Egg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, human," she said. "I don't mean any harm and you need to process what you currently see before you before we can proceed further."

He breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath.

"A millennium has passed without me revealing myself to anything on a mortal plane of existence," she said. "Gods have been on your plane, and even some Old Ones."

He shook with fear, but focused on the thickest tentacle that looked to be the head of the thing. Everything looked slimy and pink.

"So what do I want besides you?" She asked. "I want to be tethered to your world and to do that I need you. A pathetic human to be molded and bonded to me into a perfect mate."

"Why?"

"To be loved by someone unconditionally. As such, I need to be your everything when it concerns all mortal matters. Be that as a motherly figure, a lover, a protector and most importantly, a mate."

Jacob looked to her, his mind adjusting to the sight of the writhing mass of tentacles. He thought to himself that her appearance, while alien-like, couldn't be that bad. Something inside told him though that even if he had an issue, it wouldn't matter. A monster like this could get what it wanted no matter what.

"Why not Billy or anyone else?"

"Because you, my boy," she said. "Are going to help me conquer your world and to do that, I need a devoted mate who will worship with me through all the carnal delights that exist."

"You want to have sex with me?"

"Along with many other things."

His mind had a hard time understanding what she was offering him.

"Are you a god?"

"No, but soon you will think of me as such if you accept me."

"What do you mean?"

"We have to accept each other, which means we have to meld together in passion. Not only for me to be born, but to praise our goddess."

He swallowed hard and found that he had a lump in his throat.

"All you have to do is say yes and it will begin."

"Who is the goddess?"

The tentacles swirled around while they writhed.

"She does not wish to expose herself to this world yet. We will work together to bring her divinity to this realm."

Jacob looked stocked in everything she had said.

"I'm not a real man," he said plainly.

"No, far from it actually," she said.

It hurt him.

"But I can make you into one fairly quickly."

"I don't know what else to say," he offered after a moment of silence. He held his hands up in his defense.

"Just say yes," she said with fierceness in her voice that made him jump. Not a person you should resist when commanded, Jacob answered by instinct to protect himself.

"Yes."

Like a flower opening up, the withling wall of tentacles parted to reveal a jaw droppingly attractive woman sitting on a throne in front of him. The sight of her took Jacob's breath away. She looked breathtaking with her naked body. Mammaries bigger than he had ever seen with curves that oozed with unbelievable levels of sexuality. Jacob had never seen a naked woman before in person, or rather in his dreams.

"You're gorgeous," he said with a whisper. She smiled at him and it made him feel relaxed and warm. To him, it seemed like a smile he had in a distant memory of his mother. But then he noticed her eyes.

Her eyes looked like the night sky. Hues of blues and blacks dotted with white dots. Pink skin and white teeth. There was no discernible nose.

"Is this what you will look like?" He asked.

"No," she said. "I will have to bond with your essence to take a proper form on your plane of existence. As such, I will take on the most optimal characteristics native to your kind."

"Are you okay with that?"

Her eyes didn't reveal anything to him.

"Boy, we have talked too much and I grow ever more impatient now. You have already accepted the terms, now come seal the deal."

The alien creature spread her legs and Jacob looked aghast at what just unfurled in front of him. Jacob had seen many videos and images of naked adult women on the internet. He knew what a pussy looked like, but what she presented between her spread legs twisted around like nothing he ever seen before. Then the tentacles spread themselves apart like a blooming flower.

"I hope you like the view," she said. "Now come seal the deal with a kiss upon it."

Dream or not, weird nightmarish alien monster or not, Jacob's mind took over to obey her on command. Practically running over, he knelt in front of the throne and leaned forward as much as he physically could with his body.

"What's Your name?" he asked, hesitating just before the moment of actually kissing the sex of this being. The tentacles twisted in front of his face. He scantly heard her answer, which sounded like complete gibberish, as his eyes wandered over the slimy looking sex. There were folds, but lacking of familiarity to tell him that it was a woman's sex. The tentacles could have acted like labia, but then they shot out forward,wrapping around his head before pulling him towards it.

Jacob struggled especially when his face became forcibly pressed up against the warm and wet orifice.

Jacob breathed and took in the musky scent, which despite his panicking, made him realize that nothing bad would happen. As he gradually relaxed, it felt like the tentacles were barely holding his head. Relaxing even further, he increasingly did what she asked of him.

He pressed his face willingly now into her sex. Her specific directions were to seal the deal with a kiss, so that is exactly what he did. A smooch onto her sex, but it left his lips covered in some sort of slime. Tasty and sweet slime that surprisingly mimicked the taste of honey. Jacob could do sweet and so he licked her sex much like he would an ice cream cone. Tentacles relaxed and the cool air barely registered to him.

"Stop mortal," the woman commanded, but he didn't. Kept licking and making lewd slurping noises. "Jacob!"

A hand planted itself on his forehead and pushed him back from her alien pussy.

"What's wrong?" he asked with alarm in his voice.

"I appreciate your eagerness to worship our Goddess, but without a physical body, I won't be able to feel anything."

Jacob's eyes dropped in disappointment. He felt that her offer should have been met with enthusiasm and maybe, just maybe, made him feel like he had done something right. She hadn't actually felt anything.

"The terms have been accepted," she said. Jacob looked up at her to see that her arms and tentacles pointed upwards to the sky. He looked up to the source of the sudden light above and it blinded him.

Blinking heavily, he briefly wondered how such a dream could be possible. With everything going on here, the question that needed answering now is why he hadn't woken up yet. Hearing movement, he blinked his eyesight back to clarity. Looking up at her, they locked eyes.

"Are you ready to give me a mortal form?"

He gulped as he had no idea what she meant by that. The big smile on her face however, unnerved him. That perfect smile scared him. A sign that foreshadowed that he was about to have his whole life change.

"Yeah," he said with a whisper.

Two things happened at that moment. First, the woman unexpectedly dropped onto her knees in front of him and grasped both sides of his face with her hands. The second is that he felt a sudden sensation of suction engulf his sex.

"Don't move at all," she said. "The process is very delicate."

"What are you doing?" Jacob said with a shudder. The sucking around his cock had become more pleasant.

"I have to join myself with you."

"What does that mean?" he said with a moan.

"Joining requires an exchange of fluids between us. You took mine into you, now I have to take yours in."

"But this is a dream," he said with a sudden inflection in his voice. He felt like he was buried in something. It felt like an actual vagina. All he knew is that even in the dream, his cock felt like it had crossed from virginity into blissful manhood.

"It may be a dream to you," she said with a whisper. "But outside of your mind, I am currently attaching myself to your body. The pulsing suction you are feeling is currently happening in the moral realm."

"Then why this?"

"Because I can't have you moving or waking up. That would ruin the joining."

"Like a parasite?"

She laughed.

"Yes," she said.

His sudden ejaculation took him by surprise and the world around him began to shift. He moaned from the pleasure as he began to wake up.

"Hush now Jacob," she said in the dream and the world began to re-solidify. "Remain here with me."

"What's happening," he said.

"I am absorbing as much as I can right now."

Jacob felt weird. His whole body tingled and his head swam.

"This is just a dream," he said aloud. It wasn't clear to him if the effort had convinced that he would wake up with nothing having changed in his life. However if she promised such pleasures, he legitimately hoped his life would truly change.

"You taste extremely good," she said. "Unfortunately, I'm not yet big enough to eat so much."

He didn't know what she meant. He just knew as he sat in front of her that for the first time in his life, he was relaxed.

"What..." he started to say, but no complete thought could be formed. As he tried to focus, the woman had gotten up and sat back on the throne.

"Get some rest my servant," she said with a smile. "Soon the carnal delights will become physical."

His vision blurred and the world went to total blackness. No dreams or thoughts until the sound of something slamming against something woke him up.

"Jacob!" a stern male voice shouted.

Adrenaline shot through his entire body as he stumbled to get himself quickly out of bed. He glanced at the clock to see the red numbers indicating that it was three-fifteen in the morning.

"Jacob!" his father yelled once more. Even panicked, Jacob realized he wasn't wearing any pants. Fumbling around, he found a pair quickly and put them on.

"Yes dad!," he called back.

"Get your ass down here, now!" he dad shouted back at him.

Tired, Jacob couldn't even muster an eye roll as he went to see his father. To him, the annoyance of the man's presence every weekend always started in the early morning with a drunken scream like this one. It always ended with some sort of cruel beating too.

Sleepiness drifted away fast and by the time Jacob made his way down the stairs to see his father, he felt strangely alert. Most of the time when he walked into the living room where his father would be sitting in an old recliner, he felt groggy. Now, as he stepped into the living room, Jacob realized just then how barren it was.

A single TV stand and a couch were the only things in there besides the recliner. A thought occurred to him about actually filling the room up with things. There happened to be a monthly allowance from his father that he never used for anything except his bedroom. Funny how that never occurred to him before.

"What took you so long?" His dad demanded to know. It's how the conversation always started. A hurtful comment about how slow he moved.

"Sorry da-," Jacob went to reply.

"Don't be," his father said.

A lewd slurp sounded and only then Jacob realized the two of them weren't alone in the house. On her knees in front of his dad was a woman with her back towards Jacob. Jacob blushed realizing that the wet slurping meant the woman currently had her lips and tongue wrapped around his father's erect cock. Only once before in the past had such a thing ever occurred and that time he hadn't been able to see anything. This time, he could see as his eyesight adjusted to the darkness of the room, that she was completely naked.

"Sean, what the hell?" she said.

"Go back to what you were doing," his dad said. The edge in his voice gave a clear warning that he would be extremely unhappy if she didn't listen to his orders. Hearing this, she didn't look back before the lewd slurping quickly resumed.

This man possessed zero patience. Jacob looked down on his father even from five feet away and still would if the man stood up. Sean Grand had a mean right hook, yet suffered in height to his own son. That height didn't hinder the man either when it came to women. Whether drunk or not, Jacob's father could pull some "tail," as the man put it.

"Did you lose some weight?"

The question was random, and in fact, not something he expected his father to ask him.

"Yeah."

Jacob expected his father to stand up and swing on him then. The man always demanded to be called sir. Instead, a grunt-like moan came from the man.

"Deeper," Sean said.

Whoever this woman was, she audibly gagged on his father's cock as she tried to swallow his cock further into her throat.

"I'll be gone for a week or more," the man said after a few moments. Jacob hadn't dared walk off least to spur any wrath. Standing as motionless as possible, even holding his breath for long periods. He heard his father's loud grunt-like moan again and the girl responded accordingly with a sultry feminine one of her own.

"Yeah, you like that huh?" Sean said.

"Mhmm," she responded with a long sucking noise.

"Having an audience just gets you off doesn't it?"

There was an audibly wet pop.

"Yes daddy."

"If you like it so much, why don't you say hi?"

The woman stood up and turned around.

"Hey there," she said.

Almost speechless at the sight of his first woman, Jacob stuttered out a greeting. She didn't say anything back and he couldn't see her face.

"Jesus, Shawn," she exclaimed after a moment of awkward silence. Jacob couldn't see what the two were doing, but he saw the silhouettes of them moving in rhythm.

"Ahh," she cried out suddenly. It made him jump but he watched fascinated as she dropped down into his father's lap.

"Oh yes," he grunted in response.

Jacob's eyes began to adjust more in the dark. More details emerged of the woman, but her relatively larger frame still hid his father's smaller frame. Whoever the woman was, the lack of curves looked apparent as she bounced up and down. Now Jacob began to sport a growing boner, but he ignored his own desires.

She breathed heavily as the sex continued. A sensual moan escaping her lips every few moments. Either for show or from actual pleasure, Jacob didn't know. But every few seconds he saw her mouth agape in what looked like an expression of anguish on her face.

Their two slapping nude bodies made him quince each time it echoed in the room. No matter to him though, for he wouldn't or rather couldn't raise a complaint. If he did, the scene would end and so would the small morsel of pseudo-peace.

"Gonna cum," his dad cried out.

"Yes daddy," she gleefully cried out, her voice almost a shriek. "Give it to me."

The animal-like grunts that resounded through the room from the fervent copulation almost made him smile. Smiling had to be controlled on his face. Any time someone saw any sign of enjoyment on his face, they took that as an open invitation to ruin it. Plus, interrupting his father's enjoyment would be detrimental to his safety.

"Come on daddy, give it to me," the girl begged.

"Argh shit," he father called out in reply. The girl had stopped her bouncing and instead just sat in his father's lap.

"So hot," she said with heated breaths. He saw her tilting her head back in apparent ecstasy as she wiggled her hips as she milk his father.

"Up," Sean said, breaking the serenity of the moment.

The girl made an audible wet fart sound as she quickly dismounted his father's penis and scurried off past Jacob. A hand covered her face as she went by. He caught a whiff of perfume mixed with sex, but he also noticed that her eyeshadow was running in longlines down her face.

"Got to head to another state for work."

"Okay sir," Jacob said, his focus back on his father. He did his best to avert his gaze from the man but couldn't. He thanked the heavens that his father could barely be seen in the dark.

"I'll leave some money for you of course," he said. It was customary that his father established there was money available.

"Thank you sir," he said with a neutral expression as he usually did to the "gift."

"You need to get a job soon."

Those words sent dread through Jacob and changed the direction of the conversation. He would never be able to get a job. Not with the way he looked.

"If you keep losing weight, perhaps someone would feel like hiring your worthless ass."

If his mother was there, maybe she would have said something to her husband about the words. Then again, maybe his father would never have uttered them to begin with if she was still alive.

"You should be thanking someone when they compliment you."

"Thank you sir," Jacob spat out fast and as sincerely sounding as he could muster.

"Go back to bed," his father said. "I'll be gone in the morning."

Scared to move, Jacob froze. His father rarely let him leave without more verbal and physical abuse.

"You need to be told twice?" His father yelled at him.

"No sir," Jacob said, turning on his heel and fleeing the room. As he left he found the girl still naked sitting on the stairs. Pausing, he decided to risk giving her a glass of water.

Rushing into the kitchen, Jacob got a glass filled with ice and poured a full glass of water using one of the many bottles of water in the kitchen. He quickly returned to the woman and handed her the glass of iced water. She silently accepted it and he walked past her as he went up to his room.

Up the stairs and into his room, Jacob closed the door behind him and had an alien feeling that he moved much farther than he should have.

"What's going on?" He said aloud to himself. He looked at his bed and saw that the glass of water in his night stand had fallen over. Rushing over, he looked over the stand to see no water had spilled. He looked under the bed and couldn't find the smooth spherical object either. Confused, he stood up and felt something heavy hit the inner sides of his thighs.

"What was that?" He asked. Pulling down his pants and trying to look was a useless endeavor. The outward enormity of his stomach kept him from clearly seeing his crotch. Thinking, he decided the bathroom mirror was the best thing to use to see what was going on. Heading to the bathroom, without his pants on, Jacob wasted no time in looking at his crotch in front of the mirror.

To his shock and horror there was something tubular shaped wrapped around his penis. He locked eyes with a single eye on the side of the tubular creature that matched the one of the alien looking woman in his dream. The thought that the dream woman's words of carnal delights and changes replayed in his mind once more. What if the whole thing happened to be a ruse? Jacob wanted to seek help to get the things attached to him removed.

Just having an unblinking eye looking in the mirror and locking eyes with him was disturbing enough. It hung on him like a soft cock sleeve and it only looked to be about three inches big.

"I need help," he said. He couldn't go to his father or the woman. That man would ridicule him somehow about the irony of Jacob willingly giving up the only sexual tool besides his hand. In fact, Jacob knew his father would give him a hard time saying anything. And who knew how the woman he brought over today would react. Better to be happy getting something his dad would say. But then the thing suddenly pulsed and grew bigger. The grip of it also grew stronger on his cock.

The lone eye of the creature closed slowly and the pulsing suction began in earnest. Jacob shook within seconds as pleasure radiated outward from the crotch through the rest of his body. Having to lean back against the bathroom wall, he almost couldn't move as his knees buckled. Looking out into the hall, he mustered enough strength to close the bathroom door. By the time it closed and he looked back to the mirror, an orgasm ripped through him as he came into the pulsing parasitic flesh condom.