Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 04

Story Info
Effy visits her dad and group sex ensues.
5k words
4.63
4.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers

CHAPTER 4 - Fantasies do come true.

It had been just over a week since Effy and Isha had destroyed the tentacle monster. They had been incredibly busy with various missions, none had been overly exciting, just the average bringing in, or killing troublesome demons.

They had been to the Nymph Village to search for Espin, where they had met with some nymph elders, which had been a great disappointment. They had gone in the cover of night to try and keep their queries quiet, they didn't want Espin becoming suspicious. They had met a couple of Nymph elders, Beryn and Sylver, who didn't know her whereabouts and agreed to call them if she showed up. Apparently The Guild had left them a mobile to use if required. Both Effy and Isha found the thought of the tiny creatures using a phone very amusing.

It had been a dead end though, and so far they had no more leads to the suspected Sun Nymph's whereabouts. The Hunters Guild had various sources trying to find her and they just had to hope something would come up soon.

The Hunters Guild had given Effy and Isha the weekend off, and they had both decided to go see their respective families. Effy was going to spend the weekend with her dad, and Isha with her parents and her siblings. They would have liked to spend the weekend together, resting, but they weren't going to get much time off so had to use it this time to catch up with their families.

"I'll miss you," Isha said. She bent down and gave Effy a long kiss through the window of the car.

"Miss you too," Effy replied, as they broke apart. "See you Sunday." Effy was taking the Mini Cooper S, it was easier for Isha on public transport to get to her parents, whereas Effy's journey involved a more complicated route.

"Will do," Isha said. "Have fun with your dad. Love you."

"Love you too, and be careful," Effy replied. There had been another killing of a Hunter/Searcher pair up country. Someone was taking them out, and they didn't know why. Everyone was on high alert. She started the car and pulled away, Isha watching her go. This was the first time they had been apart since they had finished their training, and both were finding it hard.

"Get a grip Effy Greene," she said to herself. It was only one night they would be apart. She was just worried.

She was excited about seeing her dad though. It had been too long. Her mind flashed back to the last year of college and the experience she had in the fantasy cauldron. It had felt very real, her dad's touch, him inside her. She trembled with pleasure, feeling the arousal between her legs. She willed the thoughts away, wondering again if there was something wrong with her. Greta was gone now from inside her, she assumed she would be back to normal, or was this high sex drive her true self. The spirit that had taken over her body just brought it out of her.

She thought about her friends. Amy was pretty obsessed with sex, and Isha was up for it most of the time, but she didn't seem as randy as herself. She often joked about Effy's one track mind.

"Well as long as I'm not hurting anyone," she said to her reflection in the rear view mirror. She fluffed her long straight brown hair up and shook her head.

Suddenly her phone rang, loud through the cars Bluetooth hands free set up. She pressed the button on the steering wheel to answer.

" Hello," Effy said.

"Hey Sugar tits," the familiar voice said. It was Amy. Effy laughed.

"Speak of the devil," Effy said.

"Oh I see. You two lesbo's talking about what you're going to do to me next time we meet up?" Amy said. Effy could imagine her sat grinning at her desk.

"Jesus Amy," Effy said. "Firstly, I'm on my own in the car, and secondly, we don't spend all day fantasising about you."

"Ah, but that sounds like you do some of the day," she replied. "That's good enough for me." They both laughed. "Where's the wife then?"

"We've got the weekend off," Effy said. "I'm off to see my dad, and Isha's visiting her parents."

"Ooh, do you reckon she'll tell them?" Amy asked. Isha hadn't told her parents yet she was gay.

"I don't think so," Effy said. "She doesn't think her dad would understand. He doesn't have to know yet. I don't mind either way, I just wish I could be there to support her when she does."

"Yeah I bet," Amy said. "I'll message her in a bit and see how she is."

"That'll be nice," Effy replied.

"Does your dad know?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, I told him," Effy said. "He's pretty open so wasn't bothered. Just pleased for us both."

"Probably too busy imagining you two together," Amy said. Laughing.

"Amy! He's my dad," Effy nearly shouted.

"So?" Amy said. "He's still a man. To be fair, it's how I spend most of my free time." She laughed again. Effy did too.

"You're such an idiot," Effy said. "Was there a real reason you phoned."

"Oh... Um... Oh yeah, I might have a lead on your Sun Nymph," Amy said. Effy's attention was pricked.

"Go on," she urged.

"Yeah, someone has some info, wants to meet early Tuesday evening," Amy said. "I'm going to come with you. The meeting place is...very interesting."

"How is it interesting Amy?" Effy asked suspiciously.

"It's okay, you can trust me," Amy said. "It's just different. You'll love it." She emphasised the 'you' part of the sentence.

"Now I'm even more suspicious," Effy said.

"It's fine," Amy said. "Just make sure you're both wearing your best clubbing gear. Like our old saturday nights out."

"On a Tuesday? Early evening?" Effy asked. "Sounds odd."

"As I said, trust me," Amy said. "I'll text you the details. I better go. Give that hunky dad of yours a big wet kiss from me."

Effy laughed. "Will do. Bye."

"Bye," Amy said, hanging up.

Effy couldn't help but try and work out what Amy had planned for them, and get excited about a possible lead on their Sun Nymph. At least it occupied her mind for most of the journey. She also wondered what else was in store for them.

She was enjoying her new role as Hunter, it had provided some interesting missions so far. She was going to enjoy this new career she thought, even if it did sound a bit dangerous at the moment. She was happy she could take care of herself, she just hoped Isha kept an eye out for anything suspicious.

She drove for just over an hour, singing along to herself with the songs on the radio. The closer she got to home the more excited she got about seeing her dad, she missed him a lot. As she neared she smoothed her peach pleated tennis skirt. She started to wish she had worn something a bit longer, but Isha liked her in it. She had a black hoodie on too, and white trainers.

She pulled into the driveway and her dad opened the front door, waving as she parked up. Her heart fluttered and she hurried out to go and hug him.

They embraced and he easily lifted her slight 5'4" frame as he pulled her tightly against him. She felt her skirt lift, hoping she didn't flash any passers-by.

"I've missed you honey," he said. Effy felt his well built body press against her. Her dad had always liked to keep fit, and she could tell he hadn't stopped.

"Missed you too dad," she replied, as he dropped her down, still holding onto her upper arms gently. They looked at each other, smiling. He had the same short brown hair style he had when she last saw him, his eyes a deep brown colour, they always drew her in. He was handsome, a fine stubble on his chiseled jaw.

"Been too long," he said. "You look even more grown up." He looked proudly at the confident and beautiful young woman his daughter had become. He brushed her brown hair behind her ear and she felt a familiar tingle.

"It hasn't been that long dad," Effy said, trying not to blush.

"It feels like it," he replied. "Come on in. You must be hungry?"

They had some lunch and caught up. Effy tells him about the end of her training, her house with Isha, and a few of her missions. Her dad told her what was going on in his life. It soon became late afternoon and they decided to go out for a proper meal. Effy couldn't be bothered to change, the restaurant apparently wasn't that posh.

Her dad chose a small and quiet Greek restaurant that he had found and often frequented. It was quiet for a Saturday night, which is just how they both wanted it. They ordered drinks from a pretty waitress, tall and slim with long dark hair, beautiful mediterranean features. Both of them found her looks very appealing, but kept it to themselves.

Andy noticed his daughter though. "How are you and Isha?" he asked.

"Good thanks," Effy replied. "Settling in nicely."

"And you two still...together?" Andy said, he almost wasn't sure what to say for a sec.

"Are we still living the lesbian life of sin?" Effy teased. "Then yes."

"Oh god. If lesbian sex is a sin I better stop watching all those videos," he joked. He laughed as Effy's mouth dropped.

"Dad!" Effy said, she buried her head in her hands. "So gross, so gross, get out my head." Andy laughed harder.

"Sorry dear," he said. "Poor taste."

"Gross, sick, bad images, more like," she said. "Ewww." She fake shuddered.

The waitress came then and gave them their drinks, and took their order. Andy looked at Effy as she thought and ordered. She had grown into such a gorgeous young woman, he hadn't been able to resist thinking about her and Isha together. He had met Isha once and had seen her in plenty of social media posts. She was very pretty too. The two of them together would be a sight to behold. He shook the bad thoughts out of his head.

The waitress left. "Let's change the subject I think," Effy said.

"Just tell me you're happy though?" he said. He took her hand on the table and squeezed it. She squeezed back and he let go.

"I am dad," Effy said. "Very."

"Good," he said. "You can change the subject now."

"Thank god," she said, laughing.

They talked for a bit and then their meal arrived. They tucked in, quiet as they filled their hungry stomachs. Effy remembered something that had been bothering her the last few days.

"Hey dad," Effy said. "I remember as I grew up you always told me not all demons were bad. What did you mean by that?"

"Why do you ask?" Andy said, deflecting the question slightly.

"Just a few things that have happened recently," Effy said. She looked up as a tall slender man entered the cafe, he sat in the corner behind a table of three young women, possibly uni students, they had various books and papers stretched covering the table. She looked back at her dad. "How do you distinguish between what's evil, and what they're up to isn't just in their nature?"

"Can you be more specific?" her dad asked.

"Yeah," Effy said. "Take for instance, one we had a couple of weeks ago. It was living in a barn and feeding off humans, it wouldn't kill them just drain them." She didn't go any further, but Andy could work out what she meant. "A magical creature so rare that it hasn't been seen since the 80s, but we had to destroy it because of how it has to survive. I'm just wondering if I had the right to do what I did, or if we should have helped it some other way." She didn't add that some people might have paid to help it feed.

"It's a good question honey," Andy said. "And it's not an easy one to answer. It would be easier if it was black and white, if magical creatures were either obviously good or evil, but they aren't. I know for a fact that some are definitely good."

"Have you met some?" Effy asked. Her dad seemed too sure, but where would he have met demons. He had always been a desk person at the Sorcery HQ. Effy felt suddenly flushed, her face feeling warm, other areas of her body feeling hot. She got distracted by her dad looking deep into her eyes.

"I had my moments," he said. He wanted to say more, maybe later he thought. Maybe it was the right time now though. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, annoyingly he was getting hard, like he was a teenage boy again. He glanced at the middle aged couple next to him, they were holding hands and giggling, staring into each other's eyes. He looked up at the chef and waitress, the young woman twisting her long dark hair in her fingers, flirting with the older man. He looked back at Effy and she was staring behind him so he turned, following her gaze.

The three young uni students behind him were getting very frisky. Two had stood and were bent over the girl with short pink hair, the one with long blonde hair had her tongue down sitting on the girl's throat, the other, with long red hair, had, what looked like, her hand down between pink hairs legs. The table blocked their view, but the groans told their own story. Andy was now incredibly hard.

Effy stared at the three uni students and then at her dad, an irresistible urge to mount him had overcome her. She felt so flustered she pulled her hoodie up over her head, her thin body stretched tight as she pulled it off. As she lowered it on the table her dad was staring at her.

L

Andy couldn't take his eyes off his daughters pert breasts and rock hard nipples poking through a light blue crop top. He watched as she stood, the contours of her flat slim stomach and waist now drawing his eyes.

"Oh god," he groaned, as he watched her come around the table. He pushed his chair out, his cock obviously straining in his trousers.

Effy looked at the man in the corner, his eyes were closed and he had a smug smile on his face. She tried to concentrate on him, but the ache between her legs, and then her dad's hand touching her thigh clouded her senses.

Harklore smiled smugly to himself in the corner, he could feel the sexual tension in the restaurant peaking, all its staff and customers giving in to their carnal desires. It never took very long, most humans were easily aroused.

Andy ran his hand up his daughters thigh and up her skirt. He heard her moan as he reached her ass and squeezed pulling her closer towards him.

Effy moved, pushing his plate back and sitting her ass on the table edge in front of him, she lifted her skirt and parted her legs. She moaned as her dad ran his hand up her thighs and took hold of the waistband of her panties, he started to pull them down and she lifted herself up so he could remove them, he pulled them down to her ankles and kissed his way back up her slender legs and thighs. Effy lifted a foot out of her panties, they hung off her other ankle.

Andy kissed Effy's inner thighs and she let out a cry of pleasure. So close to his daughter's tight shaved cunt. He could see how wet she was, her lips glistened with her juices. He had to taste her.

And god did Effy want to be tasted. When her dad's lips touched her inner thigh she shook with pleasure. He kissed her on her swollen lips and ran a tongue up between them, releasing her juices over his tongue and lips.

Effy stretched her head back as her dad went to work on her pussy. He sucked, licked, and lapped at her clit. She groaned and moaned as he slowly brought her to climax. Stopping every time she neared, teasing and leaving her wanting more.

Effy looked around as her dad orally fucked her. The three young women were getting into their tryst, pink hair in the chair had blondie stood in front of her face, her leg up on the edge of her chair, her skirt hiked up around her waist. Pink had her face buried between the legs of said friend, moans escaping both of their lips. The third friend, Red, was on all fours between blondies legs, she had her face buried between the legs of the Pink.

The waitress was giving the bald chef an impressive blowjob, his cock deep down her throat, his hands woven in her hair, and her hands working between her legs. The middle aged couple were taking things a big step further, the man guiding his cock into his wife as she lay on the table.

Andy was so hard listening to his daughters groans, he rubbed himself through his trousers. He needed to be inside her. He ran his hands up her slim body, squeezing her breasts on the way, he ran then down her arms and pulled her forward towards him.

Effy straddled his lap, her legs wide as she pressed down onto the bulge in his trousers. She felt it press against her and ground her narrow hips down onto it, covering the fabric in her juices. She groaned and they kissed passionately, his hands going round the back of her neck and pulling her into him. She started grinding on his lap, dry humping him as they kissed.

The middle aged couple were groaning loudly, the woman lying on the table whilst the man, with his trousers around his ankles fucked her hungrily. The pretty waitress was bent over the counter with her skirt up around her waist, the bald chef pounding into her from behind. Her screams with every thrust highlighted how much she needed to be taken.

The uni students were a glorious sight to behold. Pink was now sitting on the table being eaten out by Blondie, she writhed and groaned on the tongue lapping at her pussy. Blondie doing the licking was also being pleasured by Red from behind. The pleasurer, with her hand between her legs.

The groans and screams of the orgy throughout the restaurant were a porn director's dream.

No one heard or saw what was going on in the kitchen. Two male cooks were writhing around on the floor getting jiggy with it. In their throes of passion they had left various pans on the burners, one of which had caught fire.

Effy fumbled at her dad's trousers and he reached between her legs to help, they both released his 7 inch cock. Effy rubbed the tip against herself, covering it in her juices. She wanted it in her so badly. She guided it into herself and they kissed again. Andy squeezing her breasts as his penis slowly entered her.

"Oh god. Feels so big," Effy gasped as it stretched her open. The head of the cock sliding between her wet swollen lips.

"You can take it honey," Andy said, her cunt felt so good as it squeezed his shaft as he slid in. Effy pushed down hard, sliding down the long cock. Taking him in, deep inside her.

Andy gripped his daughters thin waist, helping her start to rise and fall on his cock. Her loud moans were beautiful to his ears. He kissed her again, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"Oh daddy," Effy moaned, starting to ride him faster. She was so aroused, her orgasm growing quickly as she bounced up and down on his lap.

Andy knew he was almost there too, the sight of his daughter riding him and groaning was more than any man could take.

She rode him harder, his cock was so deep inside her with every downward motion she felt she was going to burst. She gripped his thick muscular arms, she knew this was going to be intense.

Harklore could feel the intensity of Effy and her dad's climax nearing, could hear her screams, he desperately wanted to open his eyes to see it, but held on, knowing if he did look he wouldn't be able to resist. The stakes are too high. If he failed The Master would be unforgiving.

Andy watched his daughter's face as she neared orgasm, his own was now near. She was so beautiful, he wanted to see her cum on his cock, wanted to feel her ecstasy as he filled her with his own cum. He didn't have to wait long.

"Oh daddy," Effy cried. She was going to lose it, and she did. She orgasmed hard, squirting over her dad's lap as she pushed down hard into him and fell forward against his body.

Andy moaned loudly as he ejaculated inside her, his own cum instantly mixing with hers. His cock twitching inside her with every squirt of his sperm.

Her dad gripped her tight as cum covered their thighs. Effy shook hard in his arms, her whole body writhing and spasming.

"I've got you baby," her dad said in her ear, his arms around her, and she leaked on him again, groaning as she pressed against him. "That was incredible."

bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers
12