go."

"What can I do to help? You want to screw me some more?" she offered.

"What about a blow job? At the cottage you seemed pretty good, but I wanted to go on to other things."

"Of course," she agreed, and she shifted so her ass and legs were on the couch. She leaned forward, kissed the tip of the cock, applied spittle to her hand and stroked the shaft, began bobbing her head. Don reacted as the other men had, pretty much, he placed his hand on her head, not pushing, just feeling it, he relaxed. Kelley saw Ashley return, the wife saw what was happening, sat on the other side of Don, stroked him and, to a lesser extent, Kelley.

Don moaned, Kelley stayed with him, felt him start to release, she took the strong surge on the back of her mouth, nearly gagging but not releasing the tool. Spurt after spurt came, he pushed her head down until she did gag, had to rise a bit. When he finally let her head go, she bobbed up quickly. She spit the sperm into a tissue, by that time Ashley was leaning against his left shoulder, Kelley took her place at his right, he cuddled both at once.

Kelley asked, "You guys have done it all, like you explained, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Threesomes, foursomes, orgies, the whole ball of wax."

Ashley said, "The only thing I haven't done is a gang bang, I'm not that interested in a bunch of guys just using me."

"And they're hard to set up," Don continued. "One time Ashley agreed to try it, it was really my fantasy, but she said I had to get the guys together, and I just couldn't find five guys who wanted her and would make the time. So it never happened."

"I don't think I'd care for it either," Kelley agreed, "it seems like you'd just be exploited."

"Exactly," Ashley agreed.

"So," Kelley asked, "of all the ways, what's the best?"

"Hmmmm," Don delayed, "they're all good, aren't they sweetheart?"

"Yeah."

"But," Don said, "I guess for me it's the common old foursome swap in the same room. Particularly the first time we swap with them. I get to be with this willing woman, find out what makes her tick, what she's into, hopefully I'll give her a great time. At the same time, Ashley's right there with the other guy, I get to listen to what she's doing, what the two of them are talking about, and from time to time I get to watch her too. It's pretty great."

"My favorite," Ashley answered, "is when I solo." Seeing that Kelley wasn't familiar with the term, she explained. "I meet a guy, probably at a hotel or maybe his place, if I think I can trust him. It reminds me of the way I used to meet guys before I met Don, nostalgic, you know? And there's no pressure, worrying if Don's having a good time or anything like that. I can just let myself go."

"You don't do that very much," Don said to his wife. "Would you like to get back into that? With guys other than Nick?"

"No, not really. If you do anything too much, it becomes sort of common, right?"

"How about dessert," Don offered. "I stopped at a bakery on my way home, got a great cherry tart."

"Would there be coffee?" Kelley desired.

"You'll have to brew a pot," Ashley said to her husband.

"Okay, I'll go do the women's work." He padded up the stairs.

The two girls sat around for awhile, Ashley put some music on, they snuggled under a huge throw.

This was Kelley's chance. "Hey, I've got a favor to ask. You don't have to give it to me if you don't want to."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I told you that I don't want to get too serious with any one guy, right? What I was thinking is that maybe I'd get four or five guys that I can get together with whenever. That way I'd get to know them, and I just think it would make it better. I don't think I want to just go out to a bar and get picked up."

"Yeah, that can be a little dangerous. Nothing bad ever happened to me, but still. So, listen, if that does happen, I want you to use me as your protection. Text me all the information you get about the guy, full name - don't ever go to their place unless you know it, if you ride with him take a picture of the license plate, the address and room number when you get there. That way, if anything does go wrong, we'll have someplace to start looking."

That sobered Kelley. Of course she knew that there are creeps out there, but she wasn't sure how to protect herself. "Thanks, I'll do that. But getting back to the point, I was wondering if maybe I could use Don as one of my guys. I really like him. But if you'd rather not, I'd understand."

"Let me think about that, and talk it over with Don," Ashley dodged.

"Okay."

"Now, back to last night. Tell me more."

Kelley revealed a few more details, let Ashley know that Tom was of a pretty good size. "And it was just so much fun. At one point, he stopped screwing me and we started joking with each other. After the first round, we threw some music on that he likes, and we laid there, naked, and we talked about it. It was just so easy."

When Don returned with the tort and coffee, before he could even set the tray on the table, Ashley informed him. "Hey, Kelley wants you to go over to her place every once in awhile and fuck the shit out of her. Could you get up for that?"

Kelley was mortified, this wasn't how she expected the conversation to go. But Don took it in stride. "I guess I could sacrifice myself from time to time. What's it going to be, like a date or a booty call? I can go either way."

After the the pastry was eaten, they went back to Yahtzee. Kelley thought it was weird the three of them were sitting around, bare to the world, not worrying about conventions of dress or anything. She got used to it after awhile.

As they were dressing, Kelley figured she should go, she said, "I had a lot of fun. Between last night and tonight, I'm a well screwed woman. I needed that."

"Good, let's do it again." "Anytime you want, let us know."

"Or you could invite me, whenever," Kelley replied. "And if you wanted to let Nick join in, that'd be okay with me too."

Chapter 24

One afternoon, Samantha strolled into Kelley's office. "Just got off the phone with Matt Forester. He's a vice president at Williams & Associates. They're looking to expand their charitable presence, and their office is in one of those first urban renewal buildings down by the river." This was interesting, as the annual tours didn't have anything in those structures. "Take him out to lunch and see what you can get out of him."

"That's your business," Kelley said merrily. "Remember the deal? You bring in the money, I run the events. That's why it says 'Event Strategy' on my door. See?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking you should spread your wings a bit. Go get 'em, girl."

Kelley called up this Matt guy, he had a distinguished voice, agreed to meet her at the Cityside Club at 1:00 on Friday. She started brushing up on things like the Mission Statement, advantages of being a donor, how a tour brings attention to the company and like topics. All the while, she cursed Samantha for dropping this on her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday evening Kelley met Tavon at a bar not far from his apartment, Kelley ordered wine, Tavon had a coke. "I don't drink much," he explained, "the party was a little bit of a mistake."

Over the sandwiches, Tavon found out a lot more about her situation, then at her prodding described his childhood. "Grew up in the projects, but my mother was anything but a weak woman. She kicked my butt, kept me out of the gangs. She dragged me down to the community college, stood over me until I got all the paperwork filed. I spent two years there, getting my required classes in, then moved over to Evans University."

"That's where I graduated from. We were probably there at the same time."

"I got a pretty good grounding in the social sciences, went to Howard for my post-graduate work. Then mom got sick, I came back to take care of her. And here I am."

"Is she okay? Your mother?" Kelley asked.

"Passed last year."

This evening, Tavon was even shyer than he'd been on the Sunday she'd met him, he didn't touch her arm or flirt much. Kelley was on the brink of heading home after the meal, but remembered the resolution she'd made, to have five different lovers she could rely on. Since at the moment the pool was pretty shallow, she'd better cultivate this Black man, else she might be stuck on the side, watching all the cool kids have fun. It was Kelley that asked, "Want to go back to your place?"

"Yeah, I guess." Hardly a enthusiastic response. On the way over, she texted Tavon's info to Ashley.

In his apartment he offered her a beer, she said a glass of water would be fine. She let him show her the photos of his family, she clucked over his diplomas and certificates, the man seemingly had to be led to the smackerel. Ah, well, better get to work.

She started easy, putting her hand on his waist, bumping her blouse into his arm. Eventually, he took the bait, pulled her to him, the kiss. She led him to the bedroom, turned the sheets down and pulled her shirt off. "This was why you asked me out on a date, right?" she joked.

"Yeah... I guess so... I mean..." Another kiss deferred his stuttering, they went to work. As they undressed, Kelley found the tool rather more ready than it had been before, she sucked it into intentness as he weakly tried to bring her to readiness. For the first five minutes Kelley was disappointed, even considered rising and leaving. But she said, "Kiss my nipples hard," and was thrown off when he obeyed and sucked on them with some pressure. Ah, so that was it, he was a submissive! Not at all the stereotype of the strong Black man. Well, she'd try to work with that.

She began ordering him to do things. "Suck on my earlobe." "Feel how hot my kitty is." "Put your finger all the way inside." "Eat me," and when he did she used her words to direct him to the point of her lustiness. Between the work of Tavon on her south side, her own strokes on her tits and a concerted effort of her psyche, she wound up having a nice little climax. Nothing outstanding, mind you, but adequate.

She felt the supposed intruder, found it to be nice and ready. "Get on your back," she demanded, he meekly complied. She climbed aboard, with her palm she directed it to her kitty. When it had finally been embedded, she alerted him, "I don't want you to come until I'm ready for it. Understand?" He nodded.

She began the movements, the ones she was becoming practiced in, if not yet expert. She paid almost no attention to the man below her, other than using him as eye candy, enjoying the contrast in their skin tones. Still she ordered him. "Stroke my legs." "Feel my stomach." "Pinch my nipple - - no, not that hard, softer." And eventually she regained her obsession, this one was a bit better than the first, still far from the ultimate.

It was over in seconds, she looked at him. He was quite sweet, actually, gazing at her body, she could tell he was controlling himself. She could let him come now, she considered, but why not let him have a treat.

She rose off him, shifted her legs and knees until she was straddling him, facing away from him. She grabbed the cock, and called over her shoulder. "Look at it! See how your big Black dick is going to fill up my nice White tunnel." She slid down, and assumed he was enjoying the sight. Then she bent until her melons were rubbing on his shins, slid forward and back, she could feel his prick twitching inside her. "Okay, you can let go! Give it to me." She rose just a bit, tightened her muscles, and she could tell he was losing it. It was then that he took a little bit of control, grabbing at her waist and slamming her hips down onto his pelvis. He was silent, she couldn't hear a peep out of him as he discharged. A minute later, it was over.

Kelley twisted around on him again, laid on top, they kissed. "Was it good for you?"

"Really nice," he admitted, almost as if it was a travesty. She'd seen this before from time to time, after a guy has had you, he turns into a pillar of stone. She decided she wasn't going to stand for it. She found that his syrup was leaking onto his stomach, she rubbed the white cream into his russet skin.

"I'd like to ask you a question, but..." How to explain that she was simply looking for information, she didn't want to embarrass him. "You seemed a little reluctant. Didn't you want to make love?"

"Oh, no, that isn't it at all. I've spent the last week thinking of almost nothing else, hoping that you'd let me do it again after I was such a failure. It's just that I'm really inexperienced. You're only my third girl, and the first white one. I had no idea what to do, I felt almost like I was paralyzed."

"Well, you put it together pretty well tonight. And there was no need for you to feel that way. I only got divorced five months ago, and up till then the only guy who'd ever had me was my husband."

"Wow! And you really seem like a pro..." He stopped, understanding what it sounded like. "I mean..."

Kelley laughed. "I'll take it as a compliment. And I won't charge you any money, either!"

She considered a second round, she was pretty sure she could get him up with just a little bit of encouragement. She decided not to, there didn't seem to be a lot in it for her, and you should leave the guy wanting more, right? She started dressing, jumping up and down to fit herself into the skin tight jeans, he got dressed as well.

"I'm going to walk you to your car," he offered.

"There's no need. This is a good neighborhood, I'll be fine."

"I want to."

"Okay."

They held hands in the elevator. Kelley mulled what it would look like if she bumped into Samantha in the lobby, how she'd smirk as she introduced her boss to the African-American, but of course Sam was nowhere to be seen. On the walk to her car she hung onto his arm, pressing her tit against him.