Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
Effy has to seduce a demon on their first mission.
7.1k words
4.63
4k
6

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
707 Followers

CHAPTER 2 - First Mission.

Effy woke to the sun shining bright through the curtains, moaning as she tried to open her eyes. She rolled over and reached out for Isha but her hand just found the mattress. She reached around but she wasn't there. She had wanted a cuddle, hoping it would have led to something else.

Even after the exerts of last night she still wanted more of her. Their first night in their new home had been a good one. It made Effy wet again just thinking about it. She guessed she would have to wait.

She sat up and swung her slender legs over the side and smiled. She knew she was going to enjoy living with Isha. She grabbed a t-shirt and put it on, she didn't bother with underwear, the t-shirt just covering her modesty. She wandered out of the bedroom.

Isha was sitting at the table reading through some books, their new case file open in the centre.

"Morning," Effy said. Isha glanced up.

"Hey," Isha said. "This is quite an interesting first assignment."

"Would of been more interesting in bed," Effy said. She headed over and kissed Isha on the lips, then went to the kitchen to make a coffee and grab some cereal.

"True," Isha agreed. "But I had a thought last night, and I think we need to move quickly on this one. I've got a feeling our friend here is going to need to make a move tonight."

"Okay," Effy said. "Why do you think that?"

"Well...as we were discussing last night before you jumped me," Isha said, smiling as she remembered. Effy grinned too. "We've got the two women in a coma, found 10 days apart. Both young pretty blonde women, both very recently had had sex, but no sign of it being forced. Now as I suggested last night, and as HQ has also concluded, it looks like the work of a succubus."

"What if the 10 days is significant?" Isha continued. "There's a good possibility from what I've read up on that it could need to feed every 10 days, or roughly that. It's too early to tell, but I think we need to get out there and find its next victim, his next feed could be tonight or tomorrow."

"Sounds plausible," Effy said. "Where do we start?" Isha was the brains of this team, Effy the muscle. They could both contribute to the other, Isha was no pushover when it came to sorcery, and Effy was smart too, but at the moment Effy let Isha lead the way. Right now Isha was in her element.

"That's what I was just working out," Isha said. "I think we need to visit the victims at the hospital."

"Why the hospital?" Effy asked. If they knew it was a succubus what would that help, she thought.

"There's some conflicting evidence about it being a succubus," Isha pointed out. "Why are the victims still alive, for one?"

Effy thought. A succubus normally sucked the life out of the victim during intercourse of some kind. Normally killing the person during the act. "Maybe they're on a diet?"

Isha shook her head. "Poor taste," she said, she smiled slightly though. Effy mouthed the word sorry. "It is weird though, maybe seeing the two victims will give us some clues."

"Also, the Techno-mage office has done well, there's some great information on both of them," Isha continued. "But I've asked them to get into their social media accounts. I want to know if they use any of the same dating apps. Shall we get dressed and get to work?"

"Let's go back to bed first," Effy replied. She kissed Isha on the side of her neck, her hands sliding over her breasts. Isha held them still against her.

"I'm sorry," Isha said, turning in her chair. "It could be tonight, remember. We have to go."

Effy sighed. "You're right," she said. She inwardly cursed her high sex drive. Her experiences at college had left her insatiable. "No time like the present then. I'll go have a shower. Definitely hospital first?"

"Yes, definitely. We should go and see the victims first," Isha said. "If the information is correct I think we've got till this evening. We might find the extra clues we need there."

"Feels all Sherlock Holmes to me," Effy said. She headed to the shower. "Go get dressed Watson," she shouted back to Isha.

"I'm more Thelma, and you're Scooby," Isha shouted back, laughing at her own joke.

"Well that's just rude," Effy said, laughing too.

"AND I'M DRIVING THIS TIME!" Isha shouted. She heard Effy groan.

----

Isha got in the car first and Effy slid into the passenger seat. Effy glanced at Isha's legs, she was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a yellow t-shirt. She couldn't help but reach over and squeeze her leg, Isha looked her way and Effy leant in to kiss her. Their lips locked and they kissed each other hard, Effy's hand slid up Isha's thigh. Isha stopped it with her hand as it neared her crotch.

"Not here," she said, breathing heavily. "If you touch me I won't be able to stop." Her own eyes going to Effy's slender legs in her black leggings. Effy had a white with black logo Queen tank top on, to go with the leggings.

"That's the point," Effy said into her mouth. She was so aroused. She still wished they had spent some time in bed this morning.

"Come on," Isha said. "We have to go." She lifted Effy's hand off and turned away. She wanted her badly but they had a job to do.

"Meany," Effy grumbled.

"I'll make it up to you," she said. "I promise." Effy smiled as Isha glanced her way. They sat in silence for the rest of the journey, thinking about the mission and what needed doing.

They arrived at the hospital and headed to the ward they needed. The folder told them they were being kept in the same ward.

"How do we get in to see them?" Effy asked. They were alone in the lift. Isha waved her hand and their clothes turned into doctors whites and scrubs. Badges appeared on lanyards around their necks.

Effy was impressed. "Oh you're good," she said. "Does that mean you can do a sexy nurses uniform?"

Isha screwed up her face. "That's your thing is it?" she said.

"No not really," Effy laughed. "Not sure why I said that. Knew it was a thing for some. You examining me might me hot."

"Do you ever think about anything else?" Isha asked, a big smile on her face.

"Yeah food," Effy said. "What time is lunch?" Isha laughed again.

The lift opened and they went into serious mode, turning right and entering the ward they needed. They headed straight to the room they wanted, showing purpose and knowledge of where they needed to get to. The info was provided by the techno-mage's downloading the blueprints to Isha's phone. They entered the room of Sarah Hibbert.

Effy looked at the woman on the bed, she was hooked up to a machine and had various tubes sticking out of her. Effy felt sick, it was so different to the healing in their world. Potions and incantations were usually far more efficient on injuries and diseases. Sarah's maladies were mystical and only a mystical solution would help. That's why they were here. They went over to her and Effy stood back as Isha started looking her over. Nothing invasive, just her visible skin.

"She's very pretty," Effy said, sadly. It was a shame to see someone this way. She was older than Effy and Isha, but still young and had gorgeous golden long blonde hair.

"She is. Look at this," Isha said. She was stood looking closely at the side of her neck. "This is what I wanted to see. It was in the notes."

"Looks like a tiny sting," Effy said.

"Yeah and it says in the notes that, Olivia Jenkins, the other victim, has a similar one on the back of her neck," Isha said. "Toxicology came back negative so they dismissed it, but they might not spot something from our world."

Suddenly the door swung inwards and both of them turned to the door. A nurse walked in and looked at them suspiciously

"Who are you?" she asked. They looked official. Bit young, but every new doctor looked young to Carla these days.

Isha stood up straighter and smiled. "Hi, we're from the neurology department at St Bernard's," Isha said. "We've been helping with this case, and the other similar one. Dr Grove, from St Bernard's, wanted us to check a few questions that have arisen from Sarah's case file. Are you one of Sarah's main nurses?" Effy was impressed.

"Oh okay. Yes I am," the nurse said. "Everything's in the file though, I assure you." There was something in the nurses quickness to defend the file and tone that pricked Effy's senses.

"Good to know," Isha said. "She looks very well taken care of. You take pride in your work?"

"Of course," she said. "We all do."

"I'm Isha by the way," Isha said. "And this is Effy"

"Hi," said Effy.

"Hi," the nurse replied. "I'm Carla."

"Nice to meet you Carla. Is there anything you think peculiar about this patient's diagnosis?" Isha asked.

"Um...no," she answered. "It's all in the file."

"You don't sound so sure," Effy said.

"Look Carla, it's really important we know everything," Isha said, taking Effy's lead. "I think we can help her but we need to know everything."

Carla stood for a second. Isha could see her mind debating. "There is something," she finally said. "The hospitals doing an in house investigation. It's not in the file because we don't think it's linked to the patient's conditions. It will be soon, but at the moment the hospital is panicking. They both have their appendix missing."

"Why are they panicking?" Isha asked.

"Because there is no record of the operation," Carla said. "if they had got them removed it would have been here, there should be something in their files. The hospital thinks they've mislaid their records, or they've been hacked. Like I said it has nothing to do with this, that couldn't cause the coma, but how many other patients have incomplete records?"

"That is worrying," Isha said. "Okay thank you. Anything else you can think of?"

"No," Carla said. "Please don't tell anyone I've spoken to you. I could lose my job."

"We won't," Effy said. "Thank you again." The nurse nodded and left. "Interesting."

"Indeed," Isha said. We better check the other patient. They went out and checked on Olivia Jenkins, inspecting the mark on her neck. Olivia too, despite all the tubes and her mask, was obviously very pretty. Her long blonde hair flowing over the pillow.

They left the hospital and headed to the car, both in deep thought. They got in, but Effy didn't start the car.

"Shall we see how the techno's are getting on?" Effy suggested.

"Could do," Isha said. "Might give a clue where to head next." She took a small stone out of her pocket. She held the rock in her hand and said a few words in her head, she pictured in her mind who she wanted. She opened her hand and the stone was glowing.

A brief moment passed and a glowing holograph of a head appeared above the stone. A young male with a thick beard.

"Techno-mage Department. What's up?" It said.

"Hey Henry. It's Isha," she said. "We spoke this morning. Was just wondering if you had any information yet?"

"Ah yes. Hello," Henry replied. "I was going to call you in a bit. Let me just get my notes." He looked down and they could hear rustling. Then Henry took a bite from a sandwich.

"Mmmm lunch!" Effy mumbled. Isha looked at her and smiled. They both waited for Henry to start again.

"Okay," he finally said. "We have had success. Both women met the same man on Tinder and went on a date with him the night before they were found unconscious. Olivia's was a first date and Sarah's the second. We hacked his phone and went through it, but can't find anything that tells us why or how they're in a coma. The important bit is he's meeting someone tonight, a Linda Moore, another Tinder meet up. If it's him, which is highly probable, then she's in trouble. "

"That's amazing work Henry," Isha said. "I think you're right. How did you get into his phone?"

"A techno-mage never reveals his secrets young lady," Henry said.

"You'll have to tell us when we take you out for a drink sometime," Isha said.

"I'll hold you to that. Next time you're in HQ come and see me," Henry said. "I imagine you're both pretty cool already, but I've got some gadgets I've been working on that will make you look even more awesome. Oh, and might help in the field."

"That sounds interesting," Isha said. "If we're in tomorrow we'll come and see you."

"See you later Isha," Henry said.

"Bye," Isha said. She hung up and turned to Effy. "Couldn't ask for any better leads then that."

"No. He's good," Effy agreed. "I wonder what he's got for us as well. Let's get a plan together then, and get to that restaurant."

They chatted for a while. They had a restaurant, a time, and a place where their suspect was going to be. They also had the name of the next possible victim.

"We need to set up a honey trap," Isha said. "Put his date off and get him interested in you."

"Will that work?" Effy said. "How will we get him interested in me."

"Don't underestimate how hot you are," Isha said. "We know he likes blondes, so that's easy, just needs a new colour for you. And anyway he needs to feed, he'll be desperate."

"Thanks. I think!" Effy said, laughing. "Nothing like a bit of desperation to make a girl feel wanted."

"You know what I mean," Isha said. "He'll be all over you trust me, desperate or not. I think I have an idea."

Isha laid out her plan and Effy listened, chipping in now again and adding to it. When they finished they both felt they had covered everything, it was time to get to work. Luckily the city they wanted and the restaurant wasn't too far away.

As they travelled Effy started thinking about what she had to do tonight. She would do anything to help the two women.

"How far do I go?" Effy said. "How do I know where to draw the line, he might not tell me he's a demon."

"As far as you feel you need," Isha said. "He might not reveal himself till he's in the act, or at the finale." She raised her eyebrows. It was difficult to capture demons, it was never easy to uncover their true identity, and if you revealed your attempt to uncover them then some could just vanish on you. The last thing you wanted to do was bring in an unsuspecting normal. Mind wiping wasn't allowed anymore, it did everlasting damage.

"Sure you're okay with that?" Effy said.

"Only if you are," she replied. "Don't ever do anything you're not comfortable with."

That's not much, Effy thought. The world of sorcery was more open than the human world when it came to anything sexual. The magic that coursed through a sorcerers body, the power it gave them, fed their sexual desires more. There were more open relationships in their world, less taboos. Effy remembered telling Isha about her experiences with the erotic incantation book she had found in college, and how turned on Isha had got. Their love making afterwards more passionate and raw. The only story she didn't share was the one that involved her dad, that would stay private.

They had already discussed this, and Isha had been perfectly clear that she was okay with whatever Effy had to do, she knew the ways of the Hunters. How they sometimes had to do things that others might find unacceptable. That's why only certain sorcerers were chosen, they had to have the right morals, or the wrong ones, it just depended on your own thoughts on the matter.

"I won't," Effy answered. She knew she shouldn't, but she got a thrill out of what she might have to do. She wasn't one to turn down the opportunity of some action if she got the chance. Obviously she wouldn't go too far if she didn't have to, this is what she told herself anyway.

----

It was early evening and Effy had been at the bar for nearly 20 minutes when she noticed their target walk in, his reflection clear in the mirror behind the optics. He saw him look her way as he entered and started walking over. Shit, she thought, they hadn't anticipated a case of mistaken identity.

Aaron, her target, noticed her straight away as he walked in the restaurant, she was sitting on the stool at the bar. Her backless black dress showed off the slender lines of her neck and shoulders perfectly, his eyes tracing down her spine to the small of her back. He felt something stir, and his stomach growl.

"Good evening Linda," he said behind her. Effy turned. She could see the doubt flash across his face.

"Sorry?" Effy said, turning. He could see his eyes study her face and then rudely look down her body.

"Oh god," he said. "I'm sorry I thought you were someone else. I'm meant to be meeting someone here."

"Oh okay," Effy said, she decided to do what he did and looked him over. He looked toned and muscular under his shirt. "Me too. Sorry to disappoint."

"The only disappointment is that it isn't you I'm meeting," he said, giving her a wide smile.

"Don't let your date hear you say that," Effy said, smiling.

"That's true," Aaron said. "Might not be the best idea. Well enjoy your evening."

"And you," Effy said. "I hope your date doesn't disappoint." Aaron bowed his head slightly and went off to find a waiter. What a charmer, Effy thought.

'He's here,' Effy texted Isha, as he walked off to his table.

Isha was standing in a doorway opposite the restaurant when she got Effy's heads up. The weather was wet and miserable and she huddled just inside the doorway of a shop. She had changed her shorts to a pair of jeans and had a big brown tan rain coat on. The poor light made it difficult to spot the woman called Linda.

As the rendezvous time neared Isha spotted a woman walking along the pavement coming towards her. Luckily she had an umbrella up, her face and long blonde hair clear in the dull evening light. Isha was sure it was her. Isha moved in her direction.

"Linda Moore?" Isha said as she neared. The woman looked up in surprise.

"Hello," she said. Her eyes searched Isha's face for recognition. "Do I know you?"

"No you don't," Isha said. She flashed her fake badge, it had changed. "My name's Isha. Fraud Prevention Squad. Can I have a quick word?"

Linda studied it. It looked official. "Of course," she said. "I'm not in trouble am I?"

"No not you," Isha said. "I'm sorry to tell you this though, but we may have reason to believe that the man you're meeting tonight might be a con man."

"Oh," Linda said. "I don't know him. I just met him on Tinder."

"We know," Isha said. "You're not under suspicion. We were hoping you could forget about your date tonight and let us do our work."

"If it's true, are you going to stop the bastard?" Linda said. She had been contemplating cancelling anyway and going out with her girlfriends, they were all out in town. He sounded a bit too good to be true. She was always a bit suspicious when that was the case.

"Yes," Isha said, confidently. "Just don't text him, it could put our operatives in danger.

"Okay," Linda said. "Go kick his ass." She turned and took her phone out to find where her friends were.

Isha texted Effy the all clear. That was easy, she thought. Now she just had to wait, and watch from a distance.

Effy read the text and smiled into the mirror behind the bar. She pushed one side of her blonde hair behind her ear as she watched Aaron check his watch. She did the same on her phone hoping he would look up and see her. He did.

Twenty minutes past. Aaron's date now fifteen minutes late. He had sent her a text and had got no reply, he started to worry. He had needed this, he already felt weak, and it would take too long to set up another date. His eyes wandered over to the blonde at the bar. Was the risk worth taking? He thought. Did he have a choice?

Effy watched the suspect closely in the mirror as he grew more and more agitated. After a while he stood and headed her way.

"Me being stood up is a shame," he said. "But you being stood up is criminal." He gave Effy a stunning smile, this guy was good.

bumonk
bumonk
707 Followers
12