Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can be yours too," Effy said, grinding herself on Selena's hand, forcing the fingers deeper. She was ashamed to admit she wanted more.

"You fucking will be," Selena said, an evil smile spreading across her face. "Just not in the way you want." She pulled her fingers out of Effy and walked off.

Effy watched her go. Oh I'll get what I want, she thought.

Effy kept moving, heading into a little offshoot that led to her small cave that she had claimed as her home. The small, almost circular cave was where she slept and ate food. She sat on a blanket, wincing at the various aches throughout her body. She liked them though. They were aches that had been given to her through something that she enjoyed. Perhaps a little too much.

Perhaps who she was pretending to be now was her real self. It had gone through her mind numerous times since she had been down here. A filthy cum loving demon suited her quite well. Even the act itself replenished her energy levels, it wasn't just about pleasure anymore, and she certainly got that out of it too.

Effy pulled a blanket over her and looked to see what she had left of the food she had gathered from the kitchens earlier. She was surprised how good some demons were at cooking. One particularly good at making pancakes. She was even tempted to go visit him now.

Tiredness got the better of her and she drifted off, lightly dozing till something made her eyes open.

"You stink of cum," came a small, high voice from above her. Effy smiled, looking up. A pretty Sun Nymph stuck her head out of a crack in the rock.

"Espin!" Said another voice next to the first. Deilla, the other nymph assigned to protect Espin appeared next to the beautiful blonde.

"Keep your buttplug in," Espin said, laughing. "We're all grown ups."

"How are you holding up?" Deilla asked. Ignoring the blonde nymph and talking to Effy.

Effy smiled at her two little companions in the narrow crack of rock above her. The fissure was also part of the reason she had chosen this part of the cave system. The enchantments shielding this demon camp couldn't penetrate through all of the rock, and it left a few small breaches in their defence. Not big enough for humans, but certainly wide enough for small magical creatures like the nymphs Espin and Deilla.

Effy and Espin shared a look. The Sun Nymph had been Effy's greatest support since discovering her mixed bloodline. Espin herself knew first hand what it was like to be different, and how others treated you for it.

"How are you holding up?" Espin asked. Holding back on her usual wit.

"Good," Effy said, unconvincingly "I'm close to The Master now."

"So close he's fucking dripping out of you," Espin said, laughing.

Effy smiled tiredly. "It was Gavin who let the best info slip though." She relayed the message about the new moon.

Deilla sighed. "So predictable," she said. Not just about the timing. The blue haired nymph had always believed humans were incapable of keeping secrets, they always had to blab to someone to show how clever they were.

"I know, right?" Espin agreed. "So we only have a few days. Try your hardest tomorrow to find out where and we'll pop back at the same time in the evening."

"We might have a way of getting Isha in with us tomorrow," Deilla said. "Just in case we need to."

"It's too dangerous," Effy said. She missed Isha a lot, but it wasn't worth risking her life.

"It's okay," Deilla said. "It'll be no more dangerous than us two coming, and if things are starting to happen here then we need her."

Effy nodded tiredly. This assignment was taking its toll on her body. The sex replenished her to some extent, but her mind didn't let her get much sleep at the moment.

"Just work out where we need to be ok n to the night," Espin said. "Make sure you keep your ears open whilst bouncing on all that dick."

"ESPIN!" Deilla gasped. "How can you joke when the worlds at stake?"

"Calm down Muscles," Espin said, laughing. "If you were any tighter I'll never get my fingers inside you."

"MOTHER EARTH!" Deila cried. Blushing hard. Her body betrayed her at the thought of Espins fingers doing something to her. She turned and disappeared up the small crack in the rock before Espin could make a comment.

Effy laughed and as it died suddenly felt the loneliness of her small cave. She fought it down. She'd come here for a reason and that was her priority for now.

"Stay strong," Espin said. Effy was surprised by the concern in the Sun Nymphs words. "This isn't you. You've got too much good in your heart to be swayed by all this." Espin could feel the turmoil inside the young Hunter.

"I won't sway if you don't," Effy said.

Espin nodded. "Don't you worry," she said. "That Master prick is as good as dead." Whatever her thoughts about the world and how she had been treated in life, she knew that she would get payback for the death of her friend and lover, Serenity.

THE END

12