Education of a Jezebel Pt. 11: Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

"I wouldn't throw her back, a nice start."

When all were gathered together, it was a sight to behold. Twelve breasts were proudly displayed, their kitties were garbed in gold, the groins of nine men were encased in black, the lumps of most soft, although she noticed a few, including Tom and Travis, seemed still solid. "You didn't come with Heather?" Kelley asked her boyfriend.

"I edged myself," he explained, "I imagine it's going to be a long night, I want to give other women a nice time."

Flutes of champagne were passed around, the big screen showed the apple in New York falling, the room counted it down. "Ten... nine...... four...... One! Happy New Year!" The first man she kissed was Tom, of course, but then there were the others, she let them press their torsos against hers, she didn't simply peck at them on the mouth. Don was particularly amorous, she returned it, and then there was Ashley, their kiss was deep, meaningful. Travis was slightly stand-offish, he didn't paw at Kelley even though she wanted him to, but she opened her mouth to him.

After the hoopla had died down, most of the group congregated in the living room, since there weren't enough chairs, some women sat in men's laps - not necessarily their husband's - Kelley curled on the floor against Tom's legs.

She thought it was Dustin who asked, "So, Kelley, you were a LifeStyle virgin until just a few months ago, huh? What was your first experience?"

"Oh, I sort of dated around, then Tom took me to the Lake. That wasn't even three weeks ago!" Even she was amazed her first bacchanalia was so short of a time back.

"That wasn't your first one," Ashley interjected. "Tell us about the strip poker."

Kelley blushed that she might have to reveal the story, but the group encouraged her. "All right," she began, "I was dating this guy, Andrew. He lived with two other guys, I was over at his house a lot. One night we played strip poker. It was the first time I stripped down in front of anybody except my husband and Andrew. Then a couple weeks later, we played the game again and I got a little drunk..." The group heard a roaring scream rise up the stairs from the basement, everyone laughed. "There goes Amanda and Erik!" Apparently it was a New Year's tradition for them.

"Don't stop there," Dustin said to Kelley.

"Okay. Like I said, I'd been drinking a little, so I said whoever won the last hand could take me into his room. So there I was with Kurt, you guys can figure the rest out."

Everyone chortled at the story, many of the men and women recalled similar nights. "And that's how my sister got into sleeping around," Ashley teased.

"But you don't know the rest of the story," Kelley pestered back.

"Oh! Well, come on then, girl."

Kelley looked around, saw that the group was waiting. "Kurt and I stayed in his room a couple of hours, it was very - what's the right word? - ah, 'educational.'" That got a laugh from the group. "When I left I figured I was going to go sleep in Andrew's room. But I snuck into Clark's room instead."

"You fucking slut!" Ashley screamed, "Why have you never told me that?" Kelley just gave her best Cheshire cat grin, everyone noticed her nipples were taut.

The conversation went on to other topics, led by other people, Kelley stood and stretched her legs. Noticing her glass was nearly empty, she asked Tom, "You want anything?"

"I'm fine."

She strolled to the dining room where the bar was set up, heard the pad of footsteps behind her. As she poured the wine, she saw Travis. "You want some?"

"Please."

"What's it like, being a single guy at a party like this?"

"I have a lot of fun with these people. Most of the women like more than one guy at these parties, so when the husbands are pooped out, I'm the sixth inning relief pitcher." Kelley smiled at the analogy. "Can I tell you you're beautiful?"

"No, I'm not," Kelley denied. "For one thing, my tits are deformed, they point in different directions."

"I think that's endearing. Can I straighten them up for you?"

Kelley was amused, "Go ahead." She pointed them at this alluring man, he placed a hand on each side, pushed the globes together, gazed at them.

"I don't think so, I like them the natural way." He relaxed his press, the boobs pointed askew again, but his hands remained on her breasts, cupping them. She gathered herself to him, the first kiss was sultry, the second more so. She let her hand drift between them, rubbed the penis. "Do you want to..." Travis offered.

"Let me go talk to Tom."

"I'll wait here."

In the living room, Tom was sitting next to Jennifer, there weren't six people in the room. She cuddled up behind him, whispered in his ear. "Travis wants me to go with him. Is that okay?"

He kissed her over his shoulder, "Of course. I'll see you later. Have fun."

She bounced back to the man she wanted at the moment. "Where should we go?" she offered herself.

"Have you been in the den?"

"Not tonight."

"Ashley and Don turn it into a public room for this party, how does that sound?"

"Fantastic!"

They dove down the stairs, found three mattresses on the floor in addition to the couch, there were a few bodies engaged in erotic activities. Kelley noticed Ashley was engaged with both Heather and Shane, Paul was with Dianna.

She turned to Travis, they kissed passionately. For a moment, the remnants of whatever conscience Kelley retained bothered her, she let it slip from her brain, told it to go to hell. She found her panties tugged off, Travis was sucking on her clit, it took her little time to let the earthquake cover her. After, she knew what she wanted. "Fuck me," she told Travis. She found a pillow, put it under her rear, raised her knees to her shoulders. Travis quickly pointed his candle, a new man was her lover. She was more than ready, as Travis pounded into her she bucked, she wheezed, it was so good.

Suddenly, Travis bent and kissed her, said, "Thanks, it was great?" Wait! It was over? How long had they gone on? Had he come? She didn't know!

She felt a hand on her belly, looked to her side, Dustin was there. If there was a man she was least attracted to at the dinner party, it would be Dustin. But he wasn't ugly or anything, when he grabbed at her breast, she held his peter. He tried to put it in her a moment later, she didn't stop him, enjoyed it as a matter of fact, his lust for her overcame any slight objections she had.

The party rolled, Tom came down to check on her, they cuddled. "Are you having fun?" he asked.

"I never thought it would be this good. Was Amanda sweet to you?"

"Very." At that moment, Dianna grabbed at Tom's arm, he turned to her, a moment later Kelley was having the time of her life with Nick.

Sometime after three, a few of the couples started leaving, she saw that Heather and Paul were curled up on the couch under a blanket, napping. Kelley wandered around the house, it was getting quiet. Entering the Master Bedroom, Kelley saw that Ashely was lazing, all by herself, Kelley crawled under the covers with her best friend.

"You seemed to have a lot of fun," Ashley said. "We were a little worried about you."

"Why?"

"Well, I remember my first orgy. It was a little unsettling, that I was so open. I got over it, of course. It looks like you've got nothing to get over, you took to it like a bird."

"Once I told myself these were all friends, it was easy."

"Rick told me you were really hot."

Rick? Rick! "Did I make it with Rick?" Kelley was shocked.

"Oh, yeah, you don't remember? I was watching, you sort of grabbed him."

"I don't remember it at all. Oh, crap!"

"What," Ashley said, "you're not upset, are you?"

"Not about Rick. But that means I lost count. Do you know how many guys fucked me tonight?"

"Nope, I wasn't watching you all the time. Nick, Don, Tom and I sort of split the watch. By the way, why didn't tell me what a big cock he has?"

"Didn't want you taking him away from me," Kelley laughed. "So you and Tom..."

"Yep, I had a great time with him, he gave me the best orgasm of the night. We've got to have a fivesome one of these days. And Heather and Paul host the St. Patricks Day party, you and Tom going to come to that?"

The two of them cuddled, a couple of kisses were shared, but both women were sated after the rampage.

"A big year, for you, huh?" Ashley whispered.

Kelley thought back on the time, from the moment she was coy about sleeping with her second man, to the way she'd shamelessly let Kurt slip her into the bedroom under the eye of her boyfriend. She recalled how she'd learned to flirt, picked up guys for one-night stands. She was proud, somehow, when she remembered she'd brashly played to the crowd at the Lake. "Yeah," Kelley told her friend, "I guess tonight was a graduation ceremony, somehow."

They were quiet for a moment, then Kelley asked to no one in particular, "I wonder if this year will be as good."

~~~~~~~~~~

The End

~~~~~~~~~~

And so it ends. I worked diligently to make this a polished novel - whether it's good or not is up to you to tell me. If you've read this entire novel, won't you please leave me a little note below? If you wanted to attach a compliment or constructive criticism, I'd very much enjoy it.

Is this novel worthy of a sequel? I've got two in mind, but I don't know if the interest is there, either from me or from you. If you'd like one, please let me know.

If you don't want to leave a comment below for some reason, feel free to email me through my profile.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12