Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana looked down, tears in her eyes. Amy moved beside her and put an arm around her.

"Why so many lies," Isha muttered. Everyone looked at her, and Isha realised she needed to clarify. "The Guild has lied to us for years."

"We need to speak to Salanzer about this," Effy said. "Try to do something."

"It's people like yourselves that can make a difference," Dana said. "The next generation of Hunters and Searchers."

"We'll try," Isha said. "How do demons come over?"

"It's not simple," Dana said. "Sometimes random cracks appear in the shadow realm, and when they do, a demon might take advantage. Like I did. Slipping through into this world. There are some artifacts that can bring a demon through. Usually situated on this side."

"So over time we have found various ways to this world," Dana said. "That was why your precious guild was set up in the first place, there was enough of us to worry about, and needed hunting down and killing." Effy and Isha glanced at each other, shame running through both of them.

"Again, it's not your fault," Dana said. "It's the way you've been brought up, and I sense you two more than anyone would accept a change."

"This Master," Effy said. "Where is he, and how will he get over?" They knew he had been planning on coming over, some of their latest foes had said he was.

"I'm not positive," Dana said, thinking. "I heard some rumblings that he is close to breaking through to this planet. That he's found a way, but he's currently stuck on the last leg. He has people looking for something that will break the last barrier. And if he gets here we're in trouble." Everyone shared a nervous glance, apart from Espin, who looked like she might enjoy a meeting with the big boss man.

"He's an emissary of the true demon king, Supay," Dana added. "Paving the way for a kingdom on Earth."

"Supay. Can he come here?" Isha asked. Not sure she really wanted to know the answer.

"Not as things stand now. He'll never be free whilst Mother Earth is still within the Earth and the Sun burns in your skies," Dana replied. "She used nearly all her powers to trap him there. She now lies dormant, watching the world she made grow around her. Whether she's pleased with her creation we'll never know."

"Something tells me she probably isn't," Amy said. "We've managed to fuck this planet right up the asshole."

"Speak for yourself sweetcheeks," Espin said. "Nymphs devote their lives to repairing the damage your lot do."

"Most nymphs," Deilla said. Espin threw her a scathing look.

"I wasn't always this way," Espin spat, her anger boiling. "If I hadn't been treated like shit growing up." Espin was still bitter about how she was persecuted for being different. Her Dryad and Naiad sisters treating her as an outcast. Not knowing she was a rare Sun Nymph.

Deilla dropped her eyes and mumbled an apology. Espin crossed her arms and huffed.

"We can all live in the past or we can try to change things for the better," Effy said.

"There's still time to heal all of this," Isha added in support. "If we work together."

"Read that on a Facebook post?" Espin asked, laughing. It was Isha's turn to give off the evils.

"What do you want?" Effy said, ignoring them and turning to Dana. The blonde headed demon had taken a great risk to come and speak to them, and they had trusted her in inviting them into their home. The trust was there because they all trusted Amy, but Effy still needed to ask.

"I don't want this world to change," Dana said. "Back there it's all about control by fear. Strangely I'm relatively free here, if I keep to my own and hide who I am when I'm out. It's not perfect by far, but it's a start. Don't get me wrong, I know I'd never be accepted here. You lot can't even get along amongst yourselves, if you can't accept a different colour of skin then you'll hardly accept this." Dana released and swished her tail in the air as she gazed at it. Again Effy saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Also there's some fucking hot carnal pleasures to be had on this planet," Dana said. "Which leads me to ask when you two are visiting the club again? We need to be introduced properly. Also, you owe me for this."

Effy laughed and Isha flushed hot, smiling awkwardly. Both with images of what could happen with the sexy demon in front of them if they went back to the club that Amy took them to.

"We do owe you," Effy said. "We'll visit soon."

"This weekend?" Dana suggested. Effy did really want to go again, this time experiencing it properly and not as a work assignment. Deep down Isha did too, though she wouldn't admit it.

"Okay," Effy said. "Hopefully I'll be less tender by Saturday."

"Yesss!" Cried Amy. They all laughed.

"What clubs this?" Espin asked, finally perking up again as the sexual tension skyrocketed in the room.

"Never you mind," Isha said. Espin stuck her finger up at her.

"We'll tell you later," Effy added before they started arguing. "Thank you Dana. You've been a great help. We just need to come up with some plan. I'm fed up with us waiting for them to come for us."

"I bet," Dana said. "Let me know if there's anything else you need, but if not see you Saturday."

"We'll look forward to it," Amy said. A sparkle in her pretty blue eyes.

"I bet you will," Dana said.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12