Edward to Elaine

Story Info
An awful man is turned into a woman by his girlfriend.
3.6k words
4.1
67.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward was out with Charlotte, and neither of them knew that the events of that night would lead to a total change in their lives, especially for Edward. Charlotte was looking beautiful, a short black dress, just perfect for a night out, her brown hair flowing down in light waves to just below her shoulders. Edward was not dressed so nicely, but he didn't care, it was Charlotte that needed to be dressed up, not him, she was the woman, after all, there to make him look good.

They arrived at the club shortly after they planned to meet their friends, Edward shook his head at Charlotte, upset with her for making them late, because she could not decide on what to wear. Forgetting completely that he denied most of her outfit choices, pointing out areas on her body that it seemed, to him, to accentuate and not in a good way. His friends all rolled their eyes, many of their girlfriends were the same way, but they kept many of their opinions to themselves. They had some decency towards women and did not view them as objects like Edward tended to do.

Still, Edward kept his arm wrapped around Charlotte, he might judge how she looked in everything she wore, but he still considered that she was his. And would be even more so once he finally proposed and married her. She was not to go around and be a slut to other men, even though he was sure that was exactly what she wanted to do. He caught her eyeing the other men, not realizing that her true wish was to not be looked down on. A quick reach down to grab her ass before he went to get them both some drinks along with his friends. Edward assumed that keeping her with the girls would shame her into being a good woman, to becoming like he wanted her to be.

A few drinks later and then his real feelings began to emerge, he was practically trying to fuck her on the dance floor. "Like the slut you are." He said to her, he knew that she wanted it, every woman wanted his cock, he just knew it, he often had half a mind to deprive her of sex, make her come begging to him. But he could never last that long, she would find her proper place as his woman though.

It was not until she had said no and stepped away from him that he began to speak. "You're my fucking whore Charlotte, you got dressed up for me, what do you think that you are going to fuck someone else? You need to cock, and that's what you will get from me." It was only their friends that overheard that from him, but still her cheeks were burning in embarrassment, but even more so in anger. She was tired of his treatment, she was done. She was not going to deal with it anymore, and he would be humiliated just as she was now.

Her friends pulled her away to the bathroom with comforting words, telling her she needed to leave him, that he was not worth her breath, or a millisecond of her time. At least that was what everyone but Amy was saying, she was quiet until the four of them were finally alone in the little bathroom.

"Charlotte," she said. "You need to punish him, yes you shouldn't be with him, but what if you gave him what he deserved? Wouldn't that feel so much better than just leaving him?" Amy said with a smirk on her face.

Charlotte's eyebrows were raised, what did she mean, punish him? Wouldn't her leaving be punishment enough? Amy shushed her before she could speak. "We'll go back out there, let him think that everything is normal. I'll send you the info when you get home, in the meantime, let's get you cleaned up and making him want you even more. Because he's not going to be getting you anymore. At least not the way he is now."

She allowed the girls to make her back up, and they continued on with their night as planned.

-

It was not until the next morning that Charlotte remembered Amy's promise to her, but right in her inbox was an email, with several links.

Cherie, I know this probably seems odd, but hear me out. I've been hearing about these men who become more like women, but I also have heard about this treatment being forced upon them. Usually as a punishment. I think that Edward is a perfect candidate for this. He is a misogynistic pig, maybe he should be treated just as he has always wanted women to be treated. Here are some links, check it out. Let me know if you decide to go through with it, Thomas has been wanting to knock him down a peg for a few years.

Love, Ams

Charlotte blinked a few times. Amy was an absolute genius, this would be perfect, make him feel the way she had been feeling for years, this was why Amy was her best friend. She began with the first link, a story of a willing transformation. The next a story of an unwilling participant, her cheeks were red as she neared the bottom, the man was treated like a woman in more than just looks and words. And then the last few links were instructions on just how to make him into a woman.

-

Charlotte had taken a few days to research and plan just how she wanted to do it, the day after Amy emailed, she let her know that she was going through with the idea. They set up a day that Thomas would come over, she was oddly excited to see what would happen between the two friends, she was sure that Amy felt the same way.

Tonight, however, was the night, the plan was in place, she had a couple of days to execute it before Thomas came over, and that would be a last-minute surprise for Edward. Though he would not consider it a good one.

She made it seem like she wanted him, that it would be a romantic night in for them. It started as just that, she made dinner, which had Edward smirking, the asshole. Of course, he wanted her to do that, but little did he know that soon enough the expectations he put on her would be forced back onto him.

He quickly ate, not noticing how she barely touched her own dinner, well didn't touch it at all. If he thought of it all he would have assumed that she was just on another diet, trying, of course, to make herself look better for him, that's all she was good for after all. She did look fantastic, very feminine this evening, a short summer dress and when she bent over just slightly, he could see the stocking connected to the garter belt. She obviously was trying to look good for him, it meant that she wanted him. God she was a hot slut, he could not wait to make her his completely and leave her here, in his kitchen where she belonged.

Soon after dinner, she pulled him to the bedroom. Her lips were on his in an instant, little did he know that was to distract him and give her a moment to do what she needed to. He smiled at the setup of the room, it was obvious that she had done it to please him, a chair on the floor, he would certainly appreciate a lap dance, and when she led him there, he followed.

Charlotte turned on some music as she began to slowly dance for him, a bit of a tease as she moved the straps of her dress. She made a show of taking the slight heels off before she finally began work on the dress. It slid off of her body easily, leaving her in a matching bra and panties set, one she had seen him eyeing before, and it was certainly not the only one in this room.

The next part was tricky as she finally made her way closer to his chair, she had to keep him from touching her breasts, even though it tended to be one of his favorite spots on her. Moving from her striptease to a lap dance was something she had done before though, and soon she knew she was affecting him, a tent was rising in his pants, she bent over and pressed a kiss to his lips, her tongue pressing into his mouth as she kissed him deeply. She watched as his eyes closed and she reached into her bra to pull a needle out. She hid it behind him as she straddled him.

"Edward, I hope you are looking forward to tonight." He should already be getting groggy, but she could still feel his cock pushing up against her, she was ready for him to be feeling something similar, just a few more days and that would be the case. She pressed his lips to her neck as he mumbled an affirmation. Quickly she pressed the needle against his skin, a blast of estrogen to his system, and a bit more to keep his body unable to move as much as he was used to.

When he felt the jab he looked up at her. "Charlooootte, what are you doin'?" His words were slurred, and that was just as it should be, she moved off of him and she looked down on Edward. "It's time to get a bit of a taste of your own medicine. Goodnight, you should be well on your way to changing when you wake up." And soon his eyes closed, the sedative in the food enough to make him drop for a few hours, it would allow her to finish the room set up.

-

When he finally woke up he would find himself unable to move, tied to the chair that he was in before, but this time almost naked beside the matching pair of lingerie. He groaned as he woke up, his head throbbed slightly from whatever she had given him. It took him a few moments to realize that there was something in his ass. A light turned on and revealed Charlotte walking over to him, and she sat in a chair in front of him. Her outfit was different now, slacks and a blouse, something that she would wear to a presentation, something he had often imagined tearing her out of. She didn't belong in clothes like that. He glared at her. "What the fuck do you think you are doing Charlotte? A little slut like you thinking you can control me?"

She gave him a small smile, it was obvious his words had no effect on her, she had moved past that, moved past caring what he thought of her, for the better she thought. "Tsk-tsk my pretty Elaine, language, you should only use those words when you are begging to be fucked." What the fuck was she talking about?

"I'm not a woman, use my proper name. I don't need to be fucked, you are the whore that can't get enough of my dick." He had no clue that she was only just beginning.

She scooted her chair closer to him. "Watch your mouth, or I will wash it out and gag you, you don't need your mouth yet for what I am about to teach you." She reached forward to grab at his cock. "Today is the last day you will be getting pleasure from this pathetic excuse for a cock. The hormones are already beginning to change it, to make it smaller, softer. You will learn how to be a proper woman because that's what you are now, a woman. And you will learn your place beneath a man, though you aren't quite ready for that. Even I am more powerful than you are slut."

"What the fuck!?! Charlotte, you don't know what you are doin-" A hand slapped over his mouth and soon a gag appeared.

She shook her head at the man that was becoming a woman. "I thought I told you to be quiet and watch your mouth, for now, you are lucky enough to only get a gag." Charlotte did not need him blabbing his mouth off. "These past three years have been horrible Elaine, you have no idea how to treat women, so I am going to treat you just how you always treated me. You will become a woman, and you will like it. I promise you that right now." She got the gag into Elaine's mouth, and secured it behind her head, before pulling a remote control from her pocket. She flicked it on and Elaine felt something in her ass, she squirmed around, trying to get it to stop, but it only pushed the toy further inside and closer to her prostate. "Moving isn't going to help you, I suggest you stay still and enjoy what is about to happen to you."

Charlotte watched as Elaine squirmed on the chair, the already smaller cock twitching in the lace panties she had put Elaine in. It was not until the cock was furiously dripping pre-cum that the next task started. She turned on the television and there were already women being fucked senseless by cock, of women sucking men off, and of just men. It was all from a woman's perspective, Elaine would enjoy to love cock, to crave it, just as much if not more so than she thought women had enjoyed cock before.

"You keep your eyes on the screen," Charlotte said as she curled her fingers in her locks to keep her head looking at the screen. "I can already see that you want to be fucked, in all of your holes, don't you, you slut? Your little clit is already hard and dripping, don't worry, I'll be nice and help you." She turned the sound up on the tv before she knelt down on the floor to take the small cock into her hand. "Such a small clit, no one wonder you want to be fucked by a big strong man." Protests could be heard under the gag, but Elaine's cock twitched under her hand. It This was important, associate pleasure with something that Elaine didn't like, she would learn to like it, she would be having a lot of orgasms over the next couple of days. "Hm, are you ready to cum already little slut? God, you just want to be fucked by a nice hard cock, don't you?"

Elaine shook her head which just had Charlotte smiling, it was not long before cum was spurting out of his cock, she removed her hand, her goal was not to exhaust Elaine's cock, at least not yet. She moaned behind the gag. "It's alright, I know that you want cock, that's the thing that all women want, right? Like you've always said, women, like you, are sluts." The television continued to play soon she would be able to hear the audio, a consistent talking of how much she should love cock, and how much she wants it until her cock began to harden again, which was not long.

Her fingers wrapped around the small cock again. "We're going to have a great couple of days. You will keep cumming for me. Over and over again, and taking your hormones like a good girl, don't worry though you will get a cock inside of you soon enough." There was a whimper of protest behind the gag, he tried to move against his restraints, but there was no hope that that would happen.

-

Two days later and it was finally the day that Thomas would come over, and Charlotte was preparing Elaine for it. She had not been allowed to cum in over eight hours, and because of the almost constant orgasms, she was having difficulty not begging for it. It was obvious she still hated what was happening, but she was letting herself go a bit with Charlotte, soon though she would not be calm at all. And Charlotte was looking forward to it.

Elaine's muscles were less defined and her nipples already sensitive, the dealer she had gotten the hormones from had definitely done a fantastic job in procuring them. Charlotte was putting her in a new outfit, and even though she was still trying to fight it, Charlotte could easily subdue her.

She moved Elaine to the bed, quickly tying her down and blindfolded her, she had already taken out the toy, she wanted Thomas to have as much of a fresh slate as possible, besides the new woman wanting his cock. "Don't worry Elaine, soon you will be filled up." The gag had been removed yesterday when she finally realized she would not be getting away.

"What do you mean Charlotte?" She sounded almost defeated, but Charlotte knew better, Elaine would still be waiting for the perfect moment to get out of this. No, she needed to be fucked completely and utterly.

Charlotte shushed her before leaving the room.

-

Soon the door opened and Elaine moved on the bed. "Charlotte?" There was no response, but the footsteps suggested it wasn't Charlotte, it was a man, she gulped, Charlotte was apparently going to be good on her word.

Elaine was on her back as the man made his way through the room, a hand fell to his stomach, and he heard a hum of approval. Who had Charlotte found? A slight chuckle escaped from the man's lips, and she recognized it but not enough to actually place who was behind it.

Thomas slowly teased Elaine, fingers moving to twist her nipples, a short gasping breath escaped her lips before a moan. She tried to bring her thoughts together. "Please, help me, I didn't agree to this, please let me go. I'm a man." Another chuckle and Elaine knew that there was no hope here. She struggled against her bonds until a sharp hand struck her face, she whimpered before growing quiet.

Thomas's hands moved over Elaine's body as he climbed onto the bed, he was waiting for the perfect moment to let her know who it was, to know who's cock she would cum on, over and over again. A finger slipped into Elaine, beginning to stretch her, at least he seemed to be caring and had used lube, but still she did not want this. She shook her head, every once in a while a no escaped from her.

Another finger slipped into her and Elaine was moaning, he pressed against her prostate and her small cock dripped, already her body was begging for it. Thomas slipped a third finger in, just to make sure she was ready. He was already naked and so he was soon able to slip his cock into her, and that was when he lifted the blindfold up.

The look in Elaine's eyes was perfect as Thomas pushed his cock into her until he hilted against her. "Thomas? No, please no." And Thomas smiled and reached up to caress her cheek. "Why? Please, don't..." She wanted to know, she wanted him to stop, she was absolutely humiliated, she wanted him to continue to fuck her as he pressed against her prostate.

"Why?" He said in a deep voice as he pressed himself in deep, his hips rotating. "Because I'm tired of your bullshit, you screwed me over too much. So now it's time to screw you, make you my bitch. You thought Charlotte would submit herself to a weak man like you? Ha. Amy has told me she has always fancied me, I bet she's watching me fuck you right now. You know before I came in here, I had my face in her cunt? I don't think she's ever screamed so much for you." He chuckled but Elaine shook her head in disbelief.

"I am going to fuck you, over and over until you cum. I'm moving in, taking control of the house. Charlotte will submit to me because I treat her right, she doesn't need any other cock than mine, and she will do what she wants. But not you. You will remain as my cock slut, ready to be lent out to whomever I please. In fact, the school is watching you be fucked by me right now." He accentuated the words with thrusts. "They will watch you cum on my cock."

Thomas smiled as he began to fuck Elaine faster, her ass squeezing around him. Elaine was shaking her head, wanting him to stop, but her own cock and newly made cunt begged for more. Thomas fucked her harder. "Beg me, beg me to cum."

Elaine shook her head, but he continued his relentless torture as a string of precum left her clit. After minutes of this brutal focus on her prostate she moaned, she let herself go, and she begged. "Thomas, let me cum."

"Tell me to fuck you full of cum, tell me that you need this." Elaine blushed, as she took in a shaky breath.

"Fuck me, Thomas, I want your cum, I need your cock."

Thomas smiled as he looked down at her. "Good girl, cum on my cock, I'll make sure you are always fucked full." And at that moment, the little clit that used to be a cock came, and Elaine screamed. He growled as he fucked her faster and till his cock shot his cum into her, and he fell against her. "You are my cock slut, and you won't be leaving my house. Get used to your new position as my woman."