Egg Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jump," he said.

She did. Not a big jump, he never left the inside of her as she did. He caught her legs and hoisted them up. Straining a bit as he did, it took a second to hold her so he could drive himself in and out of her ass. Concentrating on the hand at task, which the difficulty of it made his arms strain, he barely saw the tentacles begin to sprout from her body.

At first, the tentacles started with her hair as she lost her composure. The second, and one he almost missed by closing his eyes, is that her labia swelled and pulled apart like a blossoming flower of flesh. Tendril waved into the air from her sex. The sight almost caused him to drop her, but she reached back with both hands and wrapped them around the back of his head. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was not.

"I'm not gonna hold it," she said suddenly.

"Neither am I," Jacob grunted, shoving himself up and as deep into her ass as he could. The feeling of hot cum spurting out of the tip of his cock felt as if it were being pulled by a vacuum suddenly. His orgasm stretched out but while he tensed for the moments it happened, Aurora seemed to buck hard against him. Finally the orgasm subsided and he let Aurora sink to the floor. And sink she did, his deflating cock came out of the ring of her ass with an audible popping sound.

"Fuck," he said, trying to maintain his stance. Everything burned in his arms and legs. Looking at himself in the mirror, it seemed to him that he looked a bit skinnier. His stomach rumbled in reply. "What did you do?"

"I took what you gave willingly," she said with a heavy sigh. "That was some thick cum."

"Shouldn't that be a bad sign?"

"Why? It's perfectly normal for a man of your age to produce load after load of thick spunk. It's tasty and I am always going to enjoy absorbing it."

"You're weird," he said with a laugh. Noting that she could have used any other way of describing her consumption of cum. "I'm gonna get dressed and get some food. You should shower."

Jacob left her in the bathroom laying naked on the floor.

Minutes later, Jacob found himself in the kitchen, worried about what to make to eat. There didn't happen to be anything to make. With a sigh, he decided to order something. What Jacob didn't want was to leave and have his father show up. Man would be liable to do something. Though, as he would find, in short order Aurora's plans differed.

"Let's go out," she said walking into the kitchen.

Jacob looked at her in surprise.

"And don't start with your dad," she said pointing at him. Aurora wore the nubile petite form.

"Where did you get clothes to fit?"

"I watched some stuff on hemming. Made my own," she relied. "And don't change the subject. I know we have no food in the house because I ate it all. Won't you worry if your dad comes home to that?"

"Damn, you're right," Jacob replied.

"So, let's go out."

"We don't have a car, I had to steal a shopping cart the last time."

"Do you even have a license?"

"I do," he said, pulling it out of his wallet and holding it up to her for inspection.

"We need to get this retaken, it doesn't flatter you at all."

She gave him the plastic back. This moment marked the first time she had said something negative about how he looked before they met.

"Don't look at me like that," she said, her eyes turning blue. She walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss.

"I'm just saying that with how you look now, the picture doesn't match."

Jacob let it go. He had too. Aurora was the first woman to show him anything close to true friendship and companionship. A fear of his is that everything centered on fake. He wanted to be truly loved and wanted. The alien seemed to be genuine to him.

"Alright," he said. "Should I call a cab?"

She nodded.

"Let's get food first."

And that is how Jacob went out for the first time on a date with Aurora. Within the hour, she was next to him, sitting in a booth at a dimly lit sushi restaurant. Everything was going great as Aurora devoured everything she could on the menu. The Waitress had been more than astounded with the amounts.

"Are you sure we can afford this?" Aurora asked, putting down the last of the previous plate.

"Yeah, but with your small form, you may want to slow down."

She sighed.

"It's so good, but you are right. If I keep it up like this, my metabolism will slow down and I will have to start conserving the energy."

"So after we pay, grocery store?"

"Figured we need a car," she said with a smile. She drank a glass of water, down in a few gulps.

"You just want me to buy a car?"

"Yeah, why not?" she said as a matter of fact. "You need one and you can afford one."

"Bu-"

"And your father won't care, I promise."

"Why wouldn't he?"

"He'll be distracted."

Sated for now of the fear of the patriarch, Jacob sat back in the booth thinking. He had no idea what kind of car to buy. The thought of ever buying one at his previous size would never fly. Feeling excited by the prospect, he decided it would be a great idea.

"Okay," he said. "I need to pay the bill."

"I can just offer myself up," she said with a laugh. "Though, it would mean being out later."

"Relax, I feel the need too, but we can't in such a public place."

"And you're in no rush to see me experiment with other men yet."

"My cock seems to be filling you up just nicely."

The waitress walked up, blushing heavily as the conversation's turn in direction was overheard. She gave the bill quickly and walked off.

"She's cute," Aurora said.

"You think so?"

"Yeah and horny. You can practically smell the lust on her."

Interest peaked, Jacob looked around and watched the young waitress as she moved through the restaurant. An early 20s looking petite Asian girl who looked adorable in her black pantsuit. He had forgotten that the establishment prided itself on a professional appearance.

She eventually walked back up to their table, returning his stare as she did. The girl couldn't stammer out much, but by the end of the exchange, they paid and the girl had his number.

"I can't believe you," Jacob said to Aurora as they walked out the door.

"What? We need more recruits."

He sighed knowing how right she was. Not to mention, their circle of cultists needed to grow way more to survive. With another sigh, he let her lead the way out. Minutes later, they were at a dealership.

Now, Jacob wanted something utility-like in its inception. His whole reason was that having a mobile shagging vehicle that could also transport groups would fit their communal cult better. Aurora, while she did agree, insisted that time was on their side and such things could wait. Jacob quickly found himself actually being pushed into buying something for himself.

"It's sweet of you to be so responsible, but take this moment not to be."

"Even if I do this, we will have to get it registered and I have no driver's insurance."

She smiled and stopped him.

So far they had been walking away from the sushi restaurant and moving to a car dealership. Though the particular area had more than a few on the same strip. Suddenly, she was in his arms, kissing him passionately. A few car honks later and they were back to walking. Even holding hands as they did.

Jacob never flashed cash anywhere. Even as a rule to anyone. Too many bullying events that left him often with no money. Thankfully, he had cards to different accounts that he owned. Turns out, unless they could get him to take money off of them, which never happened, bullies didn't care for plastic. As they walked up to a dealership, that fact resonated with him as a dealer walked up to them.

"Hey folks," he said in greeting, arms open in welcome. He wore a gray pressed suit and looked professional with his hair greased back. With black hair and a bleached white smile, he welcomed them. "What can I help you folks with?"

"We're looking for a car," Aurora said with a giggle.

"Ah well, is it for the fine-looking lady?"

The two of them talked, leaving Jacob out of the conversation. So he looked out into the car yard and saw little that drew his interest. He automatically surmised that a bigger vehicle would do for him. In the end, he decided that the best vehicle to get was a compact SUV.

Moments later, Jacob had returned to the two of them. He interrupted the man and informed him of the exact vehicle he wanted. The man didn't seem too happy that Jacob returned and thus began talking to Jacob.

The man prattled on about costs and the like. Jacob, who had experience with contracts, found himself seeing much was wrong. The amount of fees and taxes seemed completely off. While Jacob felt his anger rising to the transgression, Aurora suddenly excused herself to use the restroom.

Fifteen minutes later, the contract negotiation didn't seem to be going well. The phone suddenly rang and the man excused himself, snatching away the contract fast before walking out. Seconds later, Aurora sat back next to him grinning in delight from ear to ear.

"What?" he asked her after a few seconds.

"I got a better deal for you," she said, sucking and licking on her fingers.

"What did you do?"

"We have our first male recruit, though he will need to be bonded to someone soon."

"You didn't."

"I totally did and let me tell you, he was tasty for sure," she said with a laugh. "He is lucky to be the first male recruit."

"Oh," Jacob said, a bit disappointed that Aurora couldn't contain herself. "Why did you do that?"

"The car will be cheaper and we can get out of here sooner."

Interrupting his retort and punctuating her point, the dealer walked back up, scratching his head in confusion.

"Never seen this before," he spoke, sitting down in front. Soon enough, money exchanged hands, to which the dealership balked at the purchase being made in full on the spot with cold hard cash. They had even tried to negotiate add-ons during the payment so that the contract could be amended back in their favor. He knew the game, and refused.

Sitting in the car, Jacob drove around with Aurora. She laughed uncontrollably throughout the ride. The laughter disturbed Jacob a bit as the unabated joy of another person took him into a weird place. He pulled over on a side road and stopped the vehicle in fear that something was wrong.

No sooner had the car stopped, she launched into a tirade of how exciting riding in a car was. She laughed more and he joined in. Soon enough, she had pulled him into the back of the car. Minutes or even hours later, Jacob did lose track of time sometimes while trying to satiate Aurora's appetite. By the time they finished, Jacob worried his father would beat them home.

So in fear, they drove home. Aurora laughed once more, enjoying the thrill of the ride. As they pulled up, he thankfully saw that his father's car didn't sit in the driveway. With a sigh of relief, they left without even stepping out of their new vehicle.

"Where are we going?" Aurora asked with an erotic moan.

The erotic moan caught Jacob's attention. A quick look over and watched hands rubbing across perked up nipples. One thing about Aurora is that she loved rubbing nipples. He figured that out as he often saw her touching them. With a smile, he looked back out to the road.

"Figure we go to the grocery store."

"Oh!"

Jacob stole a glance at her after her exclamation. What he saw was her shirt up and pert breasts out. Skirt up, she had pulled her legs up and had her mouth agape as her head laid back against the headrest. It didn't take more than a second to see that Aurora's fingers had deeply buried themselves into her snatch.

"Hey now, on the new seats?" he asked with mock anger.

"But it's so wet," Aurora groaned. "And it feels so good."

"But the new seats?"

Suddenly the inside surface of the windshield became covered in a sprayed clear mist as Aurora let out a scream. Jacob didn't stop the vehicle, but her scent overpowered the new car smell immediately.

"Fuck, that was good," she said with a punctuated sigh. It drew his attention once more for a second and he saw her licking her fingers. Suddenly her head snapped his way. "Want a taste?"

He opened his mouth to respond and suddenly her salty cunt juiced fingers were shoved into his mouth. Without much of a choice, Jacob licked her fingers clean. While Aurora moaned her appreciation, she did make sure that each finger got sucked on properly. After that she pulled her hand away.

"That turned me on even more," she said to him, biting her lip. "It's getting hard to stay in this conservative form."

"You only need to be in that form when my dad is around," Jacob said with a laugh before concentrating back on the road.

"I know, but it's nice to be more on your level with my size."

"Does it bother you to have curves?"

"No silly," she said laughing. "But it bothers me that my curves can be a bit intimidating for others to see when I am with you."

"We haven't really been out in public," Jacob replied, trying to piece together when Aurora got the idea.

"That female cop made a comment when she first saw me and it seemed fitting after you said something about your dad."

"I didn't mean to make you conservative with your form."

The car stopped as Jacob pulled into a parking spot at the grocery. Looking over at her, he saw that she wore a look of concern on her face as she returned his gaze.

"I love your curves, but I worried that with your motherly look and how affectionate you can be, it could draw unwanted attention."

"What do you mean?"

"An older woman, curvy as you especially, would put out that you were my mother or worse, as some sort of female predator targeting younger males. With me still in high school, people might call the authorities."

"That makes sense," she said, falling silent. Shifting around, he looked out the windshield while she fixed her clothes. Given a moment to his own thoughts, he almost laughed thinking how funny it was that he gave her a hard time about the consequences looking like a MILF. The windows weren't tinted and here they were with her tits hanging out.

The car door opened and Aurora bounded out with a long stretch. Jacob smiled to himself, hoping that she would be alright. He couldn't imagine how hard it must be on her. How hard it must be on the others as well.

With a sigh, he got out of the car and hopped that Aurora didn't have any shenanigans for the shopping.

They went into the grocery store, and Aurora wasted no time in filling a cart. Thankfully, her interest lay only in finding food at the moment. He guessed it had to do with a concentration on making sure whatever food grabbed would work to facilitate their worshiping.

Jacob balked at the foods chosen, many on the healthier side, and often wondered how easy it would be to fall back into old habits.

"Hey, so why all the healthy food?"

"Don't need all the junk food," she replied. "I worry how hard it will be to maintain my own mass if I eat greasy food all the time. Plus, I need healthier options for my personal tastes."

Jacob didn't say anything about her mindset. In all actuality, he was more worried about the vulgarity of her bathroom practices if he was asked. No doubt inappropriate not only in public, but her own privacy.

Eventually, the grocery shopping ended. They checked out their haul and after two hours of shopping, they were finally back on the road.

"That was fun," Aurora said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but it's a lot."

Jacob stole a glance to the back seat. Not only did the groceries fill the trunk up, but also the entirety of the backseats. He worried for a moment that the amount wouldn't fit at home. They pulled up and Jacob let out a sigh of relief that his father's car still wasn't there.

"It's about time for dinner," Aurora said.

"Yeah?"

"Bring the groceries in, I would like to cook for you."

And she was gone. Jacob felt an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach. Not one of fear, but a rising excitement that he didn't understand. Normally, any such commands from his father would have scurried him into action. But by Aurora's command, he needed to fulfill not only because he didn't fear her, but he genuinely wanted to please her. With a smile, he did as she bid.

It took Jacob almost twenty minutes to bring in all the groceries from the car. Aurora moved much quicker than he thought possible when it came to putting them up. Before long, he stood in awe while watching her lithe body as she filled cabinet space. Aurora even organized the items by types of food and soon, everything looked to be in a proper place.

"All done," she said with a laugh.

"What's all done?"

The rough deep voice cut through the atmosphere like a knife. Jacob turned slowly and walking into the kitchen was his father. There was a malice about him as he stepped in. Then he stopped at the doorway.

Jacob looked at his suit wearing father and saw the malice burning in the man's eyes. His gaze swept over the kitchen. Not looking at Aurora, he was surprised when she walked up to him and hugged him from the side.

"Jacob, is this your father?"

The patriarch looked slowly from Aurora to him.

"You're not Jacob."

"Yeah dad, I am."

There, he saw the fist clench around the clasp of the suitcase. It relaxed and the suitcase leaned up soon on the wall. A strange look passed over the man's face but he looked over to Aurora.

"Who is this then?"

And like that, his father fell into an act that Jacob found astounding. With hours passing, Aurora and his father chatted while they ate the prepared meal. Jacob's father had many stories to share and honestly, Jacob felt jealous of the attention she showed him with her open-ended questions. Time went by and Jacob watched the clock until it hit about eight. Not included much in the conversation, he began to doze off a bit. Until, that is, when a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Jacob said, thankful to get out of the dining room. Moving through the house, the knocks urged him to be quicker, Jacob opened the door, half expecting to see another cop looking for Meredith.

Instead, standing in front of him was a goddess of absolute beauty. Ms. Devons had an aura of sexuality that wafted off her like an overly pheromoned french prostitute. With a modest dress of blue jeans and a red blouse. Her dark hair was cropped and she wore glasses that gave off a librarian's vibe.

His cock responded in kind to her look, springing uncomfortably his pants and straining against the fabric. Memories of fucking her whorish holes at the school while she begged for more of his cock made him struggle. No doubt he would step outside and take her without any complaint from her.

"You need to play along," she said with a smile.

"Okay."

"Jacob, who is it?"

His dad's harsh voice went through the house. It almost made him wince. Thankfully, the perceived threat of his father wouldn't be picked up by anyone but him. No one ever experienced his father's wrath but him. Locking eyes with Ms. Devons, he knew he wore a look of worry on his face.

"Tell him the truth," Ms. Devons said.

"It's my English teacher, Ms. Devons," he called over his shoulder.

"Is that your father?"

"Yeah," Jacob replied

"What does she want?"

His father's gruff voice cut again into the air. He saw a grimace pass across Ms. Devons' face. But then she winked at him.

"Won't be too bad I hope," she said before brushing past him. "Mr. Grand."

Jacob stood with the door still open, flabbergasted by his teacher showing up. After a minute, he closed the door and went to sit in the living room. A few moments later, Aurora joined him in the living room.

"That's going well," she said with a playful smirk.

"Is that what you meant by distraction?"

"Yep."

Aurora's legs kicked out from her as she swung them in repetition. Jacob thought it made her look like a teenager on a swing. The look gave her an erotic innocence, but he knew that to be false.