Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 06

Story Info
Amy takes Effy and Isha to a club. A foursome ensues.
7.1k words
4.77
2.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers

CHAPTER 6 - The Club.

"STOP LYING TO ME," Effy screamed. Isha took her arm, trying to calm her, she lowered her voice. "You can't seriously tell me that no one knows anything about how she got free?"

"Calm down young lady," Reginald Brannon said. "Remember who you're talking to." They were in The Protection of Secrecy Department at the Grand Counsel of Sorcerers HQ, in Brannon's office, and everyone had been trying to calm Effy down for a little over ten minutes.

Effy bristled and Salanzer stepped forward. Amy took Effy's other arm. Effy shook it off, glaring at her friend. Amy worked for the ministry too and Effy was pissed with everyone. Amy looked down and Effy felt ashamed, she took a deep breath.

"Somebody tell me how Greta got released," Effy said, trying to keep calm. "Not just released as a spirit, but as herself. Who has that kind of power?" It was the first day back after the attempts on both Isha and Effy's lives. They had been given an extra day off to recover, and Effy had been stewing to boiling point.

"There are quite a few who possess the skill to have released her," Salanzer said. "But that is not the most worrying thing. That book has been locked away in the secure vaults since you gave it to us. Only sorcery head office officials have access."

"So it was the insider?" Isha said.

"Appears so," Salanzer said. "I'm putting together a list of all those that had access to the vaults, and who has the sorcery skills to do what was required to bring Greta back."

"Good idea Salanzer," Brannon said. "We need to find out who's conspiring against us. It could be costly. I hear we have a lead on the Sun Nymph?" Effy wasn't sure she was ready to change the subject from Greta yet, but she knew it was probably a good idea, given her temper.

"Apparently so," Effy replied. "Amy has a source who might know where she is. We're going somewhere now to see them."

"Ah yes," he said. "Very resourceful girl." He smiled at Amy. "Well. Keep me informed. I don't want any move on that nymph without my authority. Find her, observe, and seek guidance."

"What if we have to make a decision in the field?" Effy said. "We might not have time to call it in."

"Find. Observe. Call it in," Brannon said firmly. Effy kept her mouth shut at his condescending tone.

"We will sir," Isha said, getting in quick, diplomacy was her area.

Isha, Amy, and Effy left the office. Brannon turned to Salanzer. "You need to control that girl," he said.

"Effy and Isha are turning out to be a great team," Salanzer replied. "Maybe if we had the same energy and skill from our other teams, we wouldn't be losing this unknown battle."

Reginald Brannon grunted.

Outside in the hallway Isha cursed. "If I had been more sensible this all wouldn't have been an issue," she said. Amy was busy on her Ipad, writing down some notes from the meeting.

"Stop beating yourself up," Effy said. "It wasn't your fault, and if it went a different way you could be dead."

"She didn't use a spell," Isha said. "I went with her because I wanted to. I'm so sorry."

"She wouldn't have needed spells," Effy said. "I was her for a while, she was just oozing sex appeal."

"Eeewww," Isha said. "I'm sure oozing isn't the word you should use."

"What's wrong with that," Effy said. "You had me oozing this morning."

Isha made a gagging sound. "Oh god," she laughed. "It's almost as bad as the word moist."

"What's wrong with moist?" Effy said laughing.

"It just sounds gross," Isha said. "Think it should be banned, along with oozing."

"What! Moist should be banned?" Effy said. "The word, moist." She emphasised the word every time she said it. Laughing at Isha's screwed up face.

"Stop it," Isha said, her fingers going in her ears. Effy laughed harder. She leant forward and kissed her on the lips.

"Get a room you two," Amy said, looking up from her Ipad and smiling. "Always fucking at it."

"Jealous," Effy said, giving Amy a wink.

"Yeah I am," Amy said. "Not as jealous as you having new superhero names. Crimson Avenger and Indian Princess."

"Oh god," Effy muttered.

"I can see the advert now," Amy said. "Limited edition Crimson Avenger Tampax, for when you need a hero the most." Isha burst out laughing. Amy continued, grinning away. "You would be stood with your foot on a defeated bloody pussy."

"Fuck off," Effy said, laughing too.

"You kiss your dad with that mouth," Amy said. "Oh no wait, you do more than that." It was only a few days after Effy had been coerced into fucking her dad, not that she had needed much coercion.

Isha gasped, then snorted with laughter.

"Very funny," Effy said. "Guessing she told you." She nodded at the doubled up Isha. She tried to hold in her own smile.

"What? About your fatherly love weekend," Amy said. "She might have mentioned it. Don't be ashamed, they do say incest is best." Isha laughed harder.

"Oh great," Effy said. "She was apologising to me a minute ago. And now she's laughing at me."

"Sorry," Amy said. "I should be careful winding up the Crimson Avenger." Effy gave Isha a look as she laughed again.

"Now Isha," Amy said, Isha looked at her, still giggling. "We're going to a club in a bit, so behave yourself. No disappearing with a psychotic whore and leaving us like gooseberries." Isha's face dropped and it was Effy's turn to laugh.

"Come on, we have a job to do. I need to see Gavin before we go though," Effy said, when she stopped laughing. She led them off towards him. She smiled broadly, she had missed Amy, it reminded her of their college days.

"Hey Gavin," Effy said, when they arrived at his tech space.

"Ah a heavenly vision," he said, looking up. "What can I do for my three favourite ladies?"

"I'm the favourite though?" Amy said, giving Gavin a look that gave him no choice but to say yes.

"Of course," he said. "But only because I've known you longer." Gavin stated it as a matter of fact, and the three young women tried not to laugh.

"We've just come from Brannon's office about Greta being released," Effy said. "Only someone with access to the archives, and with awesome sorcery skills could have released her."

"That makes sense," Gavin pondered.

"I need a list of everyone that has access to the archives," she said. "Reference it with powerful sorcerers." Isha gave her a look. "Yes I know Salanzer is doing a list, but he said trust no one, and when it's our lives in the balance I'm trusting no one."

"Fair enough," Gavin said. "I'll have it for you as quickly as possible. Anything for my best team."

"Kiss ass," Amy said. "Make sure you look after these two. Anything happens to them and I'm blaming everyone."

"I can imagine," Gavin mumbled. "How are the weapons?" He looked at Isha and Effy hopefully.

"Great thanks," Effy said. "Saved our asses a few times." The truth was they hadn't got much chance to use them much yet, but the beaming smile from Gavin was worth the lie.

They left Gavin to his tinkering and made their way outside.

As they left the building their clothes changed. All three of them had dressed for the club they were going to, and they made a lot of heads turn their way as they headed to the car.

Effy was wearing a simple black dress. Short on her thin legs. The square neckline showed off her slender neck and shoulders. The tight dress highlighted her great body perfectly. She looked enviously at Amy's large orbs though.

Amy's round firm breasts were highlighted by a gorgeous red dress. Strapless and a low v-neck. There was a gap across her waist where her flat stomach peaked through, crossed by a couple of straps. Her legs too were beautifully on show, the dress high on her thighs.

Isha had on a pair of tight black jeans, ripped where they were designed to be ripped. Tight on her pert firm ass. Her top was satin, dark blue, sleeveless, and lace trimmed.

Amy looked Effy and Isha over. "You're both going to love this club," she said. "And the clubs going to love the shit out of you two."

They jumped in the car and headed a short distance. Amy directed Isha as she drove. She refused to answer any of their questions about where they were going.

They pulled into a derelict industrial area. It looked like it hadn't been used for years.

"Surely there's nothing here," Isha said, as Amy started getting out. She followed her lead and got out too.

"This place isn't exactly well advertised," Amy said. "Come on."

Effy soon regretted her choice of footwear. Black strappy high heels weren't exactly comfortable on the cracked concrete paving.

They walked into an empty warehouse, heading across the vast space until they came to double metal doors. Amy waved her hand in front of the doors and they opened into a small room. They entered and the doors shut behind them. Effy and Isha shared a puzzled look.

"This isn't your normal club," Amy said.

"No shit," Effy muttered.

"Language babe," Amy said. "Things are a little less formal here. It's kind of anything goes. You'll love it here." She looked at Effy.

"Why was that directed at me?" Effy asked.

"Cause you're a randy little fucker," Amy said. Isha laughed.

"You can shut up," Effy said to Isha.

"What!" Isha replied innocently. "It's true." Effy playfully hit her on the arm.

Amy turned and waved her arm again, the wall glowed in front of them and Amy stepped through it. Effy and Isha followed.

Silence turned into loud dance music, and the dark of the warehouse turned into various colours of spotlights and strobe lights. The effect was dazzling and confusing for a second. It took all of them a few seconds to adjust to the onslaught.

When Effy's eyes did adjust, she audibly gasped. Isha was dumbstruck. Amy smiled at them both, enjoying their shocked expressions.

Effy didn't know where to look first. Throughout the club were a variety of people in various acts of a sexual nature, some acts incredibly filthy.

"Holy shit," Effy gasped. Isha just gawped. Directly in front of them a young woman was suspended horizontally by straps. Naked and spread wide in a star shape. A large bellied gentleman had his cock deep in her asshole, whilst another had his down her throat. A small queue of men watched and waited their turn, cocks in hand.

On another nearby table a little bisexual show was going on. An older woman was bent over the table and getting fucked from behind by an attractive young male. Who in turn was being fucked by a thin green demon, his face determined as he fucked the young man in the ass.

Effy didn't know where to look, but everywhere she did she felt herself get aroused further.

Isha's eyes were fixed on a group of four women in a corner. All naked and writhing together. You could just about hear the moans over the music. The air was thick with the scent of sex. It was intoxicating, like a strong aphrodisiac.

"Told you you would like it!" Amy shouted.

"Holy shit," Effy repeated, not knowing what else to say.

"What is this place?" Isha said, feeling a bit flustered. They had to talk loudly. The music wasn't too overpowering, but it was a dance club.

"It's a safe space for humans and demons to mix," Amy said. "It's been around for centuries. The Guild ignores it as it's a gold mine for information, if we need something, we know where to go. And I don't just mean for shagging."

"Could have fooled me," Effy said. Trying to look everywhere at once.

"Oh yeah," Amy said. "The shaggings are the main reason people come. Demons are insatiable and some of us sorcerers can't get enough."

"You mean you?" Isha said.

"Don't play all innocent Indian Princess," Amy said. "And besides, your girls not complaining." Isha looked at Effy and couldn't help but giggle.

Effy stood with her mouth open. A slim blonde woman was being lifted up and down by a muscular red demon. Human in appearance, apart from the horns on his head and his huge ribbed cock. His large hands were around her waist as it slid in and out of her. Effy was wondering how she was managing to take it without breaking. It looked amazing. Suddenly her attention was broken by a female voice.

"I thought you couldn't come till the weekend," the voice said. She turned to see someone hugging Amy. A beautiful young woman, with short blonde hair, broke from the hug but kept one arm around Amy. A long black leathery tail with an arrow head swished behind her back. She was tall and curvy. A large pair of breasts squeezed into a black leather bralette. A short black and white plaid skirt completed the look, the tail creeping out and pulling the skirt up as it moved.

"I'm here on business I'm afraid," Amy said. She introduced Effy and Isha to her. Her name was Dana. A warrior demon.

"Shame you aren't all here for pleasure," Dana said. "Maybe next time." Her eyes assessed Effy and Isha, apparently liking what they saw. "A real shame."

"I'll bring them back, don't you worry," Amy said.

"You better," replied Dana. She kissed Amy passionately, and Amy returned it. Dana's hand squeezing Amy's ass. She let go and strode off. She squeezed Isha on the ass as she passed. Isha gave a little yelp.

"You two would like Dana," Amy said. "What she can do with that tail will make your eyes water."

"I bet," Effy muttered, as they all watched her walk off.

"I thought all demons were supposed to be evil," Isha said. "How can The Guild and Council allow this place?"

"Some demons just want to survive," Amy said. "They don't necessarily want to hurt humans. This place is somewhere where they can feed if they have to, from people who want to be their main course."

"Who would do that? Isn't that risky?" Isha asked.

"They don't kill you," Amy replied. "Just get their energy from fucking the shit out of you, and a hungry demon is something to experience."

"Do you have sex with demons here?" Effy asked.

"I neither confirm or deny that line of questioning," Amy said, her wink telling them everything. Not that it hadn't been obvious anyway. Amy had already got quite a few waves and blown kisses.

"Who are we seeing now?" Isha asked. She needed to change the subject, her whole teachings as she grew up and at college were being questioned. This wasn't the place to talk about it.

"We're meeting an asshole called Roman," Amy said. "Should be this way." She led them towards a roped off area. "Calls himself The Trader. Thinks he's a Billy big balls round here. Tried to seduce me a few times, but no chance. He believes he knows everything about everyone. Unfortunately, sometimes he knows something that we need. Like now, the whereabouts of our little nymph. Give me a second."

Amy walked off to speak to two security type guys by the roped off area. Effy and Isha waited and looked around. Effy took in the sights and turned back to Isha, who was staring at one spot. Effy followed her line of sight and smiled.

Isha was watching two blonde women make good use of a double sided dildo. Both on their hands and knees, their asses facing each other, the large rubber dildo buried deep inside them as they pushed back against each other. Looks of pleasure etched on their faces.

"We should get one," Effy whispered into her ear. Isha smiled. Effy squeezed Isha's ass cheek, running her hand lower and squeezing again between her legs from behind, pushing her jeans into her. Isha moaned.

"It does look fun," Isha replied. Amy returned and looked over to where they were looking.

"Well I know what to get you two for Christmas," she said. They all laughed. "Come on." She led them to the VIP area.

They were let through the rope by a large security guard and stepped up to a raised platform. On the platform was a table with a man sitting on a heavily cushioned bench. He was looking down at his lap, and when they neared they saw that he was being sucked off by someone with long orange hair. The bright coloured strands bobbing up and down.

The long dark haired man looked up, his dark beard moved as he smiled from somewhere underneath it.

"Amy!" he said, loudly above the music. "Good to see you."

"Hi Roman," Amy said. "Having fun there?" She nodded at the woman giving him head. Effy flicked her wrist and a clear magical bubble surrounded them, quieting the music slightly, so they didn't have to shout.

Roman nodded, impressed. He was no sorcerer and felt jealousy run through him. He would get his payback though.

"This is just for starters," he said. He gazed longingly at the three of them. Isha shuddered.

"Sorry Roman, we're here on business," Amy said. "You have some information for us."

"Not so fast," Roman said. "There's no reason business can't mix with pleasure." He gripped the woman's hair and stopped her bobbing her head up and down. He pulled her head up, the cock flopped out of her mouth. "Thanks for the warm up, but I don't need you now."

The woman hissed at him when she got up, angry at being dismissed. Effy and Isha were amazed that it wasn't just her hair that was orange. Her gorgeous toned figure was orange, almost scale-like. She stomped off, leaving Roman sat there with a hard average sized cock standing tall.

"Where were we," Roman said, laughing. "You were going to try and convince me to give you some information. Maybe suck it out of me." He smiled. It came across as incredibly creepy.

"Cut the shit," Amy said. "I'm not touching that." She nodded towards his penis. "Bring orange back when we're done and have her finish the job. What do you have on our nymph?"

"Nothing comes for free sweetheart," Roman said. All three of them could have quite easily hit him with various nasty incantations, but they needed the information. "I'm pretty sure you could come up with something I want, something that you have to offer."

"What do you want? Money?" Amy said.

"Money, ha!" The Trader scoffed. "I don't need money. We could come to some other arrangement though." He looked the three of them up and down, clear what he had in mind.

"No chance," Amy said.

"I know how much you need this information," Roman said. "You scratch my back, so to speak, and I'll scratch yours."

"How about I just kick your ass," Amy said.

"You can try, but won't get far in here, and your much needed information stays with me," he said. Amy cursed under her breath. She turned to Effy and Isha.

"No way," Isha said straight away. She liked the look of this club and wasn't opposed to joining in to some of the sights she had seen, it just looked too hot. But sex with the guy in front of her wasn't exactly what she had in mind. She looked over at him as he leered at them.

"I'm not sure there's any other way," Amy said. "Torture would be nice, but that's frowned upon, especially in here. Unless it's erotic."

"If I have to, I will," Isha said. "I'd rather not though." She looked over again at the man and shuddered.

"I'll keep you out of it," Effy said. "I have an idea. You can just keep me and Amy entertained. Does that sound like a good deal?" Isha thought and smiled. Effy winked and then moved forward, addressing Roman. "We're in."

"Good girls," he said. "How about a little show first."

The three young women looked at each other. Amy shrugged. "There's worse ways to spend an afternoon," she said.

"Suppose so," Isha mumbled. The thought of seeing Amy in action had a certain appeal. To say she had fantasised a few times about being with the hot blonde would be an understatement. Many nights at college were spent silently bringing herself to climax whilst imagining Amy's head, or fingers, between her legs.

Amy wasted no time and kissed Isha, they both tilted their heads as their tongues welcomed each other.

Effy smiled. It looked amazing. She pulled Amy's long blonde hair over her shoulder to get a better look. Running her hand over her slender neck and bare shoulder. Down her back and squeezing her ass through her dress. Amy moaned into Isha's mouth.

bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers
12