Edward's Drunken Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

By her calculations, she is at 12 seconds. She slides her mouth quickly up to the tip then lowers her mouth one more time. When she reaches her hand with her mouth, she quickly pulls her mouth away.

Rushing over to the couch, she says, "Ew, I tasted his pre-cum. So gross."

"My turn" Patty says as she rushes over to the couch, not even letting Clarice give her another dare.

"Wait" Clarice says with a loud whisper. "If you go now he is going to come in your mouth. You may wake him."

"Your dare is to stroke him very slowly for fifteen seconds."

Patty turns and looks at Clarice. Her face looks as if she is disappointed. Patty's hips move close to the edge of the love seat. She reaches out with her left hand and places her right hand between her legs. Using her left hand, Patty begins to very slowly stroke the saliva coated dick, feeling it pulse in her hand. Edward's hips slowly raise off the love seat as her hand slides down his length.

"You are wonderful" Edward mumbles under his breath. Patty is too aroused to care if he wakes up or not anymore. She continues stroking his hard penis, enjoying the heat radiating in her hand.

Clarice watches the action, wondering if Edward is going to come in her hand. She sees Patty's right hand shaking and wonders if Patty is playing with herself while she strokes him. Clarice turns her attention to Edward's face, which is hard to see in the darkness, and tries to see if he is still asleep. It is hard to tell what Patty's right hand is doing in the darkness, but her hips are thrusting toward the love seat as she slowly strokes Edward's dick.

Edward's hips are thrusting in the air a His breathing has become short and heavy, turning Patty on even more. She continues to make slow, long strokes from the tip of his dick down to his balls and all the way back up to the tip. With each stroke, she hears Edward grunt. At this point she doesn't care if he wakes up. She is so caught up in the moment and so turned on that stroking him is all she cares about.

Her right hand continues to jerk between her legs. Her hips are thrusting toward the couch. The alcohol combined with her horniness has her in a focused trance. She hears Clarice call out that time is up, but she keeps going. Pre-cum runs down her hand as Edwards hips thrust faster with more fervor. His grunts tell her that he is close. She squeezes firmly as her hand slides up the length of his hard throbbing dick and watches his hips sink to the love seat. When her hand firmly slides down his dick, his hips raise.

One more time up his dick, she milks his juices, encouraging them to rise to the top. When she strokes down, she watches his body tense up and begin to shudder. She looks up at his eyes and sees them still closed. She wonders if he is going to come while passed out as she slides her hand up to the tip and sees a stream of white liquid shoot out of the head. Hot liquid begins pouring down over her fingers and down her knuckles as she strokes his spasming dick one more time.

While his body spasms a few seconds, she holds his throbbing penis in her hand until his orgasm ends. When he is done, she stands up, looking at his juices covering her hand. She heads to the bathroom and washes up then runs a wash cloth under the hot water. Returning to the living room, she remembers that Clarice is also in the room. She smiles at Clarice and whispers, "That was awesome."

Clarice chuckles and nods in agreement. "Yes that was. I am drunk and ready for bed. You aren't driving home tonight are you?"

While cleaning up Edward with the wash cloth, Patty says, "No, I am a little too drunk to drive. You don't mind if I use the spare room do you?"

"Not at all" Clarice replies as she heads into the master bedroom and prepares for bed. When Patty is finished cleaning Edward up, she tucks his dick back into his underwear and zips up his jeans, leaving the button undone. She leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek then returns to the bathroom and washes out the wash cloth, placing it on the side of the bath tub.

Climbing into the bed in the spare bedroom, Patty allows the previous events to replay in her mind, only making her more aroused. Fifteen minutes later, she hears the bathroom door outside her bedroom close and sees the bathroom light turn on. She rolls over and tries to go to sleep. She hears Edward return to the couch.

Her brain stays active and does not allow her to get to sleep, after a half hour, she can hear Edward's loud snoring and that makes it even harder for her to rest. Realizing she is not going to sleep anytime soon, she allows her hand to drift between her legs once more. She slowly massages her lips and feels her body become primed again. Her hand is just not doing enough for her. All she can think about is Edward's hard throbbing dick.

She slides her jeans off her legs and moves out of bed. Slowly walking through the dark, she uses the restroom. When she is done, she opens the bathroom door. Just before turning off the light, she looks on the love seat and sees Edward asleep on his back. Knowing she should return to bed, her body drifts in his direction.

She feels her hips lower as she kneels down close to his crotch one more time. Slowly, she runs her hand over his groin and quickly feels a rise once more. She feverishly unzips his jeans and fumbles his growing dick out of his briefs. With more free time, she explores his hard dick, feeling all around the mushroom head and studying the large vein running the length.

Stroking him firmly, she feels his soft dick quickly grow harder and is rewarded with a moan. Her groin area is growing needy as well. Her neglected and needy body takes over. She stands up and climbs onto the love seat, straddling his hips. Pulling her panties to the side, she mounts herself on top of his hard dick. She hears him grunt and his breathing quicken as her inner walls slowly swallow his hard dick.

She moans softly and exhales hard as she fills her insides being filled. She has forgotten how good it feels to have a dick inside her. Her hips begin grinding against his hips, sliding up and down his hard dick. She feels his hips begin to push back against her.

Throwing her head back, Patty rests her hands on his chest. Her hips grind against the hard dick inside her. To her surprise, she feels Edward's hand on her hips. Surprised, she looks down to see his eyes still closed. She wonders if his hands are instinctively holding her grinding hips or if he is awake and simply keeping his eyes closed.

She can feel her juices working up to a boil, enjoying the ride of his hard dick. The feeling of his hips thrusting up against her feels unbelievable. Her walls begin grasping his throbbing dick. She slams her hips down against his rising hips over and over, feeling herself grow hotter and hotter. The sensations and emotions flowing through her are almost overwhelming.

Inside, she can feel his dick beginning to throb inside of her. She grinds her hips and slams him as deep inside of her as she possibly can.

Thankfully he is not huge. Having not had a man inside her for a long time, his size works perfectly for her. She feels his body begin thrusting hard against her hips, shoving him deep inside of her.

She feels his body shudder just before locking up. Being caught up in the moment, she didn't think about the fact that he is not wearing a condom. She is thankful she has been taking birth control regularly to regulate her periods. Her mind tells her to pull him out of her, but her body is enjoying the sensations too much to stop.

Edward grunts as he is breathing hard. "You feel awesome" she hears him whisper. Looking down, she sees his eyes looking at her. Too far along to care, she continues grinding on his hard, throbbing dick. A second later, she feels him filling her insides. She moans loudly as his juices push her close to an orgasm of her own.

She continues riding his hard dick, hoping it does not go soft before she is able to reach an orgasm. Her hips continue to grind hard against him. His hips continue thrusting against her body. She feels fantastic sensations swarm over her body, creating a puddle on top of Edward's hips.

"You both made my night" Edward exclaims while continuing to breath hard, eyes still closed.

Her body begins to slump down as the orgasm begins to wear off. "You made my night" she whispers, replying to him.

She slides off his body, makes it to her feet, and hears him whisper, "Thank you." Leaning in, she gives him a long, passionate on the lips then does her best to walk to the bathroom. Knowing how sore she will be tomorrow, she wipes herself clean and returns to bed, knowing she will fall asleep quickly with a smile on her face.

She wonders if he had truly been awake the whole time and pretended to be passed out. Surely she had woken him while riding him. He was clearly into it. His comment about them both making his night was a strong indication to her that he had been awake and playing along the whole time. Thinking of the earlier events and their comments made her blush.

Her thoughts shifted to how things would work out between her and Edward going forward as she cuddled up to the comforter and drifted off to sleep.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers
12