Egg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fascination went through him as he breathed heavily to recover. The parasite on his cock had grown again in girth. It looked fatter and even longer than before. Its only eye opened back up and Jacob no longer felt panicked. His eyes drooped in sudden exhaustion and like a zombie; he lumbered back to his room. Falling onto his bed like a rock, sleep overtook him quickly, but he didn't register that he was asleep.

The throne sat once more in front of him. Golden and covered in jewels. He hadn't noticed before how splendid the throne looked. Though in the last dream the tentacles were all his mind thought about.

"Hello," he called out after a moment. There wasn't an answer and so he went to the throne and sat down in it. Even though the thing had no cushion, he found the seat comfortable. Sitting back he nodded his approval and marveled at how regal he felt. There was power here and he registered then that he wanted that power. Suddenly, he heard someone moan.

"Hello?"

"Oh Jacob, you've returned."

Out of the darkness she took form in front of him. She was still a chaotic mass of tentacles but soon the sight of her naked breasts and spread sex made him shudder.

"Like what you see huh?"

He nodded.

"You've gotten bigger."

"I know," he replied. "I have a problem."

"I'll say," she said with a giggle that confounded him. "By the time I'm done with your cock, it's gonna be huge."

He blinked and then blinked again. A slimy tentacle reached out and caressed his cheek.

"I didn't mean your weight there Jacky boy," she said. The tentacle grew from her arm and that disappointed him. His mouth watered in want of licking her tentacular sex once more. "Though I'll say feeding on you has been wonderfully tasty and very informative. Your kind's genetic composition is very exotic to mine."

"You're feeding on me?"

"I told you I would be, early on, my boy. I require additional biological mass to take the form of a human and you have a significant amount of mass to spare"

"Oh," he said.

"I'm afraid though that I need more and already it is beginning to be too cumbersome to keep sucking you off in your realm using my current form."

"What?"

The look on her face to Jacob looked to be one of pure hunger.

"That is why I have decided that we will also have sex in your dreams."

"What will that do?"

The look on her face changed to astonishment.

"If we have sex in here, I can also involuntarily make your body orgasm back in your earthly realm. Such a thing is necessary for me to mature further."

"Will it hurt?"

Jacob didn't know why he asked, but he often heard his dad regal tales of how cumming too many times would leave a man aching for days.

"Not with the way I plan on doing it," she said. "Hopefully a few nights and I will have acquired enough mass off of you that I can molt."

"I have school on Monday."

She smiled and then grinned widely. He saw multiple rows of pointed teeth and it made him think that whatever she did molt into might look similar to this.

"Then we best get started," she said, sauntering over to the throne.

"You won't feel any pleasure," Jacob offered in a meek defense to stop her.

"Not true," she said. "I have already incorporated all of your species' pleasure receptors now."

"Including a clitoris?"

"Oh human, we are gonna have so much fun," she said, stepping towards the throne. "I want you to repeat what you did last time, then we will be able to see if I've done enough with your genetic material"

Jacob had no time to prepare as she climbed up the throne. Feet on the legs of the throne he looked up at her vaginal flower as it descended onto his face like a tentacle with a starfish attached to its tip. Slimy drips of her hunger fell onto his face.

"Do you play off my imagination?"

"We can do that later, for now it's just me," she said.

The tentacles of her vaginal flower wrapped around his head to hold his mouth tightly against it as she finished settling the bizarre orifice onto his face. It was peculiar to him that the woman choose to plant her unearthly sex on his face in such a way that the sight could've been mistaken for something out of a sci-fi horror movie. However, thoughtss on anything except licking her sex quickly faded away.

Once again, Jacob couldn't get enough of it and hoped as his tongue probed deeper into her depths that she tasted just as sweet as she had in his dreams.

Nails dug through his poppy hair and into his scalp. A groan of pain came from him only to be drowned out by a sensual moan from her. His tongue lapped around across her wet skin and it surprised him when she shook. Her flesh quivered like an earthquake around him. But then he couldn't breath as her legs squeezed around his head. By instinct, he flailed his arms and pushed back against her latched-on flesh as a fear of suffocation became a real reality to him. The world distorted and began to shift until suddenly she wasn't on him anymore.

He didn't know when the change happened but suddenly he was alone in the dream world now. Sitting alone and confused on the throne, he wondered what had gone wrong. The darkness past the bright light yielded nothing.