All Comments on 'Efrain and Cory Ch. 24'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Uh-oh, breakers ahead...

Hot and funny as always, but the Iceman has me nervous. Casual sex and casual affection, huh? I can see Indie's point of view, since Jameson was his one and only and he's been celibate forever... but what about my poor sweet Preston?!? He's been teaching himself to like those horrible Dickie's work shirts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Happy Dance

Shaking my a** doing the happy dance. Makes my freaking day when I see a new chapter. I try not to speculate about what is gonna happen in a story but of course Indie think is it is casual. However he is sharing info that he has never shared before so his friendship with Cory and Efrain and his relationship with Preston is anything but casual. Indie just has to realize it. So damn good. Just so damn good.

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424about 8 years ago
Great chapter!

The boys are back in town!! I love the chapter. Indie kills me for being so smart and so clueless. "Casual sex and casual affection". He's out of his mind. These two are totes falling in love with each other. Preston is bringing him back to life and he thinks it's casual? Lord, bless indie. He's gonna be mighty shocked when he figures out the truth but I hope that's before he really hurts Prestons feelings. And the four boys hanging together was perfect. It scared me a little bit because it had the ring of an ending to it and I do not want this story to end. Another great one. Thx!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Urgh Preston

He really takes it too far, objectifying Efrain to the extent that he does. It grosses me out.

I'm scared you're gonna do some weird fourway shit in this particular story. I'm too invested to stop reading but I hope I don't get scarred for life.

I don't read indie and presrons's sex scenes so this chapter fell a little flat for me. It was just...really weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sorry about having to do an anon review. Don't normally comment but the previous anon comments upset me enough to say something. Preston and Indie are part of what makes this story so perfect. All four boys are portrayed in vivid, humorous, imaginative brilliance. Their lives are interwoven. Your writing style is unique and I hope you are considering publishing. I would buy this book and anything else you put out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Breaking The Ice

I'm glad to see that Indie's ice is finally melting enough to open himself up to his friends. I love Efrain and Cory. The sex scene between Indie and Preston was hot. This story just keeps better and better. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just sayingg

Me neither read Preston's and Indie's story. I don't like this kind of story telling. More Cory and Efrain not the other couple

daynedayneabout 8 years agoAuthor
4-ways and endings

As hot as it sounds, group sex isn't really something any of them would do. Cory felt guilty enough just seeing his friends having sex. Efrain is jealous as fucking hell. Indie has lingering issues from a philandering lover. And as much as Preston may joke about it, he's pretty monogamous. I did write a 3-way with Efrain, Cory and Indie when I first started writing, back before the characters had been fleshed out and Preston didn't exist, but I don't think I could bring myself to write one now.

As for endings, it does kinda feel like I'm winding things down, doesn't it. There's still lots more planned for the guys, but I felt this would be a good place to wrap up and start a second book. Will probably do so right before Christmas break, so two or so more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love your writing style. I love this story and don't want it to end just progress.

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 8 years ago
outdone yourself

Dayne you have outdone yourself yet again. I am so glad to read such a great story. I can't wait to read the next saga of this. I asked once why you wanted to change the name, and you said that you didn't like it, well I agree with you that changing the name gives the story a better feel on things. The story seems to flow like water on a river. It feels like the boys are opening up to each other and growing as friends to be almost like brothers. Looking forward to many many more chapters.

ACLASSYLADY

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Where do you come up with this stuff???

Really, a "waffle cherry"?

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I am absolutely adding “dick-ception" to my vocabulary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous