Egg Ch. 02

Story Info
The alien begins transforming.
8.7k words
4.62
15k
28

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in Jacob's life now revolves around his dick. Even as he sat in class and the hot history teacher droned on about the Civil War, it was all he thought about. How stiff it was and how difficult it was to conceal it. Mostly because of the alien parasite that was suckered to it.

He knew barely anything about it except what it told him in his dreams. The alien woman in those dreams also didn't share much either. All it seemed to want is to tease him and feed off him. The results so far over the past few days had gone from a mere three inches to nearly twelve. What weirded him out, is that it felt like his cock had grown longer in sync with the parasite's growth.

Complicating his circumstances even more, his usual clothes were beginning to not fit his changing body. Before, he either wore a really big pair of jeans or just stuck with sweats. He wore sweats today, but he worried the thick pole in his pants would be visible. Though with fifty-pounds of weight loss so far, the clothes became increasingly baggy.

An opened juice box of orange juice suddenly redirected his train of thought away from his cock when it collided painfully against his face. A peal of group laughter sounded from the other side of the room. Of course, the perpetrators were Billy and his gang of friends. All three of them lived with no regrets, and Jacob wished they would just disappear.

"Billy!," Ms. Devons yelled. "Office now!"

Billy laughed as well as his friends.

"Just a joke," he said, shooting daggers of anger at Jacob. Jacob knew right at that moment, even though he lacked any blame for the situation, Billy would still blame him.

"Not a joke, office now," Devons screamed. Many in the class cringed, not because of her sudden inflection but because no one talked to Billy in such a way. The boy's family had big money and so far, Billy had rarely felt any serious consequences for his actions.

"Fuckin cunt," he said before storming out of the classroom.

Jacob said nothing and he did nothing. Mrs. Devons happened to be the nicest person in his life and he didn't want to risk upsetting her. Even if he suspected that she only felt sympathy for him. Interruption dealt with, the class continued without another problem. Except maybe that Jacob once again could not keep his mind off his throbbing cock.

When the bell rang, Jacob watched as each student filed out of the class. A ritual in which he would always be the last student out. Better that way for them and him. No one had to deal with him and he could move at his slow pace. As the last student passed the doorway, he stood up from his desk and moved towards the door.

"Jacob," Ms. Devons spoke to him, stopping him from navigating in between the desks. He turned and found she was next to him, dwarfed by his massive frame. She was smiling up at him and he saw the beginnings of crows feet. Jacob thought she looked amazing despite being older than him.

"Yes," he said in a low voice.

"Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah," he said before turning and meandering back into the halls of the school. Thankfully, history class was the last class of the day. Mostly because a boiling heat of anger had surged in the pit of his stomach. Somehow, the display of concern from Ms. Devons angered him whereas before he would just feel ashamed.

With a sigh, he went to the bathroom on the way out of the school. Although he had that mysterious parasitic alien condom securely attached to his cock, it seemed it didn't mind opening up an orifice on the tail end of its worm-like body to let him piss normally instead of absorbing it like it did to his ejaculate. After urinating into a urinal, he washed his hands and face. As he was preparing to leave, the heavy bathroom door suddenly opened and Billy walked in.

"Well, well, well...," the boy began. "Looks like I just got lucky."

"You better back off," Jacob stammered.

"Whatcha say, fat boy?"

"Leave me be."

Billy got up into Jacob's face. Normally, the raised fist of Billy would have made Jacob flinch in fear. Much to his surprise that changed to Jacob's own fist smashing into Billy's face. That surge of anger finally exploded out of his belly and a satisfying crunch could be heard.

"You broke my nose," Billy screamed in pain. Jacob shoved the jock out of the way in his desperation to escape. Billy's blood dripped to the floor, which was the last thing Jacob saw as he rushed out of the bathroom. He even managed to run to the main doors of the school and left without further harassment. Out of breath, he struggled to walk but pushed himself to make it home.

Once Jacob made it home, thankfully with no further incidents, he found himself craving fruits and vegetables. Thankfully his father had left him a stack of money, so he ordered some Chinese food. An order of mixed stir-fried veggies and one meat dish with a small side of steamed jasmine rice. When he completed the order and hung up the phone, the Chinese guy on the other end seemed surprised. After all, past Jacob never ordered less than a large plate of rice, three types of meat, and one or more soup bowls of Chinese noodles with meat toppings.

Feeling disgusted with himself though, the sweat sticking to him and the stench, he took a thorough shower. There, he washed and became delighted that he could more easily turn around within the shower.

"What are you doing to me?" he asked the alien worm latched onto his cock as he looked at himself in the mirror. As if to answer, the thing came to life and he shuddered in pleasure as it milked him. Expertly, it brought him to orgasm quickly and as he shuddered in orgasmic bliss, he swore it just grew another inch. He made a mental note to ask the otherworldly being later about it in his dreams.

Several minutes later he was in his room looking for some clothes to wear. While searching, a sudden sharp pain struck him in his crotch causing him to fall to his knees in pain. While there, tears flowed freely down his face. A sudden painful sucking began on his cock and he shook as he felt something soft and thin enter his urethral, worming ever deeper through the narrow passageway. As he rolled around, the intense pain caused him to blackout.

Jacob found himself once again in the dream state place that always greeted him when he wasn't awake. He stood in the cone of light, as per usual, in front of the golden throne that the mass of tentacles sat upon. Concealed in that mass of tentacles was a goddess of sex. Or rather, not a true goddess, as she claimed to merely be the harbinger to her Master of lust.

"What's going on?" He asked the swirling mass of tentacles and cringing as even the pain could be felt here.

"Relax Jacob," she said.

"It hurts," he replied, doubling over.

"A little pain is a small price to pay for us," she spoke. Normally she would have been sultry but the voice sounded flat and focused.

"What are you doing to me?" He cried.

"I have to acquire mass from there. For that to happen, I need to suck it out of you. By the time I am finished, we will have made you more pliable for a human male of your age."

"Why does it hurt?"

"There's a lot I need to take. We have fully bonded by now and let me tell you, I am so happy about that. It took me longer than expected to break down your genetic material for it."

The pain dulled for a moment and Jacob did his best to recover.

"When will you be done?"

"Because of your schedule and needs, within the next few minutes."

He let out a relieved sigh at that.

"You said you're taking mass, at that speed won't I look skinnier than I do now?"

"Extremely so," she said. "Oh, I get your point. You will have to go to the hospital then."

"What?"

"After you eat of course. Just say you came home from school, took a nap and woke up like you are."

"But," he said, trying to come up with a counter-argument. That much change would surely give rise to many questions.

"Don't worry, just claim you are having a hard time and get a doctor's note explaining everything before taking a few days off from school."

"I," he wanted to talk, couldn't.

"Then we will have plenty of time to enjoy each other with my new body and yours," she said. The mass of tentacles still swirled but they gave him no indication for when the pain flared up suddenly. "Besides, we have to work on completing me, and for that, you need some time to tone your body."

Suddenly the pain became excruciating and he felt like he was shrinking. However, within seconds ofs it beginning, the sound of a doorbell going off immediately brought him back to the real world.

The first thing he registered was the lack of pain. The second, his enhanced cock was free of the parasitic cocksleeve. Even though he still wore clothes, another ring of the bell kept him from investigating. Getting up, he held his pants up with one hand as he made it through the house to the door. The opening yielded a surprise.

"Jacob?" That was the food delivery boy named Mark. The two had known each other since the first time Jacob had ordered food.

"Yeah," he replied, holding out the cash and taking the bagged food with his free hand.

"What happened man? Do you need a doctor?"

Jacob only nodded no, before assuring Mark that he was headed to the E.R. later.

"You have a ride?"

"No, I can call myself a cab," he said.

"Fuck that man, you need a doctor right now."

Jacob found himself struggling not to comply with Mark, but the guy dragged him into his car and drove him straight to the nearest emergency room.

"I'm off at eight, so if you get out before then, just wait by the bus stop over there. I'll pick you up."

Jacob watched as Mark drove away and sighed. He didn't want to go to a hospital, but somehow, both Mark and his goddess were correct. Plus, what better way to get out of school for a few days and get a break. Sighing he went into the emergency room.

The receptionist was a chubby redheaded girl. She had freckles, green eyes, and wore purple-rimmed glasses. Her lipstick color matched her glasses.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

"I need help?" He said.

"Oh dear," she said standing up from the desk. "Do you have insurance?"

Jacob realized then that the women assumed he was homeless. He took out his wallet, struggled with simultaneously holding the loose clothes up, and handing her his family's medical insurance card.

"What exactly is your issue?" She asked.

"I've lost weight," he said. "Like two hundred pounds over a couple of days."

Her eyebrows rose.

"I wouldn't be walking around in ill-fitting clothes like this if I wanted to. Here, take a look at my school I.D."

She nearly swore like a sailor when she looked at it with wide eyes.

"Let me get you to an examination room."

Seconds later, a plethora of tests were run on him. Blood was drawn, and he was left in the room to himself. Hours could have passed, and he leaned his head back to close his eyes. He had hoped to fall asleep to chat with her once more, not even knowing if he still could. A middle aged doctor walked in.

"Jacob Grand?"

"Yes, sir," Jacob replied to the doctor. The man was bald and his head shone like it was polished.

"You've got quite the problem it seems," he said. "So what happened?"

Jacob told him exactly what his goddess had told him too. The doctor didn't believe him though.

"You may have picked up an intestinal parasite," the doctor suggested, and Jacob wished he could have told him that was right on the money. The problem was that the parasite had already physically removed itself from his body albeit his cock, to be specific.

"Will I be okay?"

"Only time will tell. We took some blood samples so in a few days we will know for sure."

"Until then?"

"I want you to be at home and avoid any physical contact with anybody. Then we will know now if it is a parasite, but I honestly feel like this is a prank."

"I am who I say I am," Jacob said in defense.

"I believe you, just farfetched you can lose this much weight this fast," the doctor said while looking at his clipboard. "I would commit you in, but you look fine and so far all the tests we ran say you're as healthy as a young buck."

Jacob didn't know how to respond even as the doctor gave him the excuse and left. After a moment, Jacob went out of the Emergency Room and waited by the bus stop at a loss. Having forgotten his phone at home, he just sat at the bus stop with his baggy clothes. At least the temperature was moderate today.

Minutes could have passed or even hours but he sat there enjoying watching passing traffic and pedestrians. No one bothered to sit with him in the enclave and no one near him. Eventually, Mark actually drove up to the bus stop in his car. Jacob got in.

"Hey man, so what did they say?" Mark asked.

"Said I might have an intestinal parasite of some sort in me."

Jacob didn't look at Mark but peered out of the window and watched as buildings passed by.

"Damn, that's not good, man," Mark replied.

"At least I lost some weight, but I have to be out of school for a few days, which works because I have to get new clothes and can't be near anyone as much as reasonably possible."

"Well, if you need some help, just call me."

Mark handed over a business card to Jacob.

"Thank you," Jacob said, taking the card. The gesture confused him, but he didn't say anything else as they pulled up in front of his house.

"Hey, call me if you want to hang out sometime after you've recovered," Mark said as he got out of the car.

"I will," Jacob said before heading into the house.

Back inside, his stomach growled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten in a while. Feeling famished, he reheated his dinner and gobbled it down. Jacob found the food was much tastier and finishing that massive weight loss also meant having a small appetite. Feeling full now, Jacob did the one thing he knew he never should. He called his abusive father.

The man didn't answer. Not that it surprised Jacob. He was only supposed to call in an emergency and those calls never happened before. After leaving a message explaining what had happened, Jacob decided to head off to bed. Early or not, he was hurt and he had been through so much in the day.

Falling into bed, he heavily sighed, remembering he needed to order a ton of new clothes. Getting up with a heavy sigh, he sat at his desk and for the first time, didn't cringe. The chair let out no protest in response to his weight and it brought a smile to his face. Logging into his computer, Jacob began researching clothes.

Quickly he realized he had no idea what size he was. Feeling braver than normal, he went into his father's room and tried on a pair of pants. Those almost fit, but they were still too big at a size thirty-eight. After trying on a shirt, he found a large one to fit correctly. Armed with this knowledge, Jacob ordered a whole new wardrobe from an account he had for savings.

Being one for graphics, he ordered shirts, mostly black with various designs on them. Then there were the band shirts. Something he had always wanted to wear, but never possible due to the lack of larger sizes. Feeling accomplished, he sat back in his chair and let out a deep sigh.

"Amazing how you creatures work," a feminine voice said.

Jacob looked around his room in a panic.

"Forgotten me already?" she replied with a giggle.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Hiding."

"Why?" Jacob asked shifting around in his chair to study his room. His eyes traced over every surface with no luck in finding her.

"Because I am terrified," she said.

"Of me?"

"I am mortally vulnerable right now," she said. "After attaching to you and absorbing your mass, my metamorphosis has made my changing body soft."

"Yes, I'm soft," he said, not quite sure why.

"Not too much anymore after me," she said with an amused laugh.

"Will I be okay?" Jacob asked with a growing pit of dread in his stomach.

"You should, but there are many more changes yet to come to herald the good news of our lady."

Jacob sat in silence for a bit debating on how to press her for more answers; especially her refusal to reveal her physical self.

"What other changes?" He asked.

"Well, for one, us. We need to join together soon, but my skin has to finish hardening."

"Are you gonna feed on me more?"

"I can't, not right now" she said after a moment of silence. "Your body can no longer provide what I need to continue my evolution."

"What do you mean?"

"I need a human woman to get the additional genetic material and bodily hormones that my body needs in order to become more humanoid."

"So you don't look like that right now?"

"Patience, Jacob."

"What are the other changes?"

"I would think you'd admire the gift of the improved cock I gave you."

She was right about that. Even sitting in the chair, the unfamiliar feeling as it lay placid on the edge of the chair. He was still worried a bit.

Sighing, Jacob got out of his chair and shut off his computer. Silence returned and he moved around the room turning off the lights and all. He paused briefly in his doorway, listening for the sound of a phone ring he knew would never happen. With a sigh, he closed the door to his room and flipped the light switch off.

In bed, Jacob let his mind wander on about things. For one, he wondered that if he fell asleep, would his normal dreams return or would it be a otherwordly marathon of sex. Strangely he also thought about his father for a bit. Would the man even care about his massive weight loss?

Sighing, he tried relaxing before falling asleep. His mind, though, had different plans. Fear went through him suddenly as he realized the deeper repercussions of the pact now. Thinking of the amount of questioning that would be sure to follow after everyone saw the new Jacob Grand made him breathe heavily. What would everyone think?

When something rubbed against his foot, he let out a yelp of surprise. He shifted quickly and pulled himself up to the head of the bed until he was sitting and could go no further. Suddenly a large lump appeared under his blanket before it started to slowly rise up.

"Relax Jacob," she said.

"Christ, you scared me," he replied, noticing that her rise had stopped.

"I am ready," she said. "Turn the light on."

Jacob obeyed and flipped the lamp on his nightstand next to the bed. Blinking heavily by the sudden brightness he wondered briefly about what was about to happen. If she re-attached to him or even what she looked like made his imagination run wild with fear.

"Pull the blanket off," she commanded after a second. At that moment, gripping the fabric of the comforter, Jacob somehow knew his old life as a fat boy that got picked on constantly would end at this moment. With a pull, the blanket came away and revealed a huge serpent-like creature.

Pale white flesh revealed itself quickly on a coiled serpentine body. She had the shape of a snake, but the body was thicker and longer than anything he had ever seen. He wanted to panic and run, but those galaxy eyes once again trapped him in their allure. Her serpent-shaped face almost had some humanity in it, but scarcely some. Long and thick, it did look like a large Anaconda. The writhing tentacles she sported ashair hung in long locks.

"Hey master," she said with a soft serpent-like hiss, and he could swear she was smiling.

"Hey," he said, completely confused by her new look.

"I told you I need more of your species DNA to progress further," she said as a matter of fact. "While I have fashioned a receptacle to receive you into for our mutual pleasure, , I still need a female of your species to fully become the gender. Being that we are coupled and you are male, I need to possess the necessary equipment to facilitate reproduction."

"So, we can have sex?" He asked, being the only thing that she offered that made sense to him."