Education of a Jezebel Pt. 09: Deciding on a Major

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, threesomes, house parties, Scarlet Lake?" Kelley asked.

"You know about that?"

"It's time to come clean, I guess. I've got some very good friends, they're married, and well, one day we started fooling around. She's got a boyfriend, he joined in. And they told me all about it."

"Have you ever been up to the Lake?"

"No, Don and Ashley said they'd take me up there if I ever wanted to go, I haven't accepted that invitation... yet."

"So just foursomes with them?"

"Actually, I've been in two threesomes, too. With the same guys." Kelley figured she didn't need to fully explain the first time fully, if it ever came down to it she'd clear it up later.

"Do you want to do more of that kind of thing?"

"I think I'd like to explore a little bit. Find out what it's like."

He was done with his cereal, she led him to the bedroom. "Pretend you and I are going to swap with another couple. Show me what you'd do with her."

An hour later, Kelley's hair was completely mussed again, makeup was smeared.

"So, here's what I'm thinking," Tom said.

"You go ahead and do it, I'm wiped, I'll just lay here. Tell me when you're done."

"Not that. Okay, well maybe later. Let me proposition you. Why don't we call ourselves 'Significant Others,' and get into the LifeStyle together?"

"Is that sort of like being a married couple?"

"It implies you're together as a couple, yeah, at least for that night. If you meet another couple, or go to the Lake, it means you usually play together."

"So, you'd show me around, sort of?"

Tom chuckled. "More like I'll get more action. Single guys can get left out in the cold sometimes."

"That sounds good. How do we start?"

Tom whispered in her ear.

Chapter 29

Thanksgiving week. One of the most boring times of the year, until everybody skipped town Wednesday noon. After Kelley parked her car in the downtown lot Monday morning, she headed for the health club. While she was pulling on the strength system, a good looking guy named Jerid asked about the digital readout. It was completely transparent, he was trying to pick her up. They chatted for fifteen minutes, he checked her boobs out in the sports bra, the bare midriff, more than enough. Kelley was flattered, gave him her number. It wasn't the first time she'd been approached in there.

She showered, made herself up, got into the office about ten. After a chat with the admin, she stopped into Sam's office. "Weekend?" Kelley asked, she was prepared to dish on Tom, and how she might be expanding her horizons.

"Flipped up to New York. Close the door, sit down." After they were in privacy, Samantha revealed her latest secret. "You're the second to know, the chairwoman of the board knows. I'm going to be taking the Marketing Director position at the National Headquarters."

"Huh?" Kelley intelligently replied. "You're leaving? What's going to happen here?" Then thinking about her response, she added, "But congratulations. That's a huge thing. I didn't even know they had a Marketing Director."

"Brand new thing, I'll be figuring out the job from the ground up, creating campaigns and brochures, things like that. Some of the branches have no idea what they're doing, what we've accomplished here has been noticed. I'll start in January. As to what will happen here, we'll be getting a new Executive Director. Are you interested?"

Kelley was silent for a few seconds, then answered, "Do you think I'm ready?"

"I don't know anyone who's more ready," Samantha complimented. "I'm not saying you'll get it, it's the Board's decision and you'll have to go through the process, but if you want it you'll have my recommendation. You've been watched the past couple of months, that's why I put more shit on you and took you to the convention. Let me know soon, the Board is going to meet next week."

They went out to lunch, Kelley said she was interested, yes, she'd love it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday night, she went over to Tom's apartment, he was heading home to Idaho for the holiday, after a walk to dinner they began fooling around on the couch. The lighting was bright, in fact Tom seemed to have focused one of the track lights on the sofa. As he was removing her bra, he said, "See those apartments across the river? I've got a friend who lives in them, I told him what we'd be doing. I imagine he's watching us through binoculars." It was just the spark Kelley needed, she was a little shameless, exposing herself to the window, putting on a good show. She rode Tom facing away from him, letting the spook have a great look at her front. As they were both panting in the afterglow, she asked, "So, call your friend and ask him what he thought."

"I was kidding, I'm sure you knew that," Tom chuffed. "But it seems you're ready for the Lake."

"When are we going?"

"How about the Friday after I get back?"

"Sounds good."

In the morning, Kelley asked him, "Going to see anybody this weekend? Old girlfriends you've always had a crush on?"

"The only one got married, I'm pretty sure she doesn't fool around. And the family will be there, I won't get any until I see you again. How about you?"

"I'm heading down to Glacier this afternoon, I'll help Joan and my sister cook and such, I'll come home on Friday. I don't have any plans for the weekend. Now here's a question, let's suppose a guy phones and asks for a booty call. What do I do? Should I call you and let you know?"

"No, don't do anything like that, just have fun. But I'm going to ask you if anything happened." Their pattern was set.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving dinner was odd, not only was Kelley's two siblings and their spouses and children in Glacier, Joan's son and his wife came for dinner. Twelve people filled the house, more than any other dinner since her mom passed. It was fine, the traditional pressures, Kelley let the idea out that she might be getting a promotion, too many mashed potatoes were eaten, a few bottles of sickly sweet white wine were opened.

Kelley and her sister went shopping at the mall on Friday, before she left for home she made a promise to return for Church Sunday morning.

She was lazing on Saturday, just a thin robe, as she vacuumed her rug she had those tingles in her groin that told her she was getting horny

'Whats up' the text from Tom read. She noticed that she had a voicemail.

'nothing cleaning u?'

'I've only been in three arguments with my brother'

'if you were here youd get laid' she texted.

'I so wish I was. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.'

'Thanks.'

She listened to her voicemail, it was from Jerid at the gym. 'I was just wondering if maybe I could take you to dinner sometime.' She remembered him, not the most handsome of men but acceptable, more or less. Again, she listened to the tingle of her groin, thought 'why not' and hit the dial button.

"Jerid, it's Kelley. Thanks for the call."

"How are you doing?" They went through the dance for a few minutes, she indicated she could be interested in a date "How about next Friday?" Jerid asked.

"That could work, but I'm free tonight, you doing anything?" He stammered for a minute, she backed off. "Hey, if you're busy, no sweat."

"Well, I was gonna go to the basketball game tonight, my buddy got a ticket, but he'll find somebody else. Yeah, sure, let's meet."

She found he lived over by the University. "I haven't been to Downey's in awhile. You want to get pizza? Eight o'clock? Good, meet you there."

Although she had an hour and a half before she had to leave, she went through the dance of shower, etc., then went through her closet. This would be casual, she selected tight jeans, a white button down blouse, long sweater, boots with a three inch heel. She picked out black bra and panties, when she looked at herself in the mirror she realized the bra was visible through the blouse, changed her undies to white.

She was late, of course, Jerid was waiting at the bar, she kissed him on the cheek. She called for a lager, they found a table. They traded statistics, he was never married, no kids he knew of, was a pharmacist in a downtown drugstore. The pizza was as good as she remembered it from when she was an undergrad, it went down easily.

Yeah, he was okay. To give him the idea, she started fiddling with the top button of the blouse, as if it was a nervous habit. His eyes tended to follow the fingers, that was fine, she actually slipped the button out of it's hole, spread the opening a little bit, just a suggestion of what was down there. "I need the ladies room," she said, and when she returned she sat on a chair beside his, not across from him. Their feet bumped together.

"Do you live alone?"

"Yeah. It's a studio apartment." She could see the film of perspiration on his brow. "Would you like to see it?"

"I could be tempted," she agreed, "but I want you to understand something." This was a chance to get her story straight, try it out. If it didn't work, there was nothing lost, right? "I'm seeing a guy pretty seriously. We have an open relationship. I'd have to tell him I'd be going to your place. Would that be okay?"

Jerid didn't flinch. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Let's get out of here then. What's your address?"

He didn't have any problem telling her, while the bill was being paid she texted it to Ashley. 'got it,' came the reply quickly, 'have a good time girl'

She followed his car to his block, he pointed to a spot on the street, by the time she was parked he was waiting for her on the sidewalk. Up an elevator in the older building to the sixth floor, she felt her heart pump as they walked together down the long, drab hall, thought about what she might like out of the encounter.. "Can I get you anything," he asked.

"Do you have a bottle of water?"

"Sorry, just tap."

"That'd be okay," she agreed. While he was hidden in the kitchen she looked around, a couch and TV, a bookcase with more stuff than books, a full bed. She put her back against a wall, let him approach her. The first kiss was clumsy, as it always was, when it broke she told him, "I'm in a submissive mood tonight. I want you to take charge. Anything you want is fine, but I don't want to be hurt. If I say 'revolution' you'll stop immediately, okay?"

"That's fine with me."

They looked at each other a long moment, Kelley saw his wheels turning, was forced to ask, "What do you want me to do?"

"Take your blouse off."

She began fumbling at the buttons as he stood four feet away, taking her time. She mainly looked to the floor, as if she was ashamed, but every now and again she'd search his eyes temptingly. As the sleeves slid down her arms, she realized she should have worn something better than the staid half paneled mundane bra. But Jerid's sparkling eyes seemed anything but disappointed. "Now the jeans."

"May I sit on the bed?" she asked, in what she thought was a meek tone, he nodded. She pulled off her boots, unzipped the fly of her pants. "They're very tight," she explained, "would you help me take them off?"

For the first time he touched her, just the ankles, grabbed onto the cuffs, pulled the slacks down as Kelley raised her hips. She scooted further up the bed, found Jerid lying next to her. The initial kisses were amusing, she liked the way he held her waist without going further too quickly.

He backed off, stripped himself of shirt and pants, playing at her obedient role she didn't help him as he hadn't asked her too. Again he searched her body with his eyes, ordered, "Take the bra off." She complied, pulled both straps off her shoulder, reached around to unsnap it, didn't tease him, just threw the bra to the side. Suddenly, she was again a bit ashamed of her odd breasts, she pulled her arms together, disguising the mismatch.

"Now the panties," Jerid ordered. She quickly complied, tugging them down her knees, keeping her legs together as the fabric joined her other clothes. Jerid was aside her again, he started petting her. Of course the tits were attacked first, he sucked at the nipples. His hand roamed her midriff, approached her kitty, when he told her to she willingly spread her legs, he pierced her tunnel quickly with a finger, a little roughly, much too fast. Remembering her role, however, she didn't complain.

For a little longer than she wished, he continued this process. At last he said, "I want you to suck on me." He laid on his back, Kelley pulled his shorts down, took a good look at the tool that she knew would be the eleventh to screw her - she'd been keeping track. It was, if anything, average, ordinary. Cut, already erect, a slight upward curve, veins appearing along the sides, thick mass of prickly black hair at the base and around the tight balls. She gently grabbed the shaft, gave it a firm pull upwards, as always a bubble of precum swelled at the tip. The first taste was a little salty, she licked the bottom of the head, took the bulb between her lips. She applied her growing skills, from time to time looking over Jerid's torso to watch his face, see if he was enjoying it. For some reason, she was into licking this strange cock tonight, she tongued it heavily on the bottom, she smiled when she heard his first groan. After an ample time of her work he said, "Enough," she stopped immediately.

"I'm going to eat you now, get on your back." She took the normal position, her head on the pillow, her legs raised on her heel, thighs stretched. The first licks were pleasant, he quickly showed her that he knew where the clit was, encircled it with his lips, sucked on it. He wasn't bad at it, exactly, but neither was he that good. At least at that moment. Given that she'd agreed she'd give him all the leeway he wanted, she let it happen, reacted honestly with a twitch or sigh when something touched her, but otherwise she was fairly silent. It didn't take Jerid long to realize he wasn't getting anywhere, he backed away.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed, he asked, "Can I ask you to do something?"

"Anything you want, within reason."

"I've never watched a woman bring herself off. Would you mind doing that for me?"

She thought of it for a moment, smiled. Well, she'd never had a man (or a woman for that matter,) watch her, so this would be a first for her. "Sure," she agreed.

"Would you like a vibrator?"

"That'd be nice."

He delved into a drawer, brought out a pink tube. "It hasn't been used in a long time, it should be clean."

She took it from his hand, inspected it with eyes and nose, decided it was good enough. She took a moment to wipe it with the sheet, found the switch at the base and turned it on, but no buzzing came. "The batteries must be dead, you want me to replace them?" he asked.

"Don't bother," Kellie said, and started by rubbing the wand around her breasts, as she always began. 'There's nothing different about this,' she told herself, except of course there was, Jerid was watching her every move. She sighed heavily, trying to slough off the stress, then lowered it to her pussy. She rubbed it around her lower lips, letting the sense of the smooth plastic warm her, she moved it to her mouth where she smeared it with her spit. Then, slowly because that's the way she always did, but also to let Jerid get as good a view as possible, she pushed it inside her twat, a teeny bit at a time. Finally it was fully inserted. She saw Jerid's eyes light up, it was a distraction. She closed her eyes, concentrated on pulling it out, pushing it in, making sure it rubbed her g-spot. Yeah, that was it, she felt it building. With her other hand, she started softly rubbing her clit, the early signs of her passion were felt. In just a moment, she was on her way. She opened her eyes, Jerid was standing at the foot of the bed, watching the pink rod appear and disappear, the knowledge that she was being inspected so thoroughly inflamed her, her body heaved, the colors in her mind exposed themselves, she was rapid with the motions of the dildo. It was a great come!

She let herself slide down gently, by the time her heart had stopped pounding Jerid was at her side, gently rubbing his hands over her body. "That was great," he said.

"We aim to please," she joked. She knew the rules she'd set up required her to wait for commands, she ignored them for the moment, grabbed his cock, felt how dense it was.

"I'd like to fuck now," Jerid said.

"Well, that's what I came over for."

"I'd like you to pick the position. Please?"

She figured that didn't break the rules, he was ordering her, wasn't he. She quickly ran through her personal kama sutra mentally. "Okay," she said, then directed him to sit with his back to the headboard, stretch his legs out. She crawled over him, sat in his lap. It took them a couple of minutes to position themselves exactly right, then she felt the tip of his cock against the spot, he was in. There couldn't be a lot of him inside, the position wasn't made for that, but it was fun. She was able to put a tit in his mouth, they could kiss if she bent just a little, he could vary the angle by pulling on her waist, moving one or the other of his legs. It was fun!

She felt the tremors of her body gradually increase, she thought she had another one in her. She pushed his knees far apart, her ass fell onto the mattress, by wiggling closer more of his prick was able to get in her, they squirmed until the fluttering was almost there. "Rub my clit," she screamed, and Jerid ground on it, she heard herself scream and moan.

By the time she was back, they were just sitting facing each other. By the coolness at the top of her thigh, the lack of pressure on the walls of her gash, she knew he was softening after his own come. She smiled at him, he shyly grinned back.

She plopped on her stomach, just wanted to rest for a few minutes. "You're like a goddamned porn star," he said.

It didn't hit her quite right. Porn stars were bad, immoral people. "I'm just a girl," she said dismissively.

"So your boyfriend, he's okay with this?"

"We've only been going out a few months but we talked about this. Yeah, he's cool. He can have fun if he wants, too."

"You guys ever do threesomes?"

"I've had a couple, not with him yet. It'll probably happen pretty soon, I figure."

"Well, if you need a guy to help you out, that's something I could get into."

"Yeah, maybe," Kelley said. She wondered if this was the guy for something like that.

Suddenly, she didn't want to talk about it anymore, she wasn't in the mood. She grabbed for her bra, wrapped it around her chest. "You could stay for awhile if you want to," Jerid offered.

"I think I'll go. I've got a long drive tomorrow morning." She dressed in relative silence, he put his jeans and shirt on too. "No, don't walk me out, I'll be fine."

He tried to kiss her, she offered her cheek. "I'll see you at the gym?" he asked.

"I'll be around."

Before she pulled away from the curb, she texted an all clear message to Ashley.

~~~~~~~~~~

The evening lights of downtown Morreton twinkled out the windows of Tom's apartment, they were on the sofa, Kelley had been stripped to just her panties, she chuffed as Tom nudged the satin fabric to the right thigh, frolicked with her sensitive clit. "So, any adventures over the weekend?"

Kelley laughed, "Just one."

"Was it good?"

"Sort of okay."

"Tell me," he demanded.

Suddenly, Kelley was struck with competing emotions of scandal and satisfaction in her wanton behavior. "I'd been flirting with a guy at the gym, he called me up and I went on a date with him Saturday night."

"What did you do?"

"Oh, we got pizza..."

"That's not what I mean," Tom playfully interjected.

"Oh, I went over to his place."

"What were you wearing?"

For a few minutes, interspersed between acts she and Tom engaged in, Kelley filled in the fine points of her assignation. Tom seemed interested in hearing if Jerid's dick was delightful, if she came when she got eaten out. When Tom found out she'd masturbated for the other man, he smiled and Kelley noticed a strengthening of the erection. Eventually, the story petered out when Tom was overcome with lust and the two made love.