Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 09

Story Info
Effy And Isha learn some truths about The Guild.
4.4k words
4.84
2.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers

CHAPTER 9 - The beginning.

Deilla woke softly and felt a presence next to her on the bed. She opened her eyes to find Espin's slender thigh next to her. She was sat crossed legged on the large single bed. The small nymphs taking up a tiny portion in the centre. At only 5 inches high the bed was definitely overkill.

"What's going on?" Deilla groaned, half asleep. Her eyes running up the pretty Sun nymphs body. She caught Espin's face, the morning sunlight catching her beautiful features, a tear slowly ran down her cheek. "What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry for not helping with the fight yesterday," Espin said, quietly. "I feel bad. I should have helped earlier. I don't mean to make everyone hate me...........it's just easier to not let anyone in."

"I know," Deilla said. She touched Espin's thigh gently, the soft skin sending a tingle through her body to parts she tried to ignore. It had been a while since she'd had any fun, and being around one of the prettiest creatures on the planet was taking its toll. "But we could have died yesterday and you had the power to stop them earlier." Espin's eyes dropped to her own legs.

"I can make it up to you," Espin said as she touched Deilla's bare leg and her hand slid up her inner thigh.

"Espin!" Deilla softly moaned. "We shouldn't....."

"I just want to forget for a while," Espin said, her voice quiet and yearning. "To not think about the pain."

Deilla didn't stand a chance, unable to resist as Espin ran her hand over her hip and stomach, stopping on one of her firm round breasts through her top.

"Just for a while," Espin said, squeezing gently and pressing her palm on to Deilla's hardening nipple.

Deilla couldn't stop Espin as she climbed on top of her. She even opened her legs so the small blonde nymph could press between her open thighs, a groan escaping her as Espin's bony hips pressed into her.

Deilla knew she was being used but didn't care. Memories of unwanted fantasies popping into her head. She couldn't help but find Espin incredibly beautiful. Her perfect body was too enticing, but it was her face that was so encapsulating. Pure beauty.

Their lips met and Espin groaned when Deilla gripped her firm bum cheeks. Pulling her down between her legs. Espin grinding into her.

"Oh Mother Earth," Deilla gasped and Espin giggled.

"Does that feel good," Espin teased, she moved her bony pelvis into Deila's open legs. Deilla feeling the sensations ripple from between her thighs, and course through her body. She moaned in agreement.

Espin nibbled at one of Deilla's small pointy ears, almost sending her over the edge, her body arching up into Espin. Her arousal was so intense she already felt she was bordering on a climax with every touch.

Espin's kisses worked their way down over her naked body, her neck, and collar bone. She lifted Deilla's cropped top and kissed her breasts. Deila's moans growing louder as Espin's tongue circled her nipples. Nibbling and kissing the hard tips until she could take it no longer.

"I need you," Deilla groaned. The fire between her legs now almost unbearable.

Espin responded by moving her hand down over Deilla's hips and outer thigh, before moving inside and up. Deilla's body tensed with anticipation as the hand traced higher, her legs parting further. Espin paused just short of where Deilla needed her touch so desperately.

"How much?" Espin teased.

"Please touch me," Deilla moaned. She moved her own hand down and Espin stopped it. Espin moved her fingers so they brushed over Deilla's pussy lips, lightly teasing open her slit.

Deilla raised her hips slightly and Espin's finger teased inside her. She moaned. Relief flooding through her as Espin applied more pressure, the fingertip caressing her hard clit.

Her groaning grew louder as Espin used more fingers on her, pressing down on to her clit before running them down the length of her centre.

"So fucking wet for me," Espin said. Deilla couldn't argue.

Espin slid two fingers roughly inside her and Deilla's body bucked. Her thick muscles were tightening as she tensed with pleasure. A cry escaped her as Espin pushed her fingers in hard and deep. Starting to move inside her straight away.

"So good," she groaned. Her abs tightening on her athletic stomach. Espin lifted Deilla's top again and bent down to take a nipple between her lips, making Deilla groan again. Her fingers probed inside her and moved quicker.

Espin paid some attention to Deilla's breasts for a while. Kissing, squeezing, and fondling. Deilla's orgasm growing.

Espin's kisses flowed down Deilla's body. Tracing the muscles of her abdomen until they reached the trimmed mound of her hair. Lightly planting a kiss on her most sensitive body part. Deilla's hands wound into Espin beautiful golden hair and pulled her between her thighs, her hips rising as she pushed herself onto her mouth.

Espin's tongue plunged inside her and Deilla cried out in pleasure, her body bucking and hips rising further. She felt lapping above the fingers inside her, between the top of her now swollen pussy lips. Deilla gripped the blonde nymphs' hair harder, pulling her into her further.

Espin circled Deilla's clit with the tip of her tongue. Deilla moans growing louder and louder. She was close to reaching her climax when Espin stopped.

"No!" Deilla gasped. Desperation had taken over her senses. She needed to cum.

"Not yet," Espin said.

Espin kneeled up and spread Deilla's legs, she shifted forward, opening her own legs and pressing her pelvis against Deilla's. Their wet pussy lips pressed against each other, their clits rubbing against moist flesh. They both groaned.

Espin started moving her narrow bony hips, rubbing and grinding. Her skinny body gyrated against Deilla's. Her movements were hypnotic as Deilla watched every muscle move seductively.

"Oh Mother Earth," Deilla groaned. "That feels so good."

"Oh fuck. You're not wrong," Espin said, gasping as a particularly sweet spot was reached.

Espin pushed harder, moving her hips faster, grinding with more intensity and desperation. The room filled with their moans.

Deilla felt like she was going to explode if she didn't cum soon. The torture of being on the cusp driving her wild, caught between never wanting it to end and desperately needing it to stop.

"Oh god. I need to cum," Deilla cried.

"Still not yet," Espin said as she smiled down at her. Slowing but pressing harder. Grinding into her.

"No, don't stop," Deilla begged. "Please don't." It was almost torturous now.

"I'm not ready to let you," Espin teased, slowing down. She squeezed Deilla's breasts hard, a mischievous laugh escaping her.

Espin kept a slow rhythm. The speed didn't matter anymore for Deilla though. She was so worked up there was no stopping the climax that was building. The slow rate though made it build more intensely, her body filling with the pleasure between her legs. She had never felt so aroused.

"I need to cum," Deilla groaned.

Espin just smiled, her thin body still gyrating over her. The pretty nymph sent Deilla careering over the edge.

The release came with a mixture of ecstasy and indescribable relief. Deilla orgasmed, pressing harder into Espin as she squirted hard. Her pussy ejaculated like a fountain.

Deilla woke with a start, her body tight and shaking hard, her hands flying between her legs and instantly feeling the wet patch spreading fast between her thighs. She gripped on tight to her soaking cotton panties as her spasms continued ejaculating her juices into the crotch. She clung on tight until her orgasm slowed, and then stopped.

"Mother Earth," she whispered. She had never had such a vivid dream that she had actually cum in real life. And not just a bit, the bedding and her inner thighs were soaked. She glanced over to see Espin sleeping and thanked Mother Earth for that mercy. She didn't fancy explaining herself.

Deilla quickly got up and fluttered through the gap in the door to the bathroom, droplets of her juices running down the inside of her legs.

Espin opened an eye and smiled. Deilla's dream had emanated through the room, and she had felt every emotion, waking Espin from her own slumber. Espin immediately felt her arousal and added a little bit of her own magic to the mix to make things more interesting. A small laugh escaped her lips.

The small blonde nymph couldn't create sexual desires in others, but she could sense them and amplify them. And there was great fun to be had in that. Especially feeling Deilla cum like she did, she could have fun with her, she thought.

She was now in a particularly mischievous mode, and decided to get up and make Deilla uncomfortable. Maybe after a little play of her own, she thought

Effy woke up a little bit later to the sound of shouting. She groaned and pulled the pillow over her head. Isha was already up, the bed empty beside her. It wasn't difficult to work out who would be shouting at each other. She slowly stood and headed downstairs. After a quick wee stop of course.

She stopped just inside the kitchen door. No one noticed her.

"I'm an ungrateful bitch?" Isha said, standing near the kitchen counter, unaware of Effy's presence.

"Well I did save your life," Espin said. "Maybe you should be thankful. If it wasn't for me you would have been dog food."

Isha scoffed. "Well you should have done it earlier," she said angrily. "Effy wouldn't have had to be.........." Isha didn't know how to finish.

"Be fucked by a big devil dog," Espin offered for her. Isha's face filled with rage. "Jealous were you." Espin wondered if she could make the girl's head explode. If it wasn't for her brown skin she would have been bright purple.

"To be honest," Espin continued. "I only saved you because I wouldn't have been able to bear Effy's crying round the house."

Isha was just about to shout when they all jumped with the sound of Effy's laugh.

"You just can't help yourself can you," Effy said, smiling at the pretty blonde nymph. "You can pretend to be a heartless cunt all you want, but you're not fooling me." Effy was angry with the sun nymph, her bits were aching from the hell hounds fucking, but knew that wasn't what was needed at this time. They needed Espin to see the good in humanity.

Espin laughed, she loved the balls on this one, and that was where Effy was right, as much as she wanted to not give a crap about anyone, deep down she couldn't. She liked Effy, not only was she extremely attractive, but she was fierce too. She hated this fact and it made her more determined not to show it. Isha unfortunately took the brunt of Espin's anger for other reasons.

A small flame of remorse for how she treated her tried to ignite inside her. Espin quickly extinguished it.

"Whatever," Espin said. "Tell yourself whatever makes you all happy and squidgy inside. The quicker all this shits over with, the quicker I can get back to being by myself."

Espin flew out before anyone could say another word. She didn't have to explain herself, and she certainly didn't want to.

"I don't know how you tolerate her," Isha grumbled. "I guess it's easier because she doesn't hate you as much."

"She doesn't hate you," Deilla said, from the table, making Effy and Isha turn to face her. Deilla flicked her blue hair out of her face as she looked up from the candy crush she had been playing again. "You remind her of Serenity."

"What!" Isha said, confused. She was neither red headed, or nymph sized. Plus the fact her skin was a different colour. "I'm not sure........"

"You two are like how they were," Deilla interrupted. "Effy is strong willed and fearless, you, sweet and loyal. As a couple you two remind her of the two of them. Thus you're the Serenity. She's scared of letting anyone in, but you scare her the most. She believes it only brings her pain." Deilla looked back down to her game. "Give her time."

Isha kept quiet, helping Effy with the coffee and getting some breakfast together. Effy leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Sweet and loyal," she whispered. "And completely fuckable."

Isha kissed her back, smiling. "Maybe we'll wait till you've recovered eh?" Isha said. Glancing down to Effy's lap. Effy laughed, she was definitely still a bit sore from yesterday.

"Yeah maybe," she said. "Changing the subject, we need to go get dressed in a minute. Amy's coming over with Dana. She's managed to arrange a meeting with the demon, and decided to sneak her in under cover.

After breakfast they all got dressed and waited for the appointment with Dana. It had been decided she would come here, but they had to make sure she wasn't spotted, as the demon world wouldn't like one of there's helping The Guild.

A little while later Effy, Isha, Deilla, and Espin were all sitting in the living room, deep in their own thoughts. Deilla kept stealing glances at Espin, the memories of last night's dream still vivid in her mind. The small blonde nymph was too tempting in her usual short green skirt and green crop top. Her long slender legs in their thigh high green boots dangling off the table.

Espin caught Deilla looking and gave her a wink. Deilla blushed and quickly looked away. Maybe a fuck with muscles wouldn't be such a bad idea, Espin thought. For fun though, Espin was adamant she wasn't getting involved with anyone again. That led to pain that she wasn't willing to face ever again.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang and Effy went to get it. Letting in Amy and Dana.

"Hey gorgeous," Amy said, looking incredible as always. Even in her casual look of jeans and black tank top.

"Hi Amy," Effy said. Her eyes caught Dana, her head covered with the hood of a baggy fitting black hoodie. "Hello again Dana."

"Hey Sweetie," Dana said, taking down her hood as the door closed. Not hiding her eyes roam over Effy in her white crop top and black leggings. Effy felt the warm glow of her face blush, and other areas tingle. Dana had short blonde hair. Tall and curvy. The curves in all the right places. Unfortunately hidden under the hoodie at this point. Along with her long black tail. Effy wondered where she kept that.

Effy stepped aside and ushered them in. "Living rooms the first on the left," she said.

Amy entered the room first and her eyes instantly noticed Espin. The beauty radiating from the sun nymph was hard to miss.

"Wow," Amy said. "You are a little cutie aren't you." Her beauty was an understatement, she thought.

Espin grinned, taking in Amy's body. "Not so bad yourself blonde stuff," she said.

"Oh god," Isha said. "I'm not sure these two meeting is a good idea."

Espin gave Isha a wry smile and turned her attention back to Amy. She knew she'd like this human, she thought.

Amy walked over to Espin and leaned closer to her, examining her perfect little nymph body. "They said you were pretty but that was an understatement," Amy said. "Dangerous too apparently. My kind of girl." Espin giggled. "Shame you're so tiny."

"Never stopped me having fun," Espin said. Deilla tutted at the flirtatious look Espin gave Amy.

"Have you ever been inside a big person before?" Amy asked, feeling Espin's flat stomach with her finger tip.

"Inside?" Espin giggled, even the sun nymphs filthy mind not quite getting it.

"Yeah you know," Amy said, looking down at her lap, and raising her eyebrows a couple of times.

"Eewwww!" Isha squealed. "What's wrong with you?"

"Oh. Not yet," Espin said winking. "I've always wondered what it would be like."

"Right! Change the subject," Isha said. Everyone stifled a laugh.

"Stop winding her up," Effy said, smiling.

"Very gorgeous," Amy said to Espin. Espin pirouetted, giving Amy an eye full of her pants less undercarriage. "God I wish I was little." Espin giggled.

"Enough you two," Effy said. She turned to Dana. "Thank you for coming over Dana. We really appreciate it and know what a risk you're taking. Did Amy explain what we would like to go through?" It had been Effy's idea to get a demon's view of Sorcerer/demon history. It had become apparent to the Hunter and Searcher team that The Guild's view of demons may not be the most truthful and politically correct view.

"She did," Dana replied. "Where do you want me to start?"

"The beginning please," Isha said. "We want a non sorcerer's version of events." They all sat and got comfy.

"You all know how life began?" Dana asked the room.

"I know what we're taught," Effy said. "The sorcerer version. I want yours."

Dana smiled. Who was this girl, she thought. No one normally cared to hear a demon's side of a story. Especially not a Hunter from The Guild.

"Okay," Dana said. "I'll start right at the beginning." She shifted in her seat.

"Life didn't begin with a big bang, it started with the birth of Mother Earth," Dana said. "A spirit within the planet to look after all life. A being that wields enough power to mold life to her will. Mother Earth is basically the caretaker of this planet and the creator of all its inhabitants."

"At first it was easy," Dana went on. "What she created was basic, new and innocent. Creatures that could evolve into what we have now. There wasn't much in the way of plants and the first creatures, but as things progressed it got harder to manage, and mistakes were made. Species that Mother Earth fucked up, and she didn't want these spoiling her precious planet. She knew these needed to be dealt with. Creatures that she deemed too evil, or one's that simply might have a negative impact for Earth. They had to go somewhere, right?"

"Her power was immense," Dana said. "Back then she created another place. Another realm so to speak. It's not on this planet, but kind of next to it. An invisible shadow. Anything she didn't want she banished there. Threw it away like unwanted trash." Dana's voice rose in anger as she spoke. She too herself was one of these outcasts. She realised her temper was growing and took a deep breath, calming herself.

"She threw us away," Dana continued. "People like me didn't comply with her perfect vision. It was like disposing of dog shit."

"I'm sorry," Effy offered, seeing the pain in her eyes. In the Sorcery world you were always brought up to believe demons were evil, but just seeing Dana now made it obvious it was all a lie.

"It's not your fault," Dana said. "And it's believed she realised her mistakes, but it was too late to change it."

"The damage was done," Isha muttered.

"Yes. But Mother Earth's biggest mistake was creating a place where she had no control," Dana said. "It only took one catalyst and the Dark Realm as we know it was born."

"How?" Isha pushed. She had heard all this before, but it was interesting to hear it from another perspective.

"She sent a being that held unforseen ambition," Dana answered. "One that wasn't just happy eating and fornicating. It wanted power and above all, it wanted revenge for being outcast. He crowned himself king. His true name is Supay, but he is known by many names in your world."

"He built a resistance of like minded demons," she said. Isha noted the use of the word resistance. "Their goal was to stop the banishment of our kind. Some just wanted to live in peace on earth, a more habitable landscape."

"Could we coexist though?" Effy asked. "Some demons need to kill to eat."

"They don't have too," Dana said. "I need raw meat, but I'm happy with a rare steak. It goes for most of us, just sometimes we get desperate."

"I've met demons that kill for fun," Deilla chipped in.

"Aren't some humans bad too?" Dana said. She let it hang in the air. "At the beginning it was quite easy to determine between so-called good versus evil. Most demons were savage by nature, but as time went on the lines blurred. Just like you have bad humans, we have bad demons. But most demons just want to live a peaceful life. Some who want to escape persecution in the other realm. We just want to live in peace."

bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers
12