All Comments on 'Efrain and Cory Ch. 22'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously BEST STORY EVER

It is sexy, funny, and romantic all at once. They are so cool I wanna be them. Each part is great. The story is great. The sex is great. The friendships are great. The conversations are great. The characters are great. I have a theme, I like it, I am sticking to it.

Makes me happy to get to read a new chapter.

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424about 8 years ago
Perfect!!

Just when I thought P and I were the most interesting twosome in the world, you reminded me how sweet and totes compelling Efrain and Cory are. Cory kills me with his ability to be kind and loving even with very hurt feelings. This such a great twist to the coming out story. I just love it. I gotta say I'm on pins and needles for these two to exchange I love yous. Thx for such great characters and strong writing.

SamandmaSamandmaalmost 8 years ago
Missing conversations

I love this story and your writing is awesome! I'm just disappointed that you didn't include the discussion he had with his parents and sister about how he felt about being outed as he was and then finding out that his family knew and had a betting pool of wagers on his intimate emotional milestones. Same deal for the scene in which Efrain tells Cory that he knew it was a bad idea that Cory came home with him. Efrain knew he'd hurt Cory, but when he started to explain, Cory said, ""It's okay, this is a really cool spot. Let's just chill for now. We'll have plenty of time to talk later." You didn't write the later conversation between them and then everything was just hunky-dory kissyface again! Two very emotional scenes left out of the story which I think would have added so much to the character development.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Confused?

Maybe it's me but when Cory said, "Yeah," I deadpanned. "If you really wanted to be assholes, you would have disowned him." I thought he was giving the family a pass while trying to figure out why Rain was so pissed. ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop with the commas

For the love of all that is holy, stop putting commas after But and Although when you're not joining adjacent clauses. There's no reason for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really think i may be in love with this novella! :)

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Love reading about non-climactic coming out (or outing in this case) stories. They are so far from the reality of most of my generation and those before us. Lucky boy, ‘Rain. Get your head out of your ass and be grateful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous