Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to last long with that thing," Effy said. Her eyes drew back to its large swinging cock. Her mind swimming with a feeling emanating from the giant beast. She shook her head but it wouldn't go away. She could sense what it wanted. Unsure how, but definitely sure if it's need. Knowing what she had to do to buy them time.

She looked at Isha, wondering if she did what she needed to do, then what she would think. She had a job to do though, and this was what a Hunter did.

Espin, who had nearly nodded off, felt it too, and sat up straighter. Looking from the daddy demon dog to Effy. Surely not, she thought, a sly grin crossing her face. "Who the fuck is this girl?" Espin whispered.

Effy turned to Isha. "Work with Gavin and Deilla and close that gate," she said. "I'll keep this thing busy."

"How?" Isha said. "That thing will kill you."

"Don't worry," Effy said, winking at Isha, trying to show she wasn't nervous, or Mother forbid, excited. "I have a plan. You have to work on the gate though, do not worry about me. Promise me you won't interrupt?" She looked deep into Isha's eyes and found worry, but trust too.

"I promise," Isha said.

"Now go," Effy said. "Move around the room to the right." Effy tore her eyes from Isha's and headed left. She willed the blades away from her knives and put the handles in her belt. She slipped a hair band off her wrist and tied her long wavey brown hair into a ponytail. She held her hands out in front of her, palms up.

Espin watched as she walked slowly towards the big dog. Feeling the tension rise between them. The hostility ebbing away as it was replaced with something else, something raw and sexual. Espin was amazed that Effy had this kind of power inside her, wondering if it meant what she thought it meant, but how did no one else know.

Effy dropped her cloak. She used her magic and the zip on the back of her cropped leather top zipped down, she shrugged her shoulders and it slid down over her arms. Her pert breasts spilled out as her top fell to the floor. She stopped and undid the button to her leather shorts and pulled them down with her underwear.

She stepped out of them and stood there in just her thigh high leather boots. Her petite slim naked body glistened with a light sheen of sweat from the battle before. Her long brown ponytail spilled down her slender back.

The corner of the demon's lip curled up, it's large cock hardened beneath it. Lifting against its muscular body. Effy looked at it and panicked slightly.

"Please don't break me in two," she whispered. She reached down and parted her pussy lips, slightly ashamed at how wet she was. She recited some incantations in her head. The first she had learnt from the forbidden book.

Lube squirted inside her, coating her lips and insides. Another couple of spells she hadn't used before coursed through her. These stretched and shielded her insides, standard incantations taught to all Hunters and Searchers, to protect from some of the things they might have to do. This was one of them. She pushed the tip of her finger into her asshole and did the same spells, just in case.

She moved closer to the demon and dropped down onto her knees, watching it closely, her power never leaving her finger tips. Somehow she just knew what she was doing. The big dog moved over her, dribblefrom it's mouth dropped and ran over her chest.

Isha managed to tear herself away from Effy, Gavin's voice reminding her she had a job to do.

"As exciting as this floor is princess" Gavin said sarcastically. "I wouldn't mind getting a look at that portal and trying to save you goddesses."

Isha would have laughed if it wasn't for the image of the beast towering over Effy. She got moving. She stayed close to the wall and moved slowly, but purposefully, around the scene unfolding in the centre. Deilla met her at the portal.

"It seems that the small demons aren't being called with their Alpha being distracted," Deilla said. "We need to close this thing before his attention is back."

"Gavin you with us," Isha said.

"Yes," he replied. "Hold the ipad up, let me see it." Isha did and held it steady. "Give me a minute."

Gavin took numerous scans of the portal and began cross referencing it's hieroglyphics against his archives.

Effy watched the giant cock bob towards her. It was long and thick, easily longer and thicker than her lower arm. The throbbing head the size of her fist.

As soon as it got close enough she took it in her hands, rubbing it. The Alpha made a low rumbling growl, but not in anger. A large blob of precum appeared already, and strung out towards the floor. Effy couldn't stop herself as she caught it on her tongue, raising her head as she swallowed it down, the thick goo sliding down her neck. She licked the cock.

She squealed as a big paw pushed her onto her back and then pinned her. More drool slopped over her from its big jaws, covering her thighs and stomach. It flipped her over and held her tight, lifting her hips. Effy moaned as the large cock slid underneath her, the shaft running against her wet pussy lips.

It pulled back and the head pressed into her and prised her open. No foreplay then, she thought. She groaned, imagining how it would feel inside her. Hoping she could take it all. There was no denying to herself she wanted it, and as it stretched her open she pushed back against it, helping it slide inside her.

Espin watched with her mouth hanging open. She could feel some of Effy's pleasure emanating from her, making her own arousal grow. She hadn't played with herself since she had lost Serenity and her desire had been growing by the day. Her hand slid up her thigh, lifting her small green skirt. It slid round to between her legs and she pushed two fingers inside herself, groaning softly.

Effy's insides were stretched to breaking point. Her petite body full of large demon cock. Effy moaned loudly. She had never been so full and she thought it felt incredible. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as it started to pull back and forth, ramming it deep inside her each time.

Pinned to the ground, her ass in the air it fucked her mercilessly whilst the others tried to block the portal. She knew it was her job to keep him busy, and what a fucking job it is to, she thought.

Suddenly the demon hound sat down, lifting Effy with its huge paws around her thin waist. It pulled her hard on to its cock, impaling her. Effy's flat stomach bulged slightly with the thickness. Her dripping cunt stretched wide around the girth.

Effy's body was suspended in midair by its strong arms as it fucked into her petite body, her legs stretched wide. It's big hands around her waist, lifting her up and down. Her flat stomach bulged with every thrust, the outline of the giant penis buried inside her.

Effy was crying out in pleasure with every thrust, her insides rammed full of the large cock as it pumped in and out of her. She could feel every inch of its thickness straining against her insides.

"Well she's definitely taking one for the team," Deilla said. She quickly clamped her mouth shut as Isha shot her a dirty look.

"Come on, give me a hand," Isha said. They both started reciting the incantation Gavin had messaged over. Using their magic together to ensure the portal was closed for good. She couldn't bear to think about what Effy was going through, hoping she was being hurt.

Effy definitely didn't think she was making a sacrifice. She was in her element, thinking that if this was what taking it for the team meant, she'd quite happily take it all day long.

She hit her first orgasm like a car hitting a brick wall. It slammed through her body and she cried out loud. "Mother fucker," she screamed. The cock was so big and deep that she squirted hard, showering the already wet floor.

The Alpha continued to fuck her hard as she climaxed, pulling back and slamming back into her insides. She cried out again.

"Quickly," Isha gasped, not looking round. "We have to help her." Deilla gave Isha a funny look, but kept quiet. She didn't think Effy was screaming in pain at all.

Espin orgasmed hard on her fingers, her small thin body convulsing in pleasure. Seeing Effy's perfect body so full of giant cock, and the noise she was making. It was too much for her. She bit her lip hard as she came on the fingers inside her.

There was no let up for Effy, but the Alpha's animalistic grunts got louder and louder. Its thrusts more frantic. Again it brought Effy close to the edge, her body never fully recovering from the last one.

The Alpha roared and Effy orgasmed again as cum erupted like a volcano deep inside her. The Alpha's giant testicles emptied their load inside Effy.

Effy popped off it like a champagne Cork, an explosion of cum forcing itself out of her. She fell onto the floor on her stomach, as she was briefly showered in the still ejaculating cock. She curled up into a ball, her body still spasming in pleasure.

Cum ran out of her gaping pussy and over the tiled floor. The slight swelling in her belly receding. She was groaning loudly.

As Isha said the last words of an incantation the portal sucked in on itself. The ancient stone frame condensed into a tiny orb of light, a miniature black hole voiding its existence. There was a deafening crack.

The Alpha turned its head and looked their way.

Isha then noticed the next message from Gavin, below the incantation. 'DO NOT CLOSE TILL ALPHA IS THROUGH. IT'S TOO STRONG."

"Oh bollocks," Isha muttered.

Effy, sensing the change in the Alpha, tried to stand, but flopped back down onto her side into the puddle of cum that had run out of her. Her legs still too weak from her pounding.

The Alpha launched with blinding speed across the hall, pure rage on its face. It had been cut off from its family and was now filled with incredible anger.

Isha raised her staff in hopeless defence as it sprinted towards her, it's jaws snapping and snarling. Scenarios ran through Isha's head.

Deilla flew bravely towards it, power rising in her fingers. She knew it was futile, but she couldn't stand by and watch it kill the human.

Effy saw what was going to happen and jumped to her feet, planting her foot to sprint after it, her own power racing through her wrists. She cried out in anguish as her foot slipped in the cum again, her foot sliding out from under her and she landed on her knees.

It bore down on Isha and Deilla. They realised they had no chance. Isha glanced towards Effy and their eyes met.

"Sorry," Isha mouthed.

A blinding thin beam of light shot across the hall, drilling a tiny hole into the side of the Alpha's head. It went straight through, burning a hole in the wall beyond it.

The Alpha's eyes went slack, its jaw dropped, and its legs gave way. Deilla just managed to flick herself higher as it slid across the shiny floor below her, straight towards Isha.

Isha cursed again and leapt sideways. The Alpha's body just missed her feet and its weight crashed through the display stage, destroying the arch, and hitting the wall with a thud.

It lay there still. It's body in a crumpled heap. A small hole had bored through its thick skull, the hole smoking and the smell of burnt flesh wafting across the big hall. Effy, Isha, and Deilla all looked to the source of the beam of light.

Espin was stood on the bench with her finger in the shape of a gun, held up by her face. She blew the still glowing fingertip, like a miniature James Bond, and laughed.

"YOU COULD OF FUCKING DONE THAT EARLIER!" Effy screamed. She was on all fours again, trying to stand in the still growing puddle of cum. Her whole body now dripping with it. It still running out of her well fucked cunt. It dropped in gooey clumps from her hair.

Espin shrugged, and then laughed again.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12