Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held each other tight, coming down from their moment. As Effy's orgasm subsided her desire dwindled, not by much but ever so slightly, enough to clear her head for a minute.

She looked behind her, the kitchen was on fire, not serious yet but they needed to get out. She looked over at the demon who had his eyes closed still. She thought quickly, assessing the situation as she had been trained. If she could just tempt him over she knew there would be a chance. She picked up a bread roll and launched it at him, hitting him square on the head. Harklore jumped and opened his eyes, his first mistake.

Effy climbed off her dad, cum dripped out of her onto his lap. It felt good. She caught the demon looking and teased herself open, covering her finger in cum and licking it off. She beckoned him over with the same finger.

He couldn't resist and found himself standing and then moving towards her, she turned her back on him and moved to the other side of the table, sitting on the table facing the burning kitchen she spread her legs, inviting him in as he neared.

Harklore thought it was okay to play for a bit, surely that wouldn't hurt. Just a quick go on the young woman, her cum filled cunt beckoned him in.

He moved in front of her and dropped his combat trousers, his cock tall and hard.

Now there's a demon cock, Effy thought, groaning. It was large and deep purple. Good job she was lubed with all the cum dripping out of her. The rest of him was uninspiring, a Normal, tall, lean man. His hair balding slightly. At least he had a big cock, Effy thought.

The demon didn't hold back, he stepped between Effy's thighs and entered her, stretching her to breaking point.

"Oh god," Effy groaned, as the cock filled her cunt roughly. The demon's moved and he started fucking her. She leant back, stretching her body over the table, and bending her neck over the edge. Looking up at her dad, she was consumed with lust.

"Fuck my face daddy," she said.

Her dad stood, still hard from the magic in the room, and slid his cock in her mouth. Her head bent back over the table giving him perfect access to slide his cock down her throat. It bulged her neck as he started to fuck her face, her throat squeezing his already sensitive head.

Effy gagged and choked but she loved the feeling of the thick member inside her, she concentrated on breathing through her nose.

Effy was in heaven, a large cock inside her, cum sloshing around the shaft, and her dad deep down her throat. The noises in the restaurant were now loud and intoxicating.

Everyone was too involved to notice, or care if they did, that the kitchen was burning fiercely.

Andy couldn't hold on, the magic in the room too intense, already another orgasm building inside him. He watched as his daughter was fucked by someone else, her thin body stretched over the table, his own cock deep down her throat as he thrust into her. He came hard, his sperm shooting straight down her throat into her stomach.

Effy drank her dad's cum down, feeling the warm slick fluid slide down her throat. When her dad was spent it was time to concentrate on the demon with the cock inside her.

It wasn't long before she moaned loudly, cumming again on the big member inside her cunt. She shook again, squeezing her breasts hard.

She put her hands on his chest as she spasmed.

Harklore felt himself getting close to cumming and slowed down, he just had to pull out.

Effy sensed his resistance to cum and thought she would help him along. With her hands still on his chest she recited one of her favourite incantations in her head. She muttered the word "Orgasmico."

Harklore heard it, but could do nothing about it. He instantly ejaculated hard inside Effy. Squirting an abnormal amount of sperm deep inside her.

"Fuck you," she said. Enjoying the sensation of being filled, but she had a job to do.

His eyes widened. His groans turned to cries of panic.

Effy blasted him in the torso and his chest caved in before he flew backwards. He screamed in pain as his ribs crumbled and he was launched over the counter and into the burning kitchen. His screams turned to horrific cries of pain as the fire consumed him.

The customers in the restaurant and staff of the restaurant all stopped and looked around them, all with the same puzzled looks on their faces, thinking they had just got way too carried away. Few started putting clothes back on or pulling up underwear, or trousers.

"Grab your clothes everyone and get outside!" Effy said loudly. They all looked dazed and confused but they did what she said. Some of them put on more items as they hurried out. Effy too was pulling on her underwear, cum pouring out of her. Her dad doing up his trousers.

She grabbed his arm and hurried him along as they followed the others out. Outside they stopped and turned, watching through the window as the fire found the counter and spread quickly. Effy was straight on the phone to The Guild. She needed help in explaining to everyone involved what had just happened. She hoped they would get here before the police.

"Well done honey," Andy said, hugging his daughter. "Sorry I was no use, and about what happened. I couldn't..."

"Don't apologise dad," Effy said. She knew she should feel ashamed about what happened but it had felt way too good. "We were under a spell."

"I know," Andy said. He too had enjoyed it way too much. "Maybe we shouldn't tell anyone everything that happened."

Effy laughed. "Oh really! I was just about to put it on my Insta Stories," she said. Andy shook his head, at least she found it funny.

Suddenly her face dropped. "What's wrong?" Andy asked.

"ISHA!" Effy screamed. "I have to go dad. That was no coincidence. He was after me. Dad, I'm sorry...are you okay here?" There was so much to sort, but if Isha was in trouble.

"Go!" Andy said. "Just let me know when you find her." Effy quickly ran off towards the car.

The Guild arrived before the police and quickly got on with covering up the true events. It wasn't ideal but they had a team of sorcerers that could alter or wipe memories. It was only used as a last resort but this was one of those moments it was needed. It was hard to explain the spontaneous fucking and demon burning.

An old veteran of The Guild came over to Andy. Effy and Andy had briefly discussed what to do with Andy's memories, and Effy had said it was up to him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Andarus," the old veteran said. "I take it you'll decline the mind wipe."

"Hello again Tolan. I will decline," said Andy. "As long as she thinks I've had it." He couldn't afford to lose any memories, and anyway what just happened wasn't something he wanted to forget. Yes it had been wrong, but a horror it definitely wasn't. He thought he could cope with the image of having sex with his daughter. He smiled.

"For you my old friend, anything," Tolan said.

Effy was speeding out of the town when the phone rang in the car, she answered it. It was Salanzer. He didn't wait for a hello. Effy had left him an answer phone message as she ran to the car, and he knew a brief outline of what was happening.

"There were two normals found in the kitchen," he said. "They're dead. Two men burnt alive, they seemed to have been having sex."

"Fuck," Effy said, slamming her hand on the steering wheel. "Someone will pay for that." It was her job as a Hunter to protect them.

"Everything's in motion here," Salanzer said. "I'll be right behind you. Don't panic Effy, we'll find her."

"We better," Effy said. If she lost Isha now she didn't know what she'd do.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12