Thunderstorm

Story Info
Thunderstorms can upset some people.
1.6k words
4.34
13.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

Thunderstorms

By DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!"

( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 )

I ducked into my apartment building just as the skies opened up! With a tremendous boom the storm that had been building all afternoon fired its opening salvo!

By the time I got to the door to my apartment I could hear the rain pounding against the building!

The young lady that lived across from me was standing in front of her door fumbling with her keys. I could see that she was crying as she worked. I didn't know her at all, we had only said hello a couple of times but she looked so upset I didn't even think about it before I stepped up to her.

"Are you okay, Miranda?"

"NO! I hate thunderstorms! I can't get my door to open and..." her voice died away as she looked up at me. Her blue eyes were filled with tears and her lips were trembling. She started to sob as she turned her face away.

"Why don't you come into my place," I offered. "I'll see what I can do with your door while you have a glass of wine and try to relax. Okay?"

She seemed to hesitate but she nodded and I ushered her into my place. Luckily I had cleaned just the night before so it wasn't too embarrassing.

I settled her on the couch, poured her a glass of merlot and turned on YouTube to a fireplace loop. I took her keys and went across the hall. Her lock was just a little sticky and I had it open in almost no time.

I went back to find Miranda sitting with her legs tucked under her. She had finished the wine and was dabbing at her eyes with some tissues I had left on the coffee table.

Without a word I re-filled her wine and put it back on the coffee-table. She scooped it up and took a drink that almost half emptied the glass.

"Thunderstorms scare the hell out of me," she confessed. "I really appreciate your helping me out!"

"Well, your door is unlocked now. Here are your keys. But why don't you stay here until you feel a little better?" I offered.

"Oh, thank you! Being alone during a storm like this just pushes all my buttons!" I could see that she was shivering and trembling. I felt really sorry for her.

I settled down on the other end of the sofa and took up my iPad to work on the crossword puzzle. A few minutes passed. Miranda was poking at her phone from time to time.

Suddenly a flash of light lit up the room followed almost at once with a huge peal of thunder. It felt like the building had been hit!

Miranda flew across the distance between us and I suddenly had my arms full of shivering, crying woman. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her hair while trying to murmur comforting words.

I'm not at all sure that she heard me. She was trying to get closer to me. Her legs were wrapped around mine and she was burying her head in my shoulder. Both of her arms were around me, pulling her closer to me. I had one arm around her while the other was stroking her hair. Slowly she stopped shivering.

I kept on holding her close. I murmured softly while I kept on stroking her hair. She slowly calmed down. And in half an hour or so she was asleep in my arms.

I slid out from under her and put a pillow under her head and spread a kaftan over her. She didn't even move. She was sound asleep!

It was late and she looked so peaceful. I didn't wake her up. I just left her there sleeping on the sofa while I went into my bedroom and got into bed. I was asleep in no time!

Later that night I was woken by Miranda crawling into bed with me.

"It's still storming outside," she told me when she saw that I had woken up. "I'm scared!" She snuggled up to me again. Her leg was on top of mine and I could feel her body against mine. I hadn't realized just how plush she was. She was only wearing panties and her oversized Harvard sweatshirt. I could feel her trembling again as she snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arm around her and she nestled her head on my chest.

Her leg was moving over my upper legs and groin which was causing me to spring a hard on. And she noticed! I tried to roll away from her but she just clutched me tighter.

"Please, just hold me," she whimpered. "Please, I'm so frightened!"

A few minutes later I was at full length. There was no hiding it and Miranda had noticed! How could she not notice?

"I don't mean to be a tease," she murmured in my ear. "I can tell that you're excited. And so am I, to tell you the truth. It feels like you have a real nice cock! Can I look at it? Please?"

Before I could say anything she had flipped the covers off and was holding my dick in one hand while she moved down to look at what she was holding. When had she pulled my pjs down?

"Oh, so pretty!" she exclaimed. "Big, but not too big and thick but not too thick! I bet this pretty cock will feel really good in my poor little pussy! Can I...?"

She didn't wait for me to respond, she just slithered up on top of me and rubbed her pussy against my hard-on. She rode back and forth on top of my dick while cooing and making happy sounds. She was sitting upright on me. I could see her breasts move back and forth in time with her rocking motion. She seemed to be pretty well endowed although I couldn't really tell.

Somewhere along the way Miranda had shed her panties and I could feel her excitement dripping over me. Our naked genitals were moving back and forth in sync. It felt amazing!

Suddenly she stopped and I wondered if she had been just teasing me!

"I don't like to show off in public," she told me in an earnest voice. "But I know what I look like when I'm naked! And I'm proud of my body! Let me show you!"

She slowly raised her sweatshirt up until it was just under the bulges created by her tits. She grinned at me while raising and lowering her hands. Her boobs bounced and shook as she moved.

At last she started to lift her hands further and further. As I watched one and then the other of her tits fell into the open. They were enormous! Much larger than I would have thought! Much larger!

"I'm proud of my big Double H boobs!" she bragged. "I don't like to show off in public, these big beauties draw too much attention. But I like to show off for my lovers! All the men seem to enjoy watching me prance around in skimpy tops showing off how well endowed I am!" She was smirking down at me while fondling her massive melons.

Her fingers were pinching her nipples as she moved. I could see that they were starting to grow in response.

She leaned forward and shoved a huge tit in my face. I started to lick and suck in reaction. Her nipple sprang to stiffness between my lips and she moaned in excitement. She was enjoying what I was doing as much as I was!

As I devoted my attention to Miranda's nipples she was slowly sliding herself down my erection. She would take an inch or two then rise up before decending once again. She was panting with excitement and pressing her tit harder against me. Then she pulled away from me and swiveled to press her other boob to me!

We kept this up for several minutes until, with a deep moan, Miranda bottomed out on my stiffie!

"So good!" she gasped. "It's never felt this good! I love the way your cock feels in my hungry little pussy!"

She may have stopped moving but her pussy was squeezing itself around me. Pulsing and throbbing while she rested on me. It didn't take long for her to recover from the orgasm that she had enjoyed. She leaned back over me and let me motor-boat between her massive tits. I amused myself for a little while and then I decided to take over.

I flipped her off me and was back into her as fast as I could.

"Oh, YES!" she gasped! "SO big, so good! I love the way it feels as you pound yourself deeper and deeper into me! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

I didn't intend to stop anytime soon!

We spent the next while taking turns trying to wear each other out! I used every trick I knew to drive her crazy. And she did the same.

By the time the bad weather had passed we were collapsed in each others arms. I was cupping her amazing breasts while she was holding my dick in her hands and cooing with enjoyment. I have to admit that there was no way I was going to get an erection in the near future! I was knackered!

And I think she was in pretty much the same situation.

"Gosh, Wally, I can't wait for the next thunderstorm!" she sighed just before we both fell asleep.

Anyone know how to cause bad weather?

The End

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers