Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 12

Story Info
Effy and Isha find themselves in an exposed position.
4.6k words
4.49
4.8k
6

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers

CHAPTER 12 - The Beginning of the end.

"I'll meet you there," Effy said to Isha and Amy. "I just need a wee."

"We'll wait," Isha said. "We've got 10 minutes."

"No go on," Effy urged, "I'll see you there."

"Honestly, we'll..." Isha started, but Amy butted in.

"Why don't you just say you need a poo!" Amy said, exasperated. "Come on Isha. I'm sure you can tear yourself apart for two seconds so your lover there can drop a log."

Effy laughed, so did Isha.

"Okay," Isha said, as she was dragged away by her hand. "See you in a minute."

Amy and Isha arrived at their college lecture and waited for the bell to ring. Both of them stood with their other classmates waiting to go in. All dressed in the college uniform.

"What's the plan with Effy's hitchhiker then?" Amy asked. Studying Isha's worried face.

"I think we need to do it tonight," Isha replied. "I'm worried the spirit inside her might have sensed something wrong. Effy seemed different last night. We shouldn't have left her."

"Staying would have made it more suspicious," Amy said. "She'll be here." Amy glanced nervously at the clock on the wall.

"I made the potion late last night," Isha said. Talking about the potion they needed to expel the spirit of Greta from Effy's body. "We drop it into her mouth when she's asleep tonight. Make sure we're ready with the book and incantation, and trap the spirit when it leaves Effy's body."

"Simple!" Amy said, smiling. "You make it sound so easy."

"Well it is really," Isha said. The bell rang. Isha looked down the corridor, panic coursing through her. Amy's worried expression didn't help either. She had a few vials of the potion on her. She wasn't overly sure why, but it started to feel like it had been a good idea.

"She'll be here," Amy muttered, weakly.

"Stop saying that. Something's wrong," Isha said. "We have to go find her, she's never missed a lesson in her life."

"Let's get out of here before Professor Cockwomble sees us," Amy said. Even in times of crisis she couldn't help use the teachers nicknames, and unfortunately, Professor Brock-Tromble was easy pickings. Amy grabbed Isha's hand and they hurried back to the dorm.

At this point Effy was entering her secret room. A smile on her face, but it wasn't her smile. "Fools," Greta said, her smile widening. She had taken complete control of Effy's mind and body. Ignoring the rage from the back of her mind of the small insignificant girl. Trying to break free from her mind prison.

Greta had to be careful. She knew Effy was powerful, but Greta also knew how to handle such witches. She slammed the door behind her, glad Effy was so good at magic. There was no chance those other two idiots would get in, she thought.

She chucked Effy's rucksack on the bed and stopped in front of the mirror. She stripped off the blazer and tie. Standing there in her white shirt, plaid skirt and thigh high black socks. She admired Effy's body. Running her hands over it. She was pleased with her new body, petite, and slim. A beautiful face surrounded by long brown hair.

"The breasts could be bigger," she moaned to herself, but she knew a simple spell she could do later if needed, she thought. Especially if Darian wanted them bigger.

Greta walked over to the bed and opened the rucksack, yelping as Effy's cock bounded on to the bed. She had forgotten about it. She quickly grabbed it, surprising the cock. She moved to the door, opened it and threw the cock out, hard against the corridor wall. The cock hit the wall with a large thud and fell to the floor, motionless.

Effy screamed in rage inside her, surging forward. Great steadied herself on the door knob. It took most of Greta's strength to force her back, pushing her mentally back to her prison.

"My lord, she's strong," Greta gasped. She knew she had to move quickly. With her Darian here she knew they could be rid of the girl for good.

Effy sobbed inside her, the crunch of her pet cock hitting the wall had been sickening. This bitch is going to pay, she thought, but how?

Greta went back to the bed and pulled the book out. She flicked to the last incantation and moaned at the picture of her beloved.

She hurried around the room, gathering ingredients for the summoning. She saw the cauldron and tipped the contents onto the floor. Effy raged again inside her, but not as strong as last time. It was a shame about the fantasy mist ingredients, that had been fun, Greta thought.

Greta filled the cauldron with what she needed, and then drew a large symbol on the floor with chalk. A complex pattern known by heart.

When Greta was ready she stood by the bed, the cauldron full in front of her. She began the incantations. Ancient words flowed from her mouth.

The panic that had ripped through Isha when they had arrived back at the dorm to find it empty sent her to her knees.

"She's not here," Isha groaned. "We should have known."

"We'll find her," Amy said, trying to sound positive. She helped Isha up. "Where can she go that's private? She must have somewhere she's been going to use that book."

They stood there thinking. Isha was trying not to let panic overwhelm her. She had just got Effy, she couldn't lose her so soon.

"The old uni building," Isha shouted, making Amy jump. "Come on." She grabbed Amy's hand and they started running.

"It's the only place that's private enough," Isha shouted over her shoulder.

"Hopefully your right," Amy shouted back, trying to keep up. "Slow down! The only exercise I'm used to is normally with no clothes on."

They arrived in the old building, slowing down as they entered. Isha looked at the size of the old building and groaned.

"This is going to take too long," Isha said. "Even if we find it there's going to be cloaking spells on it." She felt time slipping away from her. They searched the first few rooms. Amy took one side, Isha the other.

They had searched half the first floor. Going from room to room. Opening the doors. Checking doors inside each room. Trying to feel any incantations that might have been cast.

It was taking a long time. Time they didn't have. Amy exited one room and kicked an old drinks can in frustration. It clattered down the corridor. She watched it bounce and skip along.

"What the fuck is that?" Amy shouted, pointing down the corridor past the still rolling can.

Stood at the far end of the corridor was Effy's pet cock. It was jiggling up and down, pointing its head down the corridor that led to Effy's room. Isha came out of a classroom to look.

"I think it's trying to tell us something," said Isha. "Do you think it knows where Effy is?"

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Amy laughed, strolling down the corridor to the cock. "It's like one of those shitty Skippy The Kangaroo episodes my mum used to make me watch."

"What are you doing?" Isha said. Watching Amy approach it and bending down in front of it.

"Hello there little fella. What's that Cocky," she said, leaning in. "Little Timmy's stuck down the well. You better take me there then. Just don't fuck him when we get there."

The cock looked at Amy, tilted it's head and then started jumping down the hall towards, what they hoped, was Effy.

Amy looked up at Isha who had arrived behind her. "Your girl is certainly fucked up," Amy said.

"Jesus Amy," Isha replied. "Coming from you that's certainly scary."

"Tell me about it," Amy said, smiling.

As Amy, Isha, and their new friend Cocky arrived outside Effy's secret room, Greta was still hard at work inside reciting the incantation to summon Darian.

Effy tried with all her strength to surge forward and take control, but to no avail. She was trapped and helpless. Her body invaded and her mind cast aside. She was scared, and she had a feeling once Darian arrived he would help Greta banish her for ever.

Greta continued, lost in the spell. He was coming. Soon her loved one would arise so they could create their child.

Effy could feel something happening behind the door to the room. Someone was trying to get in. Isha! Effy thought. She's here. Effy felt hope for the first time since her mind imprisonment, but knew her incantations were too tough to get through. She had to help in some way. Greta was too focused on the incantation.

She suddenly felt a presence with them and smiled. Her pet cock was alive and with them. This was her chance. She knew she had some kind connection with it. She focused hard, trying to project her mind. Thinking of seeing Isha again gave her extra strength.

Isha tried every incantation she knew, trying to break down Effy's concealment spells.

"She's too good," Isha said, the panic audible in her voice. She had to get in, and quickly. She had tried everything though. Hope slipped away from her.

Amy watched in silence. She wasn't as good at sorcery as Isha. She suddenly noticed Cocky moving forward.

"Hey what you doing little fella?" she said. It looked in a trance as it hopped forward to the door. It pressed its head against the door.

Effy concentrated so hard it felt like her mind would split. She was in the cock. Willing it to move forward and it had. She recited the entrance incantation in her head. Desperate to open the door.

Isha and Amy stared at the cock, it's head still against the bottom of the door. They both jumped at the click.

"It's open!" Isha screamed. Making a grab for the door handle. Amy moved fast, slapping Isha's hand away. A loud smack resonated down the corridor.

"Ow!" Isha said, her angry face turning to Amy.

"Quietly," Amy said. "She'll be preoccupied with the resurrection. We might be able to sneak up on her." Amy reached forward and turned the doorknob silently.

"Nearly there my love," Greta mumbled. She carried on with the incantation, feeling the surge of energy through the room. A small blue ball of light started to appear in front of her.

Suddenly Greta couldn't move, she was frozen in position. She tried to move her arms slightly but couldn't. What's going on, she thought. Then someone moved next to her, coming round into view. It was Isha, a vial of cloudy liquid in her hand.

"Let me go bitch," Greta spat, panicking. I was so close, she thought. She ignored Isha. She could still talk, so tried desperately to finish the incantation. Words spewed quickly from her mouth.

Amy stood by the door, her hands outstretched. A yellow light emanating from them and surrounding Greta.

"Quick, she's strong," Amy shouted. She could feel Greta struggling to break free.

Isha snapped out of her trance. She had been heartbroken to see Effy's body being used by someone else. She quickly popped the stopper out of the vial and poured it down Greta's throat. The mixture of troll cum and other ingredients sliding down inside her.

Greta screamed, and ripped out of Amy's hold. She flung one of her arms back, hitting Amy with a spell that slammed her into the wall. Knocking her out instantly.

She went for Isha, but Isha blocked her. She went for Isha again, this time to kill her. Effy sensed it and surged forward, Greta's hold on her weakening. Effy took control as Greta screamed profanities inside her.

Effy doubled over in pain, her mouth opening in a scream. A red mist flowed from her open mouth, trailing out towards the ceiling. The pain that surged through Effy was unbearable. Her eyes were screwed shut. She held onto consciousness, Isha's voice trying to soothe her.

"It's okay. It's okay, " Isha was repeating. "Fight it. You can..." Isha suddenly screamed.

Effy fought the pain and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was a thick arm wrapped around Isha's throat. She knew straight away whose arm it was by the tattoo's.

Darian had arisen! Greta had managed to finish the incantation.

Effy's mind hazed over, her battle against the pain lost. She crumpled to the ground and passed out. The last thing she heard was Isha scream.

"No!" Isha screamed. She tried to wriggle free but the arm was tight around her neck. She felt small and helpless in Darian's arms. But that was the least of her worries. She watched helplessly as the red mist from Effy's mouth, Greta's spirit, flowed across the room to Amy's unconscious body.

Darian's grip tightened, restricting Isha's oxygen. Isha joined her friends in unconsciousness.

When Effy came round she instantly knew she was naked. The cold air caressed her body. Her eyes snapped open to the horror around her.

Effy was tied up against the wall. Her arms were stretched out above her, her legs wide open, her body in a star shape. Isha was next to her in the same position, fully naked too. Effy let out a anguished cry at Isha so exposed. This was all her fault.

They were stuck to the wall by a binding spell. Rope had come out of the wall and coiled around their wrists and ankles. The rope itself seemed to melt back into the building's fabric.

She looked up to see Amy stood talking to the large tattooed muscular man from her dreams. She had taken her blazer and tie off. She had tied her shirt into a knot beneath her ample bosom.

Darian was a more gaunt pasty version than the one Effy had dreamed about. He was naked too, a large semi hard penis hung between his legs.

God he must be huge when it's erect, Effy thought. She couldn't take her eyes off it, and god was she aroused. There seemed to be an aura emanating off Darian that she couldn't resist. She used all her willpower to look away.

"Amy help!" Effy begged her friend. Amy smiled back.

"Your friend is gone," Greta said, in Amy's voice. "Well almost. She won't last long before I take over her body completely. She's not as strong as you."

"No!" Effy cried. "Get the fuck out of her."

"Now now," Darian said, beside her. "The coarse language of the modern world is unbefitting a pretty young lady like yourself."

Effy dropped her eyes in embarrassment, she actually felt like she needed to please the demon. She looked back up suddenly.

"What have you done to me?" Effy said.

"It's intoxicating isn't it?" Greta said. "The power my sweet love produces. How much do you want him right now? This large penis." She took Darian in her hand and started stroking him. His cock started to harden, growing longer and thicker.

Effy groaned. The feeling between her legs grew stronger. She fought the urges inside her.

Effy noticed the spare vials of the potion that were used to get Greta out of Effy were on the table. Greta noticed Effy's eyes flick to them.

"Don't get any ideas," Greta sneered. She picked them up and threw them against the wall. They smashed. Troll cum dribbled down the wall. Effy groaned. "This body's mine for good," Greta added.

Darian laughed. "And a fine body it is too." Effy noticed how frail he looked. Large bags heavy under his eyes. His skin pale.

"You look ill," Effy said. "Doesn't look like you did well wherever they sent you. You'll like it even less when I send you back." Effy was angry. Being naked made her feel vulnerable, and she was worried about Amy.

"You are no threat to me child," Darian said, calmly. "Once you and your friend have made me strong again you will be no threat to me. Then I will sire a child with my beloved here, and this world will burn. You along with it."

Isha groaned beside Effy, everyone's eyes turned to her. Her eyes opened groggily.

"Isha are you okay?" Effy asked, concern in her voice.

"Where am I?" she said, starting to come round. She realised she was strung up naked. "Why am I naked, what's going on. Amy?" Her eyes fixed on Amy and the cock in her hand. Like Effy, she couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Isha focus!" Effy said. Isha's head came round to Effy. Seeing her naked and tied up as well. "Are you okay?"

"Oh Effy," Isha moaned. "Yeah I'm okay, I think." She shook her head, clearing it slightly. "What's going on?"

Isha looked back at Amy, stood there grinning. Isha finally realising who the man was.

"Greta's in Amy," Effy said. "That's Darian. And when I get loose I'm going to kick his ass." She stared into the eyes of Darian. They flashed red. He smiled.

"I like your spirit," Darian said. "I think you can go first. Your power should revive me nicely before I take your friend."

"Also I might need to work on our Indian friend first," Greta said. "She might not be so accommodating for your size." Greta walked over to Isha and squeezed one of her breasts. "So pretty."

"Get off her," Effy shouted. Then she moaned, as Darian's hand went between her legs. It was like a lightning bolt of pleasure crackling through her. Two of his fingers pushed into her.

"So tight and wet," Darian said. "Perfect." He moved his fingers around inside her, she groaned. He was stretching her opening, getting her ready for him.

Effy tried to protest but she wouldn't have been able to even if she was free. She stared down at the large rigid cock between his legs and wanted it. She looked over at Isha. Greta, in Amy's body, was knelt down kissing Isha's inner thighs. Her mouth moved closer to Isha's pussy.

"Please," Isha begged. Isha herself wasn't sure if she was begging her to stop, or to hurry up and touch her cunt. It felt more like the latter. She knew Darian was having an affect on them both, but she didn't care. Greta was in Amy's body and Amy was hot, and right now that beautiful face was hopefully about to eat her out.

Effy watched jealousy as Greta buried her face between Isha's legs. Isha groaned loudly, her eyes closed and her head pushed back against the wall.

"You're going to pay for that," Effy said to Greta. Greta just looked up and smiled at her. Isha's juices around her mouth. She then went back to Isha's pussy.

Effy jealousy didn't last long as Darian removed his fingers and positioned his cock against Effy's opening.

"Oh shit," Effy moaned as Darian pushed into her. The tip of his cock stretching her wide. She screwed up her face as he inched in further, a sharp pain stabbed through her as he reached his widest.

"You can take it," Darian whispered in her ear.

All of sudden the pain disappeared as Effy's took him inside her. She gasped in relief and pleasure as her pussy swallowed his shaft. He filled her up. She couldn't take all of him. She was impaled on half his cock as he started sliding in and out of her.

With every thrust Darian got stronger. This one is powerful, he thought. He wasn't powerful enough to take all their power in one go, but Effy or Isha would be drained after sex with him two or three times, and that would be enough for him to be unstoppable.

Effy groaned as Darian continued to thrust into him. An orgasm was building. As much as she fought against it, the cock was just too big, and whatever power Darian was emanating it had consumed her with lust.

Greta surfaced from Isha's pussy. "She sounds like she's enjoying it, my lover," she said. "Think she wants your cum." Greta stood. She was rubbing Isha's clit with her fingers. Isha was moaning and writhing against her bonds.

"No!" Effy cried. She didn't want his demon child.

"Don't worry dear," Greta said. "My lord isn't strong enough to sire his child yet. When he is then that is my honour. I shall be the one to birth your destruction."

"Lucky you," Effy groaned. Darian already looked healthier, Effy felt weaker. There was no stopping it now though. Darian continued his assault on her insides. His large cock pressing against all her pleasure spots. She knew she was going to squirt, she could feel it building.

Effy looked down. "Fuck," she said. She could see the cock bulging her flat stomach as it moved inside her. The sight was too much.

Effy screamed and ejaculated hard, squirting her juices over Darian's shaft and down his thighs. Darian groaned and rammed in hard. Making Effy scream again. She felt his cock inside her twitch and squirt, filling her with cum. He grunted with each thrust.

bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers
12