Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Effy pulled Amy's head back and kissed her, whilst Isha kissed down her neck.

"It's about time you two showed me some love," Amy said, another moan escaping her lips as Effy ran a hand up her thigh and under her dress. Isha had now uncovered a breast and was running her tongue around her nipple. Amy turned back to Isha, kissing her again as Effy's hand went between her legs.

"Oh that's good," Amy moaned as Effy pressed her finger into her panties, feeling how wet she was, pushing the fabric into her. Effy rubbed her clit through the cotton.

Effy looked over at Roman as he stroked himself. His cock wasn't overly impressive. After seeing what some of the demons had been wielding she was bitterly disappointed.

Roman saw her looking and smiled. He was enjoying the show. He'd watch them for a bit, he thought, and then he would need some action.

Isha's hand went inside Amy's panties, meeting Effy's between Amy's legs, both fighting for a touch. Effy removed hers and decided on a different approach. She dropped to her knees. She lifted Amy's dress to above her hips and pulled down her underwear. Amy adjusted her stance, widening her legs. More moans escaping her.

Effy leant forward and ran her tongue up Amy's slit all the way to her puckered asshole, tasting her on the tip of her tongue. Amy groaned. Effy returned to her pussy, pushing her tongue in, and lapping at her juices.

Amy groaned and trembled on Isha's fingers and Effy's tongue. They worked together, desperate to make her orgasm. It didn't take long before Amy's moans got heavier and more intense.

"Fuck me you two," Amy groaned. "You're going to make me cum."

Amy's words spurred the couple's determination, fingers, and tongue working faster. Isha pressing harder on her clit. Effy adding two fingers to the mix. Sliding them deep inside Amy as her tongue went to her asshole again.

"Oh god," Amy cried out. "Not fair."

Roman watched open mouthed as Amy exploded at the assault on her body. The blonde girl squirting hard down Isha's jeans. Effy's fingers covered in her running juices. Her body shook between them as they held her up.

"You fuckers," Amy said laughing, as she slowly recovered. "You'll pay for that." They continued to ignore Roman as Amy dragged Effy up by her long brown hair. Effy smiling at the dominant nature.

Amy lifted Effy onto the table. Effy was too horny to resist and spread her legs, pulling her skirt up, revealing the black silk panties she was wearing underneath. Not for much longer though. Amy soon peeled them off and knelt between her legs. Her kisses on her inner thighs.

Isha took off her tight jeans and underwear, climbed on the table, and opened her legs over Effy's face. She was way to into it now to think about the man watching them.

Effy smiled as Isha lowered herself onto her face. She stuck her tongue out as her lover pushed her moist cunt down onto her mouth.

Amy was on all fours, her pert round ass in the air. She stared hungrily at Effy's shaved pussy, her pink swollen lips glistened with her juices. She eagerly ran a tongue between those lips, tasting her friend. She explored and kissed, Effy's moans spurring her on. She didn't even hear the movement behind her.

Roman had knelt down behind her, the wait too much to bear. He lined up and pushed his cock roughly into Amy. Luckily her cunt well warmed up to the task.

"Mother fucker!" Amy gasped, as Roman, now consumed with lust, started pounding into her. She tried to ignore the pleasure and went back to eating out Effy. Her tongue now lapping at her clit. Effy's groans started again.

Isha watched Roman fuck Amy. She couldn't help being turned on by Amy's long slender back as she was taken from behind. Roman's belly slamming into her firm ass cheeks. All their moans filling the air. Isha moved her hips faster, grinding on Effy's face. Her dripping cunt spreading her juices over Effy's mouth and chin. So close to cumming. Her hips moved faster, more desperate.

Isha soon orgasmed on Effy's face, her body doubling over Effy's body as she violently shook. Her head landed next to Amy's as she ate out her girlfriend.

Effy was next. Her face covered in Isha's juices as she orgasmed, tipping her over the edge. Amy's tongue already doing the required actions. She shook under Isha, her legs clasping on Amy's head.

Roman watched the two girls cum. His own need growing rapidly. He pulled Amy up into him, continuing to thrust hard into her. The blonde's slender body stretched against him. He squeezed her breasts hard. She groaned loudly.

"Harder," Amy moaned. She wanted it rough. There was a time and place for tender and this wasn't it. "Fuck me harder you useless cunt."

"Bitch," Roman growled, picking up the pace. Slamming into her. He tried to hold on, wanting to fuck her more but it was becoming too much.

Effy watched, Isha now beside her, as Roman thrust into Amy. His pelvis slapping loud against her. His groans getting louder. Effy's hand went between her legs, lightly teasing herself. She noticed Isha doing the same.

"I'm going to fill you with cum," Roman groaned into Amy's ear. Amy's own groans became louder. She no longer cared, too lost in the moment.

Roman ejaculated inside Amy, groaning loudly. His thrusting stopped as he buried himself deep inside her, filling her. Amy moaned. Annoyed at the fact he had stopped. She let him finish cumming inside her and then slid off his cock, feeling the cum run out of her.

Roman looked at Effy fingering herself on the table. "Come," he said. "Your next."

Effy was torn between telling him to fuck off, or getting some cock inside her. They needed the information too, so she bit her tongue, and lowered herself down from the table. Following Roman as he went and sat on his couch. His cock still hard.

"I love how this place keeps you hard," he said, looking around. "Means I get to fuck more of you ladies." Effy hid her thoughts and dropped to her knees in front of him. She heard him moan as she took him in her mouth, tasting Amy on his shaft as she covered him in spit.

She worked on his cock for a while with her mouth, forcing him down her throat and teasing his shaft with her tongue. She then stood and dropped her dress sexily in front of him. Now only in her black high heels. Roman groaned at the sight of her slim body as she straddled his lap. Her long wavy brown hair flowed over her small firm breasts.

Whilst Effy was sliding onto Roman's cock, Amy was spreading Isha's legs. Isha groaned loudly as Amy kissed her way up her inner thighs, gripping the table edge with her hands as her lips touched her.

Effy was lifting herself up and down on Roman's lap, her tight pussy squeezing his shaft as she rode him. She moaned softly at the feel of him inside her. He wasn't the biggest, but she was horny and it was still a cock. It felt good.

He leant forward and he tried to kiss her and she pushed him back, picking up her pace. He laughed, she ignored him. He squeezed her breasts and caressed her long slender neck.

Amy was enjoying pleasuring Isha. Her friends moans and groans, adding to the pleasure of exploring her tight wet cunt. Using her fingers and tongue to bring her to the edge.

Effy's narrow hips slid back and forth on Romans lap, his hands around her waist, when they weren't pawing at her breasts.

"Must be your friend's turn soon," Roman said, looking over Effy's shoulder. Isha was writhing on Amy's tongue, her fingers wound deep into Amy's blonde hair.

Effy leaned forward to talk into his ear, still moving up and down. "If you leave her alone I'll let you fuck me in my tight virgin asshole," she whispered. It wasn't technically a lie, she had been taken anally before, but not by a human penis. She might have had a tentacle up there and some magical fantasy cocks, but she was a human cock virgin.

His eyes widened and he nodded. "Okay," he managed. He'd given anal before, but the thought of a virgin asshole had him almost drooling.

Effy pulled off Romans cock and knelt in front of him. She took him in her mouth again, covering his shaft with her spit. She sucked on her fingers too, reaching round and covering her tight puckered hole. Easing a finger in occasionally, she used an incantation, lubing herself up.

When she felt ready she stood and turned, reaching back to take him in her hand and line herself up. She bent her knees and lowered herself against the head of his hard cock, the tip touched her asshole. She pushed down.

She bit back a curse as the head of Roman's cock eased into her. She felt a stab of pain and tried to relax, easing up and pushing back down. Her tight bud stretched around him. She pushed through the resistance, biting her lip hard as it hurt. Ignoring the pain she pushed down hard, and a loud groan escaped as he popped inside her.

She moved up and down slowly, allowing him deeper each time. The feeling both strange but amazing at the same time.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, forcing him in as deep as she could.

Roman watched, eyes wide open, as the tight asshole enveloped his shaft.

"So fucking tight," he moaned.

Effy started moving up and down, her hands on his thighs as she fucked him. She listened to Roman groaning behind her as she watched Isha cumming in front of her. She loved this club already. She focused on the pleasure of the cock deep in her anal passage.

Effy used an incantation she had learnt. She touched her clit with two fingers and said it in her head. Her finger started to vibrate. She groaned at the sensation on her most sensitive parts. She heard Isha cry out and looked over.

Isha was cumming on Amy's face, the soft brown skin on her inner thighs now covered in Amy's saliva and her own cum.

Effy was bouncing up and down hard now, the pleasure taking control of her body. The cock filling her asshole, the act felt filthy, but so hot. Isha watched as the ecstasy was etched on her pretty face.

It wasn't long before Effy was cumming again, and Roman was unloading inside her. His cock twitched in her tight hole as it filled her with cum. Effy continued to milk it out of him till he was spent.

She finally stood up. The cock slopping out and hitting Roman in the stomach. Still dribbling cum.

Amy and Isha had been watching, and they stood up to join Effy in front of Roman. His eyes swept over their bodies.

"Now tell us where she is?" Effy said, breathlessly. Roman laughed. Effy didn't like the tone of it one bit. He checked his gold Rolex.

"Well hopefully I've kept you busy enough." He looked at his watch. "Right now she should be dead," he said, laughing and grinning at them. "And if not she'll have Plan B waiting for her."

"What?" Isha gasped. "Where is she?"

"At least two traps have been set for her tonight. The Master wants her dead," he said. "And what The Master wants, he gets. My job was to keep you bitches busy."

Effy went to grab him, anger at the fact he had been stalling them getting the better of her. As she moved, Amy pushed her sideways, leaping for him.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" she shouted. She pushed him hard backwards against the sofa and kneed him straight in the still hard cock. He screamed. She pinned him down on the sofa by his neck, her knee pressing into his groin.

"Get off me!" he whimpered. "You can't touch me here."

"Try me. Where the fuck is she?" Amy said. "And if you don't tell me I'll rip your cock off here and now." She released her knee and grabbed his penis. She saw the panic in his eyes. Looking to Effy for help who just shrugged.

"Okay. Okay," he said. "It'll be too late anyway. If she's made it past her first friend she might be at the Nymph Village. A trap has been set for her." Amy squeezed harder. "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE." Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Why help this Master?" Isha said.

"Pick a side, girls," Roman said. "And make sure it's the winning one. This guys more powerful than I've ever known. And he's giving me powers to help him." Romans eyes glazed over hungrily.

Amy released him and stood up. "That's all he's got," she said, turning to Effy and Isha.

"We need to go," Effy said, pulling on her dress. Isha was finding her jeans and shoes. "Are you coming?"

"I might just stay here," Amy said. "I.....erm......might be able to find out more info."

"Like what?" Isha said, finding a shoe.

"Oh I don't know," Amy said. She was staring out over the club. Effy and Isha followed her gaze. Her demon friend was being double penetrated by the big cocked demons. "There might be something important to discover. Plus I need to deal with fuck face here." She looked hard at Roman who cowered back in his chair.

Isha and Effy laughed. "Come on we have to go," Effy said, grabbing Isha's hand.

"Wait my shoe," Isha said, as Effy pulled her. She attempted to put it on mid run, or mid hop. Whichever way it was, it wasn't very elegant.

"Fuck this," Isha shouted. With a flick of her hands she was in her blue leather searcher uniform. Effy saw what she did and followed suit.

It took what felt way too long for them to get to the car and then drive to the Nymph Village. Both were panicking the whole way they would be too late. Effy had a feeling that they would need the Sun Nymph on their side and she couldn't help feeling that if they failed to save her then the world was in real peril.

They arrived at the village to sounds of a fight. They both crouched down behind a bush, on the edge of a clearing near the village centre. They wanted a quick assessment of what was going on before they jumped in, and they also had Brannon's orders not to engage without his say so.

They looked out over the clearing. A small blonde nymph was fighting a tall gangly purple demon. He had a large staff and was trying to swat her. She was quick and gave it the run around. A cage was close to them, full of nymphs. Another uncaged nymph was trying to get them out.

"Start thinking of a way to get them out," Effy said to Isha. "I'll let Brannon know we've found her." Effy called it in.

"We've think we found her, sir," Effy said quickly, over a magic stone. Brannon's head hovering over it. The blonde nymph was holding her own so far, but Effy wasn't sure how long that would last. "She's in trouble. Shall we intervene."

There was a short pause on the line. He was thinking. "No not yet," he said. "See how it plays out."

"But sir," Effy said.

"You hold off," Brannon said. "Do not engage until I give the order. Backup is on the way. Do you understand?" He said the last words like a parent might speak to a naughty child.

"Loud and clear," Effy said, signing off. She cursed under her breath. "Shit." She looked out over the field. The blonde nymph was putting up a great fight and the tall demon was getting frustrated.

"We can't just sit here," Isha mumbled.

It wasn't long though before things took a turn for the worse. The nymph was in trouble as the demon continued a flurry of swipes with his staff.

"Fuck this," Effy said. "Come on." Isha followed as Effy ran out from cover, sprinting across the clearing. "Get the others free." Effy pointed to the cage and Isha ran towards it.

They were close to the cage so it didn't take long for Isha to get near. The small nymph trying to free the others heard her coming and turned.

"Get out of the way!" Isha shouted. The nymph moved from the lock, confusion on her face. Isha had studied hard during college, focusing on spells that would come in handy if Effy and herself ever got in trouble. She fired a freeing incantation and the lock blew.

It was now down to Effy to help the blonde nymph. It was too late though. Effy watched in horror as the suspected Sun Nymph was caught with the staff, sending her into a daze. The demon bringing it back down for the final strike.

Effy raised her hands but she was too far away. No spell would reach in time. She saw something whizz across the clearing, just making out a blurred red headed nymph. So fast, Effy just had time to think, before she witnessed the tragedy unfold.

The nymph blur hit the blonde nymph, shoving her hard out the way. The staff made a sickening thud as it hit the saviour, the small lifeless body slamming to the ground. Effy's stomach lurched, but she held onto its contents. The purple demon was still moving, she had to stop it finishing off the other nymph.

Suddenly she saw the blonde nymph begin to glow. It was then that her whole vision lit up, she skidded to a halt, closing her eyes as it became overbearing.

She felt a sudden heat and heard a whooshing sound scream across the clearing. She tentatively opened her eyes. A streak of scorched earth had appeared in the clearing, emanating from the still glowing nymph, and into the forest at the far end. The purple demon, who was standing in the path of the streak, had a hole burnt through his chest. He crumpled to the ground.

Effy watched the blonde nymph fly down to the red head. She could see the grief etched on the pretty face. Her own heart sank as she walked towards her, it was obvious the downed nymph had died from the impact. Effy knelt down and took a closer look. The nymph looked up at her in hope.

"I'm sorry," Effy said. "She's gone." The impact had clearly snapped her neck. No one was powerful enough to heal her kind of injuries.

Isha ran in and put her hand on Effy's shoulder. Vomit rose in her throat at the sight of the dead nymph, its neck an unnatural angle, bile stung her throat. She swallowed it down.

"We need to go Effy," she said. "We can't protect her here." Isha knew The Guild would be here soon. She didn't trust anyone after the orders to stand back and watch had been administered.

They watched the blond nymph stand, sobbing, standing back from her friend's lifeless body. Another nymph flew in and tried to console her, but the blonde nymph pushed her back. They watched as she staggered, her legs wobbling, and collapsed.

Effy moved towards her but the newcomer flew between them. Effy recognised her from their meeting recently. Long blue hair, a brown tough leather top and short skirt. This one had been head of security. She was pretty and solidly built. Small and menacing.

"Step back," she said. "If you want Espin you'll have to go through me?"

Effy kept her hands at her sides. She had read enough about Naiads and Dryads not to fuck with them. Especially when they've just lost one of their own.

"Deilla," Effy said, glad she remembered her name from their meeting not long ago. Her blue hair had made her stand out. "We need to get her somewhere safe. The Guild will be here soon. I can't vouch for their intentions."

"But....but.....you are The Guild," Deilla stammered, confusion etched on her face.

"We are, but there might be some within us that want to hurt Espin," Effy said. "We want to make sure she's safe. Please trust us."

The rest of the village were gathering around the body of the dead nymph, cries of sorrow filled the air.

"Go," came a voice from behind them. They turned to see a nymph with a crown. Her beauty was breathtaking, only matched, or possibly even beaten, by the blonde nymph unconscious at their feet. "We can't protect her, but you must."

"But my Queen," Deilla gasped. "How do we know we can trust them?"

"I do," The Queen said. "But you can go with her. Protect her my friend." the Queen looked up, like she sensed someone, or something coming. "Go now. Quickly."

The urgency in The Queen's voice was all they needed. Effy scooped up Espin and they started running for the trees. Not feeling safe till they reached cover.

Effy wondered how she was going to explain this one to Salanzer.

The End.

Thank you for reading.


12