Education of a Jezebel Pt. 11: Graduation

Story Info
A young divorcee confronts dating and sex.
5.3k words
0
996
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

*********************************

* Education of a Jezebel

* Part 11 - Graduation

*********************************

This is part of a novel. Previous parts should be read first.

Chapter 33

A couple days before the year turned over, Kelley stopped by Ashley's for the afternoon. "Looks nice."

"Thanks," Ashley said, "The cleaning ladies come over tomorrow to get everything spic and span. How was the Lake?"

"Oh, absolutely fantastic." Kelley told her friend about the full swap. "Then Tom dragged me into the public sex room." At Ashley's raised eyebrow, Kelley amended, "All right, I didn't protest much. Hell, I wanted to go in so bad! So Tom gets me naked, and I'm watching all the guys just slobbering..."

"Isn't that delicious? The first time two guys just watched me was back in college, I was hooked."

"Well, Tom asked me if there was a guy that appealed to me, and that's when I freaked a little. I wanted to, but I didn't want to, if that makes sense. Still not sure why, whether it was because I might be doing it with a guy in a public room, or because I didn't even know his name."

Ashley laughed. "If I had a diamond for every guy that laid me when I didn't catch his name, I'd have a real nice tennis bracelet. So this guy turned you on, right?"

"Yeah."

"Let's suppose you were dancing with him, and Tom suggested you take him into a private room. Would you?"

Kelley thought for a moment, tried to put herself back in the place and time. "He was pretty sexy. Yeah, I think I would have."

"So there's your answer. You're still a little shy about the public room. Not a problem, the first time I was in a situation like that, I backed down too."

"But you got used to it?" Kelley asked.

"Oh, yeah. And let me tell you, it's still delicious. We don't do it that much anymore, since I met Nick, but maybe once or twice a year we'll be up at the Lake or someplace else and it happens. Hmm, now you're giving me ideas..." Both the girls laughed.

Kelley quizzed, "Can I ask a question?"

"No, I've never screwed Tom. I don't think I've even met him."

"Not that," Kelley said, "So you started screwing around in high school, right?"

"Right after I got boobs. I was jail bait for a couple of married men, as far as I know they're not in prison yet."

"So, in sixteen years, how many guys?"

Ashley furrowed her brow. "Hmm... I imagine an average of 25 or 30 guys a year, but there were a couple of off years when Don and I were just new. I didn't stop completely, just slowed down. Call it a couple hundred, I guess. But that includes repeats, like the guys who'll be here New Years Eve. How about you?"

Kelley knew exactly. "An even dozen. And I soft swapped with one, does that count?"

"For myself, I count 'em if they have their dicks in my mouth, but very few haven't put it down there." Ashley thought. "Thirteen this year, huh? I've got you beat, I'm sure, but you didn't have your third guy until August, so maybe you're ahead of me since then. Why do you care?"

"I guess I really don't. For awhile I worried if I was promiscuous, I was a little upset, now I know I'm a slut. I'm just curious."

They clinked glasses. "Here's to a couple of sluts with many years to go," Ashley toasted.

Kelley took the opportunity to assuage her curiosity about the New Year's Eve party. "What's the routine? You know I've never been in an orgy."

"Well, it's sort of traditional, for awhile. There'll be six couples, plus Nick, of course and two single guys, Rick and Travis - we always need more, right? Get here between seven and seven-thirty, dress nice, suits for the guys, girls wear formal gowns, if you can make it sexy, so much the better. We'll have a catered sit down dinner, then the first round happens before midnight. After we celebrate it gets a little loose."

"What do you mean by loose?"

"We're all very good friends, it's a clique. Anybody plays with everybody, sometimes three or four or more at a time. It's just assumed that everyone's given consent for whatever. Is that going to bother you?"

"I don't think so," Kelley said tentatively. "But what if someone wants to do something that I don't want to?"

"Don't do it. Nobody's going to force anything on anybody. You'll see."

A little later Ashley said, "I've got news. Nick will be moving into the guest room when his lease is up in February."

That was a little shocking. "Don's okay with it?"

"More than okay. He knows I love Nick, we got that out of the way a couple years back. But I love him too, there's no problem. It was Don who first brought it up."

"That's going to be a change in your life, isn't it?"

"I don't think so," Ashley mused. "I spend eight or ten nights a month over at Nick's now. It's not even a thing. If I happen to go solo with a random guy, maybe when I'm out of town, Don gets very nervous about it, then he can't wait to screw me when I get home. With Nick, it's just 'hi honey' anymore. We're going to put a small bed in my office for when I want to tell both of them to go to hell, the Master Bedroom will be Don's, I'll sleep and bathe wherever I want to. A bigger house might be nice, maybe if it really works out we'll do that, who knows."

Kelley pointed out a problem. "What if you want to have a child? How will you know whose it is?"

"Not going to happen. Three years ago Don and I decided we don't want kids, I had a fallopian occlusion. The eggs never get to where I can get knocked up." Ashley looked at Kelley's sad face. "Oh, don't get your religion all over me. If I change my mind, it can be reversed. But it won't happen, when you start popping them out I'm gonna make your rugrats mine, they'll be the most spoiled children in creation."

After a long pull at her wine, Kelley wished, "Well good luck to your permanent threesome."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kelley went over to Tom's place in mid-afternoon on the Eve with enough clothes for the weekend, she waited for him to get home. They bathed together, talking about the night, what might happen. "I've been to many a house party," Tom explained, "the married couples tend to stay together through the first round, then it gets loose. If you want me to stay with you the whole night, I'd be happy to. Just let me know what you're thinking. Anything that happens is cool."

"Like the public sex room at the Lake cool?"

"Exactly," Tom said.

"Well, Ashley explained that sometimes couples split up. If there's a woman you particularly like and I'm not into the husband, go ahead and take your best shot, I'll be fine with it."

"Let's play it by ear," Tom decided, not wishing to make decisions that didn't have to be made.

She'd bought the prefect ensemble for the occasion, a silk gown of midnight blue, spaghetti straps, high waist, skirt that fell to the floor but a slit on her left leg rose to her hip. For the first time she wore Tom's gift choker in public, drop sapphire earrings, a sapphire ring. Tom thought it was deadly. He'd selected a navy suit of wool, custom tailored ivory shirt, silk tie in polished blue texture.

They arrived at Ashley and Don's (and Nick's, Kelley thought) at 7:20. Ashley was in a hunter green sheath with a devastating gap to her navel, the boys were impeccable, she introduced Tom to them. Three other couples had already arrived, they were waiting for two more. All of the women seemed attractive, not a man could be described as below average. As two waiters circulated with the first glass of sparkling wine and appetizers, Kelley began mentally choosing partners for later, she assumed Tom was performing the same calculations. "Tell you what," she whispered to her partner in crime, "You pick two of the girls, I'll pick two guys, maybe we'll have a match and get lucky."

"Can I pick Ashley," Tom said, a wicked smile on his face, "she's luscious."

Kelley lightly slapped him on the arm. "Not at first, maybe later if you're good."

She circulated, learning (and forgetting) names, got acquainted. A single man, Travis, wearing a tuxedo, was particularly tempting, with a beard of stubble, piercing black eyes. "Yes, he's great," a woman... Heather, that's it... told her softly, "if you get a chance with him, take it."

Precisely at 8:15, a waiter tapped a glass, "Please be seated."

Kelley found her place, Paul on her left, the handsome Travis to her right at the end of the table, across from her sat Amanda and Nick. As near as she could tell each wife was seated on the other side of the table from her husband, and not near him. Ashley had done a marvelous job with the seating chart.

A small favor pouch was on each plate, they tore into them avidly. For the women there was a pair of gold panties, for the men black briefs and a small blue pill. Kelley found hers were the proper size, wondered if Ashley somehow guessed that Tom had a thirty six waist.

The first course was served, a delicate lobster bisque. The talk was vibrant, sometimes three or four regional conversations, or perhaps the entire table. The three taboo topics - politics, religion and sex - were avoided. Since Kelley was mentally undressing each of the men (and she assumed they were doing the same to her,) she didn't understand why the latter subject didn't come up during the three following courses.

"I hear congratulations are in order," Kelley called to Nick across the table.

"Oh, Ashley blabbed?"

The table was treated to the news that Ashley, Don and Nick were to become a triad, although the remarks got a bit ribald no one seemed surprised.

As coffee and dessert was served - an excellent chocolate tart with raspberry sauce - Don tapped on his glass. "Before we get to the tradition, I want to embarrass my very good friend Kelley. Dear, would you point at each person and give us their name."

Kelley turned red, she gave it her all, after she fumbled through a few, Tom saved her, "May I?" He confidently named each of the people in order, ending up with, "And finally, my love Kelley." He was applauded.

Then Don said, "Now our tradition. Kelley and Tom, each year we all say one thing that happened to us during the year, not more than three words." It was clear everyone had been thinking of this, Travis started with 'motorcycle,' Nick said 'living arrangements.' There were the names of cities visited, children born, a company that Shane had founded. Tom said simply, 'new friends' and finally, it came to Ashley at the last.

"Awakening," she propounded.

"Let me explain," Ashley broke in. "This is my good friend, she was my roommate all four years of college. We were the saint and the slut - keep quiet, Dustin, or so help me! Right after, Kelley married an Italian man. I'm not going to call him a gentleman. She was a virgin on her marriage bed, and I know for a certainty she never had any other man throughout her marriage. It ended in the spring of this year, and my friend cautiously got into having sex with other men. In the last few months her karma has shifted, to the point that she and her consort Tom have joined us this evening, knowing what games we play. Yes, she has certainly became awakened." The table applauded her, Kelley blushed.

"Why didn't you tell them everything," she sarcastically bitched, and heard Ashley's quick return, "The evening's early yet."

The party got up and mingled in the living room, the servers broke down the table, removed the dishes to the kitchen. Kelley and Tom spoke confidentially, it was decided that Heather and Paul were the target, if they were willing. They involved them in conversation, Kelley could see that other small groups were developing. In less than half an hour, it wasn't yet 10:20, the workers gave Ashley the high sign, the group heard the sound of the catering truck rumbling off.

Ashley took center stage. "The boys put me in charge of the game, and I thought of a new one." She handed every man six post-its, each had the man's name and a color on it. Black, White, Red, Green, Pink, Blue. 'Ah, so that's why Ashely told me to wear pink panties,' Kelley thought. "Pick out which color you think each woman's panties are, and give them that color. Of course, husbands, you don't get to give one to your wife, you probably already know. Go ahead and start now."

The men took a few moments to mull around, hand the women their choices. Shane snuck up behind Kelley, playfully flicked at the slit of the skirt, handed her his post-it with 'pink.' "Cheat!" Kelley smiled.

"Ashley didn't say it was against the rules," he chuckled.

When the slips were all distributed, Ashley ordered. "Okay, girls, if anyone picked your color, give them a kiss and lift up your skirt and show them."

Rick had guessed Kelley's color, she went to him and allowed a kiss, spread her slit apart and showed him her hips and the thong she'd worn. She was watching her comrades, they were all letting their boys touch them as well, she led Rick's hand to her belly, he kissed her again, she felt his touch on the slight panel of her g-string. She turned to Shane who was waiting for her, said "You don't deserve this," but displayed her groin to him, raised her face for the kiss. She felt his hand on her stomach, sensed a shift in the elastic of her panties, heard Shane say, "May I?"

"Please," Kelley encouraged, and felt the fingers descend further until a tip was touching the beginning of her gash, she felt a burst of warmth flow through her as she kissed him again. She noticed that Tom was successful with guessing the color of only one woman's underthings, but it happened to be Ashley, her friend held nothing back from Kelley's lover.

When the game was over, Don announced, "Well, try to find something to do till midnight, you've got an hour and twelve minutes." Kelley grabbed Tom's hand, they saw Heather and Paul walking towards them. It was obvious, Kelley turned to Paul and gave him a kiss on the mouth, Tom bussed Heather, a small woman with short auburn hair. While Tom, Paul and Ashley ran for a room, Heather joined them after just a few seconds, four party favor bags in her hand.

They quickly found an empty bedroom, it had a double bed and an easy chair,. They sat on the small bunk together, began talking. "So you've only been doing this for a few months?" Paul asked Kelley.

"It came as a surprise, I sort of fell into a thing with a roommate of a guy I was dating, and it took off from there. I had a lot of help, my boss is a real slut, she got me out of my shell."

"How about you, Tom?"

"Oh, I've been more in than out of the sport for ten years, since I was in college. You guys?"

Heather replied, "We opened up to solo affairs four years ago, I found Nick, and he said we should have a foursome with him and Ashley. Now we've found the Scarlet Lake and this group, and it's just so much fun."

The talk was nice, but it seemed Paul was getting antsy, he put his hand on the thigh that was exposed by Ashley's slit, she pulled him in for a kiss, they got serious, so did Heather and Tom.

Because the clothes were just so serious (and nobody wanted to wrinkle their upscale garments,) the girls stood while their opposite numbers unzipped them, ties were unknotted, shirts were carefully unbuttoned and folded along with trousers. It took them almost 10 minutes, at last the boys were in their fancy underwear, Kelley in only panties as her gown had a built in bra, Heather's nice sized melons were still in a wisp of viridian nylon.

The foursome began kissing and petting. The bed was simply too small, elbows kept bumping into sides, feet had no place to go. Kelley led Paul to the chair, sat him down, kneeled in front of him, took his briefs off. She warmly inspected the beautiful penis, the one that would be the thirteenth to enter her. She licked and sucked it, Paul leaned forward, held her boob, she felt how solid his dick got in her mouth. Kelley heard a woman's groans behind her, Tom must be giving her a good time she joyously thought.

Paul had enough encouragement, said, "Let's switch." Kelley took her seat in the chair, Paul leaned over her, kissed her, felt her breast then her belly, her kitty. His finger entered, it felt nice, she kissed him passionately. He moved his head down, Kelley spread her knees as far as possible, let Paul perform his alchemy. She began to get warm as her clit was sucked and teeth were scraped over it. The door had never been closed, from other rooms she heard the ooohs and aaahs, one woman cried, "Oh, my God that's good!" Don wandered by, still dressed in his suit, he gave the cubicle a once over, walked in and approached Kelley. He bent down, kissed her as Paul found her g-spot with a finger, Don felt a breast. He left a bottle of water nearby, said, "Have fun," and walked out. Kelley looked to the bed, saw Tom and Heather were arranged in a strange position, her legs were sticking out to the side, Tom was above her as if it were missionary, Heather's eyes seemed a little glazed. It was enough, Kelley raised her legs almost to the fetal position, let her soul soar. Her first orgasm of the night, it was minor but appreciated.

She pushed Paul away, "How do you want me?" she offered.

"Let me sit in the chair," he said. Kelley came to him, he turned her away from him, she sat on his lap, after a little squirming for adjustments, she found she was filled by his hardness. Her feet pushed against the floor, Paul helped her by pulling up on her slender waist, she bounced on the erection. She looked around, Tom and Heather were in straight doggy, he smiled to Kelley, she grinned back. Man, this was fun.

Travis passed by, looked in. He was in a mesh tee shirt and briefs, with a panel disguising his genitals. God, he was good looking! The penis slithering within her gave Kelley a thrill, an even bigger one was felt when Travis entered the room, asked, "Do you mind?" and when she nodded, he knelt on one knee, kissed her, gently caressed her left tit, then kneaded her lower button, sending her well over the edge again. Both her upper peaks were being held and massaged, one by each man, the cock inside her throbbed, it was perfect. When she came back, Travis kissed her a last time, turned to Heather. She expected a kiss and a cuddle it seemed, they were old friends.

Kelley felt Paul sliding her hips back and forth with urgency, he asked, "Is it okey if I come in you."

She looked around, saw the need in his eyes, told him, "I want you to." The next thing she knew was that divine sensation of a man thrusting heartily into her, his cock reveling in the silkiness of her sanctum, then the warmth of fluid in her crack, dripping down onto his leg.

Heather and Tom had been done for a bit, they watched from the bed, laughed with Paul and Kelley in mirth at the state of affairs. Paul finally rasped, "Whew, I'm a new man!"

Kelley received a couple of tissues from Heather, she cleaned up a bit, the foursome lazed tougher. "What time is it?" Paul asked.

Someone looked at their smartphone, "11:46. Plenty of time."

"So, was Travis sort of left out of the first round?" Kelley asked.

Paul responded, "Yeah, at first it's usually foursomes. Don has always volunteered to sit out since Ashley and Nick became a thing, he sees if anybody needs anything, keeps the time. Travis and Rick walk around, help out like he did with both of us. They know what they're getting into, but they don't mind. They know they'll get plenty of action later."

Don's voice echoed through the house, "Ten minutes! Quit what you're doing and get down here. Ten minutes!"

"So how does this go?" Kelley asked.

Heather told her, "We all gather in the living and dining rooms for the Big Moment, if anybody's coming down with a cold we'll all have it." She handed Kelley and Tom their sacks, "It's a tradition."

The foursome put on their panties and briefs, Kelley took Tom's hand, and they started for the first floor. "You had a good time," Tom said to her, and she returned, "How was Heather?"

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12