All Comments on 'Efrain and Cory Ch. 25'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Efrain just kills me

"Dimples 'n shit," I can totally hear it in a besotted jock voice. Poor guy, you never gave him a chance XD

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424almost 8 years ago
Love!!

Such a great chapter! They kinda exchanged the L word. It was a perfect, real exchange and gave me chills. Awesome!! But my heart aches to think this is coming to an end. I personally think it should go on forever like Days of our Lives or MASH. The thought of not having your updates totes bums me out. And it is so clear to me that this was not a four way arrangement. It would be funny I guess but it would actually not make sense given the characters' personalities. As for titles Yes the original kept people away but it also kept me coming back once I broke through the barrier and it worked. It was a nod to your love of manga. not cringy. It made this work stand out. for me the prob with Wolf like me is that it sounds like a werewolf story. But your husband picked you so he obvs has great taste so it could just be me missing the original title. Unfortunately this fan is also horrendous at titles so I can't really help offer an alternative. I'm just good at complaining.

I am so madly in love with these four boys. I think about them when they're not around. This could mean one of two things. 1) your amazing writer--you develop authentic characters or 2) I'm losing my mind or 3) it's both!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, thank God

Im sobbing with relief. Now I feel like I can read about Preston's perversions and Indie's angst without my loves being threatened? No but seriousl, thank you for clearing up the foursome thing.

Im actually surprised that Efrain doesnt know yet if he loves Corey. But im gueasing its the fact that its a new place for him to be and he's still finding his feet with the whole thing. Corey topping was great, Efrain was himself somewhat of a power bottom. Lovely symetry!

Great chapter. Thanks for posting Dayne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Good job! Just love these characters. But, no foursome, please. Can't wait for the next chapter . Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love Love Love!

Noticed you changed the name for this story on another site. Hope that means you are getting ready to publish... I will buy! You are a truly talented writer. Loving this story! Thanks for sharing.

shirohshirohalmost 8 years ago
five starts is not enough

great job. great story, I simply love the characters, the language, the dialogs, everything is perfect.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
No, 5 stars are not enough.

Such a great story. I love, love, love that you'll be continuing on with our favorite guys:). Oh and thank goodness this will remain sweet and not enter the 3 to 4-some zone(s).

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Still Lovin It!

Another great chapter. Loved that Cory finally topped Efrain and that both seemed to enjoy it. I certainly did. Keep up the wonderful writing.

RosierRosierover 7 years ago
Omg! This series is so Hot!!! ;)

@ Dayne... you sir are amazing! I have read this series multiple times and I am following along with Wild Card... your writing is superb and the visualizations you leave behind are unbelievable.... this is hands down my favourite series, love the guys and I love how they flow together. Efrain, Cory, Preston and Indie's characters are so well written and man I would so buy your work!!! You have all my triggers -HEAT (your sex scenes are soooo juicy... mmmm so yummy ;) ), humour (laugh out loud, where I have even peed a little!!!), love and affection!!! I know the pov changing bothers some people but for me it's not a problem (it just takes me a couple seconds to figure out who's it is!!! Lol)

Keep up the amazing work, and please never stop!!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Bam

I have loved every chapter of this story without exception, and I have so many questions and thoughts about where they are going. Thank you Dayne this has been awesome, and your family rest attempt, WOW, just WOW. Thanks , some skill right there.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Oops typo. My bad, should have been " you're first attempt" not family somethingautocorrect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous