Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 08

Story Info
Effy has to keep a hell hound busy.
5.7k words
4.69
3.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
707 Followers

CHAPTER 8 - Consequences.

The fear just edged over the anger, keeping it just below the surface. The cave entrance wasn't helping. It was dark and damp, large drips echoed through the chamber as they hit the stone floor, making the figure more nervous still.

The occasional drip bounced off Drek's hard muscular body. The demon was not even noticing. His mind was firmly fixed on the conversation about to take place, and trying to control the hatred inside for the Sun Nymph that had caused this trouble in the first place.

He ran his left hand over his face, feeling the scars she had given him. A deep growl rose from his throat.

Next time would be different. As much as he would want to sample that perfect body again, he wouldn't. He could already imagine the crack her neck would make as soon as he got his hands on her again.

"I wonder what mood you'll find him in," came a female voice from the shadows. A figure stepped out of an alcove in the tunnel wall. Drek had almost jumped due to his nerves. He was glad he had managed not to, his shame was already too much to bear.

"Not now Selena," Drek said, as he took in the tall muscular female demon. Her red skin shining in the light of the torches. And there was a lot of it. Most of her toned body was on show, covered only by a black leather bralette style top and a short black leather skirt.

Dreks eyes moved up her thick muscular legs, her hard six pack stomach, and her thick hard arms. They settled on her bright yellow eyes, shining with their usual mischief. Drek cursed his body as he hardened slightly. Her toned body was a perfect feminine shape, strengthened for purpose. He just wished her personality was less annoying.

Selena ran a hand through her yellow mohawk and grinned. Her head tilted as she took in Dreks face and the scars that covered his cheeks and neck. "If a five inch high fairy can do that to you, imagine what a real woman can do," she said, laughing.

"I told you, not now," he said, his voice a low growl. His anger at the Sun nymph burning again and directing itself at Selena. He pushed past her, their shoulders bumping hard together. He walked on, but she followed.

"Bit touchy," she said. "Maybe if you hadn't been too busy fucking her you might of actually done the job you were supposed to do."

Drek stopped in front of a big golden door, he turned to face Selena. "Jealous are you?" he said.

Selena started laughing and Drek looked at her angrily. He didn't need this shit right now. "I prefer my men a little bit less prone to failure," she said. "So does The Master."

Drek's stomach turned at her words. He wondered what fate lay behind the door. It had been his job to kill the Sun Nymph. She should never have got as far as the back up plan at the nymph village. Which he had later learned had failed too. That demon had died in the process. He might have been the lucky one, he thought.

"He'll still see he needs me," said Drek. He knew he had to show confidence in his abilities. Making himself indispensable was his only way out of a certain painful ending. "Now go away. I'm going in." He opened the door and entered. He was surprised when Selena entered with him and he felt her lean into his shoulder.

"I'm wanted to," she said. "Guess he needs someone to hold that cock of yours as he chops it off." He stopped and she barged past him, heading into the large cavernous room. Drek felt a sudden tingle of fear in his testicles.

He followed Selena into the cavern, his eyes taking in the scene around the throne in front of him. The Master knew how to relax, he thought.

The Master was surrounded by naked and semi naked demons, all writhing and involved in various acts of sexual deviance. The Master himself was deep inside a male demon, while two semi clad females caressed him, running their hands over his muscular body.

They were all demons, but in their human form. It was well known The Master had a thing for fucking humans.

Drek watched the tall, hard body of The Master, as he pounded hard into the male bent over in front of him. His body held down over the arm of the large golden throne. The Master's large clawed hands held him round the waist.

The Master was a large imposing figure. At seven foot tall he towered over most. His muscular physique was solid and well defined. His skin was reptilian and dark green in colour, but he was covered in numerous red markings, covering the majority of his body. His body shape was the most human thing about him, his head, the complete opposite. His features were reptilian too, like some horror movie crocodile, but he had the horns of a ram, giving him an even more powerful appearance.

He had a large thick tail that stretched out behind. Two young women sliding back and forth on it, rubbing themselves against it, as they faced each other. Kissing and fondling whilst they moaned loudly. Their excitement was obvious by the glistening secretions they were coating the tail with.

The young male seemed to be enjoying being impaled on the large penis, his groans echoing through the chamber. Drek hoped his punishment didn't involve what he was having, he was quite happy just being the giver, and not receiving anything that large inside him.

The Master spotted them and slowed. He pulled out of the man and grabbed one of the women. He bent her curvy body over the arm of the throne so her large round ass was stuck up in front of him. The angle was perfect for Drek and Selina to see the large butt plug inserted up her asshole.

The Master wrenched it out of her and she cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. He threw it across the cavern so it skidded to a halt in front of Drek. The plug glistened with a sticky lube that dribbled off onto the rocky floor.

Drek looked up to see The Master roughly enter the demon. Her still gaping hole accepted the large cock gratefully. She cried out in pleasure and her moans steadily intensified as The Master pounded into her, his grunts echoing amongst the cocophany of the other sounds of sex bouncing around the walls of the large chamber.

Heluva couldn't describe how good it felt to have the large cock filling her asshole. No only was it the girth stretching her that felt amazing, but it was also the fact that she had been chosen by someone so powerful to be fucked.

Drek stood there watching with Selena, his own cock now straining against his tight leather trouser. The outline of his own large penis obvious.

"Funny how you can still get hard before your own demise," Selina said, laughing.

"Shut up," Drek said, cursing her in his head for reminding him why he was really here.

The Master suddenly cried out.

A long moan escaped Heluva as she felt The Master spill his seed inside her, filling her quickly. The abnormal amount squeezing into every available space of her stomach, before forcing itself out between the shaft of the large cock and her tight sphincter. This was a moment she would never forget.

The Master smiled as cum ran out of the woman he was giving anal to. Satisfied for a minute, before then remembering his two guests, and why they were here. He pulled out of Heluva, a waterfall of cum sloshing out of her.

"Leave us," The Master said to all the bodies around him. They all instantly stopped what they were doing and started to leave, a few disappointed they hadn't experienced The Master yet. Heluva dripped cum as she waddled after them all. "Wait outside. I haven't finished with you all yet." Smiles broke out within the group, glad there was still more to come.

The Master waited till they all left, his large cock slowly losing its hardness. Drek tried to keep his eyes on The Master's inexpressive face.

"Come closer," The Master said. "Just because you failed me Drek doesn't mean I will hurt you. Yet!"

Drek hid his feelings well. It wasn't wise to show fear. Weakness wouldn't be welcome by the demon that towered over him. He struggled to hold The Master's gaze though, his eyes deep pools of pure darkness.

"My master," Drek said. He moved closer, but still kept a wise distance. Not that it would matter if he wanted him dead. Drek kneeled and bowed his head. "I'm sorry I failed. We underestimated her."

"YOU UNDERESTIMATED HER," The Master bellowed. Drek flinched and Selina fought a smirk. Instantly The Master calmed. "I warned you both. Sygnag paid with his life and you bear the scars as a reminder." The Master paused for effect.

"It's for this reason I will give you another chance. I find revenge serves as a good motivator. That and the fact that if you fail me again you will suffer an endless amount of pain."

"Thank you my master," Drek said. He breathed an inner sigh of relief. "I won't fail again."

"No you won't," The Master said firmly. "When you fail it looks bad on me, and trust me when I say, who I answer to is a lot less forgiving than me." Drek shuddered at the thought. There was only one that The Master answered to and that wasn't worth thinking about.

"Selena will help you," The Master said. "I don't care how, but I need you to kill the Sun Nymph and all her new friends. They're way too bothersome for my plans."

Drek opened his mouth to argue. He didn't need help, certainly not Selena, but as he saw The Master's eyes glow he shut it again quickly.

"This world will be ours soon, if all goes to plan," The Master continued. "No more hiding in these filthy caves. See that you do as I command Drek and you will have a worthy place by my side."

"Yes Master," Drek said, bowing again.

"Now leave me," he said. "And send me back my toys."

Drek bowed low again along with Selina and they left the cavern. Selina told the naked group outside that they were needed and off they skipped, making Selina a little bit jealous. The sight of The Master's large cock and his exploits had peaked her arousal.

Selina's eyes roamed over Derek's hard muscular body. She knew he was well endowed, having been there before. Maybe, she thought.

Drek suddenly grunted. "I don't need your help," he growled.

"Doesn't look that way to me," Selina replied. "I imagine with your head on the block you would be glad of some actual brains."

Drek clenched his fists, his muscles tensing. Selina decided he would definitely help quench her thirst.

"Don't anger me further Selina," Drek said.

"You can take it out on me if you want?" Selena said. "Pretend I'm that sun nymph of yours."

Drek wheeled and grabbed her by the throat, pinning her up against the wall. A gasp and a snigger escaped her lips. He pressed hard into her, applying pressure to her neck.

"You're nothing compared to her," he snarled into her face. Drek realised what he said, he tried to recover, releasing his grip slightly. "Why would I want someone like you when I can make her my fuck toy."

Selena hissed in his face. "Such a hard on for such a pretty creature," she said, then smirking. "Going soft on me Drek. Next you'll be sending her flowers."

"Soft!" he laughed. "I'll show you soft." He lifted Selena by her throat as he fumbled with his shorts. She wrapped her legs around him, her skirt riding up. He pulled his large hard cock out and didn't waste any time as he guided it straight inside Selena. His cock stretched her tightness, forcing its way inside her. Her lack of underwear giving him instant access.

Selena cried out as Drek dropped her down whilst thrusting up into her. His thick cock stretched her wider and filled her instantly. The pleasure tearing through her body. He held her there feeling her shudder against him.

"What's the matter?" Selena said, trying to keep her voice even. "That nymph slut made you a tender lover."

Drek snarled again, and pulled his penis nearly out of Selena before slamming it back in. He started thrusting hard into her, making her groan.

"You'll regret teasing me," Drek said. "I'll tear you apart."

"That's what I'm hoping for," she replied between moans. He felt so good inside her, deep inside her body, his balls hitting her between the legs with every thrust. She couldn't help winding him up. "I'm surprised he didn't make you his bitch."

"What?" Drek gasped, surprised she could still talk with him slamming into her. She groaned as he thrust particularly hard.

"I'm surprised he didn't make you his fuck toy," she replied. "It's about all your good for." It felt so good, the large cock filling her perfectly. An orgasm slowly started to build.

"Shut up," Drek growled. "Or I'll shut you up." He yanked her top down, spilling her breasts out, and squeezed them hard, making her yelp. His hand went back round her throat.

"You wish you could," she said, tauntingly.

A growl rose deep in his throat. He suddenly lifted her off him and pulled out of her. She dropped to her feet just as he grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to her knees.

"I'll shut you the fuck up," Drek said. He shoved his cock hard into Selena's mouth, forcing it deep down her throat. The throbbing shaft sliding over her tongue. The bulbous head stretching her throat around it.

Selena would have smiled if she could. She tried not to gag, not wanting to make him think he was making her uncomfortable.

Drek was thrusting hard into her mouth. Fucking her face frantically, his pelvis hitting her spit covered features.

He gripped her hair hard and pulled her head onto him, his balls hitting her chin as she gagged. He exploded down her throat, his cum shooting straight down into her stomach. Stream after stream filling her. She gagged for air and he let her up just before she passed out. Cum hitting her in the lips and chin.

"Bastard," she gagged. The fucker hadn't made her climax, but she could deal with that in a bit. It had been hot. She looked up, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "We might make a man out of you yet."

Drek growled and stomped off, tucking his cock into his shorts as he went. He had work to do, and he hoped Selina wasn't going to piss him off too much as he tried to complete it.

.........................

Whilst Drek was trying to cure himself of his stress, Effy and Isha were having far less fun.

"ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT THERE?" Effy shouted at Espin. A claw came towards her face and she ducked, bringing her glowing knife up as it passed, chopping the clawed hand off at the wrist. The beast in front of her screamed in pain and sprayed her face in spit.

Effy gagged and hit it in the chest with a stunning incantation that sent it crashing across the museum hall.

"So gross," she said, wiping her face, strands of spit stringing over her fingers. Espin laughed beside her.

"You love it in the face," Espin said. Laughing harder at her witty comment.

"Fuck you," Effy spat. "Are you going to help or what?"

"Not my fight Mistress," Espin said. Shrugging her shoulders. Effy had apparently received the nickname Mistress from Espin, because of her dark red leather Hunters shorts and cropped top. Apparently she should be wielding a whip instead of knives, and maybe a strap on, and other batbelt type instruments. The conversation had been an interesting insight into the Sun Nymphs mind.

"Thanks," Effy said sulkily. Sprinting across the marble floor to help Isha,and finish off the demon with one less claw.

Espin watched her run, her red cloak lifting as she ran to show her pert ass squeezed into her tight leather shorts. That's one very hot, very tough young woman, Espin thought, reminding herself not to wind her up too much. She could kick ass.

Espin knew they could handle themselves and wasn't prepared to get her hands dirty for The Guild. Now if it was to help her hunt down The Master, or Drek, the ones she held personally responsible for Serenity's death, she'd be the first in there getting her hands bloody. Espin uncrossed her legs and leant back against an ancient Egyptian urn. She pulled her little green skirt down and made herself comfortable.

Deilla wasn't sitting around. She was kicking hell dog ass. Espin was enjoying watching the pretty little blue haired fairy at work. That nymph could fight, Espin thought. Currently she was hovering above one slamming incantations into its head, its skull caving in with each impact. When that was clearly dead she went onto the next one.

Another two came out of the portal and Effy cursed loudly. They had come to investigate after reports of an unusual disturbance at the city's museum. The police had been delayed outside with reports of a gas leak, whilst Effy and Isha had been sent in to investigate.

The dead bodies of the two night guards was the first sign of a problem. The four demon hounds that sauntered into the hall, large jaws dripping drool, was the the other sign.

Isha had just finished throwing up her spaghetti Bolognese dinner when the growls had made her look up. The hounds themselves were a nightmare vision. Over a metre tall and twice that in length they didn't look the friendliest of dogs. The large teeth in the imposing jaws were a nightmare vision, and Isha soon forgot the disappointment of losing her Spag bol.

Currently, along with the two dead guards, there were ten dead demon dogs littering the museum hall, but every time they killed one then another came through an archway displayed in the centre. A blue glowing mist was emanating from the arch, obviously to the Hunter and Searcher, some gateway to the demon realm.

"This is ridiculous," Isha said. Striking one coming at her between the legs, hitting it square in its big swinging cock with her staff. It dropped to the floor screaming and she rammed the pointy end through its eye socket.

"Gross," she grumbled, pulling the staff out, a long line of yellow goo stringing out. She pulled out her communication stone, letting the magic flow through her hand. Gavin's head appeared above the rock.

"Techno Mage receiving Indian Princess," Gavin said. Isha fought to not roll her eyes. The Guild's expert had an interesting superhero fetish.

"Gavin. I need your help," Isha said. "These hell dogs we're fighting, they keep coming through the portal. We're holding them off for now, but that can only last so long. I'm sending a picture of the portal now, I need to know how to shut it. If I had time I think I could work it out, but............. Fuck!" Her stone skidded across the floor.

A demon dog had leapt at her and sent her sprawling. It was on top of her in seconds and moved to bite her face, it's large jaw easily large enough to take off most of it.

Gavin watched through the projection as power ignited in Isha's hands and the demon screamed in pain. Heat burning into his neck. It whimpered and retreated back a few steps. Effy came from nowhere, pursued by her own slavering demon dog. She dived over Isha's foe, using her blades. She drew them across it's neck and its face went slack, its head dropping with a thud to the floor.

Effy landed effortlessly on her hands the other side and continued into a roll, springing back up onto her feet. She spun sideways as her follower skidded past her, Effy running a blade down its side, spilling most of its innards.

"I need to see the gateway," Gavin shouted. There was a brief pause as they waited for the next wave of demons to come through. Isha picked up the stone and started to walk over. Gavin on the other end watched her stop and her mouth drop open. She tried to speak but no words arrived. An incredibly loud roar told Gavin that what she saw wasn't good news.

Isha watched in terror as the Mother of all demon dogs stepped through the portal. No scrap that, she thought, seeing the large swinging cock. It was definitely the daddy of all hell hounds. As it finished its crawl through it stood upright and she heard the gasps of Effy and Deilla.

"Mother Earth!" Deilla croaked.

"Indeed," Effy said, spotting the large cock too.

"You have to give me time to work on that gate with Isha," Gavin said from the stone.

bumonk
bumonk
707 Followers
12