Egg Ch. 05

Story Info
Aurora and Jacob consumate.
7.3k words
4.63
8.3k
20

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Jacob sat on the edge of his parent's bed trying to understand everything in his world. The pod was gone now, disintegrated into dust just like Billy and the tentacles that once spread across the entire room. In fact, the room now looked no different than before she had shown up. And he did mean "she" now.

Her sex was undeniable now. A difference cemented by the full female form with body. Her curves and breasts embodied the definition of a "MILF" and he had trouble understanding why she chose such a voluptuous form. Not that he found her unattractive, but it seemed to be unmatched in sex appeal to women of his age.

Right now, she was using the shower in his parents' room. Only god knew the last time the bathroom had been used. All he knew was that after she had asked to take one, she had freaked out in fascination over the soaps he had gotten and the clothes. The clothes sat on the bed near him, still tagged and new. He had thought to wash them, but refrained from such things. The other items he bought for her from his earlier trip to the store were some hair care products, lotions and food. The very last item was downstairs.

"Jacob."

He heard his voice being called out. A melody that dripped with honeyed promises. It made his head swim as he relaxed with his name being spoken in such a way.

"Jacob."

"Yeah," he replied to her.

"I'm feeling hungry."

"No problem," he said before getting up off the bed and leaving the master bedroom.

Jacob was glad to have something to do. Sitting around and waiting in anticipation of whatever would come had been plaguing him. Plus, he had been constantly checking his phone for some sort of sign from Grace that she was okay. After leaving her earlier passed out in the building on the fields at his school, he worried sex with his enhanced cock had done something bad to her.

Then there were the cops. The lights from the emergency vehicles outside still flashed through the windows. It reminded him of the female cop who had stopped him twice that day when he was trying to enter his home. The last stop had been when he had returned with a shopping cart filled with stuff for his alien visitor. He stopped in the hall to sigh.

"So much going on," he spoke to himself, before heading down the stairs and to the kitchen. He turned on some lights and began pulling food out to cook. Being that Jacob cooked often for himself and his father, the task itself took barely any effort to accomplish. By the time he finished and turned to begin setting the table, she was standing there, leaning against the door frame of the kitchen.

"Gah," Jacob exclaimed, almost dropping the food to the floor.

"That smells good," she said before moving over to him. He noticed then that she had a more petite form now.

"You can freely morph your form?" he asked.

"No talk, just eat."

She grabbed the plate of food from him and sat at the table. The chair creaked as she sat down, something that Jacob automatically attributed to being his fault. She had sat in the chair that he often used, but he smiled knowing that within the next few days, new furniture would be here. His thoughts were interrupted suddenly by slurping noises.

Jacob had cooked a few different vegetables, a couple of steaks, and some baked potatoes for their meal. As he watched her, he saw that he wouldn't be eating anything he fixed as already most of the food had already been devoured by the voracious being in front of him.

"Is it good?" he asked.

She mumbled some sort of reply. It was incomprehensible with the loud slurping and smacking sounds. For a being of sex, she sure seemed to be one of gluttony instead. That thought made him chuckle to himself.

"I'm done," she said leaning back in the chair. She let out a comedically loud burp and he remembered there wasn't a drink. Moving quickly, he brought her a glass of sweet tea. She took it and drank it enthusiastically. Feeling dismissed, he walked away from her and headed back upstairs in amazement of what had just happened.

Granted, he registered that she had put on some clothes at least. They looked slightly oversized on her, but he did think she looked cute. With the long black hair and freckled light skin, she seemed to have found the perfect female human form.

Jacob went back to his parents bedroom to check on everything. Much to his surprise, the room looked untouched. Even looking in the bathroom, he noticed that nothing had been left for discovery.

"I moved everything to your room," she said, making him once again jump in surprise. "You seem to worry too much."

"Jesus," he hissed, turning to her.

"I know you have problems with your father," she said as a matter of fact. "I don't like how anxious it makes you."

"Well, I did order new furniture for the place to help out, but this room belonged to both him and my mother."

"Where is she?"

The woman, as he didn't know what else to call her, asked him hard questions fast. He sat on the toilet while she leaned against the door frame of the bathroom.

"She died while giving birth to me."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she spoke. "Based on the memories of the female I absorbed, it explains your physical and emotional state when we met."

Jacob looked at her and cocked his head in astonishment.

"I knew it was too good to be true," he sat looking away in shame.

"What was?"

He looked back over to her, tears stinging his eyes.

"You took that as a mean comment?" she asked.

"Well, you chose me out of pity right?"

Her eyes widened in response.

"That is... what can I say, an unfortunate way of looking at it. I chose you because for one, you were a loner with few ties to society and for two, I actually liked you."

Jacob got up and brushed past her on his way by. He barely heard the strange sounding growl before he found himself landing roughly onto the soft top of the bed. It groaned loudly in protest under weight it hadn't experienced in years. He had his eyes closed, bracing himself for the inevitable blows headed his way. When they didn't land, he opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked him while her face hovered only inches above his. Her eyes, dark black eyes, locked with his.

"I heard you growl and thought you were gonna punish me," he replied.

He felt so ashamed admitting that.

Her head cocked at an angle.

"I do not, and I wouldn't know why. You walked by and I caught a whiff of you," She told him. "A whiff that smelled so irresistible."

"Oh."

Jacob didn't know what else to say at the moment. Other than mentioning this was his parent's room.

"What better way to consummate our partnership and love than on the very thing that heralded you into this world."

"I, uhh."

Jacob never got to finish his thought. He may have been ready to protest or even talk of his uncomfortability. But as soon as her lips pressed against his, soft lips that promised future pleasures with a hot and thick probing tongue, all of it went out the window.

He instinctively placed his hands on her hips, noting how soft they felt and almost gel-like. She moaned into him, hot tongue continually dancing about in his mouth. She suddenly broke the kiss and he locked eyes with her. They were a solid magenta now and he understood then that her eye color would be important.

"I've waited so long for the mortal pleasures of flesh," she murmured to him. Magenta shifted to pink. A long tongue rolled out of her mouth, dripping saliva off of its tip as it bent itself into an s-shape like a snake preparing to strike. "There is so much to experience that I don't know where to begin."

He thought it odd that she could still talk without sounding like her mouth was full. The amazingly long and prehensile tongue slowly pulled back into her mouth.

"Taking clothes off is a start," Jacob offered. Right now, the drive for sex had kicked in. Like a switch, there was a growing surge of confidence suddenly present.

"Clothes would be fine," she said.

She got off him and stood at the foot of the bed. He sat up and looked at her.

"You first," she told him.

"You've already seen me naked," he said to her.

"My new body holds untold and never-experienced pleasures," she countered. Her eyes narrowed and she licked her lips. "And besides, I know how horny I am, I want to see that throbbing hard cock before letting you see how wet I am."

At the mention of throbbing, he experienced that exact sensation. He felt embarrassed, but peeled his shirt off.

"So how can you tell if you're actually turned on now?" he asked while undoing his pants. They were pulled down, leaving him in boxers and socks.

"I now have the equipment to enjoy such things."

He didn't reply, feeling altogether satisfied with the answer. Though he wanted to believe in more of devout blindness. Socks joined the pile of clothes and underwear did too. A quick look ather, and he realized a big problem.

"What is your name?"

"I don't have one. As a worshiper of our Goddess, I have never been granted one before."

"May I name you?"

She took off her shirt, leaving her chest bare for him to look at. Her gravity-defying breasts were nice and round, but only looked to him to be comparable to D-cups. Just bigger than a handful, but he was no expert on the mammaries of women. The shirt dropped to the floor, and he just barely noticed that her upper torso and shoulders were freckled. Currently, her breasts also had no visible nipples, but each one sported a differently colored area that looked like pursed lips.

"Why is that important right now? All you should be focused on is me stripping for you," she said as a matter of fact. "Does this particular form not please you?"

"No," he replied, holding his arms up in defense. Her eyes narrowed at him. A dangerous looking form of yellow appeared. "I do love the way you look but a name would add a level of familiarity that would make this even better."

"Oh Jacob," she exhaled in excitement before moving over to him and hugging him. "I knew I made the right choice when I chose you."

He breathed a huge sigh of relief in his mind from saving the situation.

"So what do you want to call me?"

Jacob looked past her in a panic. A question he didn't actually expect to answer. In his sudden anxiety, he spied a framed picture of his mother.

"Aurora," he stuttered, and almost immediately wished he hadn't said it.

"I love it," she cried out, showering him in kisses. "Keep saying it."

He repeated the name, and her soft smooth hands grabbed his cock. Jerking him off made the guilt of the given name dissipate a bit.

"That's right, just keep it up."

He had no idea where she was going with everything, but sat on the edge of the bed still, as she kissed her way down his chest. Quite suddenly, his cock was buried down her throat. No warning given, just an unbelievable pleasurably strong vacuum around his entire length. The feeling became much more intense as she continued sucking him off.

"Oh my god," he cried out, shaking as she drank in his length. Nothing in life prepared him for it. Not even the two human women before had provided such sensations. It simply felt right.

He looked down at her, only to find colored eyes watching him. Their eyes locked, an unspoken bond as her fuchsia bored into him. That look made him feel as if his soul had become exposed. She slurped and he tensed.

"I'm cumming," he cried out and unleashed himself down her throat. The vacuum didn't let up and she closed her eyes as she drank him down. That was the sight he saw as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the intense orgasm. Still, as he tapered off, she didn't stop sucking and while he anticipated becoming oversensitive to the orgasm, that feeling somehow never came.

"Are you gonna stop?" he asked, worried and opening his eyes.

She slurped once or twice more before allowing his spent cock to slide out of her mouth. A smacking noise filled the air and she moaned. When her eyes opened, they were icy blue.

"That was tasty," she said after a moment. "So thick and addictingly sweet."

Jacob had always thought cum was supposed to be salty, but he didn't want to correct her. Instead, he tried to stay lucid as a wave of relaxation washed over him.

"So, for our first worship, I feel this was productive," she spoked, nodding her head in agreement with herself. It left Jacob bothered that there actually hadn't been any sex. Feeling a bit slighted, he came out of the relaxing fog.

"We aren't done," he said.

"I think so for now, your tool isn't hard for the occasion."

"Suck on it again," he commanded.

She cocked her head in confusion.

"Why would I want to do that, you already gave a more than adequate offering?"

"Because you haven't gotten to experience the full pleasure of the flesh yet."

She stood up and stretched. He saw that the front of her shorts were wet with moisture. He knew that meant she was hornier than all hell. So why did she not want to be pleasured? Maybe she worried, but he took it as a sign he should make the move. Reaching out, he ripped her shorts down.

"What are you doing?" she cried out. There was some resistance, but Jacob managed to pull her sopping cunt against his face. A few sloppy licks and she began cooing.

Jacob found her taste phenomenal on his tongue. There wasn't time to look at what she looked like, but he could tell that by the way her sex cushioned his face, that her sex was swollen and plump.

Ass firmly in his hands, he pulled her hips forward. When the heat suddenly got cool, he barely registered that she had lifted a leg up to put onto the bed next to him. That action spread her legs apart and drove the heat of her ass into his fingers. He thought he could barely even feel the differently textured flesh of her anus on a few of his fingers, but his mind quickly went to the swollen pussy lips grinding against his face.

"Oh this feels good," she moaned. Jacob just continued to lap her up with his tongue as he held her ass in his hands. Honey flowed out of her, and he sloppily licked up everything he could while it freely flowed out. "I need more."

The bed felt soft under his shoulders and he didn't mind the weight on his face as she straddled his head. Soon, pussy juices smeared across every inch of his face being that he could no longer drink it fast enough. He remarked to himself under her, that the other two women hadn't produced as much.

There were words being sad, but he couldn't hear them. Underneath her and with all the frantic grinding, the only thing he could hear was the slippery sounds of her cunt rubbing against his face. He did try still to continue eating her out, but his tongue moved blindly through folds of pussy lips and labia. Then a rumbling sounded, faint at first, but then it grew.

Jacob had no warning but then, he surmised that neither did she. When her thighs clamped hard around him, he closed his eyes. The shaking of flesh was immense and then the spray of intense liquid almost burned his face as it hosed him down. When all was done, she fell off him and onto the bed face first.

"Wow," he commented loudly. "That was something else."

Her breaths come laboriously and heavy. He scooted out from underneath her and stood up at the edge of the bed. Turning around he noted that she had fallen in a way that presented her ass and pussy to his hungry gaze.

Everything that could have been described as female genitals were red and swollen. It even took him back with amazement to see strings of juice flowing slowly from the hole. Her anus looked ridged and what not, but didn't gape or anything. Not that it mattered to Jacob. What mattered was how sopping wet and inviting her pussy looked.

A cock, his cock, rose to meet the occasion. Announcing its willingness in powerful throbs as it grew into length. He hoped she was ready to continue their worship, but he still didn't know who or what they worshiped. Some unnamed goddess, but being that worship only meant sex in the long run, he wasn't going to complain not knowing. Somehow, getting up behind her and positioning himself to fuck her felt right. After all, she had presented her sex to him. A signal for more than ogling as he did feel the heat.

"Are you ready?" he called out to her. She moaned in response to him. Pushing his hips forward, he tried a few times to enter only to understand that he did lack experience.

"Wait," the priestess called out suddenly. "I want to face you for my first."

Within seconds, Jacob found himself between her legs now as she lay before him. Much to his delight, he also felt more comfortable in this position.

"You seem to have changed your idea of stopping," he said to her, locking eyes now with pink.

"I want more of this pleasure," she replied. "Now fuck me."

"You sure you want to be fucked?"

"We are worshiping, what else is there?"

Nothing at all to Jacob. He reached down and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. The smooth lubed skin hidden between the folds of her ginormous swollen labia that she sported. It sent a shudder through him, and she had gone back to huffing her horniness. With a smile, he suddenly pushed himself into what he could only feel was a mind-numbing heaven.

"Oh," she cooed. He would have joined her, but without deep concentration on the task of sinking into her, he felt stopping would be as far as he made it. Eventually, their pubis met and there wasn't any way he could push himself any further into her.

"How does it feel to lose your virginity," he said to her.

"Is that what you call having vaginal sex for the first time?"

"Yeah," he said, trying to keep himself from cumming. He couldn't believe that her sex possessed such a different feeling than the other two women. It was tight, hot, and slippery for sure. It seemed to mold itself around his cock, as if it was specifically designed for him alone.

"Well, the woman I received the human form from was someone who happened to have a lot of sex. You chose well, as this body is sensitive beyond measure with my maticulations and changes."

"Just like me?"

"You're not inhuman like me in many ways. Granted, I may have been able to choose your sex as opposed to the female, I think in my own conclusions, women on your planet actually wield far more power."

"How do you figure?" Jacob asked, genuinely meaning the question as a logical one rather than one of defiance to her statement. The conversation also helped him lose his focus on how sensitive his own cock had been after being buried in her.

"Look at yourself, you're totally helpless right now."

Jacob looked down and he wished he hadn't. Where her outer labia should have been instead they weren't. They were stretched outwards at all four ends the same way a Black Widow spider would wrap its legs around its mate during sex. He could also see small tendrils snaking out of the opened vaginal maw.

"What the fuck is that?"

"My sex, and if you know what's best for you, you should try to escape," she said with a lewdly mischeivous wink and grin plastered on her ecstatic face.

He looked up at her and saw red mixed with the pink. Red always meant anger, and he figured he should. As such, he yanked his hips back in an attempt to free himself. Cock slid through her love tunnel to exit, but it stopped. He looked up at her in horror.

"Now take a look at what you have just sunkened yourself into," she commanded.

Hesitating, he looked down. It looked like a bunch of living spaghetti noodles had tightly latched themselves onto his cock. They slithered all over his cock, oozing and spreading their mysterious fluids over all of it.

"I said inhuman, which also means I possess many unimaginable abilities. I wanted to experiment a bit on my own before we went on, but your eagerness is pleasing to me."