Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 12

Story Info
A dangerous mission for our Hunter.
4.4k words
4.69
1.7k
2

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
700 Followers

CHAPTER 12 - Outcast.

"Come here girl," The Master said. The young woman with short bright pink hair stood and started walking towards him. She smiled and eyed his body seductively. This one was good, he thought. Her hair showed off her long pointy ears and young innocent face. Well, she might have looked innocent but she didn't act that way. That was why he liked her.

"I don't trust this one," Selena said, making sure the pink haired girl heard. She got no reaction from her. She knew her place.

"You don't trust anyone," The Master said. "This one is the best we have." He stroked himself as she neared. She knew her role too and knelt in front of him, lifting her long white dress up her thighs as she dropped and instantly ran her tongue up his long thick shaft.

She groaned as she sucked up the blob of precum she squeezed out the tip, tasting his salty arousal on her lips. She opened her mouth wide and slipped the head into her mouth, running her tongue over his most delicate regions.

"That's all for now," The Master said, addressing Selena. "We'll talk later."

Selena bowed her head, giving the girl an evil look. She'd pay for this later, Selena thought. That should have been her on his cock.

The pink headed girl smiled inside. Pushing the cock deep down her throat and letting it stretch her neck. The Master groaned.

"Good girl," he said. He gripped her head and held her on his cock. She gagged slightly but didn't struggle, letting the bulbous head nestle in her long slender neck.

She gasped for air when he finally let her up, spit stringing down her chin. She smiled up at him as she did it again. She worked on his cock expertly, savouring the occasional groan she teased out of him.

"Sit on it," he commanded. She smiled up at him. She wanted it badly. She forced him down her throat once more until she gagged again, covering it in her saliva as she came back up. The hard throbbing cock glistened with her spit.

The Master gripped her neck and pulled her up. Spit trailed from her mouth, stringing out to the floor. She pulled the dress up over her head, revealing her perfect slender body beneath. He turned her and pulled her hips back towards him, lowering her down.

She stuck her ass out, keeping her legs closed. He held her up as she reached back and guided him against her, now dripping, cunt.

She wasn't sure she could take him like this. He was big and with her legs shut it made her so tight. He didn't care though as he pulled her down. His hands wrapped around her thin waist. She just managed to line him up.

She cried out as it forced her open. The large cock stretching her engorged aroused pussy lips. They stretched around the bulbous head. A mixture of pleasure and pain nearly made her pass out.

"It's so big," The Master heard her groan. He smiled and forced her down harder. She cried out as it buried deep inside her.

He didn't give her time to get used to it. He started lifting her up and down by her thin waist. Using her to pleasure his large cock.

The young woman groaned as the cock filled her petite body, forcing him slightly deeper each time. Almost his full length buried inside her body. She took her pert round breasts in her hands, squeezing and moaning again.

She bounced up and down vigorously. She couldn't help but love this cock. Its size and girth always hit the right spots within her, driving her to fulfill the need to cum all over it.

The Master gripped her hips and helped her slide up and down his shaft. He made her go faster, pulling her down hard on his big cock.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "It's making me cum." It was so deep inside her everytime she hit his thighs.

The Master stopped her, his cock half buried in her tight cunt. She fought against him, trying to fuck it.

"Please Master," she begged. She had been so close. She ached desperately to cum.

He lifted her off and turned her. She staggered around, her legs trembling with excitement. He pulled her onto his lap and she straddled him, lifting her pelvis, spreading her legs and guiding him back inside her.

She cried out as he lifted his pelvis up and pushed her hips down hard onto him, burying as much of his length as she could handle within her. Her nails dug into his shoulders and he growled as she drew blood.

"Bitch," he said, squeezing one of her breasts hard, making her grimace.

"You love it," she purred. Bringing herself up his shaft and then dropping back down. Her thin body impaling on the long thick cock.

"I do," he groaned. "Not as much as you, you insatiable slut." The Master did truly like this one. A human-like appearance, only her pointy ears a sign of her true blood, but the desire of a demon.

To prove the point she started lifting herself up and down quicker, picking up the pace till she was groaning with every drop of her body. The orgasm that had threatened earlier returned quickly.

The Master pawed at her breasts as she rode him, their eyes locked together. She needed him to want her, to know she was the one to meet all his needs.

She leant back and moved her feet up onto the throne. Stretching her legs wide and letting her slight weight force her body down his full length. Her eyes rolled as she took him all inside her. Every last millimeter.

He filled her completely, her innards stretching to accommodate his massive cock.

She slid her slim body up and down the thick cock, feeling every inch of his thickness rub against her. Feeling every inch of his length slide inside and out. She closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasure rippling through her. Bringing herself to the point she always so desperately desired.

She knew now though why she desired it so much. How her body needed it to feed her power. She was glad she had found out, no longer wondering why she was in a constant state of arousal, feeling free of the shame that constantly nagged at her deep within. It was in her nature.

She groaned loudly now with each lowering of her body.

"Oh god," she moaned.

"Fuck god," The Master laughed.

"I'm cumming," she moaned. "Cum with me Master. Fill me with cum. Oh fuck, I want your cum."

She bounced harder, the pleasure reaching the right spots to tip her over the edge. She cried out as she orgasmed on his lap, cumming hard on the shaft within her.

The Master groaned too, her speeding up and groans finishing him off. He came hard, deep inside her body, filling her with hot demon seed.

She felt all of it fill and warm her insides as it pumped generously inside her. She moaned, feeling what she needed from the act. Cum filled every inch of her.

She shook as he squeezed her breasts hard, making her cry out. Her cunt squeezed the last of the cum out of his large demon testicles.

"Good girl," he growled in her ear. "Come and see me again later."

She smiled and nodded, biting her lip as her orgasm slowly subsided.

The Master stood and she slipped to the floor, curling up into the fetal position as her body rocked with the occasional tremor. She shifted slightly, cum oozing out of her onto the cold rock. It tickled but she liked the feeling.

The Master stood and stepped over her. He disappeared down one of the many tunnels leading away from the main hall.

After a while she stood on her shaky legs. She ran her fingers through her short pink hair. She slunk off, forgetting her dress, cum running down her inner legs. As she exited the cavern she smiled. Both from the ache of satisfaction and the plan that was working so well.

It had taken weeks for her to get into this position. Her plan finally came together in the last few days. She tried not to think about Isha, knowing this route of action might have cost her their relationship. She heard their last words as she navigated the dark tunnels.

"You think I won't come back," Effy said. "You think I'll like it too much there. The little slutty demon getting her fill."

"NO!" Isha gasped, shocked at Effy's bluntness, the anger that so easily rose from her these last few days. She couldn't deny it hadn't briefly slipped into her mind occasionally, before she pushed it away."I would never....."

"It's the only way," Effy sighed, reading the truth on her lover's face. "The cost is too great."

"There must be another way," Isha said, her voice trailing off at the end. She knew there wasn't but couldn't face the fact Effy would be putting herself in so much danger.

"We've exhausted every option," Effy said. "We fucked up."

"We didn't know about him," Isha said. She knew Effy blamed herself for not spotting Gavin was the traitor. "None of us...."

"It doesn't matter now," Effy interrupted, she let out a huge sigh. "I have to put it right."

"Not alone," Isha said. "We can work it out together. Let me come with you."

"You're not a demon," Effy said, anger creeping into her tone. She took a deep breath. "They'll spot you easier. The non-freaky one."

"Don't say that," Isha said. "I don't care what you are."

"I'm going," Effy said. She reached out and touched Isha's cheek. Playing with a few dark strands of hair and then tucking them behind her ear. "I'll be okay, and Espin has a way we can communicate. If it gets bad you come and get me and we stop him. But we need Intel first."

"But what will they make you do in the meantime?" Isha asked, concern lacing her voice.

"Fuck I guess," Effy said. "But hey.....I'm a demon, that's all I'm good for."

Effy closed her eyes, not wanting to remember the argument that came next. Isha had not been happy that Effy might have to do some unsavoury things. Effy knew it was her job though, and knew she was good at it.

The fucking part she couldn't screw up so much.

The Guild had snapped her hand off at the offer. They got someone undercover and they solved the problem with what to do with their half human, half demon Hunter. Probably hoping she wouldn't come back.

She watched the visible relief in Bannon's eyes as he was handed the best solution.

The Guild was in a mess. The revelation of Gavin being the traitor, and how much information they had freely given him was devastating.

One of their best Hunters was a half demon. Part of a creature they were sworn to destroy. It rocked The Guild. Effy sensed the danger too. On one hand she was The Guild's new future as a Hunter, but on the other she was part demon. They couldn't afford to show leniency. Effy had thought of a solution to calm matters before they made a rash decision in her future. Going undercover suited everyone. Apart from Isha.

Effy had discovered from her dad what powers she had inherited from her mother too. She was a changeling. A species that had seemed very interesting to Salanzer, her mentor.

"Very interesting," Salanzer mumbled, studying her carefully. "Have you tried shifting?" The question was only just audible, his mind somewhere else, thinking hard. Effy could almost hear his brain at work.

"I have," she answered. Her face tensed slightly as she concentrated. Salanzer watched as her hair changed from her usual hazel to a bright green. It then shortened slightly. Effy's face turned red in effort before she let out a deep breath and her hair grew back to its usual long length, fading back to brown as it went.

Changelings were rare, apparently, Effy had only just discovered this. There were plenty of sorcerer's that could use magic to shapeshift, and many demons that could shift from one fixed form to another, but these were easily detectable with other forms of sorcery.

A changeling could essentially alter their genetic coding to change appearance. Normally nothing more extreme than slight feature changes, hair and skin colour, slight changes of body shape. It explained how her mother had changed in her vision.

"I never knew before," Effy said. "After my dad told me what I was and what my mother had told him about how to change, it wasn't that difficult to learn. I still can't hold it for long, but I'm getting better all the time." She felt proud of herself before remembering what it meant.

"I can see," Salanzer said. He watched Effy's face sadden. He moved around the desk and moved in front of her. He took her hands in his. She looked up at him, his large form towering over her, but only comfort emanated from him.

"Never be ashamed of who you are," he said. "Ever." He squeezed her hands tighter. "It doesn't matter about what you are, it only matters what decisions you make in life."

"Thank you," Effy said, quietly. "That doesn't help how others think of me."

"Your actions will though," Salanzer replied. "You've already done so much good. Think what this could mean for others like you."

Effy had nodded at the time, seeing that her mentor was right, and the more she thought about it now, the more determined she was to prove there was good in demon kind. If her current plan worked then that would go a long way.

It had taken her a little while to get near The Master. She had hung around at bars frequented by demons, a back story that was simple and uncomplicated. To get him to notice her, but when he did it was plain sailing.

The Guild knew that The Master liked young human women, so with the help of Salanzer she learnt how to change her appearance. It wasn't an easy magical art to master, but with her mentor's help she could change her looks enough to make a difference. It was also undetectable from the usual demon counter spells that could be used to discover such deception, because her transformation didn't use sorcery magic, it was in her hybrid DNA, genetically passed down to her from her Mother.

She thought briefly of where she came from before pushing it down quickly. She had a mission and getting close to The Master was the first part. Gathering information on his plans was the second. The first part had proved relatively easy. Getting close to him had been slightly harder, and had taken a bit more personal sacrifice.

Unable to resist her beautiful form, The Master had gravitated towards her without much effort, but trust issues had slowed her progress. When his full attention had been gained it was just a matter of giving herself to him. She wondered how her colleagues at The Guild would judge her if they knew what she had done so far. How would Isha judge her?

Her time back at The Guild flashed into her head. How the others had treated her after they had found out about her bloodline.

She didn't know the whole truth, her dad still owed her that, but time had been short and he wanted to go through it in detail together. She forced down anger again. His defence was that he'd been protecting her by hiding the truth, not wanting The Guild to find out she was part demon made sense to Effy, but he could have told her when she was older. She was still coming to terms with how something so big had been kept from her.

She knew what she was now, but still felt her dad was keeping something big from her. That would have to wait though, she had a world to save. It might have been a false one, but it still had people she cared about in it.

Even if some of those she cared about no longer looked at her the same. Her brief time back at The Guild hadn't been a pleasant one.

The looks Effy had got on an hourly basis had fuelled the anger at the world inside her. She had done so much good during her short time as a Hunter. She thought she might have earned some trust from them all, despite her background.

"Ungrateful bastards," she muttered.

"Pardon," a voice muttered. Effy turned. It was Gavin. His nose crooked from his recent headbutt from Amy. The headbutt that had saved her from being in this place with him

"Hey Gavin," Effy said. Gavin looked up, surprised. Effy nearly laughed at the traitorous bastard. He wasn't used to the acknowledgement. She had watched how he got treated by the demons. A traitor to the human world, a useless human to the demon world.

She had the beginnings of a plan for him. It was, she felt, worse than killing him which she had been close to doing a few times. It was his information that had led to Dana's death. Effy took that personally. Fortunately seeing him suffer at the hands of the demons was even better, for now.

"Hey......" Gavin started, his eyes running hungrily over her naked body. His face turned a bright pink. He realised he didn't know the name of the cute pink head. He then wondered how she knew his name. "How do you know my name?"

Effy sat down next to him. Close enough that her thigh brushed his. Gavin looked up nervously, staring at the ceiling. Effy would have laughed at his discomfort if she didn't hate him so much. She smiled sweetly though. She had a game to play.

"Of course I know you Gavin," she said. "If it wasn't for you we never would have got the blood of that Hunter cunt. The Master wouldn't have his way of freedom."

"Hasn't done me any good," Gavin grumbled. "I'll be hated by my own kind now and I'm looked at like a piece of garbage down here....No! Not even garbage, at least garbage would be noticed."

"You should be treated better," Effy said. "You were so brave to do what you did. I wish I could be that brave." Gavin smiled broadly. Too fucking easy, Effy thought. She noticed Gavin's eyes flick down to her bare breasts. Her nipples hard in the cold cave air.

Effy touched his knee, fighting another urge. This one to send a fatal electric charge through his body. Gavin smiled sadly at her.

"Thank you," he said. "I only hope that after the new moon I'll get what I was promised." His head dropped.

BINGO! Effy thought inside her head. There was the time. A new moon. Such a cliche for end of the world attempts, but it was one of the most powerful times in the lunar calender, this confirmed what they were thinking back at The Guild. Effy hid her excitement perfectly.

"You know If The Master ever gets bored of me...." Effy said, letting Gavin's imagination fill in the rest. She stroked his thigh once more before letting go and standing. "I better go."

"What's your name?" Gavin asked.

"You can call me slut," Effy replied, winking. It had become a nickname for her down here and seemed as good as any. An intricate cover name and history had been set up for her by The Guild, but it was easier to keep things simple. "Everyone else does."

"That's not a suitable name for you," Gavin said. The awkwardness in his voice obvious.

"Thank you sweety," Effy said, standing. "I better go before someone sees me......um......"

"Talking to me," Gavin finished. "It's okay."

Effy smiled and walked off, a quiet pleasure in his discomfort. You'll be far more uncomfortable when I finish with you,she thought.

Effy walked down one of the cave tunnels. She had claimed a small section for herself when she wasn't on call for The Masters sexual appetite.

Effy cried out as someone grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. A hand pinned her by her shoulder, another wrapped around her neck almost lifting her by the throat.

"What did you want with that human," Selena growled into her face. Effy pretended to cower back against the rock.

"Nothing, nothing," she said quickly. "He spoke to me!" Effy looked down, Selina would see the staring into her eyes as a direct challenge. Effy would have been quite happy to take her on again, but her role now was to blend in and get information. She had obviously already bought way too much attention to herself.

Selena stared at Effy intently. "I don't trust you," she said. Selena looked Effy over. "But I see why The Master likes you." Selena's hand let go of her throat and dropped, sliding between Effy legs, making her groan as she slid two fingers inside her. Cum squished out of her, running down her thighs and covering Selena's fingers.

"Dirty bitch," Selena growled, moving the fingers inside her. Effy writhed on the fingers as they explored her cunt. She moaned and Selena laughed.

bumonk
bumonk
700 Followers
12