Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 06

Story Info
A lesson turns into a gangbang for Effy.
4k words
4.44
12.1k
13
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers

CHAPTER 6 - A night well spent.

Effy woke at the sound of her alarm, still very sleepy after her late night antics getting Gareth back, it hadn't quite gone as planned but she thought she had made her point. She cleared the gunk out of her eyes thinking of the day head, she had a free period which she was going to use to try to catch up on all her college work, and then that would leave the evening free for another trip to one of her fantasies.

"Hey sleepy head," a voice called across the room, it was Isha, one of Effy's room mates. Effy looked over.

"Hey," she mumbled, looking Isha over, she looked good as always, ready in her uniform. She came over and sat on the edge of the bed, her naked slender brown legs inches from Effy's face, her plaid skirt high on her thighs.

"You look tired babes," Isha said, brushing Effy's hair behind her ear, sending a tingle running down Effy's spine. "I was in and asleep before you got back, that's some studying."

"Yeah I was studying hard," she said, feeling bad lying to Isha, "I wanted to make sure my assignment was perfect."

"Just don't over do it," Isha said, "I miss you. You haven't been out with us for ages and as much as I love Amy, she can be a bit much, she's constantly trying to find us guys in the village, and I'm not even sure I," she stopped, looking down at the floor, pausing, "never mind."

"Go on," Effy said, pressing, resting a hand on Isha's bare leg, wanting to push it higher, slide it up her skirt.

"Nothing," Isha said, standing up, "just come out with us soon okay."

"Okay, look, I'll come out at the weekend," Effy said, she had missed spending time with her too, and felt a sudden need to spend more time with Isha, "I promise."

Isha smiled, turned and left the room, Effy watching her ass as she walked out.

"I better get a move on," Effy mumbled to herself, she had to keep up with her work, more time for pleasure then.

Later on that day the bell rang to sound the end of lessons, Effy headed straight across campus to the run down building, heading straight to her secret room. It had been a productive day, she was on track for her course work, and managed to concentrate on her lessons. Also, Gareth had stayed out of her way, even at one point Effy saw him having a go at his friend for teasing another girl. She deserved a treat.

She didn't even bother getting undressed this time, she just sat on the bed and leaned over the cauldron. She wondered what would happen this time, last time she shagged her dad, it couldn't possibly be more fucked up than that, could it?

Effy did the incantation, her body fell back, the mist consuming her.

This time when Effy came round she was in a lesson from a few days ago, Mr Northwich's Mythical Mind lecture. Effy looked around, there were a few discrepancies, the class was full of lads for one, not one female student present, also her long brown hair was braided into pigtails, not something she normally did to her hair, but did find it a bit sexy.

She looked around her, taking in the boys in the room, all of them looked a bit more appealing then normal, just subtle differences that made them more attractive, an irresistible urge starting to creep between her legs. She snapped out of her daydreaming when she heard a loud voice, realising it was aimed at her.

"Are you listening Miss Greene?" Mr Northwich was saying.

"Yes sir," lied Effy, going slightly red as everyone stared at her.

"Then what's the answer?" the teacher probed.

"I don't know sir," Effy replied, feeling hot with embarrassment.

"Then I suggest you listen," he said, turning back to the board.

Even Mr Northwich's ass was looking pretty tidy in this fantasy, thought Effy, firm and pert, definitely squeezable. She looked at the guy next to her, short blond hair, handsome face, his name was Curtis. She gasped, he had his hand on his crotch, stroking a large hard cock, the outline visible through the fabric, it looked huge. He turned and smiled at her.

"Miss Greene!" shouted the teacher, "I asked you another question."

"Oh shit," mumbled Effy, "sorry sir I wasn't concentrating."

"Did I just hear you swear," Mr Northwich said, "get up here now." He sounded very angry.

Effy was confused, she stood up, this was no fantasy, she had never been told off like this before in her life and wasn't enjoying this. She walked to the front, her face burning, her pigtails bobbing behind her. She stopped facing her teacher.

"I think a dirty mouth deserves a dirty punishment," her teacher said, he grabbed Effy by the arm and bent her over the desk, Effy was too stunned to react as he lifted her skirt up, showing the whole class her white panties. She felt both shame and exhilaration at all the lads looking, she could now see where this fantasy was going and her lust arrived between her legs.

"Please punish me sir," she found herself saying, unsure where the thought even came from, but she wanted it.

"Yes, very dirty," Mr Northwich said, smacking her hard on one of her cheeks, making Effy yelp, he left his hand there and squeezed, his hand sliding between the gap in Effy's thighs, stroking her pussy through her panties, Effy groaned. The crotch soaked as he pushed the fabric between her lips.

"Very wet too," the teacher said aloud, all the boys in the class cheered, laughing. He removed his hand and smacked her ass again, pain stinging her cheek. This time he pulled her panties down to her ankles, exposing her engorged glistening lips between her thighs.

His hand moved between her legs, she opened them slightly, giving the teacher more access as he slid the tip of his finger into her, wetting it in her juices. He then used his fingers to open her up, showing the rest of his class Effy's gaping pussy, he shoved two fingers in deep, making her groan loudly.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Mr Northwich said, making Effy moan further.

He slid the fingers out and slapped her ass again, she wanted something inside her again, anything, and her hopes rose as she heard Mr Northwich unbuckle his belt. She looked over her shoulder just as the teacher flopped out his long thick member, it was a good size, 7 inches and thick, she wanted it badly.

The teacher stepped forward and ran his hands over Effy's boney hips and ass, as he positioned his cock between her legs, rubbing it against her, the shaft pushing between her pussy lips as she slid back and forth along it, groaning.

"Push it in," Effy begged, "I want it in me sir," she was desperate now.

Mr Northwich obliged, his cock sliding into Effy's tight hole, helped by how wet she was, his thick cock stretching her wide, making her gasp. He just started pounding in to her, slamming her pelvis into the desk, she loved the roughness, his desperate fucking. He was grunting with every thrust.

She thought she was going to cum quickly but never got the chance on her teachers cock. Mr Northwich made a loud groan as his cock jizzed inside her, jets of cum splashing against her cervix, his hips shaking against her ass, the cock buried deep inside.

The cock twitched inside her, not enough to send her over the edge, the moment lost, this is my fantasy and I didn't get to cum, she thought, the disappointment short lived as her teacher spoke.

"Who's next?" he said, looking around as every student in his class put their hand up, 'Daniel, your go."

Effy looked over her shoulder as a young man stood and came up to the front. He's fit, Effy thought, widening her legs slightly further as she saw him undo the zip on his trousers, he rummaged around inside and pulled out another decent size cock.

Her teacher, his cock finally finished, grabbed a large golden jewel encrusted goblet on the desk and pulled his cock out of Effy, catching the escaping cum in the goblet, the thick goo pooling in the bottom. He stood aside as Daniel positioned himself behind Effy.

Daniel pushed forward with his hips, his cock sliding easily inside, unconcerned by another man's cum dripping out of Effy and coating his shaft.

Effy groaned loudly as now Daniel started fucking her from behind, not as frantic as her teacher but still a desperation to cum still obvious. Her pussy was making loud squelching noises as the cum already in her was squeezed out of her, between her engorged lips and Daniel's shaft.

"God it feels so good," Effy groaned, her orgasm quickly building again.

"I think our fuck toy needs more cock boys," Mr Northwich announced, to a few cheers, Effy's head turned to see most of them had their cocks in their hands. "Who else can help," more hands went up, "Ben, you come up."

Her teacher came forward, his trousers back up and manoeuvred her off the desk slightly, Daniel still pumping in and out, she struggled to keep her eyes open as her orgasm neared. .

"I've got you a nice cock to suck," he said, "do you want it?"

"Yes please," Effy groaned, nodding vigorously.

Ben who had already had his cock out stood right in front of her, dangling the solid member in front of her face. She opened her mouth and he slid it in, her tongue feeling the throbbing shaft as he pushed in till the head hit the back of her throat. Ben grabbed her pigtails, wrapping them round his hand and started slowly fucking her face, as Effy's groans got louder and louder, her mouth vibrating on the penis.

Effy orgasmed, pleasure shot through her like a bullet, she squirted hard onto the floor, trying to scream but the cock in her mouth filling her up, gagging on each thrust as it went deep down her throat.

Her thighs trembled, wanting to give way, but Daniel held on to her hips, still banging his cock into her cunt, the pleasure intensified by the orgasm, almost too much, close to painful but she loved the feeling.

Daniel groaned loudly and he ejaculated inside Effy, the cum mixing with her teachers cum and her juices, her insides covered by his squirts. He continued to thrust until he was empty and then pulled out, the teacher ready with the goblet to catch the cum.

Effy was finding it difficult to concentrate now, the cock in her mouth still fucking her, she felt fingers enter her, moving around inside, she couldn't look, Ben's hand holding her hair tight.

Mr Northwich was scooping the cum out of her cunt with his fingers, letting it dribble in to the goblet, then he stood and beckoned over another student, Owen, who already had his cock out, it swung, standing up hard and wanting as he walked up and slid easily in to Effy's now well fucked hole, his cock not quite as large as the others, it was his turn to start pounding.

As Effy groaned at the new intrusion Ben came in her mouth, firing cum down her throat, she swallowed and gagged as he stopped thrusting, the cock hardening with every squirt of jizz. She drank it down eagerly, the warm thick liquid sliding down her throat.

Ben pulled out abruptly, firing the last few squirts into her face, hitting her in the eye and over her cheek, thick cum sticking to her, she wiped her eye, licking her fingers automatically. She saw the glistening head and sucked it in, milking the last of the cum out, before letting it flop out of her mouth.

"Fuck," she groaned, as she felt fingers caressing her asshole, she looked back. Mr Northwich was pushing the tip of his finger in, Effy moaned loudly as her anal cavity flooded with slick liquid, her teacher using the lube incantation on her. Signalling to another student, who came round to her head, cock in hand.

"Holy shit," Effy said, taking in the large cock in front of her, she looked up, it was Curtis, then back to the cock, it was huge, at least 9 inches, a magnificent beast right in front of her. She wanted it now, grabbing his hip and pulling him forward, her lips stretched wide around his thick shaft as she forced him down her throat.

It was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate on all the different feelings, as she felt two fingers enter her asshole, making her scream on the cock in her mouth. The two fingers probed inside her, stretching her ring, then they left her, leaving her feel empty. Not for long.

"Fuck her asshole," Mr Northwich said, Effy didn't see who to, but Owen's cock left her pussy and immediately started pushing against her asshole, the thin shaft entering her with no pain, Effy's asshole no longer the virgin and slick with lube, still tight enough to make Owen groan loudly though, his cock being squeezed tight.

Effy groaned, her mouth full of large cock, starting to ache from stretching wide, Owen was slowly moving his shaft back and forth, she was wondering what it would feel like fucking her pussy. She pulled her mouth off him. Her brown eyes looking up at him, pleadingly.

"I want it in my pussy," she begged, "please fuck me."

Her teacher heard this and moved forward, he grabbed her shoulders roughly just as Owen pulled out of her ass, he stood her up.

"That's it slut, beg for it," Mr Northwich said, Effy normally hated that word, but now it was true and she loved it. Her teacher waved his hands, a thick rug appearing on the floor, Curtis stripped, his toned body made Effy's pussy flood with her own juices, he lay down, his large cock stuck up, hard and straight.

The teacher took her blazer off, then tie, proceeding to rip her shirt open, buttons flying everywhere, Effy giving a yelp of surprise. Her small pert breasts in her bra were exposed, as he pulled the shirt off her back, he undid the bra and let it fall to the floor. He knelt down behind her and pulled her skirt down, now completely naked, apart from her thigh length socks, she felt him part her bum cheeks and his tongue attack her ass hole. She groaned but couldn't take her eyes off the massive cock waiting for her.

Mr Northwich stood up. "Go and get what you want, let it fill you," he whispered into her ear.

"Oh god yes," she groaned, moving forward, almost in a trance. Effy stood over the cock, her feet either side of Curtis's hips and lowered herself down, she positioned the big head of the cock between her engorged lips, pressing it against her opening, she pushed down slowly as it stretched her well fucked hole further. She screamed as the head popped in, her lips enveloping the shaft as the cock slid half way in, she was close to cumming, the whole experience overwhelming her. She knelt down, trying to force it in further.

"Take it!" Mr Northwich shouted, he pushed down hard on Effy's slender shoulders and she screamed as the cock rammed into her, hitting her cervix, filling her fully and squeezing out the rest of the cum in her, covering Curtis's balls. She orgasmed hard, clutching on to Curtis's hard abs as she shook, she didn't even notice Owen position himself behind her, until she felt his cock against her asshole, he pushed in hard, another scream from Effy as the pleasure ripped through her, both holes penetrated.

She trembled in ecstasy as the two cocks filled her up, she thought it was the most amazing feeling ever, two young men fucking her at the same time, she continued to orgasm as Owen started to fuck her hard, pushing Effy back and forth along the large cock in her cunt, the two cocks only separated by her inside wall, almost rubbing against each other.

It was obviously too much for Owen as he groaned loudly, firing his cum inside her anal cavity, cum filing the last jizz free hole, Effy groaned with him, which was soon stifled by a cock being shoved into her mouth, she didn't even care who's it was as she swallowed the average sized member down her throat.

Owen pulled out, again her teacher collecting the cum, a decent sized pool of sperm now collected in the bottom.

Effy took this opportunity to bounce up and down on Curtis's cock, his hands wrapped around her thin waist, his strong arms lifting her up and down as she gagged on the cock in her mouth. She was losing control, overcome by lust, fucking hard, desperately wanting more cum inside her.

Curtis grunted and exploded inside her, barely any room in her cavity to take the large cock and his jizz, Effy had to lift herself half way up the cock as it twitched and came, filling the gap she had made. She continued to suck on the other cock as the warm cum splashed against her cervix, an obscene amount erupting out, she loved the feel.

Eventually Curtis stopped, Effy rose on to all fours and he slid out from underneath Effy. Leaving her empty, again the goblet catching more cum.

"More cock," she demanded, unexpectedly, and as more cocks replaced the others, Effy realised she was no longer in control of her body. She felt all the amazing pleasure, the orgasms that came, but it felt like she was watching from the back seat, someone else in control. If there was a mirror she would have seen her eyes had turned a blazing green, her pigtails darker.

Effy was fucked numerous times, too many to count, cum filling her every hole, she swallowed so much cum it filled her stomach. She screamed and shouted obscenities she didn't even know she knew, and she loved every minute. Her teacher kept catching various amounts of cum in the goblet as it leaked out of her various orifices, the cup now brimming with cum.

She started to return to her senses just as the last of her three classmates finished emptying their loads inside her, all cumming at roughly the same time, cum filled once more. Mr Northwich didn't bother collecting the cum this time, the goblet was full. The cock in her ass pulled out, the one she was suckling on slowly went limp on her tongue, she lifted herself off the lad beneath her, not caring who he was. She flopped over onto her back, exhausted, her thin body glistening in sweat and cum.

Mr Northwich helped Effy up, cum ran out of her asshole and pussy, running down her legs, he easily lifted her onto his desk, laying her down lengthways across it, he opened her legs and stood between them, he had his hand on his hard cock as it poked out of his zip, he was stroking himself.

"I'm not sure you're covered enough," he said, wanking faster.

Effy looked around, all her classmates were hard again, including the three who had just cum, all were stroking their cocks, edging closer.

"I want it all," Effy said, as the guys jostled and pushed to get closer.

Mr Northwich groaned as he came all over Effy, cum splattering over her flat stomach and ribs. The others surrounded her, all wanking furiously, someone ejaculated over her breasts and Effy ran a hand through the cum, spreading it into her as she moved it down over her stomach to between her legs. She plunged two fingers into her drenched cunt, they squelched as cum squeezed out of her, she felt around inside herself as more cum hit her in the face, and then started rubbing her clit, masterbating hard.

The young men kept cumming, it was in her hair and eyes, all over her body, it felt so dirty but so amazing, as she writhed on her fingers, her back arching, her boney hips lifting off the table and pushing against her fingers, her ribs protruding as more cum covered her. As she screamed in orgasm jets of cum hit her in the throat and she swallowed it down, her body shaking on her fingers, plunging them into her contracting pussy. Holding them there, pushing hard against her groin.

She lay there, eyes closed and feeling the occasional splash on her body as they groaned, not knowing where the next squirt would land. After a while she opened her eyes, the last classmate was there, stroking his cock, he groaned, aimed and hit her in the neck and chin, Effy moved her head slightly and caught the last few squirts in her mouth and swallowed.

Effy looked down, her body was thick with cum, she wiped some out of her eyes, it was everywhere. Mr Northwich stepped forward and helped her to a sitting position, the cum running down her. He picked up the cum filled goblet.

bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers
12