Egg Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's gonna happen to me?" Jacob asked, completely terrified that the red in her eyes meant.

"Worship, Jacob," she replied, her eye color shifting decisively now to complete pink once more. "Worshiping is going to happen to you."

He didn't understand how just a moment ago he was in charge of the situation and how it now, had swapped to her authority. A look of concentration came across her face and he felt a pull on his loins.

"Worship and more love than you can ever imagine," she replied. "You and I will be harbingers to this world."

Suddenly he bottomed out inside her once again. He groaned in conflicting emotions.

"You've embraced me thus far, all you need to do is really feel the superior vision I bring."

"Vision?" Jacob said, gaining somewhat of an ounce of composure. "I don't care about the vision. I'll do whatever you want, just experience this forever."

He could have screamed the words, but she moaned loudly and like a pop, Jacob went from being docile to an aggressive beast. Slamming himself forward heavily, he thrusted harder with each tentacular stroking of his cock.

"Yes," she hissed into a moan.

Feminine legs wrapped tightly around him, holding him in-place. Nails dig into his back. Teeth sunk into his shoulder. She gasped, cooed, and cried out. It egged him on. So much so that he boiled out an eruption of cum and thrusted like a madman.

"Give me more," she cried out.

And he did. Not stopping for the cramp in his side. Nor for how thirsty he felt. Not even for the fact that right now, the numbness of his cock had appeared but did nothing to abate how deep it penetrated. If anything, Jacob felt that he reached deeper now than he did a minute ago. Still, the inevitability of the flesh reached her.

She let out a harrowing screech before having a pleasure-induced seizure underneath him. Flesh quivered and he leaned back a bit as he couldn't thrust or even move anymore. Her sex gripped and greedily milked his cock as he joined her in orgasm with a powerful grunt. He collapsed onto her, feeling himself completely drained of strength. A warm feeling spread over his body.

"That was amazing," he said between breaths.

"I agree," she moaned into his ear. It tickled, but he didn't make a move to show it. Instead, he let out a breath of contentment while he tried to fight off the wave of exhaustion washing over him. He failed and darkness soon swallowed his consciousness.

Black.

It is a color that Jacob had grown to hate. His whole life had been black. From the blinding pains of being verbally hurt to the physical pains of a heavy fist. The blackness swallowed the love completely out of his life. There was nothing but Jacob had felt like there was something.

Then a light suddenly appeared, bringing him once more into salvation. There, the familiar throne in front of him, but she wasn't there. No, instead she stood next to him.

"I haven't seen that throne before from this perspective," she commented.

"It's intimidating with all the stairs."

"All you have to do is go up them."

"Is it worth seizing?"

"Was bringing me here worth it?"

"Yes."

Jacob took a step forward towards the set of stairs. He felt invigorated with that one step.

"You normally step back," she commented. "Is it because you want to go forward now?"

He took another step. A sudden heavy weight stopped him.

"Why can't I move anymore?"

"You aren't ready for more yet."

"When will I be?"

"When you are."

Jacob awoke suddenly with a startle. He was alone on the bed. His stomach growled and he yawned. Getting up, he wandered over to the bathroom to relieve himself. He thought he needed a shower, but instead stopped by his own room to get dressed.

Moving through the house, he went downstairs to find the lustful priestess in the kitchen. The fridge was open and she was currently going through it.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, not minding that he got a full view of her back side as she bent over in the fridge. Her fat pussy lips looked tantalizing as he stared at her sex.

"I'm hungry," she said.

"I can cook something," he offered as his cock twitched. Honestly, he wanted to bury his face into her sex right then and there, but both of them were hungry. "or order something."

She stepped away from the fridge after closing it. Her human form had changed again. This time, she sported a petite adult figure. Barely any curves or breasts.

"Why do you keep changing your frame?"

"Because I'm trying to find a perfect form for myself that I like. There are many different body types and I want to find the perfect one for my sexuality."

"Oh," he said, noticing her eyes were a white color.

"So what can we order?"

He smiled and picked the phone up.

"Pizza sound good?"

She cocked her head at him.

"Order it."

She turned away from him before going back to the fridge. With a shake of his head, he ordered two pizzas. Being modest at first with the order and hearing her munch away in the fridge, he called back and added four more pizzas to the order. By the time he finished that, her ass wiggling as she searched the fridge eventually got to him.

"I can't take it anymore," he yelled out grabbing his now throbbing hard cock. Jacob hoped the alien priestess remained unaware of him as he positioned himself behind her. Granted, she probably was aware, but he liked the fantasy that she was teasing him on purpose. Much to his delight, she responded as he slid into her.

"About time," she sighed. "I love the coldness inside the fridge, it makes my nipples delightfully hard."

Jacob took her word for it, to engross on the inhuman suction of her cunt on his cock. The way the lips of her sex rolled over his phallus made him coo to himself in pleasure. Before long, he heard a cracking sound.

"Fuck me harder."

"That doesn't sound good," he responded, not stopping even from a moment of concern for it really.

Suddenly, there was a resoundingly loud ear-splitting crack and she fell into the fridge.

"We have to stop," he said, knowing that they had broken the shelves inside the fridge.

"Don't you dare," she said, a growl coming from what felt like the depths of her pussy. That sound made him double his efforts on her. Desensitized by the third roundof sex, Jacob marveled and smiled to himself wth the sweat rolling above his brow. That was until a ringing doorbell.

"Shit, the pizza is here."

Jacob peeled out away from her and moved quickly, pulling his shorts up. The doorbell rang again and he ran to the front door. Opening it up, Jacob let out a gasp of surprise.

"Kenny?"

"Jacob? Back to eating whatever whenever?"

Kenny was a small bully, not even a part of Billy's gang that tormented Jacob at school. No, Kenny was still a bully that hunted the neighborhood and often looked for Jacob to hurt.

"Look man, just let me pay for the pizza," Jacob replied.

"Oh you absolutely will, plus extra. I want a big tip."

"I'll pay what you deserve."

Jacob was shoved back into the house.

"No, you'll pay what I say you will."

Kenny put the six boxes of pizza down on the floor and closed the house door.

"Jacob, is that the pizza?"

Jacob looked back to see the priestess.

"What is going on?" she asked, standing fully naked in the kitchen doorway.

"Well, well Jacob, what a surprise," said Kenny as he clapped his hands in delight at his luck.

"Get back," Jacob said to her. Suddenly a fist landed on his face.

"No one said to talk," Kenny yelled at him. Jacob heard a growl, but he blinked heavily through painful tears.

"Hey now there, babe," Kenny said. "What's a fine woman like you doing with a loser like him."

"You hurt him."

"Yeah, what of it."

"He can't be hurt."

"Yeah well, make it worth my while and I won't hurt him anymore."

"Okay." she said with a fake smile painted across her face.

Jacob already knew what was gonna happen. Even as the sounds of pants being dropped he knew whatever she did, it wasn't going to end well for Kenny.

"Yeah that's right, open your mouth, slut."

The sounds of aggressive slurping filled the air.

"Jesus Jacob, this bitch sucks dick like a porn star."

Even though the comment made Jacob smile a bit and dulled the pain, he knew Kenny's joy would be short lived. After all, Billy would be getting a fun end after he hurt Jacob. Able to open his eyes now, he opened them to the sight of her sucking him off.

She was on her knees, knelt directly in front of him as she sucked like there was no tomorrow. Not a single uncovered inch of his dick could be seen at all. Her form had changed once again and now she was voluptuous. The thickness of her thighs made him want her again. Then he locked eyes with her, pink mixed with red. She suddenly raised one of her hands, finger pointing up before unexpectedly, Kenny began to scream.

A spray of blood abruptly erupted from Kenny's crotch, showering her with its blood. Kenny fell back against the door in pain.

"Come on, lover boy," she said with a mischievous grin at him. "Don't you still want me?"

"Get away from me you damn monster," Kenny screamed in utter terror at her.

"Well, I want more," she said looking over to Jacob.

It was a look out of nightmares. Her human form's lower jaw around her mouth and chin had split apart, revealing multiple rows of razor-sharp teeth. The teeth dripped with blood as it pooled to the floor below. The front of her body was covered in it too. She held a hand up and her fingers elongated into increasingly long tentacles tipped with dripping needle-like spikes that headed straight for the bully as he tried desperately to get up. Kenny was whimpering by now.

"So. Much. More," she slowly mouthed in a sensual yet horrifying tone.

Jacob didn't even see her move, but he heard the sickening sound of skin and flesh being ruthlessly punctured in multiple places. Kenny had fallen silent.

"More!"

He watched with a morbid fascination as she moved over to the captured Kenny. The subsequent sounds of flesh tearing, bones breaking, and frenzied eating, morbidly fascinated him. He heard her groan and moan in delight and at that moment a thought came to him.

"Aurora," he said. She stopped tearing at Kenny's flesh to look over to him.

"Your name is Aurora."

"Why is that?" she asked.

"Beautiful, yet so deadly."

"And?"

"It was my mother's name."

She then went back to tearing away at the flesh. What started out as a night of sex and love had turned to one of murder. Sure a few hours had passed, but by the whims of whatever god they worshipped, she looked erotically monstrous. He got up and walked over to a box of pizza.

After he moved over to sit against a wall, he sat down and began to eat in earnest. All the while listening to Aurora eat away. He wondered if naming her that particular name was a good fit.

Aurora had approached him as a motherly figure and quickly after as an actual lover. Probably the most honest and loving entity in his whole life, she had oozed sex at him from their first meeting. As he ate slice after slice of pizza, he felt happier with his life now. Two bullies now gone and his dad out of the picture for however long he decided to be, Jacob felt at peace.

And not because of the pizza he ate either. Food would always bring him happiness, but now, he had Aurora. Who was now munching on Kenny's bones. A fact he confirmed with the cracking sounds coming from her direction.

"Is it necessary to eat the bones?"

She stopped to look at him, a bone hanging out of her mouth. It dropped to the floor with a thud.

"What am I supposed to do with it?"

"Leave it, we can dispose of it later, why not have some pizza instead?"

Jacob pointed at the boxes next to the corpse of Kenny.

"I'll dispose of it right now."

She squeezed her breasts and much to his astonishment and enjoyment, a viscous black liquid shot out from her erect nipples. Immediately upon hitting the flesh, a hissing sound filled the room as steam started rising off the corpse. Squirt after squirt of the liquid out from her breast could be heard until she turned to him.

"That should do it, now let me eat some of this pizza."

Aurora grabbed the five other boxes of pizza and sat next to Jacob against the wall. She began eating one of the pizzas before commenting.

"So this is pizza," she said.

"Yeah, good huh?"

"Better than the flesh," she said. "Who knew sex gave one such an appetite?"

"Burns a lot of calories."

"You really weren't all that popular huh?"

"Life has been hard," Jacob replied, finishing off the current slice he was eating before starting on another. She had picked up a second box to begin eating. Jacob contemplated while he ate his current slice.

"Do you like it here?"

"It's okay so far. I really can't wait to see what you have planned for this place."

"It's gonna be difficult with my father."

She fell silent as she chewed on pizza.

"Maybe, but what if you bought me a place to stay?"

"Would you want that? Being away from me all the time?"

Third box going, he saw how fast she ate.

"You will visit everyday," she said as a matter of fact.

"I can probably afford it, let me look. We're safe until my dad shows back up anyways."

"Or I can find a girl that can entice your dad into being so busy he wouldn't have time to worry about you."

"I'm not sure if I would want to reward my father with something like that."

"Oh it doesn't have to be a reward, more of a reciprocation. He's the worst to you right?"

"Yeah," Jacob replied, getting up. He didn't particularly find himself interested anymore discussing plans. Especially those revolving around getting his dad laid. That man was a monster.

Moving through the house, he went up to his bedroom. By now, the night had gotten late and he needed to rest up. Starting up his computer, he looked at delivery dates and saw many of the recently ordered household items would be arriving tomorrow. Smiling, he got up to shower. After seeing the bully's death and having sex multiple times that day, he needed another.

Getting into the shower, Jacob let the eventful day wash off of him. He was using an arm to support himself with great relief when the shower curtains were suddenly parted.

"What are you doing?" he cried out with a jump.

"I'm covered in blood."

She got into the shower with him, and Jacob moved out of her way while she rinsed the blood of herself. The smell almost made him wretch. He looked away from her until he caught the scent of flowers. Opening his eyes, he realized at some point her soaps had been moved to his bathroom.

"You had to kill him?"

"If word gets out that you're fucking the hottest piece of ass in this material world, then we will have more problems than you can count."

"He delivered pizza here."

She was silent for a moment.

"He did, and someone will come to visit. We will act normal. There is nothing they can find."

Jacob wasn't so sure. There was a record of the guy delivering pizza here. He was thinking when suddenly she had pushed her backside up against him and used her ass to press him back. The cold shower wall stopped him.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting closer because I want you to wash my breasts down."

She pulled his hands out and squirted some soap into them.

"Now, lather me up, sweetie."

Breasts, as everything with women, were new to Jacob. Even though they had been sported by the three women he had the pleasure of being with, none had thus far offered their mammaries to him. He took to the task with tentative enthusiasm. Being slow to act with such enthusiasm thus far seemed to serve him well.

The breasts were heavy and firm in his hands. Their form was bigger than when she had gotten into the shower with him. As he massaged the flesh, she moaned softly to him. Throughout everything though, he did notice she had inverted nipples.

"Why do you keep your nipples hidden?" he asked hotly into her ear.

"Not a big reason, but mostly because they are super sensitive and dangerous. I can swap between different types of body fluids and to do that safely, I need protection for the nozzles."

"Nozzles?" Jacob asked. He knew what she meant, but he did know that he wanted to find out exactly what her actual nipples were like. While she explained to him the different ones she sported. He lost interest quickly as he pushed his fingers into the pouch that concealed her nipples.

"What are you doing?"

"Washing."

She was panting and soon enough, he had the hard nubs of her nipples poking out of the mammaries. They were hard and felt like firm rubber in his hands. Hissing and gasps filled the humid air. He became aware of his hard cock pressing between the cheeks of her ass.

"Want to do something with that?" she asked with a throaty moan.

"If you want it, have at it."

Her hands fell away from his and he felt her pull her ass cheeks apart. His cock soon found itself buried back into her.

"You don't need to move," she said. "I can handle the work, but don't stop what you're doing with my breasts."

He said nothing and instead relaxed. Quickly, he learned what she meant was that she planned on grinding on him. Her ass pressed up against him and cushioning them as she groaned, her heat was slick as it molded itself around his length.

In moments, she was spasming heavily in his arms. A surge of adrenaline hit Jacob and he took advantage of her weakened control and shoved her forward. Aurora let out a gasp of surprise as she fell into the angled torrent of shower water, but Jacob stifled that into moans as he gripped her hips and drove himself relentlessly into her.

Their slapping bodies meeting with his thrusts seemed to echo through the bathroom. To the point that it almost deafened him. Eventually the water got to him and he slung the shower curtains open.

"Get your ass on the counter," Jacob said pulling himself out of her sex. She let out a protest but he slapped her ass. "Get on the counter faster and you can have it back."

She stood up in the shower, her eyes burning pink. A loom of astonishment hung on her face but she licked her lips.

"I like commands," she said, moving out of the shower. Steam rolled off her and clung on the bathroom mirror. He throbbed in impatience as she got onto the sink counter. Legs spread wide apart and she told him to come get it.

"Aren't you gonna pull your pussy lips apart like before?" he asked.

"That was only to keep you in me for worship. Do you plan on pulling your cock out again?"

"No."

"Then stop fucking around and get that log of manmeat back in me and rail my ass."

"Do you mean figuratively or literally, cause I would like to fuck your ass soon," Jacob said before moving up to her. They happened to be at the perfect height for his cock to go into her eagerly waiting cunt. Their sex joined and even if he tried not to immediately shove his cock as deep as he could, he doubted her vaginal muscles would have allowed for him to. Not that there was a complaint to have. Except with maybe how sticky he was getting after fucking her in the steam of the bathroom. Either way, he wasn't going to complain with his newfound fucktoy.

Aurora pulled him slowly to her and the change gave Jacob a naughty idea. He lifted her up off the counter and found himself straining a bit from the effort. He lifted her up and stepped back. In reaction, she wrapped her legs around him.

"Oh Jacob, you're so strong," she cried out. He drove himself into her still and became aware how slick the cunt had become. Moments more, she began shaking and he felt a warmness spread down his legs.

"Yeah and now I'm really going to need another shower."

"Sorry," she giggled. " I think that's only gonna get worse with the bodily fluids the longer you take to empty your wonderful balls into me."