Egg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we can have sex," she said with a giggle. "Would you like to do it now?"

Jacob couldn't process the offer. A girl, well... a female something wanted to have sex with him. Despite the absurdity of the situation, a strange stirring started in his crotch.

"Oh, I can see you like the thought of it," She said. He thought the white specks in her eyes shimmered like diamonds in the light.

Uncomfortable with his shorts on, he took them off quickly. When his cock sprung up, he gasped.

"What did you do?" He asked in wonderment of the meat stick that rose before him. The head was purple and swollen, twitching angrily in its need for release.

"I simply teased you a lot in your dreams," she said with a lick of her lips. He saw that her long tongue was purple. "And I'm very glad I did."

Droplets of pre-cum oozed from the tip.

"Would you mind if I tasted it?" she asked with no hesitation of decency.

His heart stopped. Never in his wildest dreams would he have thought to be asked such a thing. The way he looked before, probably wouldn't be a woman in a million years who would have looked at him. Not that the alien life form in front counted as a woman, but she identified as a girl and that was good enough for him.

"You have to grant me permission," she said. Her head swayed back and forth, mesmerizing Jacob.

"I," he began not even registering an actual thought. "Grant permission."

Suddenly, a long purpled tongue was coiled around his entire length, all the way down to the base of this penis. The wet heated pressure of it made him moan as it swirled pleasurably around his shaft. Her eyes didn't break eye contact as she 'tasted' him. To him, it also felt like that tasting left no spot untouched on his scrotum. After a bit, the cool air caressed his cock once more as she and her tongue pulled away.

"It's delicious," she said.

An unfamiliar feeling washed over him. Odd as it was, he did think.

"Thank you," he said, watching as her tentacular hair danced. "Can I see yours?"

"Certainly," she said with a squeal of delight.

He watched in fascination as her serpentine body rose. As it rose, he marveled at its smooth pale skin. It looked succulently soft and so he reached out to touch it.

"Oh?" She said in surprise.

"What?" He said, recoiling backwards in surprise from her exclamation.

"I didn't think you would take such an action."

"Was I wrong?" he said suddenly, afraid that he had ruined the whole thing. Thoughts of self-doubt plagued him.

"No," she said with a cock of her head. "I don't understand why you would be afraid."

"I thought I ruined it," he said, burying his face into his hands.

"Ruined what?" She asked. "Every action we take that pleasures not only ourselves but each other honors our mistress."

"You liked it?" He asked in surprise. Looking up at her gaze, an amount of confidence built. Bold once more, he reached out and rubbed the creature's body with an open palm. "You're so soft."

"Thank you," she said.

Even bolder now, he sat forward and used both hands to feel her flesh.

"That feels nice," she said after a few moments. The words broke the spell and he settled back. "Is it time to show you?"

He nodded.

"Good."

She rose up and the first inkling that Jacob got that her sex approached began with the sudden change in coloring in her skin. Where her body had a pure white tone, the sudden shift began as a slight pink before it steadily became an angry red. When the color became dark red, her body stopped moving.

There, Jacob saw the formation of a slit leaking copious amounts of liquid. As he studied her anatomy, it spread apart heralding the exit of a mass of tentacles.

"It is just a cavity, but the tentacles act much like a sexual pleasure organ for me," she explained.

He could care less about what she spoke of. All that mattered is that even with its completely alien look, it looked inviting. Moving towards her and off the headboard, he moved till she sat close to his body and between his legs.

"What will you do?" She asked. His answer was to grasp one of the slimy purple tentacles. She responded with a gasp.

As he played with the spread starfish of sexual organs, he listed to her moans. Some few minutes later, she suddenly let out a scream.

"What was that?" Jacob asked, finding himself spitting to clear his mouth out of the viscous liquid she coated him with.

"That was a gift from the goddess," she exclaimed, falling onto him. Her weight caused him to lean back onto the bed until he lay once again. The shift of weight surprised him.

"To think you pleasured me fully before yourself. I have truly been blessed," she heaved.

He could feel the slime of her pseudo-pussy spreading across his stomach. The heat of it made his cock throb in response.

"And I've forgotten about you," she said, lifting up.

His eyes rose witnessing the bridge of slime from her sex lift away off of his stomach.

"Let's fix that," she said with a sudden determination.

She shifted around trying to free his cock which was uncomfortably trapped between their bodies, when she did it sprang up with an enthusiastic bounce. A shock of delight went through him when it slapped against her body.

"Someone is clearly eager," she said. Her body lowered until the heat of her sex rubbed against the underside of his cock.

"I'll say," he said, stuttering in disbelief. "You seem to have lost control of your tentacles."

"Indeed, I have," she said. To Jacob, he hoped he heard amusement in her voice. That thought quickly disappeared as the squirming tentacles enveloped his cock.

"I can't do this for long," she said abruptly.

"It feels good," he said, concentrating on the feeling.

"I know, can I put it in now?"

He couldn't respond. Even when she took the liberty of sinking her sex down onto his cock, they both groaned in anticipation. The amount of pleasure slammed against his brain so hard though, that by the time she took him all the way into herself, he orgasmed.

"Oh no," he cried out, filling her with spurt after spurt of cum. Nothing moved while his cock spurted.

"That was a big load," she said after he had finished.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" She spoke, and he could hear the confusion in her voice.

"For cumming so fast," he said honestly, feeling dejected with the sudden expulsion.

"It's all for pleasure. We both suffer from our virginities, and you should never be upset about that. Plus, I do have a pussy designed to bring your pleasure about quickly."

"Why, if you don't need my seed anymore?"

She lay on him, her hot breath on his ear.

"Because the act is extremely fun and eventually, I will need your seed to reproduce."

"Oh," is all he said.

"And the vessel for that should be here sometime soon."

"What do you mean?" He asked, afraid once more.

"I have made arrangements for the arrival of the vessel that will provide all I need to become more compatible with you as your mate."

"You are already perfect."

"I can feel that," she said and at first he didn't know what she meant, but suddenly something wrapped around his rod.

"I'm still hard," he said.

"It probably will be a lot more from now on," she said. "Why don't you get on top?"

"Alright."

The two of them shifted around and soon he was on top of her.

"Wow, I didn't slip out," he said in amazement.

"My tentacles apparently don't like to give up something they like."

He smiled.

"So you have to move your body," she said after a second.

"I know, just studying your body."

Her head turned from the bed to look at him.

"Then fuck me, Jacob, and make it last longer this time."

The first pull and subsequent thrusts into her depths was a slow one. Jacob hadn't ever done this activity before and he wanted to make sure it was right. Plus, all he did know about sex came from the internet and the articles he had read often emphasized that one should not mimic porn.

"Is it good?" he asked after another few thrusts.

"So good, please keep going," she said, breathing heavily.

Encouraged, Jacob picked up the pace and found himself quickly breathing as heavily as her. Except now, the moans came from her. He could feel her writhing tentacles against his stomach and suddenly it gave him an idea.

"Hey, where are you going?" She said with a whine as he pulled out.

"I have an idea," he replied, looking into her eyes. "Retract your tentacles back inside."

Eyebrows or rather her eyes widened as she understood what he was getting at.

"The goddess will be pleased with this suggestion."

An almost sickening wet suction sound resounded, but Jacob ignored it as best he could. Not that it mattered. Whatever alien noise her body made, it was still a vessel of mutual pleasure.

"I'm ready," she said.

Without the help of the tentacles to guide him, Jacob found the cliche' task of finding the right angle to sink into her. Eventually, he succeeded.

"Oh crap," he said when he fully buried himself into her. He couldn't even move anymore because of overwhelming sensations.

"No, not that. Sex," she cried out.

He may be unable to move, but she did. All of the contorting and writhing of her body was made by her taking the lead.

"Give me more," she begged. But then it stopped. Jacob hadn't even realized he had closed his eyes, but he opened them to stare into her galaxy ones.

"You aren't doing a good job, Jacob," she said.

"You're enjoying it," he said, trying to figure out where he messed up.

"It isn't for me, but us. Get your ass into gear and fuck me," she said trailing off into a whisper.

It could have been a warning, and that's what finally caused the block for Jacob to break.

"You want to be fucked?"

"Yes," she said in the same low tone.

"Then take it," he said, leaning his head against hers. In a jiffy, he began moving and thrusting as hard as he could.

"Yes," she hissed this time before falling back. "Goddess, yes."

He grunted. The feeling of her sex shoudn'thave been anywhere near as good as a human. Though he couldn't be sure of such a thing; the undeniable fact was that he felt like he was sliding into a pleasurable tornado of ribbed sex.

Her thrashing became savage as their sexes blurred together at a feverish pace. As much as it stung when her flesh slapped against his he refused to let up. The encouragement of her gasps and hissing pushed him further than anything before. For the first time, in a time of many firsts, he felt compelled to give everything he could.

"Jesus," he cried out as she exploded underneath him in both scream and liquid.

"Not the right one," she replied through gasps. He knew she meant for him to praise the goddess for the pleasure she was experiencing. "But please keep going."

"No plans to stop," he said as sweat pooled into his eyes. Slamming into her, he marveled at how much of an Adonis he had become. This alien girl had freely given herself to him and at that moment, he felt the feeling of utter abandonment.

The slick sound of their sexes meeting and coming apart took on an eroticism that he never wanted to stop. Even when he glanced over at his clock and saw that more than a couple of hours had passed. By now, she had fallen silent and moved only occasionally. Jacob couldn't believe how many times she had shuddered into sweet release.

"Last one," he cried out with a final thrust into her.

She didn't reply but he grunted as his balls spewed out an eruption of liquid heat. As it tapered off, too fast this time, he fell forward before rolling onto his side. Breathing heavily, he stared into the dark of his room marveling at how well he could perform.

"The goddess will be pleased with you tomorrow," she said.

"Why not now?" He asked.

"Because it was a test." She replied before the sounds of her breathing became deep. He sighed and thought about how great he felt.

There were many things he wished to experience now. The prospect of losing so much weight meant that his whole world had changed. All of it because he had gotten his ass beat by his bullies. He blinked and then suddenly found himself opening his eyes to an insistent ringing of the doorbell.

Sitting up and blinking he shook his head to clear the fog of sleep away. He didn't even do anything but quickly find a robe and put it on; which in his case happened to be now ginormous. Moving quickly, he looked to not even see the large serpentine alien he had spent the night with in bed. He almost disappointingly dismissed the night's activities before as a dream, but then she said something.

"Master, fuck her well and bring joy to the Goddess."

He looked quickly around his room but didn't see where she resided. The doorbell rang insistently again. Rushing out of his room, he made it down the stairs and found by the time he reached the door, he somehow wasn't' out of breath. The miracle continued to him and he opened the door.

"Hello," he said in surprise to see who it was.

"Hey," she said with a pause. He looked at the blond haired girl with blue eyes. "Jacob, was it?"

"Yeah," he said utterly confused as to why the woman his father forced to fuck in front of him currently stood in the doorway. "What can I do for you?"

"I know my presence here today is unexpected, but I really need to talk to you."

Jacob looked at the woman astonished. How could she stand in front of him saying that? There was no visible repulsion in her like there should have been. Had it been too dark for her to see the behemoth of a fat body that he used to possess?

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked after a pervasive uncomfortable moment.

"Sure," he said, still astonished that she was here. He stepped aside and she went in. The door closed quickly behind.

"Surprising how dark this place is," she said as he followed her through the house and into the living room. The room where only one chair resided. "But it smells better now."

They walked into the room, her first but then she twirled around once before facing him. It was then that he realized she was wearing a skirt. Especially when she was halfway into the turn and it flipped up showing her bare ass.

"I don't know your name," he said plainly.

"Oh, I'm Shanda," she said.

Jacob thought it was a weird name, but she seemed nice enough. She did keep her distance from him though introducing herself, but then he didn't extend a hand.

"I can understand you are uncomfortable," she said, fidgeting with her hands. "Do you know where your father is?"

Jacob gritted his teeth at the mention of that man.

"Oh no, I just want to make sure he isn't lurking around. He can be pretty possessive and also pretty aggressive," she said looking over to the chair. He followed her gaze and cringed.

"He isn't around; in another state for work."

"Okay, that's great," she said, her sudden cheerfulness breaking the gloom of the room.

Jacob looked over the room once more. There wasn't much besides the chair, just a curtain that hung up to black out the daylight. It happened to be particularly old, and holes had begun allowing light to peek through the fabric. Not enough, though, so Jacob turned on the light in the room.

"So what can I do for you?" he asked, feeling altogether out of place in the situation. It intrigued him that she stood there in front of him. He knew that her asking of his father's whereabouts also meant she feared the man's wrath.

Shanda smiled, her teeth a perfect white. If Jacob could guess correctly, he would have said the woman fit more into being a model than anything. The way she dressed oozed sexuality, something that he found intimidating. He backed away from her to lean against the wall.

"I'm not sure why I am here," she said, walking over to the chair. She ran a hand over the worn fabric of the thing. "The other night made me never want to see him again."

Jacob nodded as she stopped behind the chair.

"I actually intended to never come back here."

"So why did you?" He asked her feeling altogether exposed to her.

"As much as your father's behavior repulsed me...," she said, pausing while she appeared to be thinking.

Jacob had a moment to reflect that she had continued having sex with his father while the two of them conversed. Seemed to him that Shanda liked the audience.

"But you looked like you enjoyed it for the most part," he said in accusation before she could finish her thought. An awkward expression came across her face.

"Indeed I did, so much so that I've never cummed so hard in my life," she replied nonchalantly. "I'm sorry if that surprises you. I am, after all, a self-described nymphomaniac."

The lusty moan she deliberately made after she said the word "nymphomaniac" made it clear to Jacob this woman meant exactly what she said. Maybe he should have been surprised, but then he remembered his pledge and mission from the alien Goddess.

"Is that why you are here?" He asked her.

She came around a chair and sat in it, legs crossed.

"No, I am here because, during a moment of sexual fuckery, you still decided to be a decent human being."

"All I did was give you a glass of water," he said.

"Yes, but if I were you, I would have turned around and beaten the shit out of my father."

"Fat chance of that," Jacob replied with a scoff.

"Look, I get it," she said. "Even though what he did to you was amazing for me, it isn't lost on me how messed up it was."

"He doesn't care, but he will if you're trying to apologize."

"Truth there kiddo," she said with a giggle. Her legs spread slightly. Jacob noticed it, and he noticed that she saw him notice.

"Because you kept your composure through all that, I wanted to say sorry and show you my appreciation," she said with a wink, while spreading her now uncrossed legs wide apart.

A hiss sounded between his clenched teeth as he viewed her bare pussy. It was the first one in his life he ever saw in-person and it was glorious.

"Seems you like the view," she said.

He did, but it took him a second to realize that his erect cock had exposed itself in its eagerness.

"Sorry," he stuttered out a few times, covering himself up.

"Nothing turns me on more than a hard cock," she said, loudly licking her cherry red lips wet. "I honestly would have loved to have a father-son gangbang, but as we've just said, your father is a little too abusive."

Jacob was surprised someone else noticed how horribly his father behaved.

"Fortunately, you're not your father," she said. "Instead of violently freaking out at the situation, you let him talk and brought me a glass of water even after he yelled at you to go to your room."

"Yeah," he said, blushing slightly with the compliment.

"Also, you haven't called me a whore, even though I just admitted to you that I was a slut."

"I can't," he said, not knowing really why he couldn't. He may be looking at the blond woman who excessively wore sex like a second skin and deserved the title, but something kept him from actually saying it.

"Either way, I wanted to thank you," she said with a beaming smile. "And by thank you, I mean I want you to take your cock out and come fuck me with it."

Her brazen demand made him hesitate. Suddenly a sick feeling washed over him and somehow he knew the only way to get rid of it was to obey.

"Well," he said with sudden confidence that surprised him. "I will take you up on the offer."

The robe dropped to the floor and he heard her gasp. A sudden self-conscious feeling hit him.

"Your cock is huge," she said, getting up from the chair and rushing over to him. "I have to taste it."

Jacob tried to protest, but as soon as she had grasped his cock, his concerns became rather lax from the pleasure of suddenly being grasped.

"Can I lick it, daddy?" she said, The sheer amount of perversion in those words sent a tingle up his spine. Looking down at her, he saw her eyes glowing in fascination as they moved from his cock up to lock eyes with him. "Please?"