Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 02

Story Info
Effy experiments with her new magical pet cock.
3.8k words
4.58
11k
22
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
702 Followers

CHAPTER 2 - The First Experiments.

Effy snapped out of her reminiscing about yesterday when Isha and Amy stumbled through the door to the dorm. She pretended to be asleep as they noisily got changed and fell into bed. They had been out for their second night in a row, the new found freedom too tempting to resist. That was fine by Effy, but she did think a more private place was needed, it was only a matter of time before someone stumbled on her dirty antics.

She had wished she had tried more spells today, but things had been particularly hectic, hence why when she had got the chance she had skipped a few pages to the cock conjuring spell, too horny to resist the description and picture.

She pulled her new pet cock into her and it snuggled into her chest, it wasn't long before the night's antic got the better of her and she fell asleep.

In the morning Effy woke sleepily, it still felt early so she looked at her clock, 5am, way too early. The cock was on her pillow next to her face, so she reached out and stroked it, it shivered and stiffened, going hard quickly. Effy pulled the skin down off it's head, the blood filled tip looked hard and eager.

When she pulled the skin back up a droplet of precum appeared, squeezing out of the small slit, without thinking she moved her head forward and licked it up with the tip of her tongue, tasting the warm salty liquid. The cock pressed against her lips, wanting to enter her mouth, She resisted for a second and then let it slide between her lips, feeling a cock in her mouth for the first time. She pulled her long brown hair behind her ear and off the pillow.

The cock went deep, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag slightly, she willed it not so deep and it obliged, she didn't want the others to hear her. It slowly started going in and out of her mouth, so she wrapped her lips around it, bobbing her head slightly with the rhythm. She felt it's hard throbbing shaft against her tongue, the blood pumping through its veins.

The warmth spread in her loins, her juices again leaking into her pants, she was so horny again, constant ever since she had found the book, she thought, but didn't care, her new found pastime way too much fun. She ran her hand over her thigh and boney hip, over her firm ass and between her legs from behind, pushing on her wet pussy lips, parting them and pushing two fingers in, she groaned quietly against the cock in her mouth.

She continued to be slowly face fucked by the cock, her mind started to wonder what it would feel like to have it cum in her mouth, to taste its seed. The thought made her even more excited and she pumped her fingers faster.

As the cock pushed in she forced her head on further, the cock hitting the back of her throat again, this time enjoying the gagging sensation, spit filling her mouth, dribbling out the side of her lips.

She definitely wanted it to cum in her mouth now, again willing it with her mind, her fingers were close to getting her off.

The cock responded, firing a jet of cum into the back of her throat, making her swallow instinctively, the warm thick jizz sliding down her throat. It continued to ejaculate filling her mouth quickly, at this point she orgasmed on her fingers, pleasure shooting through her. She tried to swallow more cum down and she gagged, her mouth too full, she coughed and cum shot up out of her nose, and out of her mouth between her lips and the shaft.

Her cunt squeezed her fingers, as it covered them in her juices, her thighs shaking uncontrollably.

The cock pulled out, still cumming, hitting her in the lips and chin, as cum flowed out of her mouth onto her pillow. She gulped and swallowed more down, recovering from the gag, as cum hit her in the nose and left eye, she caught more in her mouth swallowing that down too. The cock had dispensed a magical amount of cum but was finally starting to abate, a few weak squirts dribbling onto Effy's pillow.

Effy's face was covered in cum, it was running over her closed eyelid, out of her nose, and all over her chin and mouth. Her nose burned from the cum inside it, she blew it gently and cum dribbled out over her top lip, she licked her lips greedily and swallowed it down.

She listened to make sure the girls hadn't woken up, her fingers feeling around inside her drenched cavity, as the occasional spasm still appeared. She could hear the girls light breathing and relaxed.

She pulled the fingers out of her pussy and raised the dripping fingers to her mouth, sucking them in, then wiping the cum off with her hand, licking that off her fingers too, then she used her sheet to wipe her face.

Effy turned onto her back, her hair lying in the pool of cum on her pillow. What the fuck, she thought, that was disgusting but she had loved every second, wanted to do it again. She felt ashamed, this wasn't like her at all, or was it, had the book just awakened her to her true self, her true desires, she wasn't hurting anyone so she thought that made it okay. Her mind then wandered to what the next spell could be, she had glimpsed a few she wanted to do later.

She needed somewhere to practice though, and she smiled as she had an idea of where that could be as she dozed off, cum drying on her pretty face.

Later that morning Effy was in Mr Darlands cauldron lesson, brewing some hideous concoction with Amy and Isha.

"Haven't seen you much the last few days," Isha said, giving Effy a sweet smile, she had never realised how pretty she was, her Indian heritage gave her skin a exotic brown sheen, and she had a fine ass.

"Yeah sorry," Effy answered, "just been doing a lot of studying, want to get a good start on our final year." She lied, all Effy could think about was the book, and Isha's fine ass. Amy was also looking pretty fine to Effy too, just to Isha's left, her ample bosom straining against her blazer, her long blond hair flowing over her back.

"Fair enough, there's a lot of homework," Isha said, "don't forget to have fun too though, we're 18 now, we can do what we want, don't waste it."

"Yeah," whispered Amy, "you're missing loads.of action on our nights out, some random gave me the fingering of my life last night."

Isha laughed out loud, a few faces turned their way. "She's right there's some quite fit lads in the village," she said.

A snort came from behind the girls and they all turned in the direction of the noise. It was Gareth Hibbert, who had always disliked Effy, jealous of her skills at sorcery and not used to be second best, he always did his best to put her down.

"As if they'll be interested in Effy," he said nastily, "doubt any of them will be into ugly and disgusting nerds." A couple of his friends laughed. Everyone else just stood watching, waiting to see what would happen.

Isha and Amy raised their hands, but Effy stopped them, "he's not worth it," she said. Effy smiled at Gareth, a cool calculating smile that stopped him from saying anything else, he stood there watching her.

"It's funny really," Effy said cooly, "that you think I'm so ugly and disgusting, yet I've caught you staring at me on numerous occasions, eyeing up my legs, or staring at my ass." Effy started walking towards him, everyone moved out the way, desperate to see where this was going.

Gareth went to speak, but Effy ignored him.

"Don't deny how much you would like to get your hands on this nerd," she continued, "I've seen the looks, your insults over compensating for the fact that you fancy me."

"Don't flatter yourself Greene," Gareth stuttered, his pale face turning red.

"I know you want me Gareth," she spoke quietly now, as she put her left hand on his chest,and pushed him against the classroom wall. She leaned into him, pushing her thigh into his groin, her pelvis on his thigh, her right hand going around his back, still holding the wand.

"I know how much you want me to touch you," she said, whispering in his ear now, turning her head toward the wall so no one else could hear her. "To touch your hard cock, to see my hand running up and down your shaft."

Effy felt Gareth's cock harden in his trouser against her, "how many fantasies have you had of me bending over the desk and lifting my skirt up, of you sliding inside me," Gareth groaned quietly, everyone was still staring, straining to hear what Effy was saying, but they couldn't. "fucking the nerd from behind, getting faster and faster until..."

Effy's lips were touching Gareth's ear as she pressed her fingers against his back, the tips touching him between the shoulder blades as she recited the instant orgasm incantation in her head, her fingers electrifying.

The effect was instant, Gareth's face contorted and he let out a loud groan, he bent forward slightly grabbing his crotch as he ejaculated hard into his boxer shorts, his body shook against Effy and she stepped back, revealing to everyone the embarrassing bulge in his trousers, a wet patch spreading.

"No!" Gareth whimpered, as his hips spasmed. Jets of cum still shooting out the end of his cock.

"He's cumming in his pants," Amy shouted, and everyone burst into laughter.

"Oh my god," Isha said, between laughter, "how embarrassing."

Gareth looked around in horror, everyone pointing and laughing, his cock still dribbling out the last bits of cum. He turned and ran out of the classroom.

Everyone cheered, whooped and laughed as he ran, those closest to Effy clapped her on the back, she returned to Isha and Amy, both with huge grins on their faces.

"Fucking hell Effy," Amy said, "That was awesome."

"Amazing," said Isha, "that'll teach him for being such an idiot, careful though he's got a nasty streak." Effy didn't care, she could handle Gareth.

"Quiet everyone," shouted Mr Darland, looking around in confusion. Everyone settled down and he noticed he was one short, "where's Gareth?"

"He had to make a premature exit ma'am," Amy shouted, and everyone burst out laughing again.

Effy was treated like a hero that afternoon, and she enjoyed every minute, but all she really wanted to do was study more of the book, she could feel it in her bag, like it was calling to her. During dinner she was so horny and wet, her white panties so soaked under her skirt, that it felt like she had pissed herself. She quickly ate, mumbled something about studying to Amy and Isha, and ran out the great hall.

"She's acting very strange," Isha said, suspiciously. The others nodded, their mouth's stuffed full of food.

Effy headed straight to where she knew she would get perfect privacy. She left the main building and headed to a run down building in the far corner of the college, an old set of classrooms no longer in use. She used her magic to enter, unlocking easily and headed to the second floor. She chose a room and set to work, her sorcery in fine flow, cleaning and kitting out the room with everything she needed.

Effy found herself in the finished room she had created, with a big king size bed in the middle, on the far wall some shelves with a cauldron and some potion making items on them, a large full length mirror stood near the bed. She held her hands out once more, sparks flickering across her fingers, and created a glamour spell so if anyone entered they would only see the room as it was before, she also uttered a noise dampening incantation.

"The perfect sex room," Effy said to herself, a large smile on her face.

Effy headed straight to the bed and sat on it crossed legged, pulling the book out of her bag as she settled, her new pet cock jumping out beside it, wagging it's scrotum in excitement at being free.

"Good boy," Effy said, patting it on the head, "you've been very patient, you can have your reward in a minute, there's just a few spells I want to do first."

Effy opened the book, she had noticed whilst flicking through it before, a couple of easy spells that she thought were important to her new hobby.

The first was a contraception spell, a handy charm that would stop her getting pregnant until the charm was reversed at a later date. She only had plans to let her pet cock fuck her, but she didn't know where it came from, and didn't really want to risk getting pregnant by a floating cock.

The second spell was a sexually transmitted disease shield, taking away the use for condoms forever, how can that not be a good idea, she thought. She performed both spells with no problems, making sure she memorised them, and made a note of the counter spell to the contraception charm, she'd be screwed if she lost the book.

Effy stood up beside the bed and pulled her blue blazer off, she undid her tie and dropped it on the floor, she unbuttoned her white shirt and peeled it off, dropping it next to the tie. She turned and looked in the mirror as she took her bra off, letting it drop too, then running her hands over her small firm breasts, squeezing them in her palms. She caressed her flat stomach, breathing in and following the contours of her ribs and with her fingers.

She moved down to the waistband of her skirt and slowly lowered it off her boney hips, allowing it to fall to the floor. She stood there and stared at her beautiful body as she slid a hand inside her panties, bulging the fabric between her legs, she slid a finger between her pussy lips, her juices coating it instantly, she groaned loudly at the relief of her touch at last.

Her fingers probed her pussy lips, squeezing into the tight hole between them, entering and feeling around, she was so desperate now. Effy took her hand out and peeled her panties down.

She went back to the bed naked, propped a pillow up against the headboard and sat on the bed, with her back on the pillow. She pulled the book to her and looked for the next spell she wanted to try, one she had come across before. As she looked she stopped in her tracks, what she had found she thought to be good to be true, she scanned the page, wondering if the spell was possible.

As she read she moaned, it was too good to be true, one of the ingredients was impossible to get and without it the magical potion was impossible to create. She thought for a minute.

"Maybe it is possible," she said to the cock, "it just needs a bit of planning." She couldn't believe what she was thinking, but the results outweighed the humility of getting the ingredient she needed.

"Anyway we're getting sidetracked," she said, as she marked the page and flicked to the spell she needed now, she stared at the photo.

The picture was of the same beautiful black haired woman, her stunning body perched on all fours, her ass pointing towards the camera, and in her asshole a large dildo stretching her anal ring wide.

"That must hurt," said Effy, "not sure I fancy that, yet. The spell might be handy though." she realised she was talking to her pet cock.

The incantation was a lube spell, guaranteed to oil those holes that needed it. Effy read the spell, made sure she had it correct and leaned back against the pillow further, spreading her legs wide. She put the tip of a finger between her pussy lips, the end just pushing in.

In her head she thought the incantation clearly. A slick liquid fired out the end of the finger, filling her cunt, it made her jump slightly and the tip came out a bit, covering her pussy lips in lubrication just before it stopped.

She instantly felt her slimy cunt, sliding three fingers straight into her tight but well lubed hole, pushing deep, her pussy stretching wide over her fingers, she gasped in pleasure. She was looking down over her flat stomach and she pulled the fingers out, the gooey lube stringing out between her fingers and her pussy. She plunged the fingers back in up to her knuckles, pushing down to the top of her insides, groaning as she found a sweet spot and applying more pressure.

"Oh fuck," she said, breathlessly, she turned to the cock waiting eagerly on the bed, "your go." The cock shook in excitement and floated just above the white sheets towards Effy's drenched cunt, turning rigid as it went.

"You've grown," Effy said, noticing it had grown at least half an inch now, "I want you in me so much." she removed her fingers just as the cock eased its head against her open pussy lips and slid in, making Effy scream in pleasure. She had her privacy now so wasn't worried about making some noise.

She watched closely as the cock fucked her slowly, the shaft moving in and out of her, covered in the glistening lube. She desperately needed to cum now and moved her hand to just above the cock, her fingers pushed down on her clit and she started rubbing, wanking herself off as the cock started to build up speed.

"Yes, yes, yes," Effy started screaming with each thrust from the cock, her fingers vigorously attacking her clit.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she started chanting, and she did. Effy screamed loudly, throwing her head back and rolling her eyes, her cavity flooding with her juices as the cock continued to fuck her, it's shaft squeezed by her tight entrance.

Her fingers stopped rubbing as she became too sensitive, the pleasure ripping through her, making all her muscle spasm. She continued to groan, fuck it felt so good, she thought, every orgasm an excredibly satisfying release of all her pent up lust, she didn't twig how much her lust had grown since finding that book.

Effy willed the cock to stop and it did, her thighs still twitching from the orgasm she manoeuvred herself on to her knees, planting the cock upright on the bed, it sat on its ball bag, pointing up into her cunt. She lowered herself onto it, groaning, all the way down till her pussy lips touched the scrotum, the hard throbbing penis filling her up. She started rising and lowering herself back down, riding the cock slowly, enjoying the sensations of it hitting her cervix.

The cock stayed rigid to the bed as she bounced up and down on it for a while, her hands grabbing her thrust out breasts as her body arched backwards, her orgasm steadily building again. It felt good to be in control, choosing the speed and depth inside her. She eased higher, the head of the cock almost coming out of her, but she pushed the tip back in just in time, her opening tightening then spreading wide, it felt amazing so she did it a few times before slamming her pelvis back down, the shaft filling her up again and making her scream.

She moved forward on to all fours, the cock obeying and following her movement, it started fucking her from behind. The book was still open on the bed and her eyes wandered to the picture of the woman, her asshole stretched by the toy. Effy wondered what it would feel like, to have something in her anus, she knew she wasn't ready for a cock, but what about something smaller, she thought.

She groaned at the cock still pounding into her as she stretched her arm back and pressed the tip of a finger against her anal hole, wincing as she pushed the small tip in.

She recited the lube incantation in her head once more, and her anal canal flooded with lube, the warm goo spreading inside her, the lube trickling out of her ass. Pushing the tip of her finger harder against the lubed entrance of her ass, the tight hole widened. She groaned again as she slid her finger in, ignoring the slight pain on her ring, her mind too focused as she felt inside her ass for the first time.

"Oh fuck," she screamed, the cock ramming itself into her, nearly sending her over the edge again, she had been so close, the thought of her finger in her ass adding to the excitement. She ignored the pain as she pushed another finger in, the lube squeezing out the side and helping it's entrance, she pushed them in and out, the pleasure way too much.

"Cum in me," she shouted at the cock in her, "fill me up," she was lost entirely in the moment, wanting her cunt filled with cum. The pleasure building so much she felt like she was going to explode.

bumonk
bumonk
702 Followers
12