All Comments on 'Edward's Ordeals Ch. 02'

by hotpastdawn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LoveyourspunkLoveyourspunkover 1 year ago

I love where this is going!

Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1onStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1onover 1 year ago

5 stars from me. Loving this tale. I wonder how far Edwards humiliation will go

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interestiing and educational. A few women do find a small shaved penis the most precious of tiny male organs. Edward is fortunate he is being trained to accept and adjust to under-endowed life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few women find small shaved penis precious. Very interesting psychology of of tiny male, many subconciously want to be exposed/ Edward will benefit from training and discipline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awww poor Edward! Suck it up buttercup. 😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Add scenes where his neighbors see him naked and one daughter of the neighbors blackmail him and post the pic online

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot! Please keep it going!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 1 year ago

A great second chapter, also perfect. Loved the medical malpractice and the fact the doctor was his Mother's slutty friend.

I hope there is a chapter 3. I'm sure you have plenty of ideas, but just in case, here are some personal suggestions:

1) When Edward is doing his supervised masturbation in front of his Mother, she should encourage him with tales of her sexual history. Her sexual partner count should be shockingly massive, she should have been ruthlessly mean to men with small penises, and searched for the largest thickest penises.

2) Maybe after the first month the doctor should prescribe more humiliating things, like having more of his Mother's friends watch him jerk off while they have a ladies wine brunch filled with laughter and teasing, or making him wear a butt plug and cage all the time, or only getting prostate/testicle massage, no penis touching. Maybe light ball busting to boost his T-levels. Maybe speed training to make him more premature. He should have to eat more virile men's cum directly out of his Mother's pussy.

3) Linda's Sizequeenery could extend beyond mere huge dicks to being double penetrated with big dicks, giant dildos, and even fisting and double fisting. Maybe she did porn in her wild youth, maybe size queen porn? Maybe her pussy is very large and stretched out, and even if Edward was allowed to put his diminutive penis inside, she wouldn't be able to feel it.

4) Linda should maintain being highly maternal and loving, even as she is basically turning her son into a cuck. It should always be about what is best and right for him. Loving and teaching him.

5) Edward should stay a penis-in-vagina virgin forever. Only a masturbator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi this a a great story. Sorry for my bas english is not my firt langue

This is suggestion for next many chaper.

That would be hot to see the son masturbating in front her by and her helping him ejactulated by teasing him with word like you love me ear me screaming when i ride your father huge cock hearing me having pleasure that you not abale to give at any woman. Continue to humiliate his tint dick with word. And when it come to eat the cum of his and orher man say thing like you like the taste of a real man something like that. After we go to the next session with the doctor. Of course she will say that not growing at all. He will ask her why that not work and respond something like you trully think that would work you so naive but i will tell you why i do this with your mother… Come to the day at home with the doctor and the mother she will explain why she do that by telling him about the terrible truth of is micropenis life he need to live to be fully happy learning to like being penetrate (reason why she do it with her finger in chapter two) and teasting cum and explain him that the fact he like to hear his mother fuck and screaming on his father big cock his a simole term for that, that call a cuckold and with his pathetic tiny little cock this his the only life he can have with a woman and he need to learn how to live it. After she said your mother bought you a gift she give it to him and this is a chastity device. Other thing that will be so so much pleasure to read is after that since doctor and the mother do thresome they can train the son by convince the father to let them fuck him in front a micropenis guy patient of the doctor someone who try to fuck date her and they always want to fuck ans humiliate a micropenis guy by fucking in front of him while is lock up but of course to keep the privacy between patient doctor she need to put a mask on his face (but actualy this is for the father not knowing that the guy is his son. They will fuck the father and telling him so much himiliation word like watch us imagine that her mouth in your tiny little clit and remember that you will never know how that feel and so much other dirty talk. And after 30 minute of sucking and fucking the doctor will put a strap on and fuck the son ass while he keep watching is mom fucking his big cock dad. The doctor will tell dirty talk to him while she fuck his ass by telling him did you like to see your mother fucking your dad and of course lie to the dad telling him she only said that to do a little role play (big lie). After that session and last one with the fack that he will learn to suck a real cock and get fuck while she after that fuck with her mom while they wtach him get fuck by the guy. This is somthing i love too see.

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

God, please don't stop. This story, is your best work. Develop it and do not restrain your imagination, because it is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh wow, what a spectacular story! eminently stroke-worthy and while you're enjoying there's also this side thing going on in your head saying "hey, nicely written!"

bravo and pleeeeeeease if you're so inspired keep going with the story! I suspect Edward's humiliations are nearly boundless...

JeepOwnerJeepOwner10 months ago

Good one. Please..... the Doctor's husband as one of his "Donor's" And then eventually.... his father has to be his "donor" of that substance he needs to be normal.... Maybe even from the source, to his mothers mouth, to his mouth.... quickly before it loses it's potency.... maybe even straight into his mouth from his donors. Maybe two donors... one right after the other.

FLRHusbandFLRHusband4 months ago

A wonderful, edgy story that plunges the very depth of the complex, emotional qualities of humiliation from both sides. I love the Dr.'s self interested cruelty toward Edward. And poor Edward! What further humiliation will his small penis cause him? What humiliations will he suffer, and learn to enjoy, in her lustful and capable hands? What cruel treatments will he experience in Chapter 3?

FunnyFearFunnyFear3 months ago

A sequel, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpastdawn@hotpastdawn
Thoughts, musings, and of course stories of a widowed, highly educated, philosophical fellatrix with a very diverse and extensive sexual history. I would have been a shared wife had my husband lived to realize his desires to be cuckolded by me. Now I write about my own fantasi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES