Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's obviously had an accident," Effy said, checking her phone again.

"You must be right," he said. "Or he deserves one now."

Effy laughed, flicking her hair seductively, she felt stupid as she did it, hoping it didn't look it. It didn't. The seducer was being seduced himself. "Hope you're not too disappointed in your friend not turning up?" she said.

"It's fine," he replied. "It was our first meeting, and if she had turned up I wouldn't have got the opportunity to speak to you."

"Such a smooth talker," Effy said, taking a sip of her wine.

"I do my best," he said, another flash of his smile. He was very handsome, she thought. She couldn't help find him attractive, he was older, and she had a bit of a thing for the older man. "Look, I was wondering, I've booked a table and would rather eat with some interesting company, if you wouldn't mind joining me? We can wallow in our self pity together."

"I'm not sure," Effy said coyly. "I don't know much about you."

"I promise I'm not a monster," he said, smiling.

Yeah right, Effy thought. She took another sip of her wine, pretending to consider it. "Oh. Why not," she said. "Might as well have some fun."

"Indeed," he agreed. He offered his hand and helped her down from the bar stool. Effy led the way and he pulled the chair out for her as she sat down. He couldn't help but take in her petite slender body as she sat. The dress looked amazing on her, and she had perfect legs.

"Thank you," Effy said as she watched him take a seat opposite.

The evening passed quickly, they chatted constantly, no awkward silences. Aaron was good company, and Effy could find no flaws in his conversation. If this was a demon he was very clever at keeping his identity a secret. They both laughed a lot, and when Aaron invited her for coffee back at his hotel room, Effy considered it for a while before accepting.

Effy nipped to the toilet and texted Isha where they were headed, she had even managed to get the room number without causing suspicion. She said she had to text a friend so she felt safe going with him, he agreed it was the right thing to do. Isha told her to be careful and that she would be nearby.

They walked to the hotel, arms intertwined. Aaron with a big smile on his face. He was horny and hungry.

Effy was just horny, the thought and excitement of the task at hand was very arousing. As they entered the hotel they hurried to the lift, getting in quickly as it arrived.

As the lift closed he turned towards her. "Can I kiss you?" he asked. "I've wanted to all night."

"Yes," Effy said softly. He leant down, his hands going around her thin waist as he kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth to him and he turned his head as they locked together more passionately. His hands cupped her buttocks and pulled her into him. She could feel his excitement and it increased hers.

She lifted her leg up his thigh and his hand moved around between her legs, his fingers touched the fabric of her panties and she groaned.

"Not here," she said. She managed to pull free of him, wrestling with the desire to stay pressed against him, her face felt hot. She wanted him and felt guilty because of it. She hoped Isha was definitely okay with this.

"Sorry, too far?" he asked.

"No, it's okay," she replied. "Just not here. Wait till we get inside." They waited in silence as the lift slowed and the doors slid open.

They hurried to the room, Aaron leading the way. He was hungry now, for her body and what he needed inside her. He saw he had to be careful though, not push it too fast. As he opened the door and they both entered he realised he needn't have worried.

The minute the door closed Effy dropped her hand bag, turned and they kissed, resuming to their position they had been in inside the lift. Effy pushed against him, his hand caressing her ass cheeks.

"I want you," Aaron said into her mouth.

"Take me then," Effy replied. She yelped as he gripped her ass with both hands and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around him, feeling him between her legs. He carried her over to the bed and lowered her onto it, lying himself on top of her as he ground his hips down into her. Effy groaned.

Whilst Effy was getting frisky Isha had entered the hotel. The plan was to get into the room next to there's, listen to what was happening, and wait. Effy might need her. Her task was easy. Her sorcery skills made convincing people of the importance of her business a lot easier.

Back in the hotel room Aaron lowered himself down Effy's body, tracing kisses down her neck and her collar bone. He popped one of her breasts out of her dress and bra, taking her nipple in his mouth, sucking and flicking with his tongue.

Effy moaned and then felt him slide lower, kissing her on her flat stomach through her dress, getting lower still. She pulled her dress up a bit and spread her legs in anticipation, she felt his lips on her inner thighs.

Aaron moaned at the sight of Effy's wet panties. A small wet patch had appeared on the crotch. He held her legs open and moved in, kissing her inner thighs until he reached his goal, planting the next one on the wet patch, taking in her scent, hearing her moan and tremor in his hands.

He kissed her clit through the fabric, teasing it with his lips. He ran his hands up her legs and thighs, hooking his fingers in the thin fabric of her panties. He started pulling them down and Effy lifted her hips to let him. Closing her legs and then opening them wide as the underwear slid off her ankles.

Aaron looked up at the perfectly shaved tight pussy, he eagerly leant forward, burying his head between her legs. Her moans turned him on even more.

Effy let him give her oral for a bit. She was enjoying it, but he wasn't anywhere as good as Isha, and she wanted him inside her. She sat up and lifted his head up.

"Get undressed," she said. "I want to see you." She watched as he stood, smiling, and took off his shirt. Shit his body was good, Effy thought. He was muscular, and had abs to die for. She ran her hands over them as he undid his trousers, she could see the outline of a large cock straining to burst out. She pulled her dress over her head and took her bra off, watching him take his clothes off, like he watched her.

"Beautiful," Aaron said, his eyes drinking in her thin slender body, her perfect small pert breasts.

"You're not bad yourself," Effy said, as he pulled down his boxer shorts and a big cock sprang out. About 8 inches long, Effy couldn't wait to get it inside her. She shuffled to the end of the bed and took it in both hands. Running her hands up and down the shaft. She leant forward, kissing the end gently, feeling it with her tongue.

She moistened her mouth and then took the head in between her lips. Feeling the warm shaft and pulsing veins on her tongue. Age caressed his scrotum with her hands. She heard Aaron moan softly and she pushed it down her throat, taking in as much as she could, before coming up for air.

Aaron reached down and squeezed her breasts, teasing her nipples. He moaned again as she forced him down her throat. She was good.

She worked his cock with her mouth, coating his shaft in her saliva and listening to his light moans. She continued till the need to have him became too much.

Effy stopped and shuffled back onto the bed she opened her legs, hoping he would take the hint. He did. Aaron moved forward and kneeled between her legs, he gripped her narrow hips and easily lifted them up onto his lap. Effy body was stretched tight, arching down over the bed. Her stomach flat and ribs stretching her thin torso. He positioned the tip of his cock against her wet lips and pulled her towards him.

Effy groaned loudly as her opening stretched around his penis, it only took a couple of pushes and adjustments before he was sliding inside her. Aaron lifted himself up a bit on his knees, pushing deeper inside her. He eased back then pushed again, repeating and sliding deeper each time. Filling her petite body.

He started moving his pelvis harder. Effy gripped onto his muscular thighs, riding the wave of pleasure. He caressed her taut body as he fucked her, his thrusts getting harder and faster.

"Oh fuck," Effy groaned.

Isha now next door could hear through the walls. She tried to resist playing with her now incredibly wet pussy. She had to concentrate, Effy might need her. There was plenty of time for fun later.

Aaron pulled her up against him and let Effy take control. Effy wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up and down his throbbing shaft. She carried on for a while, her orgasm building.

Aaron pushed her backwards, lying down on top of her. He lifted her legs up around her neck and pushed down hard with his hips. Filling her completely.

"So fucking deep," Effy groaned. Aaron didn't say a word, he was lost in the passion. He started fucking her harder, Effy's groans now loud in the small room.

Isha couldn't stop herself, as much as she tried. Her fingers went into her jeans, she touched herself, pushing down onto her clit. She moaned.

After more pounding, Aaron climbed off Effy, pulling his glistening cock out of her. Effy moaned in disappointment at the emptiness. He rolled beside her, gripped her hip, and pushed her over onto her side. He nestled in behind her, spooning her. He reached around and squeezed her breasts, guiding himself back inside her.

Effy groaned loudly and Isha, hearing next door, pushed her fingers deep inside her. Effy's moans bringing her to the edge of an orgasm.

Aaron started thrusting hard into Effy, his pelvis slapping against her pert ass. His cock sliding deep inside her.

It felt so good and Effy didn't want to move, her orgasm was building to its crescendo and she didn't want to ruin it. She couldn't see him though and didn't like being so exposed, she had to move. In a bit, she thought.

Aaron's breathing got heavier as he pounded into her, he started grunting with each thrust. His cock was so deep inside her. She forced herself to move though, he sounded like he was getting near.

She pulled forward off him and he groaned. She pushed him onto his back and mounted him, straddling his lap, his cock on his belly, nestled against her wet cunt. She pushed down onto it, her pussy lips surrounding part of the shaft. She moved her hips and felt it press against her clit. She started rocking.

"So beautiful," Aaron said. He squeezed her pert breasts, pinching the nipples and making Effy gasp, she was close now to cumming. She continued to grind on his lap. She knew if he was a succubus he wouldn't let her cum like this, he would want to be inside her, but he didn't seem to want to stop her.

Aaron was enjoying the view too much to stop her. "Cum for me," he said, as her groans got louder. He wrapped his hands around her thin waist and helped her grind faster.

"I'm cumming," Effy moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure build, needing the release. It came. Effy orgasmed on his lap, soaking his light bush of public hair. She pushed down as her slender thighs began to shake. She groaned loudly. Isha next door came with her, cumming into her jeans.

Whilst Effy was still shaking Aaron lifted her up, too easily, even for Effy's slight size. Effy unsteadily squatted on her feet. He guided himself into her and dropped her down onto his cock. Pleasure ripped through Effy's body again as he filled her up.

He started thrusting up into her, now unable to contain his own urges. He should have been concentrating. He should of cum when she did or just before. Her orgasm was supposed to be the distraction. Oh well, he thought, I'll just make her cum again.

He kept thrusting into her, desperate to make her cum again and holding onto his own orgasm, but he wasn't succeeding, and he couldn't stop. He didn't think it mattered too much though. What would this puny human do?

"I'm going to cum," he moaned.

Effy, who had no real clue who he was wasn't going to let him cum in her, no matter how much pleasure she was still getting. She surprised Aaron just as he was about to cum by swinging off him, and stroking him hard. He couldn't stop and ejaculated, a stream of cum erupted out of the tip.

As cum covered his belly Aaron panicked, caught by surprise when Effy jumped off him. He had to act now.

Effy watched the cum spurt out, the enjoyment of a penis ejaculating was always something to savour, she thought. Then something caught her eye, something darting toward her. She rolled to the side, keeping calm, and lashed out at the object coming at her.

As she lashed out she said an incantation in her head, an offensive move she had learnt in training, a blade of light swept across the room and sliced through the vine like object that tried to stab her. Aaron screamed.

The newly sliced end of Aaron's stinger burnt in indescribable pain. It came from his lower back and he used it to put his victims to sleep. It was a vital part of his being, a part that he needed, and now he had lost it. The pain was replaced by pure anger.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" he screamed, clutching the shortened appendage in his hands.

Isha hearing the commotion had recovered quickly and was now moving fast, heading to the room next door.

"What did you try to do?" Effy said, pointing at his pointy thing. "What the fuck is that?" Effy pointed at the severed spasming snake like thing on the floor. Her hands still raised. She watched Aaron studying her, self conscious she was still naked.

"You're a Hunter aren't you?" he said. "I never expected anyone so young to come after me."

"People keep saying that to me," Effy said. "Move and I'll show why I'm a Hunter. What is that?" She pointed again to the thing on the floor.

"It was my means to eat," Aaron said. His form slowly changed, he grew bigger, more muscular. His skin colour changed, he became a vibrant green with yellow stripes. Small blue horns on his head. He stayed strangely handsome. His penis didn't grow and what had looked big on his human form now looked too small for him. Effy fought down a giggle.

"It only administers a sedative so I can feed without causing them pain," Aaron continued. "They'll wake up eventually. No one gets hurt."

Isha outside the door had tried to get in, but Aaron had put an incantation on it. He knew the Hunters would be after him.

"You eat their appendix!" Effy said, astonished.

"They don't need it," he said.

"You can't just take it," Effy replied. She knew Isha would be outside trying to get in. If she could just stall him. "Why in Mother Earth's name would you do that?"

"Do you think I have a choice?" Aaron said. "I have to eat. They don't need them."

"That doesn't mean you can violate people's bodies," Effy said. Effy watched him carefully as he walked slowly around the room, putting himself between Effy and the door. Effy's back now towards the bed.

"Why do you care about them anyway," he said. "Useless beings, it's no different to them eating animals. At least I don't kill them."

Effy was horrified. "You're comparing them to a burger," she said. "Anyway, they might not be dead, but they're in a coma."

"Best place for them with what's coming," he said. Effy was about to ask what he meant when he leapt for her. He knew if he was taken in he would be dead, he had nothing to lose.

Effy was taken by surprise, but she was too well trained. First rule, never let your guard down. The only mistake she made was the force with which she hit him with. Her hands were already up and she hit him with an impact spell from almost point blank range. His head exploded from the force, covering the wall behind him in his skull, brains, and a substantial amount of green blood. Effy cried out as the momentum of the body meant it continued into her, hitting her in the chest and sending her back onto the bed. The body on top of her.

Isha finally broke the spell and blasted the door down when Effy cried out, sending the door across the room and into the two chairs in the corner. She rushed in to see Effy on the bed, still naked, the body on top of her and oozing green blood on to her chest.

"GET IT OFF ME!" Effy screamed, she started making retching noise. "Gross, gross, gross."

"Don't panic," Isha said. Panicking. She grabbed the bodies legs and pulled.it down Effy's body. More green blood flowing over her. Isha realised her mistake too late. "Oh shit. I'm sorry."

Effy was too busy retching. "Get the door," she managed between urges and trying to wipe the blood off her. She was very self conscious of the door being open and her still being butt naked. Never mind the body and the blood.

"Oh yeah right," Isha said, her hands up and moving. The door knitted itself back together, floated across the room, and attached itself to the hinges.

Effy was using her hands to clean herself off, the blood evaporating away till her body was clean. She then used magic to put her clothes back on.

"You okay?" Isha said.

"Yeah," Effy said, feeling better. "Think I hit him a bit hard."

"You think!" Isha said, looking at the wall. "We better get a clean up crew in." She checked Effy for injuries.

Effy was sore in places but nothing serious, a few bruises in places. "What did he mean at the end," she asked herself. "About it being the best place for them with what's coming?"

"Whatever you mean we'll work it out, and better mention it to Salanzer. Let's phone in and get sorted. We also need to see if we can find the antidote to his poison." She nodded towards the headless body.

"Okay," Effy said. "Fingers crossed."

"It was good work back there," Isha said. She stepped forward and gave Effy a hug. They kissed.

"Maybe next time I won't make so much mess," Effy said, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah maybe," Isha agreed. Nothing needed to be said about what else had happened. They had already agreed what needed to be done. Effy was sure Isha would want a full run down later, in private though.

-----

It was the next day. Effy and Isha were back in the hospital. It had been a long morning of debriefing back at The Hunters Guild headquarters, Salanver had been impressed with their first mission, and didn't know what the demon was referring to during his last few words.

Effy was squeezing a pipette and watched as a drop fell from the end and landed between the lips of Sarah Hibbert. They had already administered the potion to Olivia Jenkins.

"That should do it," Effy said. The healing sorcerers had managed to sort out an antidote once they had the demon's blood.

They left the room and headed to the lifts. "Feels good to help people," Isha said.

"It does," Effy said. "Can't wait to get our next mission. Shall we head straight back to HQ?"

"Yeah," Isha replied. "I hope you're going to include me in the fun next time." Isha had heard in detail what Effy had got up to, minus the covering in slime, and had found it very arousing. Their love making after had proved that.

"I'll try," Effy said.

Isha would have been more than happy if she had known what the following day would bring.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12