Edward to Elaine Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine visits the doctor.
3.1k words
4.33
49.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until Thomas had finished and Elaine had all of his semen inside of her that Thomas finally pulled out. And even then, he did not remove himself from the bed, he hovered over Elaine and watched as his cum flowed out from her ass. He ran his fingers through the wig on her head before moving to lay on his back pulling the woman on top of him.

"I've been wanting to do that for years, to put you in your place, I'm so glad Charlotte has finally realized that your true place is as a woman. Sadly, I do have Amy and she doesn't like to share much. She'll let me do this every once in a while, but I have already informed our beautiful Charlotte that she'll need to find a man. One that will put you in your place on a regular basis, and of course take care of Charlotte's needs since you can't do that anymore," Thomas said quietly before he settled down onto the bed. He would savor this moment, remember it, and etch it into his memory.

His hand reached down between their two bodies to touch the clit that Elaine's cock had become, it was smaller than it had ever been, and he knew Amy had linked Charlotte to the perfect sites, he was also sure that Charlotte would be fixing a lot more of what was not womanly about her girlfriend. It would be quite a change for the two of them, and he would work to make sure that he left her a list of men that he thought would work well within their new dynamic. His fingers rubbed along the clit and Elaine squirmed against him, he chuckled before working to get out of the bed. "Remember this moment, I'll be seeing you again, as long as the new man in your lives allow it. I quite enjoyed you, you are certainly on your way to becoming the woman that you were always meant to be."

He stood up and left her on the bed before he got dressed and walked down the stairs. Charlotte was nowhere to be seen so he took some paper and began to write down a list of names and phone numbers for her, he hoped that one of these men would work out for her, that she could find a man that would treat her right and find Elaine someone that would treat Elaine like Edward had treated Charlotte.

~

After Thomas had left the room, Charlotte made her way in. She undid bonds holding the new woman in place and led her to the bathroom to clean up. She wasn't cruel after all. After helping to clean up she gave her water before putting some bonds back in place, Elaine had more ability to move around but she couldn't get out of bed. She was given some snacks and some water before Charlotte left the room, to go and view the tapes she had made of the event.

She couldn't stop thinking about how hot it was, and how much it turned her on to see her former boyfriend being used in such a way, she even brought out a toy to play with herself. It was a couple hours later and quite a few orgasms later that Charlotte drifted off to sleep as well.

Ignoring Elaine in the morning Charlotte headed downstairs and saw a note on the counter in Thomas's handwriting. She looked over it quickly and smiled as she realized just what it was, she pulled out her phone and texted him a quick thank you for the note and the night before. She then proceeded to make breakfast. A hearty meal of bacon, eggs, and toast for herself, while Elaine was getting what Edward had always thought would be a healthy breakfast for a woman. Fruit, egg whites, and cut-up avocado. It was something that Charlotte did enjoy, but it was not something that Edward would have ever eaten himself, making it a perfect meal for her new girlfriend. She finished off the tray with a green smoothie and headed upstairs to Elaine's room.

Elaine was curled up in a fetal position, something her new bonds allowed her to do, and she was still sleeping when Charlotte walked in. The slam of the door awoke her quickly and she looked at Charlotte through her bleary eyes. Food. An actual meal, something she had not had in days, something that Charlotte had told her she didn't need while the medicine did it's work on her body, tearing down the muscles and turning it to fat. But she was hungry, and she was looking forward to even the disgusting mush that she would be fed this morning.

"Get up," Charlotte said in a commanding voice before she sat the food down on the bed. "You need to eat, we have a lot of plans for the day. I will help you get ready once you have finished eating. We are going to the doctor's today and then we are going to go get you a job. Don't worry, I quit your old job for you, now you can enter a new job that is appropriate for a woman." She smirked as she settled down in a seat across the room, her own food on her lap. "You have fifteen minutes to eat and then we will go through your new morning bathroom rituals."

Elaine gulped, his job? The one that he had worked so hard to get he had now lost? And just what job did Charlotte think he was going to do? She didn't even want to think about what would happen at the doctors. She looked longingly at Charlotte's food but began to eat her own, she knew better than to deny her orders, after days of her controlling the new woman, she knew she would be punished if she didn't obey. So, she quickly dug in, even as she gagged slightly on the food. She would finish it. She was lucky too, that she finished it with thirty seconds to spare, even with her gagging at the new textures, and she was rewarded with a smile from Charlotte.

Charlotte walked over to Elaine once the food was finished and worked on taking off the bonds, no longer worried about the woman trying to get away from her, she was too weak to do so now. And her spirit was far too broken down to even consider it. Charlotte wrapped her arm around her to help her out of bed and walk to the bathroom, she would need to clean her up, again as well as teach her the basics of makeup and a routine.

The makeup and all toiletries had already been bought, now it was just to teach her how to use them and teach her how to make sure she looked good for her future man. Charlotte sat her down on the toilet seat before she started the shower. "You will take a quick shower and then we will get started, I have your wig, I look forward to the day your hair is long enough that you won't need to wear one. I still expect you to wash your hair and all your body parts, especially that little asshole, which we will begin now calling a cunt, at least until we talk to the doctor about getting you one of your own."

At her words Elaine blushed, she didn't want a cunt, she wanted to be a man, she needed to figure out how to get out of this situation, but right now she was too weak, she could barely stand up for more than five minutes. Luckily Charlotte had thought ahead and made sure that there was a shower chair for her to use while she was washing herself. She avoided thinking about what she was going to do, she avoided remembering just what she did last night with the man she used to consider one of her best friends. The things that he had said to her made her shiver even now. She looked at the products before grabbing the body wash, a vanilla scent, a loofa was provided for her to use.

She soaped up and rinsed off, before contemplating the other items before her. The shampoo went on next and once that was rinsed out the conditioner went in and would stay there. She looked at the razor and sucked in a breath, but as she looked at Charlotte, she knew that she would need to use it. So, she picked it up and began to work, shaving her legs first, then her armpits, her arms, and then her pubic hair. Once she got a nod from Charlotte, she put the razor down. The next part was easier, a face cleanser. Once she had rinsed her hair and face, she turned off the water and Charlotte stood there with a towel.

"I am glad you know the proper way to wash yourself, it would have been sad if I had to teach you that as well." She said before she wrapped Elaine up in a towel and dried her off, focusing on her face, she pointed back to the toilet seat and Elaine dutifully sat down.

"First comes the primer," Charlotte said as she grabbed the little bottle of primer. "These first few times I will do this for you, so you learn just what is expected of you, but in about a week I expect you to know exactly what to do with all of these products." And so, she began to go through all of the products, describing what they were and what order to put them on. "I know you are new to being a woman, so you may ask questions about these products, but these were all chosen especially for you, I am not cruel after all. I want you to be a beautiful woman, you need to attract a man." She said with a smirk as she finally finished up with a bright red lipstick. "Your outfit comes next, of course, follow me."

The food had given Elaine a little bit of strength, but nothing near to what she had as a man and she found it difficult even walking the twenty feet back into the bedroom and over to the closet where Charlotte had revamped her entire wardrobe. Gone were the suits and the ties, the jeans and the graphic tees. Now there were short dresses, skirts, blouses, lingerie, and everything that a woman might be expected to wear, along with heels for her feet. Her eyes looked lost and betrayed as she looked over her new clothing options, wondering just how she would ever get out of this situation.

Charlotte laughed at the look in her girlfriend's eyes as she walked into the closet to pull out Elaine's outfit for the day. A short skirt and a red blouse. The skirt would barely cover her growing ass, and the buttons would already be straining on the top. "Don't worry, we'll make sure to get you more clothes as your body grows in the proper ways, but we need to flaunt what little you have right now. You need to impress your future bosses and the men that might take care of you. Get those on."

Elaine struggled as she pulled on the new clothes, her mind struggling against what she was having to do, she wanted no part in this, wanted to get away, but she knew she had no choice, she knew that Charlotte had a firm hand in her decisions. Elaine wondered how she had ever doubted how strong of a woman Charlotte was.

Soon her skirt and shirt were on, with stripper heels on her feet as she stood for Charlotte's inspection. The other woman began to run her hands over the other's body, touching her feeling her. Soon her hand found its way under her skirt and began to rub at her clit, Elaine moaned and bucked her hips, apparently, Charlotte was very pleased as she continued to touch her, stroke the clit until it was hard. It was so much smaller than it had been as a cock, but Charlotte didn't mind, she would get her pleasure elsewhere, for now, she would stroke Elaine until she came. And that's what she did, it only took her a minute, after all, a woman was hypersexual, and she didn't need much to feel good.

"Good girl, Elaine. See what happens when you are good for me? You get rewarded, and if you continue to be good throughout the day you are sure to be rewarded some more. Now let's go."

-

Elaine and Charlotte sat in the waiting room to a doctor's office, there weren't many people there, she had chosen the doctor for his discretion and his interest in cases like Elaine. Charlotte had checked her girlfriend in, the receptionist immediately understanding the situation and smiled sympathetically at Charlotte, before telling her the doctor would be ready for them in just a few minutes.

It was only ten minutes before another client couple walked out from the back rooms and Dr. Evans appeared. "Ms. Alexander and Ms. Turner, I'll see you now." He smiled at the both of them, he had appropriately addressed Charlotte first, and she helped Elaine to her feet, still a bit wobbly in the new heels that Charlotte had bought for her. She helped to bring her into the back room that Dr. Evans opened up and led her to the examining table.

"Ms. Alexander, I see that you have started on the treatment plan. How has it been going? Has there been any trouble?" He asked turning to Charlotte, ignoring Elaine almost completely, for the time being, Elaine flushed in embarrassment.

"Dr. Evans, the treatments have been going well, last night Ms. Turner had her first experience with a man, I sent you the videos she ended up quite enjoying herself. She is obviously weakened, and she is quite pliable, I think things are going along perfectly. If you give the all clear I have a couple of job interviews lined up for her." Peter, the doctor nodded as she spoke.

"Yes, I reviewed the footage, I will now take a look over the patient myself now," he said with a smile and motioned for Charlotte to sit as he walked over to Elaine. "Please lay back and put your feet up." He nodded towards the stirrups. The look that Elaine gave was hateful, but she knew that even here, in a place that should be safe, she would not be able to get out of. Her feet raised into the stirrups and he nodded. "Good girl Elaine." He moved and lifted her feet to pull off the panties she had put on earlier and set them aside. Then moved up to her blouse and unbuttoned it, she was soon fully exposed to the doctor.

"Her development is coming along nicely, her breasts are growing at a good rate, they should be big enough soon, her ass is also getting larger, a perfect place for a cock to rest. And her clit has gotten much smaller, as to be expected." He pinched her stomach and her arms, her thighs and her calves, eliciting squeals of protests from the young woman on the table. "Have I explained to you about the experimental drug? The one that will create a cunt without the use of surgery?"

He turned to Charlotte and she nodded. "Yes, I saw that in my email, I reviewed it thoroughly and if the tests come back that she would be a good candidate I would like to do that." The doctor smiled.

"I will take the blood samples then," and he proceeded to do so and went out of the room to give a nurse the vials. "Since she has only had one partner, may I see that she is up to snuff as well?"

"Of course, doctor, she loves to be used," Charlotte said with a wicked smile as she leaned back in her seat, ready to enjoy the show.

Dr. Evans took hold of Elaine's hips to bring her down closer to him, his hands already roving her thighs, he brought his finger up to her ass and reaching over to the counter he put some lube against her asshole his finger moving slowly in and out. "Still sensitive from last night? That's good, that means you enjoyed it, just as we expected you to. A slut always enjoys sex, remember that." He said with a smile before he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

Charlotte even moaned at the sight of it and the doctor turned towards her. "You may play with yourself as you watch," Charlotte nodded as she moved her leg over the armrests of the chair, spreading them before plunging her own fingers into her cunt.

"Now lay back and relax and enjoy the feeling of me filling you," he said with a groan as he slowly pushed his cock inside of her. He could feel her ass pulse around her and he allowed her to adjust before he began to move, it would have been rude if he hadn't after all. Then slowly he began to move his hips, his hands pushing down on her hips as he moved, the quiet sound of fucking began to fill the room.

It didn't take Elaine long to start moaning, to start squirming at the feeling in her ass, her clit twitching to attention, she wanted to cum already and Peter laughed. "Look at you, already enjoying the feeling of a cock, don't worry, I'll make you cum on my cock, I know that's what you want." And so, he began to move his cock in a way that hit Elaine's prostate again and again, precum slipping out of the slit of her clit.

Charlotte moaned as she watched, and she came, hard, her juices squirting on to the floor. The doctor didn't mind however, this was fairly normal for him, one of the perks of his job was to see beautiful women cum.

He continued to slowly stroke in and out of Elaine, until she was a whimpering mess, he began to move faster until Elaine screamed out. She came out of her clit and the doctor came inside of her. The doctor quickly pulled out and took her panties from the counter, sticking them in his back pocket before zipping up. "I'll see you next week to discuss the results of the lab work." He said with a smile before walking out the door.

Charlotte quickly righted herself and then walked over to Elaine to help her right her clothes so they could get going to their next destination.