Edwina - The Magic Dwarf

Story Info
A man encounters an allegedly magic dwarf in the forest.
3.4k words
4.58
7.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
289 Followers

Edwina, the Magic Dwarf

Summary:

A man encounters an allegedly magic dwarf in the forest

The last thing you expect, when you are walking in the woods with your dog, is to meet a dwarf. And yet that is exactly what happened to Sean while he was walking his dog in the woods. Not a mythical dwarf mind you, but a little person, someone with actual dwarfism, though don't say 'midget', that's like the n-word for them.

It was so out-of-the-blue, to see someone in the distance, whom you think at first might be a child walking their tiny dog, but then when you get close, you realize it's actually a dwarf. And a lady dwarf at that. Sean had never seen a dwarf in person. He stopped in his tracks, and felt he had to say something. I mean it's not everyday you see a dwarf, but then he realized she must see regular-sized people all the time, so this isn't weird for her at all, it's weird for him. He should have just said, "hello" and kept on walking, but he was so utterly and completely shocked that he just stood there.

"You know," she said, "when you meet a dwarf for the first time, you are supposed to bow majestically and offer them a token amount of money so they don't steal your baby."

Sean snapped back into reality.

"What?" He suddenly realized. "Oh my God, I am so sorry, I mean, hello." And he started to bow over-dramatically "I don't have my wallet on me though..."

She giggled. "Well, do you have a baby I can steal, or can I just take this big ball of fur home with me?"

She strode up confidently to Sean's St. Bernard. They were almost eye level. Her little miniature greyhound sniffed curiously around Sean's dog.

"Does your dog have a name?" she asked.

"Uh, her name is Victoria." Sean stammered out.

"Hello Victoria," she cooed, " And she gave her great scratches under the neck, which Victoria enjoyed immensely. Edwina (that was her name) started working the neck and under the jaw with two hands now which made Victoria even happier.

"I don't suppose you'd let me ride her?" Edwina asked.

"What?" Sean was still trying to make sense of all this.

"I'm just kidding," Edwina said. "So...do you have a name?"

"Uh yes,"Sean stammered. "It's Sean." He held out his hand to her. "What's your name?"

Edwina shook his hand firmly. "I'm Edwina!" she said proudly. "Edwina the magic dwarf!"

"What?" Sean asked. "I thought you said you weren't magical!"

"I never said that!" Edwina rebutted. "I just said you were supposed to bow and offer me money or your children! Plus, if I wasn't magical...then how could I do this!"

Edwina produced a playing card, out of thin air apparently

"Whoa!" Sean said. "So you're a magician?!"

"Magician, mystic, and mistress of the dark hypnotic arts!" And Edwina bowed majestically "Edwina the Magic Dwarf at your service, good sir! Shall we walk?"

Sean was awfully amused by this display. "Only if you do a nothing trick for me!"

"Illusions Sean! Illusions! Tricks are for whores!" And with that she made the card disappear again.

Sean applauded. "Bravo."

And so Sean, Edwina, Victoria and Matteo (that was Edwina's dog's name) went for a stroll in the woods together on a lovely fall afternoon.

Sean begrudgingly told Edwina about his boring life. IT stuff. Boring And soon he began peppering Edwina with questions about her life, which sounded a hundred times more interesting.

The basic facts were thus: She was staying on Vashon with friends for she was doing a show in Seattle. She'd been doing magic, mysticism and hypnosis for as long as she could remember. Her parents were both circus folks and little like her. She grew up around the circus and enjoyed the showbiz life. She worked a lot in Nevada at the casinos, did a lot of state fairs, and very often she would take special bookings, for private shows that catered to the whims of the hosts.

Sean looked at her sideways. "What kind of private shows?" he asked.

She looked back at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever heard of a 'court dwarf'?" she asked, knowing the answer she would get.

"Ummm...is that dwarf involved in jurisprudence?" He responded. Okay, she wasn't expecting that answer.

"No...you idiot!" she joked. "In yore times, dwarves were often revered by royalty and the wealthy, though not always. They were thought to bring good luck, raise the stature of their 'owners' and quite possibly have magical powers, as so many fairy tales have described. Sometimes they were seen as desirable sex partners. There is a graveyard of dwarves in China that is called, "The Graveyard of the Desirous Sex Monsters. I'm going to be that on my gravestone for sure."

She continued.

"At some of these private parties, I am hired as, more-or-less as a court dwarf."

"That sounds a little....demeaning." he said.

"On the contrary," she countered. "It's when I am held in the highest esteem. People bow and scrape at me, beg me to give them good fortune, and witness my magical powers."

"So you do tricks...I'm sorry 'illusions' for them?" Sean asked.

"Some but not card tricks...here I'll bring out the big guns, fire and danger." She stopped walking and turned to face him. "But the big draw is when I start enchanting people and make them do the bidding of the host. That's the real magic."

"For real?" Sean asked.

"Absolutely," said Edwina. "I mean picture this...picture me, dressed up like a cross between a queen and a sorceress..and everyone hangs on my every word....I mean...I can just command a room...Some people are hypnotized by just the sight of me. The shock of seeing someone like me and dressed and made up the way I am...I just have to gesture at them dramatically and command them: "SLEEP!" And they go right down. Sometimes I'll get up on a table and just walk down the line putting people under one by one as I pass by them."

Edwina climbed up on a fallen log and stared demonstrating her mass hypnosis. As she walked the length of it she turned to each invisible member of the party and issued the command to sleep with a wave of her hand.

"That's...that's incredible." said Sean. "Why does it work?"

"Power of suggestion," replied Edwina. "Once I'm able to entrance a few people, there becomes this social expectation to fall in trance and generally everyone succumbs eventually."

"What about the people who don't? Do you just leave them be?"

Finally, the question Edwina was waiting for.

"Oh for them I have to work a little harder. Here let me demonstrate."

Sean took a few steps backwards.

"Oh, hey," he said. "I don't know if I want to be hypnotized."

"Oh don't be such a baby," Edwina said. "You asked what I do and now I am honor bound by the dwarvin code of mystics to show you."

"You just made that up!" Sean protested.

"Maybe." said Edwina, "But we are deep in the woods, do you want me to summon the other spirits of the forest to do my bidding, the elves, the pixies, the dryads...wait is that right? What are tree spirits called?"

"Dryads is right I think." Sean added helpfully.

"The Dryads!" Edwina continued. "They will all come to my aid and subdue you mortal, for once you fall under my hypnotic spell, you will be mine forever! Mine to command! My helpless puppet!"

Okay, now Sean was laughing.

"Fine, fine," he said. "i'll let you show me. But don't get mad if it doesn't work."

"I won't," said Edwina, "But promise you won't get mad if it does work and I make you sexy magician's assistant for the evening!"

"Fine." Sean said. "What should we do."

Edwina looked around. She gestured over a comfy looking tree Sean could lean against.

"Okay," she said. "Sit down and lean against that tree. Okay?"

"Okay," Sean said. And he sat by the tree. Edwina sat down in front of him.

"Okay," she continued. "Now you are sure you're okay with me hypnotizing you. I assure you it's perfectly safe and you won't do anything you don't want to do."

"Yes," Sean said.

"Good." said Edwina. "Is it okay if I touch you? I need to hold your arm."

"Yes," Sean said.

"Good" said Edwina. She picked up Sean's right arm by the wrist and began to move it about a bit. Just up and down, and side-to-side slightly.

"So what we are going to do is a technique called hand breathing." she explained. "What you're going to do is take a breath in, and when you do, your hand is going to go up like this..."Edwina lifted his hand by supporting it under his wrist. His hand was limp under her. "And when you breathe out, your hand will go back down." She lowered his hand back to it's original position. "Understand?"

"Yes." Sean said.

"Good. Now close your eyes and let's do a few breaths. Just let me support your hand completely. Let it feel loose and limp.." Edwina felt Sean's hand get a little heavier as his muscles relaxed.

"Breathe in." she commanded and Sean breathed in. Edwina lifted his hand back to the same position it was in her demonstration.

"Breathe out." Sean breathed out and Edwina gently lowered his hand back to it's original position.

The ran through this two more times with Edwina helping Sean place his hand in same place each time.

On the fourth time however, Edwina moved her hand away. Sean's hand now moved up and down with his breath automatically. Edwina smiled. Catalepsy achieved. He was in hypnosis. He was hers.

"You're doing very well Sean." she said softly. "You have a natural talent for this. Now I want you to imagine that your hand is growing quite heavy...very heavy...like it was made out of lead. Each time it will get harder and harder to lift it as you breathe in, and each time you breathe out it will want to sink deeper and deeper...and when you can no longer lift it off your lap, let yourself fall into a deep, deep state of relaxation, where the only thing you can hear is my voice...."

Edwina watched as her suggestions took effect. Sean labored to lift his hand and by the second breath it was stuck to his lap, to heavy to lift. She saw his head sag forward as he went deeper into trance.

"Now let your hand go limp and loose...completely relaxed." She picked up his hand and let it drop again. No resistance at all. He was down deep.

"You're doing so well Sean, so deep and relaxed and following my suggestions" said said. "Now I want you to imagine that there is a special gas in this forest. It's a pheromone that the Dryads use to make humans sleepy and obedient. When you inhale, I want you to imagine that you are breathing in this gas and it is putting you deeper and deeper into a relaxing trance. This gas smells like cherries, so if you smell cherries, you must be in hypnosis."

Edwina took out her cherry-scented chapstick and placed it under his nose. One of her favorite little tricks was combine a hypnotic suggestion with something in the real world that would reinforce the suggestion, in this case the smell of cherries.

She watched him breathe and his entire body seemed to sink even deeper in relaxation. His head was drooping and his arms lay helplessly by his sides.

"Breathe in again and feel the gas taking you even deeper into hypnosis, even deeper into the control of Dryads who are kin to us dwarvin folks...they are giving me control you. You will listen to me and obey my suggestions."

She cradled him in her arms. "Whenever you hear me say, 'Sleepy Sean', you will fall back into this deep, relaxed, hypnotic state. Your body will feel heavy and tired and you will find the need to lay down and give in to this sleepy feeling. No matter what you are doing 'Sleepy Sean' will always return you to trance, twice as deep as your previous trance. You conscious mind will have no memory of this suggestion...it just lets it fade away into the ether...but your subconscious mind will always respond to 'Sleep Sean.

"Now let's wake up Sean...on five you will be wide awake....one...two..three...four, and five! Wide awake!" Edwina snapped her fingers for emphasis.

Sean opened his eyes, somewhat disoriented.

"Hokey smokes, I think that worked, Edwina!"

"Wan't it relaxing?"

"Very much so. I kinda didn't want to wake up again."

"Oh, well in that case," she said with a smile. "I think it's time for 'Sleepy Sean'.

She could see it in his eyes. That momentary confusion followed by the hypnotic compulsion to close his eyes and sink back into trance. He leaned over and soon he was sleeping peacefully on the forrest floor.

"You're doing so well, Sean. So sleepy and obedient. I want you to sit up for me."

Sean sat up, leaning against the tree.

"There is another pheromone the Dryads use to control human folks. This one smells like grapes." Edwina readied her grape chapstick. "This one makes humans sleepy and obedient, but it also makes them very sexually aroused. The Dryads find that when humans take pleasure in obeying their commands, they are much more compliant. They are releasing their special gas now...breathe it in and feel yourself becoming sleepy, obedient, and very aroused." Edwina held her grape chapstick under his nose.

Again, she could see him relaxing further, but also she noticed a stirring in his shorts. Men are so predictable.

"Breathe in again and feel the effects of the gas double." She saw him inhale, sink deeper, and the lump in his shorts grew.

"Sean," she said quietly. "Are you becoming aroused?"

"Yes...." he replied.

"You've breathed in so much of the gas now...you are so obedient and very horny. You find you'll want to do everything I command, and when you obey my commands, I want you to feel that pleasurable sensation grow. Stand up, please."

Sean stood, and let out a slight moan, having felt the pleasure of obedience run through him. His shorts were really tenting now.

"Remove your clothes Sean. The Dryads and I demand it."

There was no hesitation. Edwina smiled. She thought about the lie that every hypnotist tells people. "You won't do anything you don't want to do." The trick in over-riding this common philosophy is to make the subject WANT to do what you ask them. Would Sean normally just strip off his clothes if Edwina asked? Probably not. But if he's being conditioned to receive pleasure by obeying, well than he might. And if he thinks that he's been breathing in a gas which makes him horny and obedient, well than those odds go even higher. Edwin thought about what her mother taught her about hypnosis. "Appeal to their emotion, to their vanity, and their pleasure. People are pleasure seeking creatures. Once you hook into that there is nothing they won't do for you." And she was right. Once she could trigger arousal in her subjects they would crave to obey to keep that pleasure coming. Like drug addicts. Pleasure addicts. Sean was no different. His id was running the show now. And she was running his id.

Sean stood there. Stone still awaiting his next command. Awaiting his next hit of pleasure. His penis was at full attention and Edwina took a moment to admire it. It was wonderfully average. If you combined 100 penises and created a composite, this is what you might get. A stout six incher if she ever saw one. A very pleasant head that was a just a shade of purple off red. So delightful.

Sean's penis was just about at mouth height for her. She couldn't resist just having a taste. Just a quick in-out. She never understood girls who didn't like giving blowjobs. It was one the most empowering, intimate acts she could think of. She took him in slow and deep. Delicious. She thought about sucking him off to completion. She would enjoy that immensely. But she still needed to condition him further. Enslave him to her. Make him desire him.

She disrobed in front of him. His conscious brain might not see her naked, but his unconscious mind could. She could see his penis twitch up and down slowly as she removed each garment.

In short time she stood before him nude. She was a little sad that this was the only way she would take lovers. She was quite shy about her body. She didn't really have many dwarf friends and she always felt a huge imbalance when making love with normal sized people. She always felt they were only with her to satisfy some curiosity, or a fetish. But with a hypnotized lover, they felt only true desire for her. It was the most sincere intimacy she ever encountered. Even when she wanted it a little rough. Like she did now.

It felt so daring. Being out here in the woods. Surrounded by nature. This part of the woods wasn't well populated, but you never know when someone might come hiking around the bend and catch them. She wondered what they would think....seeing this man fucking a dwarf. At least they'd have a story to tell for countless cocktail parties to come.

She looked at Sean again. He was so handsome. And so easy to hypnotize. And so aroused. She wanted to be ravaged.

"Sean" she said softly. "In a moment you are going to overtaken by lust. The Dryad's gas that you have been breathing has overwhelmed you to the point where you are no longer in control of your actions. In a moment, you are going to see a beautiful lady dwarf who has also been overwhelmed by this gas that fills the forest. She is just as aroused as you and badly needs for you to fuck her."

Edwina went to bag and got out a condom. She opened it and rolled it down over Sean's penis that already had some pre-come leaking out.

"When I count to three, you'll see this beautiful dwarf, bent over this stump over here, and you will be compelled to fuck her. She wants you to fuck her and you are so horny, and so obedient, that you find you will have no choice but to do so. She wants you to fuck her. She is desperate for you to fuck her."

Edwina moved over to the stump. She bent over, lifting her ass, like a target for Sean. She looked back him. He could see him eyeing her ass with hungry eyes.

"One....two.......three." she said. And she closed her eyes.

Sean wasted no time. In two short steps he was upon her. This heavenly ass that appeared before him that he had to fuck. He was not even aware there was a condom on his penis. He positioned himself behind her vagina and in one fast stroke he inserted himself into her deeply. Edwina moaned loudly. She felt his hands on her hips as he pushed himself into her again and again rapidly. She felt his balls brush up against her as he thrust deeply inside of her. Her hands gripped the other side of the stump tightly, and she thrust back at him every time in rhythm.

In short time she felt her legs getting weak. She took a hand and reached down between her legs to rub her clit. This always sent her over the edge and shortly she had worked herself to an incredibly powerful orgasm. This must have trigged Sean's orgasm as well, because she felt him take a few very deep thrusts and then quiver as well.

He pulled out of her and fell to the ground, exhausted. Edwina stood above him and looked deeply into his eyes. Yes, he definitely would make an excellent hypnotist's assistant for tonight's event.

She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes and commanded him: "Deep sleep sleepy Sean!" She could see just a hint of resistance in his eyes. His orgasm must have been brought him out of hypnosis. But only briefly. She was his to command again. She wondered about the time. And how long it would take them to reach the ferry that would take them to Seattle.

To be continued...

GlassO
GlassO
289 Followers